Two Teachers Ch. 02

Story Info
Adele is surprised in class.
6.1k words
4.55
104.5k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 03/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want a word with you, James," Adele firmly said. She didn't feel as confident as she pretended. For an agonising hour, since he had walked into her class, she pretended not to know the young man. At last the classroom was emptying for lunch. As the last of her students rushed out, he stood before her.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at? This is my job, you stupid boy. Just think what you are doing and take responsibility for your actions. You can't go around ruining people's lives to satisfy your. . ." Adele cut off the tirade, on realising she was about to say, 'to satisfy your lust'.

The word 'lust', reminded her of last night, and that she had been forced to deep-throat him. At the time any recognition of her own arousal, had been stifled. She excused the appalling behaviour as a sacrificial act, to protect her friend. She told herself that she had sucked him dry, to prevent him from taking advantage of Sylvia.

The smile on his face was annoying. She stared at him, yet he didn't back down. She eventually had to look away. It felt as though he were forcing her to relive that disastrous evening.

"Why are you here?" she asked again. She quickly put down the piece of paper, as it revealed how much her hands were trembling.

"As the introductory letter said, our class has been spread throughout the school," he smiled. "Though you guessed right, I had my father influence the principal. That's how I became assigned to this class, your class," James explained. He put his hand up in front of her, stopping the next statement.

"Father agreed for me to be here, to give him an informal report on you. You're up for promotion, and he actually wanted my opinion of you," James gleefully smiled. "I could have told him, you ran around dressed like a slut last night. You behaved so badly, you had your ass spanked, by my mother," he smirked.

Adele looked at the door making sure it was closed. People were passing the classroom, but no-one heard those demeaning remarks. Despite her intentions he had taken over, so she needed to regain control of the situation. After all, it was her classroom, and he was just an eighteen year old boy.

Being reminded of that terrible situation was difficult to recover from. "Look here, James," she began, hearing a slight tremble to her voice. "It would be better if you transferred to another class," she suggested.

"What about afterwards, after my mother spanked you? The spanking could be put down to a mistaken identity, or passed off as an embarrassing prank. I don't think my parents would consider a teacher, who sucked off their son, worthy of the position," he sweetly smiled at her.

Adele put a hand to her open mouth, as though stifling a scream.

"You crept into their house, pretending to be my girlfriend, swore at mother, and got her so angry she put you over her knee. You were spanked in front of my father, other school board members, and your boss, the principal. Then you ran upstairs to give me a blowjob. Not a good recommendation for promotion, or even in keeping your job here. You probably kissed your career away, when you kissed my balls," he laughed.

Adele hung her head in shame. It was all so terribly true. "It didn't happen like that, it didn't. You make it sound like it was my entire fault. You blackmailed Sylvia, that was why I was there," Adele said, with a voice trailing off to a whisper.

He was right. It looked bad, sounded bad, and could end up so very terrible, for both of them. Sylvia would be included in the trouble, if he intended to inform on her. Seeing as it all started from his blackmailing Sylvia, that was probably his intention now.

"I won't give in to blackmail," Adele said. She stuck out her chin, put her hands on her hips, feeling and looking defiant.

"Good for you. I'll go see Sylvia, see what she has to say," James smiled.

"No! No need," Adele urgently spoke. She brought her voice under control, for it was revealing a rising panic. Sylvia would cave in to save her. From the look on her friends face, this morning at breakfast, Sylvia was enamoured of him. She couldn't be in love with this adolescent; he was too young to be a boyfriend.

"I'll handle this, leave Sylvia out of it. It's got to stop, right now," she sternly stated.

"We covered Sylvia's theft last night, so your public spanking needs to be covered. Right now would be a good idea," he returned right back.

Adele breathed heavily from being reminded, yet again, of that naughty episode. "How do you mean?" she asked.

A nasty part of her wanted him to demand another blow job. The thought was suppressed tightly, into a dark corner of her mind. It would be so outrageous, despite last night's performance, so she could easily refuse him. It would enable her to rally her defences, through anger and outrage. Another part of her wanted to hear him say it, for it was so wicked.

"A token, that's all. Quickly over and dealt with. I'm out the door then," he said.

