Two Three One Ch. 04

Story Info
Obligation.
3k words
4.14
13.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is very difficult to categorize within Literotica. As it is fairly long, written in nine chapters, I will post it the Novella category. It is mostly a story of love ... D/s, femdom, lesbian, communal ...and of three people, and their inner needs, as life brings them together and connects them ... or not. As with most of my stories it develops slowly, and I hope most readers will give it a chance to do so and stick with it. The story tags listed do not pertain to each and every chapter, but are touched upon to greater or lesser extent as the story evolves.

3. Obligation

"You can't be serious." Keri practically screamed at Victoria. "What were you thinking?"

Victoria appeared a bit abashed. "I guess things might have gone a bit too far." she conceded.

"A bit! He was an open wound standing there in front of us."

"Oh, I wouldn't go that far." Victoria countered. "He certainly seemed to know what he was proposing, and appeared to be quite serious about it."

"Because you manipulated him into that."

"Perhaps. But once he got there he seemed to be perfectly pleased."

"You've got to be kidding."

A germ of a thought occurred to Victoria.

"Not really. Maybe he's the type who's into that kind of thing. Far be it from us to look askance at what turns somebody on."

"I can't see that with Sam."

"I don't see why not. But look, you're probably right. After realizing what he's proposed, he's probably going to come crawling back tomorrow begging us to forget the whole thing."

"I wouldn't like him to be like that either." Keri lamented. "And what if he doesn't come back at all?"

"So what. No great loss as far as I'm concerned."

Victoria saw the sudden look of sadness on her lover's face, and knew she had gone too far.

"No Keri, I really didn't mean that. I know that you've come to like him a lot as a person. Maybe I just got a little bit jealous. I do think he's going to come back tomorrow and tell us that it really wasn't what he had in mind." The germ of the thought was now becoming a fuller idea. "Look, I'll make a deal with you."

"What kind of deal." Keri asked cautiously.

"If he comes back tomorrow like we both think that he will, to tell us that he had let things get out of hand, and that he really isn't interested in being our 'slave', I'll tell him that we were just joking too, and I'll even apologize to him for leading him down that path. And then we can start out fresh in any way that we're all comfortable with."

"But what if he doesn't say that?"

"Well then I'll make the whole endeavor of being our slave so outlandish for him that I'm sure he'll back off in a heartbeat. And then we'll laugh and tell him that we were all just playing around, and you can take it anywhere you want with him at that point. Platonically, of course." she added, although she really didn't have any concerns about Keri in that regard. She then flashed a mischievous half grin. "But here's the deal, my Love. If after all that he still wants to be our slave, with all the preposterous conditions I will have set, then I say why not."

"Vicky, no, I don't think so."

"Come on Keri. We both know it's not going to go that far. Just let me do all the talking. If he doesn't say no from the start , I'm sure that he will once he hears the scenario I'll set up for him." She paused. "But if he still wants to go ahead, then I say let's do it." She rushed ahead before Keri could respond. "Think of how it could be. He would be our slave. You can have him do and be whatever you want him to be. Non sexually of course." she emphasized once again. "And it just might keep me intrigued enough to tolerate having him around. It's not going to come to this I'm sure, but if it does, then ... We'll do it on a trial basis to begin with, and I'm sure it won't last very long before we all get tired of it, and then we can go back to however you want it to be. But if he says go ... What do you say? ... Deal?"

Keri was torn, and sincerely hoped that it would never be so. But she had come to like and care for Sam so very much, and really enjoyed his company and having him around. If this is what it took ... if this is what he really wanted ... and if it would keep Victoria content ... She reluctantly nodded and sighed, "Okay ... "

********

There was never any doubt in Sam's mind about what he would decide. He didn't know if he truly wanted to embark on this specific course, 'to be a slave', but he was certain to his very core that any life that he had with them was infinitely better than living as he had, alone. From the very first moment that he had uttered the word he had felt a strange sensation, a deep inner longing to be wanted ... needed ... to be of some use to someone as he had never been before. That it might be to a woman ... two women ... made it all the more intoxicating, even if the use he was made of was as a 'slave'. He clearly didn't know what all that might entail, but he resolved that it didn't matter. He would be regarded, acknowledged, accepted, used. And maybe in the only way that he truly deserved. As a slave.

