Two Teachers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strolling to the classroom, swinging her hips, Sylvia couldn't help smiling to herself. Perhaps she could improve her student's grades, if she promised to blow the highest achievers. Two of the girls in class would welcome their teacher, between their legs. She sat giggling in the empty classroom, feeling unusually rude and frivolous.

The wet panties, kept reminding her, of the naughty lunchtime escapade. She had been a dull girl at high school, missing out on all the fun. Even when she left, the two boyfriends had been dull, and she now realised, they had been useless in bed. Now she had the attention of the school hunk, with exciting, illicit sex to contemplate. It was no wonder her head was spinning.

***

Adel heard the door open. Out of the corner of her eye, she new it was him. Her voice quavered a little, as she told the class to start their choice of essay. She watched him stride to the back of the class. He sat there, the only one with his head up, staring at her with a challenging look.

He beckoned her as though he owned her. She felt he did. She walked to the back of the class. It seemed to draw out, as though the classroom was growing, or was she taking miniature steps. His smile was welcoming, drawing her in.

She stood next to him, leaning over his shoulder. She felt his hand, immediately recognising what he was up to, already guessing this would be his intention. She kept her legs pressed together. He hadn't tried to prise them apart instead he tickled the backs of her legs, her thighs, and stroked her bar bottom. That was enough to have her feeling highly embarrassed. The thought of someone catching her, either a student or a colleague, was awful.

It occurred to her, that surely she should have been outraged over this abuse. Her body was being played with, by a student, and she was concerned over someone finding out, not about it happening. If anything, she was pleasurably excited.

"Miss Adele," he whispered heavily.

She brought her attention back to him, looking at the paper he was pointing at. She read what he had written, with a feeling of dread. "Open your legs, naughty girl. Or I'll spank your bare ass," it threatened.

The sound of her bottom being slapped would be resoundingly loud in the quietened room. The hideous prospect of being spanked, in her own classroom was appalling. She could hardly complain to anyone, when she wasn't wearing panties. It would look as though she had tempted him.

Still she hesitated. Glancing at him, she saw the determined look on his face, and felt her skirt lifted higher. She had gone this far, so what choice did she have, except, to continue. It felt as though they were glued, her thighs had been so firmly pressed together.

In anticipation she stood trembling, waiting for his hand to reach up her skirt just that bit further, to her private little garden. As expected she felt his hand glide between her thighs. For awhile he tickled and stroked her, with finger tips and the soft palm of his hand.

When fingertips barely grazed her lips, she had to hold back a sigh. It wasn't from a sad inevitability, it was from a pent up arousal. She, as the boys would say, was ready for it. She wanted him to take her. A tear squeezed into the corner of her eye, then made a death leap onto his shoulder.

Adele was ashamed of herself. She was in great need - in her classroom - wanting this boy to hurry up and finger fuck her. She knew it, and he too became aware of it, as his finger slid between her wet, open lips. Despite the shame of it, she just stood there, letting it happen.

As he worked on her sex, it became more difficult to concentrate on not letting anyone know what was happening. She felt a finger push into her vagina, up to his palm, which cupped her crotch. Feeling it wriggle around inside her, while she looked around at the studious pupils, was alarming and wicked. Her head was becoming numb from the sensations hitting the pleasure centres. Everything in the world was blocked out, except the feel of his fingers playing with her sex.

More and more she wanted to groan out loud. She wanted to grab his hand and direct it to where she needed it. In his inexperience, he had missed her bud, therefore prolonging the humiliation. She was mistaken about his inexperience, as her friend knew so well.

He slowly withdrew his finger, so he could fit two into her pussy. He felt her body pushing down on them. Her legs were trembling, as though they might give way. Her breathing was heavy, and he wondered if anyone had noticed. He continuously scanned the class, for signs of disquiet. Everyone seemed engrossed in their work.

He avoided her sensitive bud, knowing it would bring her off too quickly. He wanted to humiliate her, having learnt last night, she thrived on it. Maybe she knew already, though surely she must have guessed by now. She certainly knew he was prepared to push her, into dangerous situations, and she was obviously willing to let him.

When he pulled his fingers from her, he heard a squishy sound, as she was holding onto them so tightly. An audible sigh, escaped her lips, and a pupil looked round. They saw their teacher reading a piece of paper, not guessing it gave her lewd instructions, and they returned to their work.

If they looked closely, they would have seen his arm at an odd angle, with his hand up the back of her skirt. Adele noticed the pupil glance, through her hooded eyes. For a moment she panicked, but was soon back to feeling every movement of his delicious fingers. Her body was on a hair-trigger, waiting to be set-off in an explosive orgasm.

A wet finger worked around her asshole, until it relaxed the muscle, entering her dark, forbidden hole. His thumb reached out to find her nub. It was the trigger for an orgasm. Her whole body rocked, dancing to its demanding rhythm. She let out a deep breath of air, creasing in two, with his hand trapped between her thighs.

As everyone looked round to see what the commotion was, James stood up. His hand was caught tight between her thighs. Her asshole gripped his finger, and as he tried wriggling it free his thumb rubbed hard against her swollen bud. She looked as though she were in agony.

Adele couldn't move. The orgasm had her bent over, shaking violently. Everyone was looking at her, witnessing her climax. A rational part of her mind was swamped with fear, from the humiliation of being discovered. She wanted to run and hide, from the deepest shame.

"Take a step forward," James commanded. He shoved her enough to loosen his hand, wiping it on his jeans as he withdrew it from between her legs. "Its OK, she's got a cramp," he announced to everyone.