Adele looked crestfallen. She looked as though she had been spanked again. She looked like a naughty schoolgirl, rather than the teacher in charge of a classroom.

"Just, tell, me, what, you, want," she whispered, on little panted breaths.

"Your panties, give me your panties," he quietly said. He leaned close toward her, dominating her as she squirmed in the chair. "Just slip them off, and place them on the desk," he firmly said.

It sounded like an order. His low voice vibrated through her chest. The measured, reasonable tones left it sounding like a normal, reasonable assertion. It was almost a command.

"I," Adele started to complain but couldn't. A mixture of her usual bravado, and some idea about getting it over and done with, pushed her into action. Once she ran her hand up the skirt, there seemed to be no turning back. She wriggled out of them, and plonked them on her desk. She tried to make it look nothing more important, than returning a boy's confiscated catapult.

"Pick them up," he told her.

Adele wanted to tell him this wasn't the deal, yet she felt entirely beaten. She had gone this far, so would have to see it through. She picked them up as ordered.

"Hold them out to me," he said.

Adele flicked her eyes toward the door, seeing students walking passed in the corridor. If they or a member of staff looked in, she would be discovered. She was holding her panties out to a student, in her classroom. What would it look like? It felt as though she were offering more than her panties to him. She was offering everything that had been inside them.

They were still warm, slightly damp from her arousal. That was such a damning sign. Her panties were wet, and she could smell them. Her hand shook, waving them before him as though it were a flag of surrender. Found showing off her panties, to a student, would be a miserable end to her career.

Instead of taking them from her hand, he lent forward and sniffed them.

"I can smell your sex on them, you are juiced up, girl," he said.

The knowing smile on his face was humiliating. He was rubbing her nose in her shame. It was terribly daunting, having a student commenting how smelly her panties were. From the build up of tension, she nearly laughed. She squirmed in her chair, and suddenly stopped. Not only was the grinding movement naughty, it was a reminder she wore no panties. She was mortified to feel a wet and slippery patch on the seat.

He took her panties and slipped them into his pocket. The whites of her eyes were clear, as she watched the action, wide eyed with dread.

"During class I will ask for advice. I will be writing a report to my father. Don't forget the school board and the principle will see his version of it. So, teacher, I will expect you to behave yourself. You will be good a girl and do as you are told. Won't you?" James asked.

"Yes, Sir," she demurely answered. Adele couldn't help herself. She knew she had been beaten, and felt so very pathetic for it. This young guy had her exactly where he wanted. Between protecting a friend and her career she had capitulated. She desperately needed to hide the nasty sexual desires for humiliation from him.

He had her so firmly in check she felt he was in charge. This young adolescent was her superior, holding her fate in his hands, as well as her panties. She squirmed on the chair, squashing her sex into the hardwood seat. He loomed over her, leaving her feeling like a silly little thing, needing his supervision.

"Good! So long as you understand your position. Just do as you are told, and everything will be alright," James said, sounding masterful and reassuring.

"Yes, sir, thank you sir," Adele whispered the words. They tumbled from her mouth unbidden.

"You don't sound so sure. Answer me properly, speak up, girl," he demanded.

"Yes, Sir, thank you sir," she croaked from a dry throat. She knew he was re-enforcing the hold over her, but could do nothing to resist, what felt like a tightening noose. All her usual sassy resistance had evaporated. She was left trembling, knowing it wasn't just from fear it was also, from being aroused.

"What will you do, girl?" he asked.

"I will do as I'm told, sir. Whatever you want, sir," she said with feeling. Every time he called her girl, she had winced, as though he were stabbing her with a pin. It felt like she was a delicate butterfly, being caught and pinned down as his trophy. It was awful calling this young boy, 'sir', yet it came out so naturally. It was especially galling in her class, where she was meant to be the authority figure.

"Good girl," he said, cupping her chin in his palm, holding her head up, looking into her eyes. He scanned her hazel eyes, examining her inner soul. His deep blue eyes glinted proudly, from having conquered her.

Adele wanted to look away, yet unable to move, as though paralysed. She couldn't help breathing in his warm breath, feeling it invade her body, taking her over more deeply than ever. She had taken him into her mouth last night. Been covered in his sperm, drank some of it down into her belly. Now her stomach churned, with that familiar feeling of needing a man.

