Two Teachers

Story Info
One's a tease and the other a man of action.
1.5k words
4.14
106.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cirene
cirene
88 Followers

I'm a 22-year-old girl and my name's Amy. I am a Malaysian-Chinese with straight black hair till the middle of my back, typical slanting eyes, and a slim figure 36B/27/35. I am tall for a Chinese, standing at 170cm and weighing 60kg, tanned, due to volleyball games and swimming, I invariably always attract attention. I just got my Bac. in Education (English) degree and my posting was in a sub-urban girls' school in Kuala Lumpur. I became famous with the students instantly, being the youngest teacher there, not to mention being single too. Things got pretty hectic the 1st week there but slowly everything settled into routine.

I am constantly the object of the students' matchmaking schemes. There was a young and handsome Malay Phys. Ed. teacher, Zak, that I co-coach volleyball with. Unbeknown to the students, he is 35 and married (he said that he secretly encouraged the students' attention).

Becoming bold due to the amount of time we spent together and his easy-going manner, I started to flirt harmlessly with him. I didn't think that he would mind. Wearing shorter skirts and button-front shirts, I would pretend to unbutton the top two buttons and lean down to talk to him, supposedly about strategies and the girls or 'accidentally' brush my breasts against his arms. His eyes would stray to my breasts every so often but he remains very polite around me.

Losing interest in the game I immersed myself in my work and was busy the whole week. Next Friday, I was in the small and dusty storeroom where all the equipment are kept, pumping air into the volleyballs, when suddenly Zak walked into the room. I almost turned around when I realised that I was sweating and my T-shirt was stuck to my breasts. I discreetly pulled at it a bit so that it was not stuck to my chest when suddenly his hands came around me and cupped my breasts and started fondling it. He came close and started breathing hotly in my ears, groaning sensuously and making me feel hot all over. I could feel his arousal pressing into my back through his track pants.

"You drive me crazy, looking so sexy", he whispered into my ears. Turning me around, he yanked up my T-shirt and bra and started to suck on my nipples. I almost collapsed at that moment. My nipples are very sensitive and I could feel myself getting very wet. "You are a tease, aren't you", he murmured against my breasts. He nuzzled my nipple and wetted it with his saliva, all the while kneading and my breasts. My legs became weak and I had to grip his shoulders for support. I couldn't find my voice 'coz all I can think about is the tingle that is running through my body.

His hands went into my shorts and fingered my clit. Because I was so wet, he easily slid two fingers inside and slowly started to fuck me with them. My cries of ecstasy are getting louder so he covered my mouth with his own and started French-kissing me and finger my clit. My nails are raking his back. Suddenly we heard the girls' voices from a distance and we moved apart. I turned away and tried to straighten my hair and my clothes. Turning back I saw Zak licking his fingers and staring and me.

"Let me send you home after volleyball practise," he offered. I suddenly realised that I was playing with fire and started to feel afraid. "That's okay, I will walk," I declined with a small smile. I tried to put on a brave front and walked past him out of the storeroom.

I couldn't concentrate on the game when suddenly it was time to go home. I quickly picked up my bag and started to head home on foot. I live about 400m from school. I was just walking past the school gates when Zak drove up next to me. "Get in. I'll send you home. It's too hot to walk home anyway."

I was feeling tired and couldn't resist the offer. I got in and lay back to enjoy the blessed cool air. I closed my eyes for a while. When I opened my eyes, I realised that we were travelling on unfamiliar road.

"This is not the way to my home!" I shouted at him.

"Don't worry, I am inviting you for a drink in my home. Moreover, I want to introduce you to my wife," he said with a reassuring smile.

I thought that if his wife is going to be there then its okay. We continued on in silence. I was squirming a little in my seat, thinking about what had happened in the storeroom earlier. It brought a flush to my face and I turned to stare out the window. We finally arrived after 10 minutes of driving. Zak's house was a beautiful double-storey bungalow. It was in the olden traditional Malay 'kampung' style with ornate wood carvings on the porch.

"My wife won't be back for a while yet so make yourself at home," he said to me as he went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

He came back with a can of Coca Cola which I quickly drank while looking at the stuff around the house. I didn't want to sit down near him 'coz I was feeling nervous.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" Seeing me nod my head he led me to the bathroom connected to the master bedroom. I thought it strange that he insisted that I use this particular bathroom instead of another. I used the moment alone to gather my thoughts and to formulate a plan to get me out of here. I settled on the excuse of a splitting headache. Splashing cold water on my face and arms, I dried myself with some paper towels.

I had just opened the door when suddenly I was roughly pulled out into the bedroom. To my horror Zak was naked and spotting a huge hard on. His cock was 7" and wide. I tried to run to the door but it was key-locked.

I was lifted up and thrown onto the king-sized bed. I tried to scramble off it but was grabbed around the legs. Zak sat on my thighs and delivered a stinging slap to my face. I was dazed for a while.

"You are such a tease. Now I will teach you a lesson." Efficiently he stripped my and tied my hands to the bedpost with two of his neckties he had prepared. Satisfied that I couldn't escape, he straddled my chest and rubbed his penis around my lips. It was already dripping pre-cum. "Suck my cock and don't even think of using your teeth." He looked furious and I slowly opened my mouth. Since I couldn't move, Zak moved his body, fucking my mouth as he would a pussy.

After a while he withdrew his cock and moved down my body. Looking into my eyes, he slowly sucked one nipple into his mouth and kneading the other breast with his hand. I tried to resist but had to finally close my eyes in surrender to the skilled administration given to my breasts. I heard moaning and suddenly realised that it was myself. Zak sucked and bit on my nipples while I was twisting my body trying to stuff more of my breast into his mouth. His hand went down and I automatically parted my legs. I let out a long sigh as his fingers found my clit and rubbed on it.

I came hard, my body shaking with the spasms of having cum so hard. As I realised that my hands are no longer tied, Zak positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy and rammed it in! I gasped out loud in pain 'coz I haven't had sex in a while and my previous boyfriend's cock was not as fat as Zak's.

Zak didn't give me time to accustom myself but continue to ram his cock into my pussy furiously. He lifted my legs in the crook of his arms and leaned down on me to get better access. After the initial pain, I felt good and my pussy was starting to lubricate naturally. I wrapped my legs around his back and started thrusting back at him, measure for measure. I felt myself starting to cum again and bit on his shoulders so as not to cry out.

My pussy contracted around his cock, milking him in a tight grip. When my spasms ceased, my body relaxed but Zak continued to fuck me faster now. With a loud groan, he pulled out his cock and cum spurted out onto my tummy and breasts. I leaned up and sucked his cock clean. I wouldn't swallow cum but I don't mind licking it off his cock.

Zak collapsed on the bed, sweat gleaming on his body and dripping off his hair. He looked over at me and gave me a sexy, contented smile.

I found some tissue paper at the side table drawer and clean myself off. Then I snuggled into the crook of his arm. "So what time is your wife coming home?" I asked Zak as I lazily played with his chest hair.

"She's gone to visit her mother. She'll be back Sunday night."

"Good!" I snuggled closer and went to sleep.

cirene
cirene
88 Followers