Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we should." Lindi agreed.

Thursday, April 8th 2010 - 9:07am.

Peter loaded his suitcase, his briefcase, his laptop bag and his guitar case into the boot of his car. His job paid very well and he had inherited a considerable sum from his parents and the aunt and uncle who had raised him. Peter had never wanted a big house so he had treated himself to a nice car instead. That car was his BMW M5 that he had bought from new two years earlier. It was his pride and joy and he reveled in the sound of its V10 engine which, when he put his foot down, sounded more like a Ferrari than a mid-sized German saloon car.

He was off to Nottingham today, to attend the annual conference of RICME, the Royal Institute of Chartered Mechanical Engineers. He programmed the route into the sat-nav - first towards Brighton, then up the A23 until it becomes the M23 at Pease Pottage, then anti-clockwise around London on the M25 and then join the M1 all the way to Nottingham. According to the sat-nav it was a journey of just over 200 miles and would take just under three and a half hours. That was of course if the notorious traffic on the M25 wasn't too bad.

He started the engine, hooked up his iPod to the USB and selected his 'PF Faves' playlist, set it on shuffle and clicked on his seatbelt just as the opening aircraft drone of Pink Floyd's 'Goodbye Blue Sky' came through the speakers.

"Look Mummy, there's an aeroplane up in the sky..." came the familiar voice of the little girl at the start of the song.

Peter pulled out into the traffic and off towards the main road as the gentle lilt of David Gilmour's acoustic guitar gave way to the dark, sombre tones of the verse.

Peter settled in for the drive ahead of him. The conference was scheduled to last for three and a half days, with Peter's presentation being on the morning of the first day. The majority of the delegates were staying at the hotel on the city's outskirts where the conference was being held. Since he had been invited to give one of the presentations, Peter had been surprised to find that the institute had arranged for him to stay in the much grander surroundings of the Metropole Hotel right in the city centre.

Thursday, April 8th 2010 - 2:24pm

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day... You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand wa-a-ay."

Peter was just pulling in to the car park of The Metropole hotel just as 'Time', Peter's favourite track from 'Dark Side of the Moon' came on through the car's speakers.

The M25 had been kind to him and he had stopped off at Toddington services on the M1 for a coffee. That was however when his luck ran out. First of all, only a couple of miles from the service station, there were signs indicating major roadworks ahead and he found himself crawling along for 10 long miles in a contraflow. Then, as the M1 passed Northampton, there was an accident ahead and the resulting 12-mile tailback delayed him even further.

A journey that should have taken three hours had ended up taking more than five. Still, he was here now. He checked in at the reception desk and went to find his room.

His room overlooked the street below which formed part of the city's tram network. Peter watched as one of the sleek new trams glided past on its way out of the city. It was a nicely appointed space - there were the usual things one found in a hotel room, namely a spacious double bed, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, the ubiquitous Corby trouser press and plenty of wardrobe space. But there was also a couple of comfy looking chairs set alongside a low table and a decent sized desk. Peter immediately set up his laptop, logged in to the hotel's free wi-fi to check his email and then spent the rest of the afternoon putting the finishing touches to his presentation.

Thursday, April 8th 2010 - 7:21pm

Lindi had had a hard day and was looking forward to a nice long soak in the bath. Just as she was dipping her toe into the water however, her phone rang in the living room. Naked, she padded into the room and picked up the phone. The display showed Peter's mobile number - had it been anyone else calling, she'd have simply let it go straight to voicemail.

"Hi P!" She said brightly as she sat down in an armchair.

"Hi Lin, I just thought I'd better ring and let you know I got here in one piece." Peter said on the other end of the line, "The traffic was appalling on the M1 though."

"Never mind, as long as you got there safely, that's the important thing." Lindi said, "Got any plans for the evening?"

"If by that you are implying that I should go out and try and pick up a nice young lady I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you there." Peter said with a hint of regret to his voice, "I've been invited by some of the senior members staying here down to the bar for drinks later on. It'll be soul-crushingly dull of course, but one should never let a decent networking opportunity slip by."