"Can you make it to your desk?" he asked. Ignoring her feeble reply, he propelled her between the desks, holding her up. The last thing he wanted was to have her discovered. He had a teacher in his hand, under his thumb, and wanted to keep her there. A moment ago he literarily had her in the palm of his hand. It was still wet with her juices to prove it.

"Here put you head on your arms for a moment," he said, watching her head slump onto her folded arms.

"Is she alright?" someone asked.

"Shall we call the nurse?" someone else asked.

"No! She'll be alright in a moment," he reassured them. At least it appeared no one guessed what had happened.

Adele heard the comments as though they were from far away. The orgasm was deep and hard, yet it was the fact of having it in a classroom full of her pupils, that floored her. She sat up and smiled weakly.

"I'm OK! Thank you for your concern," she quietly spoke.

"Can you drive home? I had better take you out to your car," James stated. "It's nearly the end of the lesson anyway," he announced. "Just keep quiet, and no one will bother you," he said to the class.

He knew everyone would go along with that. They liked the idea of not having a teacher looking over them. They were all just eighteen, thinking they didn't need an adult to watch over them. They didn't want another teacher nosing into their class.

James put her jacket around her shoulders, ushering out of the class, taking the quickest route to her car. Because Sylvia and James met up at lunch time, both teachers had driven in that morning. He hadn't expected to drive Adele back to the apartment though.

He wondered what Adele would have thought, if she smelt her friends sex juices in Sylvia's car. It was good job they had both driven in to school. He figured they were past the point of pretending, to protect each other. They were both hooked in their own peculiar ways.

He had recognised how frustrated Sylvia was, when he first met her in his uncle's store. When Adele turned up dressed like a young adolescent, she was bouncing with sexual energy. As his friends would have said, they were ready for it. If there was a university course on sexual recognition and gratification, he would qualify with ease.

His uncle had tutored him. Making him look past the clothes and body, to examine the way they walked and held themselves. Many of the women who shopped in his store were middle aged, frustrated housewives. Not that his uncle was interested in helping them out, he was interested in selling them something. Part of that strategy involved employing young athletic, men in every department.

It worked too. They bought more in the kitchen department when served by these attentive, attractive men. It pleased him to see they came back for more. For the older, retired woman, he employed a more sophisticated gentleman. Though, it didn't always work that way round.

James ushered her into the driving seat, despite her protestations. She sat during the drive home, in a quiet state, contemplating what had happened. She had shamelessly let this young man frig her in class. He had completely taken her over, made her helpless, in front of her whole class.

Even now, just thinking about the humiliation of it aroused her. He hadn't hooked her on the fetish of humiliation, she had always been like this, unaware of it. Looking back she began to remember small incidents, with hindsight, only now realising their significance.

They were trivial, compared to that orgasm before her students. At least he had the good grace to protect her. If she had been discovered, the consequences would have been horrendous. She would have died from the humiliation. She knew that was impossible, but it would have seemed a preferable outcome, compared to facing her boss and the education committee.

She choked back the start of a laugh, feeling it would become uncontrolled hysteria. The vehicle pulled to a halt at the apartment. Still she sat there staring into space. James gently pulled her from the car and guided her inside. She let him take control, knowing that is what he wanted all along.

He didn't like to see her like this. She was like a doll, being pushed into place, staying put, where he left her. "Best if you have a lie down," he suggested.

When she didn't move he led her into a bedroom, luckily finding hers first time. He undressed her, pulled the covers back and laid her on the bed. This was the first time he had seen her naked. She was beautiful. He kept glancing at her, while folding up her clothes, putting them away.

He should have covered her up, but she looked too good to hide away. She was mature, in her thirties, yet compellingly attractive. He had her mouth, and fingered her to an orgasm. He felt he had some kind of claim on her. He got undressed and climbed onto bed with her.

He kissed her. She opened her mouth but didn't respond much. He kissed and fondled her breasts. While kissing a breast his hands wandered down between her legs. He was familiar with her private parts, yet seeing them, seeing his hand playing with them, was far more gratifying.

Concentrating so hard on her body, he almost missed her speak. A whispery voice had asked him something.

"Is this what you want? A compliant sex doll?" she quietly asked.

He stopped kissing her belly button. "No! I want the feisty, mouthy Adele, to fight me," he told her.

She looked at him, with her eyebrows almost crossed, trying to see something in him. He had done this to her, a terrible thing, and a devastating wonderful thing too. She was used to challenging everything and everyone around her. This young man had somehow found her weakness, and used it against her.

Instinctively she grabbed hold of his hard cock. She pulled and he followed. She guided him up her body, much quicker than when he had made the journey down it. Opening her legs she guided his cock between her lips, shoving hard up at it with her hips. She gripped its head with her vagina muscles. She wrapped her heels around his buttocks.

"Come on then, show me what you've got. Fuck me hard," she told him.

"I need it rougher than that, come on, fuck me hard, do me," she demanded.

James rode her hard, thrusting into her body, deep and fast.

"Yes! Oh, yes, that's it, fuck me, James, fuck my brains out, you bastard," she yelped, between each deep thrust.

For the second time that day she had a deep, satisfying orgasm. She felt him spurting into her, filling her up with young vital sperm. She climaxed again.

"Oh! God! What have you done to me, James?" she cried.

"I've made you cum, what else do you want," he laughed.

"You've done more than that, you bastard!" she replied. She couldn't find the words to explain. She was only just able to fathom how low she had sunk. 'Why', was a big question she didn't want to explore. Perhaps she would have to, to get away from the terrible hold he had over her.

She gave in to the overwhelming feelings of wonderful gratitude and completeness. She grabbed him and snuggled up to him. It would be nice to have him cuddle her forever. She thought of letting him rest, then sucking him into action again. It was wrong and naughty. It was compelling.

12