Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt unbelievably good, from the top of his head to the tips of his toes, Peter felt an orgasm like he had never felt before. He savoured every precious nanosecond of it, willing it to continue for as long as it could possibly last. But of course, such is the way with the male ejaculation, it was over all too soon, almost as quickly as it had consumed him, it washed away, like an enormous wave crashing onto the shore, and immediately receding back towards the ocean. But oh, how utterly amazing it had felt!

Already, both Lindi and Peter had experienced truly amazing orgasmic highs, but the 'main event' was yet to come.

Sunday, October 31st 2010 - 11:43pm

So far, so good, Lindi thought to herself. Already, they had spent an amazing evening together in their hotel suite, having pleasured each other and explored their most sensitive and intimate areas together. After their initial session, they shared the large jacuzzi bath, filling the bathroom with sweetly fragrant steam as they relaxed together in the bath, the bubbles gently pummelling their skin. There was a lot more kissing, and after having ordered some strawberries and champagne from room service, pleasured each other for a second time. It was going far, far better than either of them had expected, and their true feelings towards each other were finally revealed.

"This has been, and I can't believe I'm saying this, Lin, this has been the most amazing night of my entire life." Peter said as he bit into the sweet red flesh of a juicy, plump strawberry.

"Better than Sandy?" Lindi queried.

"Oh, Sandy was good." Peter answered, "But y'know it was only ever going to be a one-night thing, and we both knew that at the time. But you and me, Lindi, this is forever. You do realise that, don't you?"

"I know." Lindi sighed happily, dipping her head to rest against Peter's shoulder as they laid together on the bed, dressed in white, fluffy complimentary bathrobes, and sipped champagne together.

"And we haven't even, y'know, done 'it' yet." Peter continued, "I mean, if you still want to, that is."

"Of course I want to." Lindi replied as she took a bite out of a strawberry that Peter had handed to her.

"But..." Peter said, sensing that there was more.

"I was just wondering how it'll all change everything when we get back home."

"Who says it has to change anything? Well, apart from the obvious, that is."

"You mean sharing a bed together?"

"Well, that, and other things, of course."

"Such as?" Lindi enquired.

"Sharing each other." Peter said as he looked Lindi in the eye.

"This feels, I don't know, like it's the end of our friendship, in a way." Lindi replied, "But it's also the beginning of a new, improved relationship."

"You mean, a bit like trading in the old, boring, friendly Peter and Lindi with loads of miles on the clock, and getting into a new sexy, factory-fresh Pete and Lin GTi, with all the optional extras?" Peter said, comparing their relationship to trading up to a new car.

"Interesting way of putting it!" Lindi chuckled at his observation, "Yeah, something like that."

"Who'd have thunk it, huh? You and me, together like this, about to have sex for the first time together." Peter said as he sipped his champagne.

"Well, everyone, apparently." Lindi replied with a slight chuckle, "The only people who couldn't see how good we are together, is us."

"But now, we hath seen the light!" Peter said, raising his glass in a mock toast.

"I think it's time." Lindi said, "I mean, if we're going to do this, I suppose we'd better get on with it."

She sat up, placed her champagne glass on the bedside table, and shrugged off her robe to reveal her nakedness once more.

"No time like the present." Peter supposed, "I mean, even though we've done so much, y'know, stuff with each other tonight, this still feels like a huge gamble."

"Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there!" Lindi replied, "Now come on, get that robe off."

"As My Mistress wishes!" Peter answered with a smirk, and he too sat up and removed his robe.

Together, they embraced, kneeling before each other and pressing their warm naked bodies together, feeling each other beneath their fingertips. They kissed, softly, yet with an inflamed passion as the real moment of destiny approached, neither of them wanting to back out of it, yet neither of them wanting to make the first move towards penetration.

Lindi could feel the warmth gathering at her centre, sensing that her body was preparing itself. Readying for the invasion of her innermost sanctum that was about to happen.

Peter, meanwhile, felt the blood rushing to his loins, filling his erectile tissues and bringing his penis to life once more. Reaching down, Lindi caressed Peter's firmness, feeling it rising and gently pulsating in her hand. Peter did likewise, gently placing his hand on her pudenda, feeling the moistness and warmth that gathered there.

Eventually their lips parted.

"I guess this it it then." Lindi said.

She laid herself back on the bed, and parted her legs in invitation to Peter to penetrate her for the very first time. Her lips parted, offering Peter a view of the soft pink flesh of Lindi's femininity, glistening in the soft lamplight with her moistness. She was ready for him, and he was ready for her.

"Erm, don't you want me to put on a condom first?" Peter asked.

"No need." Lindi replied a little breathlessly, "I'm on the pill, have been for years. And besides, I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Whatever you wish, my love." Peter answered with a lopsided grin.

He shuffled over the bed, and positioned himself on his knees between her widely parted legs.

BZZZZZZ - ZZZZZZ!

"What was that?" Lindi asked as she heard a soft buzzing sound that seemed to be coming from the pocket of Peter's discarded trousers that lay on the floor by the bed.

"My bloody phone!" Peter growled, temporarily thrown off his stride but the electronic intrusion, "Just ignore it, it'll stop in a second."

Sure enough, after a couple more rings, the phone silenced.

"Now, where were we?" Peter said, "Ah yes, I was about to make love to you, wasn't I."

He leant forward, placing his hands either side of Lindi's torso, his penis hovered above her entrance, ready and waiting to enter her, ready to make love to her.

"I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie wor-r-rld, life in plastic, it's fantastic..."

"What the fuck?!" Lindi exclaimed as now her phone rang on the bedside table.

"WHAT??" She barked into the phone angrily once she picked up the call.

Peter meanwhile, simply remained as he was, poised and ready with his drooling erection hovering inches above Lindi's gaping vulva.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't realise it was you!" Lindi spoke into the phone, "Yes... What?!?... What, now??... Yes, he is, he's here with me... Okay, keep calm, I'll tell him... What?... Er, no, we're in Devon... I don't know, about three hours maybe... Okay, we'll be there as soon as we can... Yes... Okay, see you soon... Bye!"

"Who the hell was that?" Peter asked, still poised and ready to have sex.

"That was Becky." Lindi said back up at him, "Alison's in labour."

Ah, come on, you knew I'd have to leave something for the final chapter, right? So, our friends came literally inches from having sex -- but you'll have to wait to find out how it goes when they finally get an uninterrupted chance together.

You may be interested to know that how Peter discovered his diabetes is pretty much how it happened for me -- albeit with a little artistic licence. I wasn't actually doing what Peter was doing when I found the lesion, and my doctor wasn't a woman, but apart from that it's pretty much autobiographical.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for more! And please, feel free to drop a comment -- I do love reading them, as long as they're nice of course!

Until the next time, dear friends!