"Well, rather you than me!" Lindi said.

"What about you? What have you got on at the moment?" Peter asked.

"Well, nothing at the moment." Lindi said, referring to the fact that she was currently naked.

"Quiet night in huh?" Peter said, obviously not picking up on the subtle undertone of Lindi's previous remark.

"Something like that." Lindi said, "A nice long soak, a glass of wine..."

A nice long session with my 'plastic friend', Lindi thought but left that notion unsaid.

"...Maybe pop in a DVD later." She said instead.

"Well, given the choice between that and networking with Geoff, Gareth and Roger I know what I'd rather be doing." Peter said.

"Well, just try not to enjoy yourself too much!" Lindi chuckled, "Anyway, I'd better hang up - my bathwater will be getting cold."

"I'll try not to!" Peter said, "See you soon Lin!"

"Night P, have a lovely evening!" Lindi said.

Thursday, April 8th 2010 - 10:15pm

One of the advantages of living alone is that one has no rules to have to abide by. Within the confines of your own private space you are the master or mistress of your own domain. Nothing is out of bounds or off limits and there is no one to eavesdrop on what you get up to. Which is why, after rising from her bath and toweling herself dry, Lindi saw no point in getting dressed.

She loved being naked in the privacy of her flat and took every opportunity to be so. She cooked nude, ate nude, watched TV nude, even did her housework nude on occasion.

Lindi longed for a man in her life but she nevertheless wanted to retain her individual liberty.

Did this mean that all she really wanted was not a fulfilling relationship with a man, but just a casual fuck-buddy to have at her beckon-call whenever she had an itch to scratch? And to answer his whenever he needed her?

Did she want a partner to share her life with or just a man to make love to her when it suited her?

If only there was a way to have both, she mused.

Her thoughts suddenly turned to Peter. They had always been close, but just recently she felt closer to him than ever. She admired him for the selfless act of agreeing to be a surrogate father, for submitting himself to a barrage of embarrassing tests and examinations without complaint. Well, not much complaint anyway.

She also admired his courage at coming out to her as a virgin. She knew how hard it had been for him to have done that, if his tears alone were anything to go by. Admitting any perceived weakness was so unnecessarily hard for men, she mused sadly, as if men are in some way emotionally imprisoned by society's expectation for them to be stoical and courageous at all times. And then he had had the courage to bare himself to her appraising gaze, even though it was without her invitation at the time. And then he had shown just how much trust he had in her to ask her to be present during his first sexual encounter.

And then there was the changing room the other night.

There was a definite 'moment' between them as they stood nude before each other. Lindi could not deny that. She had been about to touch him. Touch his penis... his firm, warm and massively erect penis.

Lindi felt a corresponding warmth begin to swell within her loins.

Peter surely must've known that she had intended to touch him - he hadn't forced her hand away from him. But then he hadn't invited her to touch him either. Did that mean he wanted it or not? The door slamming put paid to that from going any further so she would never know for certain.

More to the point, why did she take it upon herself to try to molest him without asking?

She had always lived by the mantra that one should always do unto others as you wish others to do unto yourself. She wouldn't have liked it if Peter had tried to touch her without asking.

Unless...

Unless there really was more to their relationship than 'just good friends'.

No, that notion was crazy, Lindi dismissed. Sure, their friendship was developing towards being more comfortable with being naked in each other's company and being able to talk openly about sex together. But that didn't mean that their relationship inevitably had to develop into a sexual relationship.

But then, he had been having an erection at the time.

Lindi dismissed that thought immediately as well and concluded that the only reason he was erect was because of nerves. Or embarrassment, or any of the other reasons a man might become engorged that aren't in any way due to arousal.

Arrggghh!! Men! Why do they have to be so confusing???

Lindi needed an outlet. An outlet that currently resided in her bedroom chest of drawers.

