Two Three One Ch. 07

Story Info
Culmination.
4.9k words
4.39
15.2k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7. Culmination

If Victoria had been paying less and less attention to Sam before, except to silently benefit from his many labors, she almost totally ignored him now. She did however keep a more watchful eye on Keri whenever she and Sam were together. After some time of covert but careful observation she came to the conclusion that while the slave did fawn over her, it was more like that of a devoted puppy rather than of any real rival whom she might need be concerned about. Not that she ever really doubted Keri. She was sure of her love. And her orientation. But it wouldn't do to have anyone, let alone a pitiful slave, come between them in any way.

She still found it hard to believe every day, that someone as beautiful, vibrant and caring as Keri would want to share a life with her. She knew that she was no prize, but Keri had seen beyond that, beneath her hard and often prickly shell, into her, and had wanted her and loved her as no one else had ever done before. And she would do anything not to lose that, or her. She wouldn't force a confrontation with her over the slave at this point, as Keri continued to seem enamored with having him around. But she resolved to remain vigilant to any change which might make it more of an issue. She would reluctantly let this foot worship foolishness go for the present as long as it seemed as harmless as Keri had insisted.

********

Try as she might, Keri couldn't get her own questions out of her thoughts. It wasn't that she wanted or expected Sam to be celibate. Indeed, as a dear friend, she would hope and wish for him to have an active and enjoyable sex life. But what had never really entered her consciousness before, and for which she strongly chided herself now, was the fact that for these past many months he had spent virtually every free waking minute here in their apartment, working for them. How much of an active sex life could he have, and how healthy could it be? And with whom? The implications of Vicky's comments began to haunt her. Had Sam's worship of her become the vehicle, perhaps even the only source of his sexual life? What troubled her even more was that, if true, she truly didn't know how she felt about that.

It was due to this inner conflict that Keri stopped affording opportunities for Sam's worship over the next few weeks. This, along with Victoria's increasing disregard of him, led Sam to anxiously suspect that they were both beginning to tire of the arrangement, and even worse tire of him. Even in their 'companion' time together Keri became more reticent, and Sam began having greater difficulty in hiding his developing fears. It didn't take Keri long to recognize this and realize that she was the cause. For his sake as well as hers she decided to put an end to her confusion by seeking an answer from the only one who could provide it; Sam. The very next night that Victoria had to work late, after Sam had finished cleaning the dinner plates, she called him into the living room and had him kneel before her where she sat on the sofa. She offered her foot for homage.

Giddy relief flooding through him Sam took her foot into his hands and bowed down to touch his forehead to the top. He held it there for several moments. But before he could begin his oral adoration Keri broke through his reverie.

"Sam, I have a very important question to ask you, and once again I'd like you to try to answer it as honestly as you can."

"I could never lie to you Miss Keri."

"I know. But this is a very personal question, and if you find it ... too personal to answer ... I'll understand."

"I could never deny you anything." he replied with such conviction that it shook her. The power he was giving her over him was almost too much to bear, and she almost put a stop to it. But for reasons she couldn't really explain to herself, she had to know. Still, she found it difficult to know how to proceed.

"Sam," she began tentatively, "when you're home alone at night ... do you think of your worship of me?"

"All the time, Miss Keri."

The harder but more important question.

"Do you think about it when you're ... when you're ... She blushed deeply. " ... playing with yourself?"

Sam's eyes widened. "Oh no Miss Keri. Please believe me. I would never do that. I would never sully any thoughts of you with something as filthy as that." he replied forcefully.

She was taken aback. "But it's not filthy, Sam" she rushed to assure him. "It's the most natural thing in the world to want and have that kind of pleasure. I just wanted to know if ... if it was your worship ... and me ... that you thought about when ... you're doing it." She hesitated again. "And if not, then of what?"

Sam took several long moments to answer, and as he did, he switched modes. "I don't do anything like that anymore, Keri." he said quietly.

She was even more perplexed. "Why not? Why would you stop wanting that enjoyment?"

