Two Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My skirt would be lifted above my hips and my panties ripped down to mid thigh, my ass and lips exposed and available giving you unfettered access to me. You know how wet I am. I hear your belt unbuckle and pants fall. I feel your head press against my lips and then one hard thrust into my tense waiting walls, penetrating me deep and fast as I bite my lower lip, resisting the urge to scream out..

You administer a hard masterful fucking, taking me over the edge numerous times. I take it from you, whimpering and careful to keep quiet so nobody can hear us. As I race to my next release, you release first and pull out, leaving me on the edge. Then you take an open palm to my ass, firmly smack it once really hard shaking my flesh, you tell me 'for the tease', put on your clothes as I stand bent over waiting for more and then you walk out."

I was stunned. "Like?" Julie asked.

"Want to go to an office?" I asked.

"Sure," she chuckled.

Minutes later we were at her place. We got out and went upstairs. The door closed behind us. I excused myself to use the bathroom.

When I came back Julie stood next to the couch. She had removed her skirt and stood waiting for me. The tails of her blouse barely obstructed my view- she wore no panties and her bush was prominent, black and thick. She stood in irresistible fashion- black high heels matching her bush, contrasted with her white blouse. the best part was the blouse. Yes, she was otherwise naked and the thought that I had immediate access to her was amazingly powerful, but, the better part was that she was still partially clothed, leaving me to disrobe her and discover what lay beneath.

Coyly she summonsed me with her finger, "C'mon, over here Baby," she said seductively and I acceded to her desire. I came close and kissed her, gently at first as my hands explored her body until she was in my full embrace and we pushed together, lips meshing, teeth gnashing, hips grinding. Denied for so long, the warmth of her flesh and powerful caresses drove me quickly to uncontrollable passion- I just wanted to take her without exploring her body and properly building the moment to climax. My fingers found her furrow. I played with her slick lips, rubbing between them, teasing her swollen bud.

She directing me to kneel on the floor. Obligingly I took my cue and began my worship by thumbing her lips and bud, kissing her starting above the knee and moving up her thighs. Each kiss was gently planted on her luxuriously warm olive skin. I playfully flicked my tongue as I approached her bush, careful to tease her as she looked down watching me.

I savored the sweet aroma of her sex. I kissed her inner thighs and caressed them. I gently rubbed my face across her bush and nuzzled her hood, smelling her savory lips. She placed her hand on the back of my head to direct my attention to forgo my playful worship. Obliging, I lapped at her, coaxing her fleshy outer lips, tasting their moistness. Her hand pressed me forward, encouraging a more direct advance. I slowly lapped at her furrow, spreading her lips with my tongue and tasting her button. Immediately she sighed.

Soon, Julie pushed me back and pulled me up. I stood before her face to face and she took me by the sides of my face and drew hers to mine. My hand found her swollen lips below and I rubbed them as she lifted a leg to give me access and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held me tight for balance. Her lips parted like a blossoming flower and my fingers strummed within them, gently teasing and toying with her wet and weightless folds. Gasping for air, she pushed me back, "not yet," she quipped, "...take it slower."

I undid my pants and Julie helped me remove them. She sat down on the couch, leaned against the arm rest, spread her legs exposing her luscious thighs to me, one foot up on the cushions, the other on the floor. She reached under with both hands to spread her lips, exposing delicate pink. I knelt and inserted my index finger and gently pulled at her clit from behind while tongue teasing the protruding outer edges. I was slow and patient.

I pushed her back and rubbed my fleshy swollen head against her lips, parting her them and smearing her juices all over it, her dry pubic hairs contrasting with her soft smooth inner flesh as each crossed my head.

"Mmm, that feels good...," she said.

"Want more?"

"Please," she replied.

"Where do you want me to put it?" I playfully asked.

"Right there," she said looking down, "put it there and rub it against my juice box".

"Your what?" I questioned.

"My 'juice box'," she replied.

"How did you give it that name?"

"It's that fleshy part inside with all the ridges and bumps... its just 'juicy'.. and that is my pet name for it. What do you call your 'thingy'?"

"Actually, you gave it a nickname a long time ago and it has stuck with me. Do you remember?"

A smirk of embarrassment grew across her face but she could not recall.

"I was standing next to your desk. You asked me if it was going to rain. I looked outside and it was a perfect sunny day. I told you there was no chance of rain and you asked me why I brought my 'umbrella'. I replied that I had not and then you looked down at my pants, noting the bulge within. Do you remember that time?"

"Vaguely," she coyly replied.