She was a woman who prided herself on being organised. The desk where she worked most evenings to mark her students work and write up new lesson plans was kept meticulously tidy - everything had its place. Her pens, paperclips, rubber bands and other items of stationery were always kept in a desk tidy on the right hand side of the desk where they could be easily reached. Her stapler was always to be found on the left and there was always a space kept clear directly in front of her for her laptop.

Her kitchen was fastidiously organised too, as was her wardrobe. And the chest of drawers in her bedroom was no exception.

The bottom drawer was always reserved for sweaters. The next drawer up was where she kept all of her T-shirts, shorts and short skirts. Above that was the drawer in which she kept all her socks, tights and stockings. The next two drawers up were reserved for her lingerie - bras and stocking suspenders in the lower of the two drawers, knickers and panties in the upper one. The top level of the chest of drawers was divided into two smaller drawers, both of which were lockable - on the left was where she kept her jewellery and other things such as handkerchiefs and her most expensive perfumes. On the right was where she kept her toys.

Over the years, Lindi had procured a collection of different sex toys. In her most private of storage places she had several different dildos of varying sizes and realism, vibrators in a variety of diameters and colours and several butt-plugs for when she fancied a little anal stimulation. Pride of place in her collection however, where her Rabbits.

The Rabbit vibrator had been a revelation to her - it provided both vaginal and clitoral stimulation at the same time, something that no man had ever been able to do for her by using his penis alone. It also delivered the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced and was perfect for when she had a need to get something out of her system.

As she did now - the thoughts she had about Peter disturbed her somewhat. It wasn't that she found the thought of her best friend and herself engaging in a sexual relationship particularly off-putting. It was rather that she felt that if things were allowed to progress in that direction it might jeopardise the relationship she already enjoyed with him. He was her confidant, her sounding-board to brainstorm and share ideas with, her yardstick by which she compared all other men to, her comrade, her partner in crime, her fellow roller coaster and horror film enthusiast, her fellow lazy adrenaline junkie. Her go-to guy when she needed advice, her shoulder to cry on in times of sadness. He was the closest thing in this crazy world she had to a brother and she loved him dearly as such, but he was not her lover. And that was how she wanted him to stay.

And that was why she needed to purge those erotic thoughts from her mind.

So she reached for the Rabbit vibrator she referred to as 'The Flagship of the Fleet' - the largest, most expensive and most versatile vibrator she owned. Also in the drawer was a USB stick that she picked up as well.

She took them back to her living room and took her laptop and placed it on the coffee table before her. She inserted the USB stick into the laptop and located the file she wanted.

It was a video of a young man - a veritable Greek God of a boy, with smooth olive skin, dark curly hair and a pleasingly muscular physique. Lindi clicked the play button and maximised the view so that it occupied the whole screen. It was obviously intended for a gay male audience - after all, the title of the video was 'Hot Twink Christos in Tropical Haven' - but that didn't matter to Lindi. He was a beautiful young man and what he did in the video blew her mind when she had first seen it online a couple of years earlier.

The video began with a scene of the young man in question arriving at a luxurious-looking villa surrounded by dense tropical plants and trees. It was possibly in Hawaii or maybe somewhere like Fiji or Tahiti. Wherever it was, it was a beautiful place and it only served to enhance the beauty of the young Greek man in the video. He could not be any older than his early twenties at least, maybe only as old as 18, but one thing was for sure - he was as stunningly beautiful as his surroundings.

Lindi sat back, opened her legs wide and flicked the switch on the Rabbit to its lowest setting. As the video on the screen continued, she gently teased the cleft of her vulva with only the very tip of the vibrator.

The next shot showed young Christos sitting down in a steamer chair on the villa's veranda. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it completely open and giving a tantalising glimpse of his masculine frame beneath the layer of light blue cotton. A few moments later, he unbuckled the black leather belt at his waist and unbuttoned the fly of his black denim jeans to reveal that he was wearing a pair of pristinely white briefs underneath. The merest hint of his masculine bulge was shown before the camera panned back to the young man's beautiful face.