He was gripped by sudden fear that they hadn't yet agreed to take him as such, even as a slave. That they might not find him acceptable and worthy even of that. Victoria had said that they had to discuss and contemplate whether even in such lowly role he was worth their while. He spent the rest of an almost sleepless night frantically trying to come up with ways to convince them. That if they gave him this one chance, he would prove to them without any doubt that he would be the hardest working and most devoted slave that they could ever imagine.

********

At precisely one o:clock the next afternoon, the time he had been instructed by Victoria to return, Sam arrived and resolutely knocked on the door. Keri and Victoria had just finished lunch, and this time it was Keri who answered the door. She greeted him warmly and the expression on her face was etched with hope. Seeing this, Sam's anxious spirits were buoyed as he felt that this meant that he had made the right decision. She led him into the living room where Victoria was already settled on one end of the sofa, and Keri now seated herself on the other end. As he had the day before Sam now sat upright on the ottoman directly before them.

"Well Sam," Victoria began without preamble, "I must admit that I am a bit surprised that you came back today. I assume that you've now given your proposal from yesterday the appropriate consideration. As we all have."

"Yes." was all that he could say.

"And what decisions have you come to?"

Sam took a deep breath and then cast his lot.

"That I most fervently pray that you grant me the most precious opportunity to offer myself to you both ... as your most devoted slave."

Keri's face dropped in sadness and she closed her eyes, but Sam was oblivious to this as his gaze remained fixed on Victoria, upon whom he felt his fate now rested.

Though she had inwardly acknowledged the possibility, Victoria was still somewhat taken aback that it was actually happening. She rapidly gathered herself however to fulfill the second part of the bargain she had made with Keri, for which as a good lawyer she had prepared just in case.

"Okay then Sam. Keri and I also had a long discussion about whether we had any desire to entertain your petition. And we came to the conclusion that the only way we could ever agree to consider it would be if it had the strictest set of rules and guidelines. Do you understand this, and are you still willing to proceed?"

Sam nodded yes.

"Fine. So far."

She commenced.

" Now slavery of course is illegal and thus not physically enforceable. But a verbal contract can still be agreed to by all parties, with ironclad provisions, any of which if breached in any way by the subject party would lead to the immediate cessation of the contract and banishment forever of the subject party. Do you understand and still wish to continue?"

"Yes."

"Alright then, on to the nuts and bolts." Victoria continued, warming up to the task. "A slave is no longer a person. He is purely and simply property, a possession owned in every way by his Masters, or in this case by his Mistresses. He has no rights or expectations, and even the merest necessity of daily living will be subject to the whim of his owners. He will be totally obedient at all times, without questions or reservations. Any and all household work will be his sole responsibility and duty and he will be held to the most rigorous and stringent standards. Any deviation of or flaw in his performance, as deemed solely by the discretion of his owners, will be met with the harshest punishment."

Keri had been wincing internally with each progressive statement by Victoria. She certainly had to acknowledge that Victoria was keeping up her end by making the whole scenario so distinctly horrible. She fervently hoped that Sam was seeing it that way as well, and that they could soon be done with this whole farce. The last part about punishment brought her up short though and elicited from her an audible gasp. Victoria heard this and immediately realized that she needed to backtrack some.

"Of course no owner wishes to abuse or damage her property. It's always best to keep it functioning and in good working order so as to be able to keep adding to the workload. But punishment when necessary can come in many forms, and though it always must be unpleasant to be effective, it doesn't have to be injurious. Still, it would greatly behoove a slave to do his utmost not to incur the displeasure of his owners so as not to necessitate any such corrective action on their part. Unless, of course, it also provides some amusement and enjoyment to the owners." she concluded with a wicked glint in her eye.

This last she had added for her own amusement, but also with the thought that it would be a final straw which would send the prospective slave whimpering away. Keri certainly wouldn't be able to argue that she hadn't given it her best effort. If he still wanted to sign on after all of this he deserved what he would get. Some small part of her secretly hoped that he would. She now put the finishing touches on her contract, which she really thought though would negate any possibility of that. She felt that she owed Keri that.

"The sole reason and purpose for the existence of a slave in our house will be to work continuously and tirelessly to provide for our comfort and pleasure, without any regard for his own. That will never be of any account or concern whatsoever. To any of us. Most importantly, to the slave."

She paused and then directed her attention more fully to Sam. "So then, this is what at the very least being our slave will require. No ifs, ands, or buts. You now have a choice. The only choice you will be permitted. After this all choices and decisions will be solely ours. We ask only once. Do you still want to be our slave?"

