Two Teachers Ch. 01

Story Info
Adele and Sylvia are caught out.
5k words
4.45
144.2k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 03/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you off to tonight," Adele asked her friend.

"Nowhere really," Silvia replied.

Adele looked at her friend, wondering why she was avoiding the casual question. Silvia had tried to keep out of the way, from when Adele got back to the apartment. She was in the middle of applying make-up, and had her hair in pigtails, which was unusual. She had been looking at the wall clock so often, it was clear she was on her way out somewhere.

Knowing her friend so well, Adel could see she was nervous. "Come on, out with it. You know I can get it out of you, so just tell me, without the protest. What have you done this time? What's up?" Adele demanded.

"I'm not in trouble! All right, I'll tell you, just don't shout at me. I got caught shoplifting," Silvia murmured. "Stop laughing! It's not funny!" she complained. She explained there was a silk scarf, on special offer, but she had forgotten her credit cards. It didn't help quell the laughter.

"I can't believe miss perfect, stole something. So what's that got to do with you going out?" Adele asked.

"The guy said he would cover up for me, if I went out with him," she said, putting on a sulky face.

"Is this security guy some old pervert?" Adele giggled.

"No. He's eighteen," Sylvia sighed.

"You're twenty-six, you can't go out with a kid," Adele laughed.

"I've no choice," Sylvia said, in exasperation at her friend's flippancy.

"Just phone him and tell him it's off. Call his bluff," Adele urged.

"I daren't. If I'm prosecuted, I'll lose my job!" Sylvia protested. "He said he'd get the security tape and destroy it, if I go out on a date," she huffed. "He was working at his uncle's store, for work experience. You know the one, on the corner of Elm," she said.

"Shit! I know from the kids at school, they always prosecute," Adele told her.

"Thanks! That makes me feel so much better," she said, pouting.

"You're a teacher, how do you get into these stupid situations?" Adele asked, knowing the answer, only too well. Her friend was an intelligent and attractive woman, yet she had little common sense. She was also a push over, so needed help, or the trouble would get worse.

"When he arrives, we'll knock him on the head, and bury him in the garden," Adele told her.

"Kill him! Over a silk scarf?" Sylvia exclaimed, in mock surprise.

"Who said anything about killing the damn shit? We'll bury him alive," Adele chuckled.

"Thanks for that input. Just go and let me get changed. I'll just have to get it over and done with, and that will be the end of it," Sylvia heavily sighed.

"I know you too well. You'll just let him walk all over you. I'm coming along to look after you," Adele told her. She took a firm hold of an arm, leading her to her bedroom.

"Are you actually going to wear that?" Adele laughed.

"It's from the store. That's what he wanted," Sylvia murmured.

"The dress is fine, if you were a teenager, but you're not. The pigtails are so you!" Adele mocked her friend.

"Its part of the deal," Sylvia shrugged. "He's a teenager after all," she added. Sylvia pulled on the flowery summer dress, and pulled a face at her friend.

"Wow! You look good. He has taste, you sure he's only eighteen?" Adele asked.

"Try the other one on," Sylvia said.

"No way! I'm going like this," Adele retorted. She hadn't changed from school yet, so it was just a tease. She was dressing older, to impress the school board, while trying for a more senior post at the school.

"If you're going to chaperone then you better wear it. We're the same size. Besides, we're just going to hang out with his friends, so you can't go dressed in a business suit," Sylvia stated.

Adele picked the dress up between finger tips, as though it might be contagious. Pulling it on, she smoothed it down her slim body, while looking in the mirror. The dress was a pastel blue, decorated with butterflies.

"It's cute, expensive too. I would have loved this, a few years ago," Adele commented. She liked it, so didn't complain too much. "OK! I'm not fixing my hair into pigtails, this is the limit," she added.

"I need a drink, you too. It'll steady your nerves," Adele suggested.

The guy was only eighteen, so the two of them could handle the audacious blackmailer. Adele was going to make sure there was a security tape, and force him to hand it over. They both taught at the same school, so she knew how sensitive the school board was. Sylvia was right about losing her job, if prosecuted for theft.

They waited for him to turn up, hoping he wouldn't have the gall to go through with it. They giggle like schoolgirls on a first date, primping each others hair, and flouncing around in the new dresses. Adele had at least put her friend in a better mood.