He took even longer this time to respond, but Keri waited patiently and expectantly. She really had to know.

"I know this might be very difficult to understand." he finally offered. "I don't even understand it completely myself. It's not that I don't want that enjoyment ... that pleasure. I want it badly. I yearn for it." he insisted. "But it's not mine to take."

"What do you mean?" she asked, almost fearfully.

"When I agreed to be your slave, which was something I had to do just to be allowed in your life. And Victoria's." he added. "To make it work, to be able to do it and function, I had to commit myself to it fully, to myself most of all. I don't know if I really want to be a slave, but once I agreed to it, it had to be full bore. And that means to me that I can have no rights, no privileges, no pleasures, except for those which you and Victoria might wish to grant me. Even self pleasure."

"Oh Sam, that's not the way it's supposed to be."

"But that's the way it is." He smiled. "Please don't fret, Keri ... What you've given me in all of this has made every bit of it all worthwhile." He changed his persona back once again. "And I can't thank you enough for allowing me to worship you again." he murmured as he began to gently kiss her still offered foot. "It's all I could ever want or wish for. Please believe that, Miss Keri."

*******

But Keri clearly was not convinced. And over the next few days she did fret. And worry. And obsess. That Sam had given up so much that was so vital to life and happiness, just to be with them, affected her deeply. What had they wrought? And more importantly, how could they fix it? To put an end to all of this, and send Sam away was definitely not a solution, and out of the question. She now understood, as she hadn't before, that he had invested far too much of himself into all of this that he would be completely crushed in so many ways if it was taken away. She could not bear to even consider that.

But it couldn't continue as it was. She couldn't accept that now either. What could they possibly do? The more she examined what she saw as the key part of the problem, the more certain she became on how it had to be resolved. An inkling of an idea began to form, and the more she reflected on it the more right and necessary it seemed. But she knew that she would need not only Victoria's acquiescence in this, but more importantly her full support and participation. It wouldn't be possible any other way. This, she realized, would likely be the biggest obstacle of all.

Once determined on her course however, she wasted little time. That very night, after another spirited and energetic explosion of sexual delight between them, Keri curled herself into Victoria's arms and blithely recounted to her the entire conversation with Sam.

"Well, that's something you don't expect very often." Victoria said with a soft laugh when Keri had finished. "A male who knows how to keep it IN his pants. Where it should stay."

"But it's not right, it's not natural. It's not fair to him at all." Keri calmly protested.

"So what would you want us to do, order him to jerk off in front of us? Hmm ... come to think of it, that might be very amusing."

Now for the nub of it.

"I was actually thinking of something a bit more." Keri replied, somewhat more seriously.

Sensing a distinct shift in the tone and even the direction of the conversation, Victoria disentangled herself and turned on her side, head in hand propped up by her elbow, and gazed at her lover.

"Just what are you implying?" she demanded quietly.

This time it was Keri who rose up and sat cross-legged on the bed facing Victoria.

"I just feel that for all that Sam does and has come to mean to us," she began.

"Mean to you." Victoria corrected.

"Does for BOTH of us," Keri continued, "that the time has come to have him become more part of us."

Suspicion darkening, "And how, pray tell, would you have him do that?"

Keri blushed. This was always going to be the most difficult part. She forged ahead.

"I think that there could be times when we could involve him in some of our ... our sexual flings."

Now Victoria sat up as well, and for a long moment just stared at Keri.

"You've got to be joking." she finally answered. "Have you gone crazy? You want to do something like that with a MAN? With somebody other than ME? Please Keri. You know what you are. What we are together. How can you even conceive of anything like this?"

"Not with somebody else." Keri replied. "With ALL of us. And not with any man. With Sam!" She hurried ahead with her further argument. "Come on Vicky. You've always been the more adventurous one of the two of us in trying new things, new techniques. And you were the one at the beginning of all this who pointed out that we're different, out of the mainstream and proud of it, and that we had no right to judge or turn away Sam for his difference. And we've used that difference to pull him in, to use him for our own purposes, and he's given every ounce of himself, subjugated his complete self for that." She steadied herself for the final push. "So I say that we owe it to him, owe it to ourselves, to our difference and his, to have him become a more whole part of us." She peered imploringly at Victoria. "What do you say Vicky? Please."