It was at this point during the video, upon getting the first close-up view of the boy's face with his gentle smile and his beautiful blue eyes, that Lindi first penetrated herself fully with the Rabbit vibrator. She couldn't help but gasp at this point as the gently vibrating silicon-coated phallus first entered her.

She had watched this video many times since she had first downloaded it onto her USB stick, and pleasuring herself along to it always followed a set routine - slowly at first before ramping up the intensity towards the climax of both the video and her orgasm. And the orgasm it always delivered never failed to sate her desires.

For Lindi, masturbating was always a journey of sorts, the destination being a satisfying orgasm of course. Sometimes the journey was a short hop taken at breakneck speed when she only had time for a quickie, other times, as now, it was the more scenic route. The destination was always the same, but it was the quality of the journey that was the most enjoyable part and served to increase the intensity of her orgasm. The feeling of having her vagina filled, albeit with an artificial penis rather than a real one, took her on the next step of the journey towards satisfying her needs.

On the screen, the Greek adonis shrugged off his blue cotton shirt and for the first time Lindi could see the gorgeous boy's naked chest. There was not a single hair on his chest and his tummy was flat and smooth and she wished that she could transport herself into the video just to run her fingers along his smoothly tanned skin. The boy obviously kept himself in good shape but his frame was not overly muscular. If there was one thing Lindi disliked when it came to men, it was bodybuilders. She had gone out with one once for a few months and it was an experience that turned her off such men forever.

His name was Gavin and he was more concerned with working out and pumping iron and consuming huge quantities of whey protein and popping vitamin pills than he was with paying Lindi enough attention. He was a good lover in the bedroom, she had no complaints there - his penis was a good size, despite the myth that bodybuilders always had tiny dicks - and he was certainly energetic in bed. But it was the sheer vanity of the guy that she disliked most. He spent at least ten minutes every morning just stood in front of the full-length mirror in Lindi's bedroom, completely naked and flexing his muscles and posing, basking in the glow of his self-adoration. Being proud of one's appearance was all very well, but Gavin took it to the extreme.

Christos however, the star of the video, was perfection in Lindi's opinion - if Peter was her moral yardstick, then this young man was surely her visual yardstick! His pectorals were beautifully defined and both were crowned with dark and sensual little masculine nipples surrounded by slightly oval shaped areolae. His tummy was deliciously smooth and flat and Lindi's gaze was always drawn to the dark and mysterious bellybutton at its centre. His arms were muscular but not overly so, and just as smooth and hairless as the rest of his torso.

Lindi clicked the vibrator to the second of its five settings - she gasped and groaned as the artificial phallus began to pulse inside her.

The young man now stood up on the wooden decking of the veranda and took down his black denims. Now Lindi could gaze upon his manly bulge for the first time. Confined as it was within its prison of elastic and stretchy fabric, his manhood nevertheless announced its presence to the viewer with a promise of great things to come.

After several long, lingering shots during which young Christos posed and teased the viewer, the camera panned across his arrestingly beautiful body, lingering especially on his white cotton briefs. The young Greek God then winked and walked away from the camera and off along the veranda, giving a tantalising preview of his beautifully pert bottom within.

The next shot showed the boy in the tropical garden leaning back against a palm tree. He was still dressed in nothing but his clean white briefs. But not for much longer.

He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs and slowly and sensuously, he drew them down his legs. His manhood hidden momentarily as he bent over to remove the final garment that clothed him.

And then he stood up.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h!!!" Lindi gasped as, for the first time, the true magnificence of the naked boy's body was revealed in its divine entirety. The camera lingered on the nude boy, giving the viewer a moment to fully appraise the masculinity of the video's subject.

His penis was utter perfection to Lindi - it was neither too big nor too small, it was just perfectly proportioned relative to the boy's overall size, just the way she liked it. His glans was hidden beneath the sensual and deliciously sensitive sheath of his foreskin, and his testicles looked deliciously plump and rounded in the protection of his scrotum. His pubic hair shaved beautifully and meticulously, save for a small dark patch of curls at the very base of his penis. To Lindi, he was a Michelangelo sculpture made real.