The guy didn't even bother coming to the front door, he just honked the horn.

"Don't forget, put him at his ease. We're just a couple of silly young girls, out on a date. I'll keep an eye on him, you just relax," Adele coached her. At the right moment, when he was off-guard, she would hit him hard. She would treat him like a student, lecturing him like a delinquent kid, to get the tape.

He just sat there while they got into the car. "What's she doing here?" James suspiciously asked.

"My name is Adele. I'm here because we thought you might like to show off two young girls," Adele countered, giving him something to think about.

It worked, because he pulled away, with a big grin on his face. He kept looking in the mirror at them, with a smile lighting his face. He had two beautiful women in his car, for the price of one.

The over confidence of the young lout, meant they had a chance of denting his ego, big time. Once he was vulnerable, she would get what she wanted. Having primed Sylvia to play good cop, she could sit back, and wait for the right moment.

Before Adele could ask where they were going, he pulled into a driveway, running up to a large, impressive house.

"We'll stop off at my parents and I'll get changed," he said.

Looking at each other, they exchanged shrugs. This was unexpected, so maybe it wouldn't be such an ordeal after all. They had expected the dire prospect of being shown off to his friends, by a nerdy guy, unable to get a girlfriend without blackmailing her.

In the light of the hallway Adele got a good look at him. He was tall and muscular, not what she expected at all. He had a nice bottom too. She looked at her friend, wondering if it was just the blackmail that influenced her, to go along with his plans. If he had been a lot older, he would have been boyfriend material.

It was embarrassing meeting his mother in the kitchen. Sylvia could just about get away with looking like a teenager, with her fresh faced looks. They were both slim and short, so looked younger than their twenty-six years. Adele kept her head down, trying not to reveal her face.

In the dining room, on their way to his room, Adele took hold of his arm. "I want to know if there really is a security tape," she hissed at him. He may be on home territory, but his mom was close by, so he wouldn't want to make a fuss.

"There is, for sure. My uncle is red hot on security, there are cameras everywhere. To get it back you both have to keep me happy," he smiled.

It was too much for Adele. "Blackmail is nasty, and that makes you a nasty shit. You'll give it to me, or I'll damn well tell your parents. You're just an obnoxious bastard, an arrogant fucking shit," Adele told him, with an angry force spilling from her.

"What do you think you are doing? Talking to my son like that, in my home, using such foul language?" his mother interrupted. "Well? What have you got to say for yourself, young girl," she asked. With hands on her hips, she was standing to her full height, looming over Adele, looking powerful and mean.

Adele shrank down into herself. This was unnatural for her, for she could stick up for herself. Not wanting to be discovered, as a mature adult, she let the woman think she was just a friend of her sons. From the woman's fierceness, and from being embarrassed, she capitulated.

"Sorry," she mumbled, sounding like an adolescent.

"I'll get my husband to take you home, and he can tell your parents. He's head of the high school board, therefore he knows how to treat young miscreants, like you," the woman lectured.

Adele wanted to laugh from shock. It was she who had made the whole situation worse, not Sylvia. If they found out she was a teacher, at the high school, it was she who would be fired. The woman reminded her, of a no-nonsense teacher they had in senior year. The tone of voice alone left her feeling like a naughty school girl, rather than a teacher.

"Please, miss, don't tell your husband. I don't want to be expelled," Adele lied, without looking at her.

""Young people are so rude, I'm glad not to be teaching these days. I'm not letting my son take a young ruffian like you home. There's no telling what trouble you will cause. It's dark so you can't walk home alone, either," she added.

Adele had heard enough. She had to get out of there, without the woman's husband finding out. The man could fire her, and even if he didn't, her career would be in shreds. Her parents were a hundred miles away, so what would he say, if he took her to her apartment.

"I promise not to use bad language, in your home, or in front of James. Just punish me and get it over with," she stated. The assertive tone of voice wasn't helping, yet she couldn't hold back.

"Don't think I won't young girl. I bet your parents won't say a word to you. That's where the trouble starts, in the home," she continued to lecture.

"You're all talk," Adele murmured.