Victoria contemplated all of this in silence. Her first reaction was to wonder for the first time if Keri was bi, and that was what this was all about. But she knew Keri too well, too intimately, and was too intelligent not to see that it was far more than that. This was something that had become vitally important to Keri, that meant something far more and different that just the sexual aspect to her. Just what that might be, Victoria wasn't sure, but what she did know without any doubt was that she loved Keri, heart and soul, and as she had vowed to herself time and again, she would do almost anything to make her happy. Was this the 'almost' part of it? And if she refused her this, would she be forcing Keri to even consider doing it behind her back? She really trusted Keri, but she knew she would be consumed with worry and suspicion. Best to be involved, to see where this all might be going, before it went too far. Still, there was the difficult issue of just what Keri was actually proposing.

"I really don't know about all of this, Love." She finally replied. "All I know is that I love you so much, and if it's that important to you, well ..." She grabbed for anything as an anchor. "... there would have to be a number of conditions."

"What?" Keri implored, her hopes buoyed.

Victoria took some time to collect her roiled thoughts before continuing. "First," she began slowly, "that I be the one to say when and how we ... do it with him. And I decide if and when he gets to ... release." Important to keep things under her her control as much as possible, she again mused. A sudden new urge intruded unbidden into her thoughts, something thrilling that she had often fantasized about but never ever conceived of being able to do. Maybe, just maybe now ... "And finally, Love," she paused before putting this idea into play, "if this little experiment of yours proceeds to your satisfaction the first time ... then I get to use him my way the next."

Keri hesitated, but only a moment. She truly didn't believe that Vicky, her Victoria, was capable of being intentionally cruel. And she would always be part of everything, in every instance, to make sure that nothing ever got out of hand.

"Thank you Vicky. Of course we'll do it your way. But please, don't let it wait too long."

"We'll see." Victoria mumbled, both reluctant and secretly excited at the same time. "But you have my word."

********

The opportunity came much quicker than either one of them could have anticipated. On the Thursday of that very week, Victoria's long and laborious efforts as the lead litigator on a major case for her law firm came to a successful end, and the next morning she was finally, long overdue to her mind, offered the partnership position for which she had so long been striving. Exultant, she immediately called Keri, who, equally elated, promised her a major celebration at home that night. Keri then got right on the phone to Sam to tell him the great news, and make plans for the evening's festivities. Sam dropped everything else and immediately went out to shop for everything he would need for the best feast he could arrange. Arriving back he spent the rest of the afternoon preparing a banquet he hoped Victoria and Keri would never forget. Coming home early herself to help, Keri was amazed at what he had already accomplished, but pitched in to help finish. By the time the triumphant Victoria got home the party was truly ready to roll.

Starting with a toast by Keri, they drank a whole bottle of champagne. Then Sam had selected a different bottle of wine to go with each of the three gourmet courses. Other than a half a glass of the champagne for the initial toast he didn't partake of any of the other libations. He needed to keep his wits about him to properly present and serve each phase of his feast. Allowed to join them during each course he remained appropriately silent throughout, but reveled in the ever increasing jubilant discourse of his two Mistresses, as they had no reason or desire to limit their enjoyment of any aspect of the celebration, including that of each bottle of wine that was offered. Victoria was in such good spirits that she even complimented Sam on the excellence of the meal, and Keri was even more effusive in her praise. Sam had never known such pride.

After finishing the Cherries Jubilee that he had specially made for them, Victoria took Keri's hand and, somewhat unsteadily, led her into the living room, as Sam commenced his after dinner kitchen chores. As he washed and dried and put everything back in order he could intermittently hear them laughing and giggling in the other room, and his heart warmed that they were so obviously having such a good time and that he had played some small role in their enjoyment of the evening.