"Well, after that tease of an exchange, I had to ask you what you called yours. You blushed, blushed real bad. I knew I was onto something then. I asked you if it began with a "C". You looked at me with disgust and I told you I was thinking of the word 'Cat'. You told me 'no' flustered I had trapped you. I asked if it began with a "P". You were silent. I asked if that was the word. Coyly, you asked which word. I told you I was thinking of "pussy cat" and you replied you would not even be able to say the 'first word' if that was what I was trying to get you to say. I cajoled you to say it and all you could do was keep quiet, smirk and blush even more. Then I dropped it because I knew you wanted to say it, had never been able to say it and did not want to come off as the 'dirty girl'. Since then that exchange has turned me on many times. I thought about what a turn on it would be to get you to tell me the word. I still do to this day."

I brought myself to and gently slid into her.

"That is it, right there," she said, "tap my juice box, slow and steady... I love the way the back of a head pulls across it coming out..."

I teased her and said, "Please, say it." She blushed, smirked and shook her head 'no'.

"Please, for me, just purse your lips and mouth the word, that is all I ask". Again, she gave me the same response. I dropped the subject.

I played with her breasts through the silk blouse, teasing her erect nipples. She wore no bra. The silk rubbing against her caused her to coo, "oh yea'.

I unbuttoned her blouse- one by one I undid each button, my hands working slowly to enhance the moment as I revealed her breasts. They were just as I had imagined- 'heaving bosoms' in the truest sense of the term with big brown erect nipples. Julie pinched and fondled them. My excitement grown, I leaned forward, pushing Julie's legs back and diving deeper within her.

"Not so fast," she said, "I need you to do something for me. Its kind of kinky..." she paused waiting for my response, then continued, " but it really gets me off."

"Go on," I said.

"I need you to have me from behind- keep your wonderfully talented head right on my juice box until you get off; spill your jiz on it three or four times and then slam me as hard as you want. I guaranty it will be the best sex you will ever have... You might even black out... any woman ever do that to you? Black out orgasms are the best... Most men can't control themselves after I tell them about the blackout part, they usually spill early... Can you do it for me?" she asked.

Always up for a challenge, I pulled out and she stood up. Julie knelt on the cushions, ass to me, as she braced herself holding the back of the couch. My head to her dark haired sex, I easily slid in, found the spot and gently teased her just where she wanted it.

"That's it baby, right there," she quipped, "keep it up, hold me there, slow, take your time..."

I saw one hand disappear and knew she was swirling her fingers in her thick wet lips. I could just imagine how she was rubbing them and touching her soft swollen bud. I felt her walls flexing around my shaft as I teased her. She tightened her stomach muscles and arched her back trying to regulate her excitement. My hands gripped her hips as my fingers dug in holding her fast and steady as I fought to stave off the inevitable.

I was getting to close to prolong the pleasure much more, "tell me," I asked. Silence. I pulled out.

"Oh no," she gasped in despair. Then, I plunged myself right back in, unexpectedly stabbing at her rose.

"Ooo," she quipped at my sudden advance. Then I teased her juice box some more, just as she preferred. I started feeling my cock tingle at the tip.

Julie's thighs began to shake and her voice quivered. She grit her teeth and looked over her shoulder back at me to see how I was doing. I looked into her beautiful big eyes and right then knew I was going to loose it.

She arched her back and grabbed the back of my head, forcefully pulling my face close to hers, "C'mon Baby, take me..." she said.

"Tell me," I demanded again.

From between grit teeth, she whispered the begging words of "I can't do it", words that sought forgiveness.

"Please, tell me," I urged her.

"Fuck my juice box," she replied.

"I need to hear it," I said.

She sneered between her clenched teeth, "pussy... fuck my pussy, come on fuck my tight little pussy... fuck it so you can own it..." she begged. The ideas of ownership and submission were overwhelmingly powerful. My stomach tightened as my fingers dug into her soft pliable hips.

I fought back the sudden urge to take her like an animal and carefully spilled streams of my wanted jiz right on her juice box. Once, twice, three times- she was shaking and wailing in rapture as I anointed her flesh and repeatedly cried out, "oh, yes, oh yes, more, please more" as she released.

Then I slammed into her. She screamed loud as I pierced her, my thighs meeting the back of hers. Her ass shook as our bodies crashed. She cried out as I spilled deep within her. I pulled her back and up as I arched back, straining to sink deep, the position lifted her hips and immobilizing her forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. She tried to buck her hips as she released but my body was so seized as I held her tight I would not release her, and then, everything went black...

12