"My eyesight maybe bad, but I can hear perfectly well. You want to be punished, do you?" the woman said, and pulled on Adele's ear. James' mother sat heavily on a dinning room chair, forcing Adele to follow, with a painful tug on her ear. Before she could protest she was bent over the woman's knee.

Adele felt her dress pulled up. "Shit!" she exclaimed.

"That apology was nonsense, just as I thought. You just can't help yourself. Perhaps you will learn to behave your self, the hard way," she said, and slapped Adele's bottom.

Adele bit her lip, hating the idea of yelping like a kid. All the fears and tribulations of childhood came flooding back. She had been a trial to her mother, and had been spanked occasionally, back then. This shock brought it all back, leaving her feeling small and pathetic. She was reliving those times, feeling wretched and vulnerable.

A couple of slaps stung her ass. Another slap stung her upturned bottom, when the dinning room door opened.

"We are trying to have a meeting here, what's all the noise. What are you doing, Brenda?" her husband asked, with a tone of incredulity.

Adele felt another slap. She heard, as though from a distance, a strong mans powerful voice. It wasn't her father, couldn't be, for both parents were dead.

"You can't do that now-a-days, it's," he was about to say it was illegal, but thought better of it. Kids knew their rights too well.

"Obviously the kid deserves it," one of the board members encouraged.

A group of board members, including the principal, stood in the doorway staring at the show. They looked amused, rather than shocked. It was the head chairman of the board's wife who would be in trouble, not them.

Looking upside down, toward the door, Adele recognized her boss. The high school principal was standing beside James' father. Shit! They were all staring at her, or at least her panty clad ass. If they recognized her from that, there was certainly something wrong with the education system.

"Let her go now, Brenda. You have no right to spank someone else's child," he admonished her.

"The brat deserved it, obviously there is no discipline in that home," she said, trying to justifying the spontaneous action. "In my day, students knew the meaning of discipline," she added.

Adele had never been in such an embarrassing position before. She rolled off the woman's knees, managing to keep her back to the dangerous group. She stood up and straightened the dress. Quick thinking had often got her out of trouble, and trouble was her middle name, when younger.

Now she was a woman, she should know better. Bowing her head to the woman, she tried to speak. Clearing her throat, she tried again, before the silence was broken, and they regained the initiative.

"I'm sorry Missis Johnson. Thank you Missis Johnson for spanking me. You were right, I deserved to be spanked," she said, with as humble an expression as she could muster. Under the circumstances it came naturally.

"James, take this young girl upstairs. I'll take her home later," Mister Johnson ordered. "Best carry on with the meeting. I'm sure there will be no other interruptions," he said, looking at his wife.

Brenda felt she had been the one chastised. Of course she realized it had been inappropriate, now the anger had cleared from her mind. "I'm glad not to be teaching these days," she commented, to an empty room.

James grabbed Adele's arm, propelling her through the house. Once out of earshot he laughed heartily.

"Is your ass sore, little girl?" James asked, thinking it was a great joke.

"You're still a shit," she managed to stutter. Her confidence was shaken. In this boy's bedroom, she felt like a young, inexperienced girl again. He was bigger than her, which added to the feeling of weakness.

"You have three choices. I take you down stairs and reveal to everyone who you are," he stopped counting on his fingers, seeing the look of dread on her face.

"I send you home, leaving Sylvia, to stay the night with me. I'm sure, after that narrow escape, Sylvia will be willing to avoid a showdown with my parents," he stated.

Adele looked at him with an obvious expression of contempt. "Where is she? Is she alright?" Adele asked, the concern for her friend pushing those awful moments in the dining room aside. She knew how vulnerable they both were, in this house, due to his father's position. Her friend would submit to this boy's tactics too easily.

"She's downstairs, helping mother prepare snacks, for the school board meeting. At the mention of the meeting, he noticed her flinch.

He held up another finger. With dread, she anticipated the next statement.

"I can keep you up here, till the coast is clear, then smuggle you out without being seen. In the meantime you can entertain me," he said, with a big smile on his face. "The choice is yours," he said, in mock seriousness.

Adele, for once, couldn't think clearly. If he paraded her before the board members, and the principal, her career would be in ruins. She would die of shame, before they had a chance to fire her.

She couldn't leave Sylvia here with him. He would have her frightened and confused, ready to submit to anything. He seemed to have worked out what she was like, while at the store.