It was shameful to feel that way in her classroom, as though she were negating her responsibility. She couldn't help it, as this boy had worked her up so much. Even more than that, he had her helpless, unable to refuse him anything, however wrong it might be.

"Don't forget, you are my girl, and have to obey me. I'll deal with you later," he added. At the door he turned and smiled at her, then left.

Adele continued to look at the closed door. The smile had been a pleased, reassuring look, not a gloating, mean reprimand. She shivered, as though someone had walked over her grave. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm the growing hysteria.

"I can get through this," she said. Her wavering voice sounded pathetic. She squirmed, pressing swollen lips against the hardwood seat. Aware of the mess under her, she pulled the skirt down, symbolically hiding her shame. It was a terrible thought, anticipating his return after lunch. Knowing she would accept whatever he put her through, she pressed hard, hurting her inflamed sex.

Being in so much turmoil, there was no way she could eat anything. Instead she lifted her body out of the chair, feeling it a heavy burden. With tissues she wiped away the mess. With the tissues in her hand she made her way unsteadily to the nearest restroom.

There was no rest there for her. Instead she washed away the mess between her legs, though there was no chance to wash away the feelings of inadequacy. She just hoped none of her pupils could smell her sex.

***

James hurried towards a side gate. Looking up and down the street he discovered the car, and made his way toward it. He jumped in the passenger seat and kissed Sylvia on the cheek.

"Hope you haven't been waiting long. I couldn't get away," he apologised.

"That's OK," she replied, as they pulled away. "Lunchtime is nearly over, but we don't need long," she murmured.

"You don't have a class immediately, neither do I," he smiled. He put a hand on her knee pulling up the dress, just a little.

"It's best you don't touch me," she said. She wanted to scold him, only it sounded like a plea. That is how she felt. She told herself not to be silly, that she must tell him, this madness had to stop.

He hadn't lifted his hand away, or shoved it rudely up her dress, which would have given her the strength to halt his playing. He was gently tickling behind her knee. The nice little sensations were too big a distraction, while driving.

They parked up in a quiet spot, away from school. Perhaps it had been a mistake, for her resolve seemed to shrink, the further they drove away from the responsibility of school life.

"We need to talk," she announced. He leaned over her, full of male strength of purpose. She lifted her hands off the steering wheel, to push him away, only he was too strong. She felt feeble, so ill equipped to stop him, she let him blow in her ear, and kiss her neck.

When his lips covered hers she opened her mouth, letting him take her with his tongue. Responding to his wonderful kisses, was all she could do, nothing could arm her against him. She gave up the fight before it began, letting him explore her mouth.

His hands were so strong and powerful her thighs parted. She began to pant around his tongue, needing air, for her head was spinning. She had intended to discontinue this torrid affair. Yet here she was, letting this young man symbolically take her, with his tongue. The last thing she wanted was to ruin Adele's career.

Perhaps if he had threatened her, she could have put up a fight. Instead he was filling her with warm emotion and arousing her yet again. She mustn't fall in love with such a young man, yet it seemed too late. What he did to her last night was wonderful.

They didn't have sex, they had made love. It was a burning, searing sexual encounter. To experience so much joy with this young man was wrong. Their careers would be ruined if it were to be found out. It was naughty and wrong. The danger added to the fire in her belly.

She gripped his hand between her thighs even tighter, while his fingers played with her. She heard herself whimper, with every touch upon her swollen bud. It was impossible to resist. Her body needed satisfaction and her mind demanded it.

He was pulling her up out of the driving seat and she helped him, knowing what was to come. She scrambled up, turning around, to get onto the back seat. Her head was spinning, with a tumult of emotions overtaking her better judgement. Part of her mind was telling her this was wrong, though it was impossible to heed the thoughts.

He put a hand on her back pinning her over the back of the seat. Her top half drooped over it, with her legs splayed his side. She felt him move between her thighs, pulling her panties down. His tongue pressed between her lips. She wailed out, the sound was so loud in the confines of the car.