Finally finishing, he ventured into the living room to ask if they might need anything more of him before he left for the night. Entering the room he came to a sudden stunned stop as she spied the two women on the couch, both almost completely undressed, and locked in a passionate embrace, their hands roaming sensually over each other as their lips and tongues explored the other's neck and shoulders.

Mortified at his unintentional and inopportune intrusion Sam immediately turned to depart, but not quickly enough as Victoria caught sight of him.

"Stop right there, slaveboy." she barked, freezing him in his tracks. "If you're going to stand there gawking at us while we're half dressed then it's only proper that you be naked too."

Unsure what she truly meant, Sam stood there open mouthed.

"Are you as deaf as you are dumb. I said STRIP. And then come over here on your knees and watch how this is supposed to be done."

With no confusion as to her orders now, Sam, thoroughly embarrassed, peeled off his clothes and then crawled on his knees as commanded and took his place before the sofa. He crossed his hands in front of his groin to try to cover the humiliation of his involuntary risen and rock hard excitement.

Having been enjoined in no uncertain terms, Sam knelt transfixed as his two Goddesses played out their passion before him. Hands continued to roam as mouths sought and then found breasts and nipples, the latter jutting forward glistening and erect. Almost by stealth, fingers crept playfully downward until they encountered, and then slipped beneath the elastic of panties which were the only remaining items that still adorned the luscious bodies. As they reached their ultimate goal, soft sighs became purrs and then moans, as backs arched sinuously and hips began to undulate in response to the fingers directed attentions.

Seemingly oblivious to their dazed and entranced audience, Keri slowly raised her lips to her lover's ear, and after flicking her tongue around and then within it, whispered to her tenderly. Victoria, eyes closed and neck arched back, now rolled her head toward the kneeling form before her, opened her eyes and gazed inscrutably for several long moments before offering her half smile and a small nod.

She was still in a state of elation from the events of the day, and her excitement had been brought to a fever pitch. Any further inhibitions or continued reservations she might have had were also unmoored by the amount of alcohol still flowing within her. So when Keri had whispered her plea, Victoria was of a mind to say why not, that this was as fine a time as any to fulfill her promise. But only as it had been promised. Under her full control.

"Well slaveboy, I trust you've enjoyed the show so far." she began. "But I think it's about time we found out what other interesting uses you can be put to."

Completely uncomprehending, Sam just gaped.

"Lie on your back in front of the sofa here." she commanded.

After Sam had hurriedly scrambled to obey, Victoria rose and slowly removed her panties. She then stood astride him, her feet planted on each side of his head, and towering above him she peered down at him.

"We're going to find out if you know how to really serve a Woman." Her half smile now broadened slightly as she glanced toward the couch. "Or in this case, two Women."

Her tone became more severe as she glared down at him again.

"And don't you even DARE consider spewing."

That admonition given, Victoria, facing down the length of him, began to slowly squat, bringing her knees down on either side of his chest, as her mound lowered ever so deliberately towards his face, coming to hover just an inch above it. Sam had never had such an experience before, but he fervently prayed that past readings on the web would help guide him through. He began to delicately blow on the nether lips above him until they began to sway, before lowering again and settling lightly upon his own.

Almost by instinct he began to nuzzle and nibble. This was the first time that Sam had ever tasted a woman, and it was impossibly delectable. With his tongue he cautiously pushed it between her lips up and into her sacred vault, and receiving a vigorous response then began to probe with it more forcefully within. His singular attention to this heaven above was suddenly deflected by a new presence below as Keri knelt facing Victoria, her knees astride and half sitting just in front of his pubis, his hyper erect phallus positioned just behind her.

For Victoria and Keri this was a unique experience as well, as their arms, their hands, their mouths, their lips, their tongues, were all able to roam freely and explore each other fully, while their sexual centers were being exquisitely stimulated by something else below. Victoria was entirely engrossed by the myriad sensations coursing through her, especially those brought on by her lover's tongue above, and the other tongue below. Hungrily, with her own tongue she sought out her mate's, and upon finding it joined with it as they began to swirl in harmony together.

12