The three choices were terrible. She thought to play for time. "Alright, I've little choice. Keep me here out of the way," she told him.

"You forgot the entertainment," he joked.

"Do you want to play cards?" she suggested, with an irritable look.

"On the floor, right now," he demanded.

As she slumped to her knees, Adele gasped with shock, on finding how fragile she had become. The spanking and near escape, had shaken her up more than she realized. The dire prospect of being found out was still there, ready for him to use against her. She hadn't a chance to recover under this assault to her confidence.

"Get it over with," she said. Her voice sounded whispery, without the usual assertiveness.

He sat on the edge of the bed, summoning her, with a crooked finger. The humiliation of having to crawl to him was terrible. Her mind was numb, making it difficult to think of a way out of this.

She crawled to him, with every movement an agony of shame. Taking in a deep breath, to steady her shaking hands, she took hold of his jeans and unzipped them. As though becoming a mere automaton, Adele went through the motions, pulling his cock free.

She licked it, covering its head with spit. She was conscious of every movement, only it seemed someone else was carrying it out. She determined to carryout the despicable act with skill, to get it completed quickly, though no enthusiasm could possibly be summoned.

Swallowing the nasty thing, she felt it hit the back of her throat. He wasn't pushing or interfering at all, it was her strength of purpose that pushed her to the limits. With a great intake of breath, she pushed down on him. Feeling his cock at the back of her throat, she swallowed.

Her chin nudged his balls as her lips kissed the smooth skin of his crotch. Quickly lifting her head for another desperate breath, she began a steady rhythm.

James watched her suck on his cock. It was fascinating to see this woman at his feet, giving him a blowjob. With friends they had joked about it, though he doubted anyone of them had experienced it. This was a mature woman, an adult, and he had her on the end of his cock!

He saw her completely engulf his cock, and twitched as though he would cum. He felt the tightness of her throat grip him tight, which held him back. The intensity of it kept him in thrall of what she was doing, keeping him distant from feeling it. Her head began bobbing up and down his cock, in a steady movement. His breathing speeded up, his senses sharpened, and his cock twitched. He was near an orgasm, needing to spurt his sperm into her body. The feeling dominated his thoughts.

Feeling him on the edge, his cock twitching, swelling a fraction, she quickly pulled up its length. The little shit wasn't going to cum down her throat. She gasped air, with an open mouth, as he climaxed.

Strings of white, sticky fluid, shot over her face and hair. She tasted the acrid, salty cum in her mouth, with an overpowering smell in her nostrils. The young, virile man was full of the stuff. It seemed to be everywhere. She dare not touch it, as though it were poison.

Adele sat on her haunches, at his feet, with his cum in her nostrils and her mouth. It was slowly seeping down her face. She couldn't move, not even to wipe her face.

James lay back on the bed, in a state of victorious finality. He had the usual fumbles with girls his own age, but this was so much different. He dragged his body into a sitting position, looking her over. He had to have more of this. She sat at his feet looking stunned.

"You better stay here out of the way. You don't want my parents seeing you like that. Get cleaned up," he told her. "The bathrooms there," he pointed out.

Without a word, she scrambled to her feet, nearly falling. When she closed the bathroom door, he pulled his jeans up from around his ankles. He quickly gathered up some equipment and went to check himself out in the family bathroom. He didn't look any different. A bit sweaty, but that was soon remedied by splashing his face.

Down stairs he found Sylvia, still helping out his mother. He quietly pulled her out of the kitchen. His mother seemed absorbed in her own thoughts, ignoring them. Otherwise, she might have checked him, from dragging her away to his part of the house.

"Where's Adele," she whispered.

"She's hiding. You need to keep out of the way too," James firmly told her.

"Of course I do! If your father sees me I would be dismissed. It's lucky you saved Adele, or she would have been fired on the spot," Sylvia informed him.

He wondered what she meant, for a moment. The expression on Adele's face, when he mentioned the school board, was quickly linked to this piece of information. So that was why she gave in so easily!

"In here," he said, dragging her into a guest bedroom.

"You have three choices," he said. This time he was more confident and spoke firmly. Adele had made her choice, and now it was Sylvia's turn.

12