Never before, had sex sounds been wrung involuntarily from her throat. It was as though last nights suppressed sounds, were finally escaping. She panted a fast tempo, with every thrust of his tongue. He was exploring inside with it, while fingers played with her bud and asshole.

She knew he could rudely see everything between her legs, the way she was spread out, but didn't care. It was all his to play with. She was his girl, his lover. Her mind and body was his, to pleasure. She groaned and whimpered, demonstrating how much she enjoyed her lover playing with her.

A great gasp filled the vehicle. "I'm nearly there! Oh! Yes! I'm there," she yelled. "Hold still, please," she whimpered.

James held onto her, with fingers in her asshole and pussy. He continued to gently lick her lips and thighs, circling them, bringing forth little tremors from both legs. She straightened them, stiffly holding them splayed out. He stroked her bottom with a free hand, still holding his finger inside her, waiting patiently for her to finish. He kissed her cheeks, just before she slipped down onto his lap.

He pulled some tissues from a pocket, pushing them between her legs. He didn't want her showing off his prowess in class, with wet patch on her dress. He managed to scrunch from under her, to get out of the car. He got into the drivers seat, as she began to sit up, trying to regain some decorum.

"It's my turn now," he told her. She hesitated, though under his beaming smile she seemed to melt. Reluctantly she undid his zip and pulled out his cock.

Sylvia looked at it and couldn't help to tenderly kiss it. This big thing had given her so much pleasure last night she wanted to lovingly caress it. She rubbed it against her cheek, licking it and kissing it. Gaining confidence she took its swollen head into her mouth.

With a past boyfriend she had never attempted this. It seemed so strange and mischievous, to be doing such a thing, with this young guy. She was being so naughty, so willing to try anything, it left her giddy with excitement. She was behaving like a wayward adolescent, screwing a boyfriend in a car. They hadn't even made it onto the back seat.

When he started to drive away, she banged her head on the steering wheel. Not wanting to lift her head up, she kept low, still holding his cock in her mouth. She wanted to ask where they were going, but the only thing to do, was to carry on. She hoped he wouldn't drive into school while she had a mouthful of his cock.

She giggled around his manhood, saying the word cock several times. She had never been a bad girl, as she had always studied hard, becoming a boring swat. Now she revelled in the idea of being a bad girl, screwing a handsome boyfriend in his car. It was her car, but that detail didn't matter.

He started to pump sperm into her mouth. She was ready for it as she had felt it tighten. She had a hold of his balls, and felt them starting to tighten too. She pumped his cock with a hand, while squeezing his sack. A mad bobbing of her head knocked the steering wheel.

She sucked every drop from his cock and lay there with it shrinking in her mouth. She couldn't help sucking on it, lovingly caressing it between her lips and tongue.

"Time to go," he gently persuaded her.

"Mmmm." She smiled up at him. The back of her head was now between his open thighs, with his cock, just held between her lips. She looked up at him, with a big juicy smile on her face. Daringly she sucked it back into her mouth, with a challenging look on her face.

"I need it back now," he laughed. He had a teacher in her car, sucking on his dick, not wanting to give it back. He watched her bare her teeth, showing that she held it between them.

He slapped her ass, where the dress had ridden up, showing it off. She felt his hand on her bottom realising they had been driving around showing it off while she had her head buried in his lap. Any truck driver could have seen down into the car, knowing what she had been up to.

She let go of his cock, trying to pull herself together. She looked up, to see they were in the school parking lot.

"Oh! No! Did anyone see us?" she desperately asked.

"No so far," he casually replied. "Here, you might need these," he added, handing her a pair of panties. They were a plain white pair, undistinguishable from any other. It gave him an extra kick, to see her desperately pulling on her friends wet panties.

The only time he had smelt Adele's pussy, was on her panties. Now both teachers, had smelt his cock, and sucked on it.

"If anyone asks, just say you met me at the mall, and gave me a lift back. No need to panic," he advised, with a warm smile. "Unless you want to tell everyone what we've been up to," he laughed.

Had he been reading her thoughts? She still felt elated. He had cum in her mouth right here at school. The idea of being a dirty slut, giving him a blow-job in a car park, gave her a naughty thrill.

12