On a superficial level Sam had been listening and understood everything that Victoria had been saying. His only conscious response to her outline as she was proceeding was his own questioning: 'Am I capable of doing this?' In a deeper, more visceral part of himself though what he heard was: 'They might need me. They might want me. I would have a reason to be, even if it's only as a slave.' It was his one and only chance. And it was time.

Sam rose from the ottoman, and slowly sank to his knees. With head bowed, he answered.

"If you would have me."

Victoria rocked back. She had truly not anticipated this. Even if the idea of being a slave was something that rang his bell, at the very least she would have expected negotiations, pleadings, appeals for limits. Not complete and total surrender. A part of her was unnerved, but a possibly larger part was unexpectedly aroused. She had done her part, the best she could do. She turned to Keri, who was sitting there like a statue.

"Keri? ..." she inquired softly, " ... Deal?"

Though at base appalled, Keri was strangely composed as she peered at the kneeling man before her. Her heart went out to him. While this was in no way what she wanted for him, or from him for that matter, if this was something that he in some way needed that he was willing to sacrifice and give up so much for, then she could not bring herself to deny it to him. But she had to know. She had to try to understand.

"Sam," she began, "what is in all of this for you? What can you possibly want from it?"

For all of the unending thought that he had put into this, in hope and preparation, Sam now found it very difficult to adequately verbalize.

"I just want to be able to do things for you ... anything ... to please you" He stopped for several seconds and then continued more quietly. " ... And if I ever do please you, I'd like ..."

"Yes Sam ... " she prodded when it was clear that this time he had stopped.

"I'd like to be allowed ..."

He was suddenly never so certain of anything.

"... to worship you."

This hung in the air for several long moments before Victoria chimed in.

"Oh, I think that could definitely be arranged. I certainly believe that I deserve to be worshiped now and then." She looked again expectantly at Keri. "What do you say, Keri? ... Deal?"

Keri continued to gaze at Sam to be sure. She finally decided.

"Deal." she murmured glumly.

Victoria nodded, satisfied. But she knew that she needed some immediate time alone with Keri to clear the air and work things out. Best to get some things settled first though.

"Okay then, slave." She began, readdressing the still kneeling Sam. "We'll take you up on your proposal. You're now our slave. Our property. But I think we should do this on a trial basis. Let's say one month. As long as you fulfill all of the provisions of the slave contract that I've outlined, to our exacting standards, we will allow you to serve ... and worship us. After one month we will reassess and determine if we will allow you to continue. Of course any deviation on your part will lead to your immediate expulsion, and we'll never have anything to do with you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Sam shuddered.

"Yes ... what? From now on I think you should address us as Miss Victoria and Miss Keri, and we will call you whatever we like. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss Victoria."

"Good. You're learning. And you better continue to do so quickly. Now Keri and I were planning to spend this beautiful afternoon strolling together and enjoying ourselves in the park." an idea she had just come up with to allow them to talk. "So you might as well get started with your new duties while we're out. You can begin with cleaning up our lunch mess. And the apartment hasn't been vacuumed in far too long, so get to that as well. Our bed linens need to be changed and washed, and after that's all done and our bed is made, the rest of our bedroom needs to be cleaned and straightened up. And make sure our dinner is ready when we get home. Do I make myself clear, slave?"

"Yes, Miss Victoria. It will all be taken care of."

"It better be." Victoria was really beginning to enjoy herself. "A few other early ground rules before we go. As much as I like you on your knees and may have you there from time to time, for the most part you're going to be far too busy with your many chores to be on them overmuch. Except

maybe when you're scrubbing the floors." she mused. "Anyway, any other time a simple bow when you enter our presence will suffice. And a slave should never speak unless spoken to. That should be enough to get us started, wouldn't you say so, slave?"

"Yes, Miss Victoria."

"Keri, shall we go? We have a nice leisurely afternoon ahead of us and I can't wait to get started."

It was an extremely smug and satisfied Victoria who led her very unsettled partner out for their walk and talk. She knew that she had her work cut out for her convincing Keri, but this, surprisingly to her, was beginning to turn out quite nicely. This whole thing might be fun she thought, at least for a short while. And then they could be done with it. And maybe even with him as well. She doubted that he would be able to tolerate all of this for very long. And then he would only have himself to blame.

Meanwhile, their freshly minted slave began to apply himself most diligently to his new existence.