Two Tickets to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" she screamed as I growled low and let my tongue pummel her sweet pussy. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Ava rode out her orgasm until she finally went limp on the bed, releasing her legs from around my back. I kissed her body softly as I looked up at her, her eyes closed as she tried to catch her breath.

"Was that slow enough for you?" I smiled as I stood up in front of the bed feeling like a warrior that had just conquered his prey.

"Shut up," Ava giggled. "You are really good at that." There was a glassy look in her eyes as she looked up at me from the big king-sized bed.

"I know," I said cockily as I bent over and took her hands and pulled her to her feet. I kissed her soft red lips deeply as my hands started working on getting her out of her sexy little dress. I unzipped the back as we kissed and the dress fell in one elegant motion to the floor where Ava stepped out of it. I grabbed her ass playfully as we made out like teenagers and Ava's tongue shot into my mouth. Our tongues twirled around each other as I reached around and unsnapped the clasp of Ava's white lace bra, causing it to fall on the floor between us revealing Ava's beautiful C cups.

I broke our kiss and took a step back, I took Ava in as she stood there in nothing but her white leather pumps. She had my cock rock hard but I was not quite ready to stop teasing her. I picked her up and carried her out on to the balcony. I put her down gently on the chaise longue and once again buried my face between her legs. Ava groaned quietly as I teased her sweet pussy in the cool evening air, timing my little teasing strokes with the crashing of the waves on the shore 8 stories below us.

My big, strong hands moved slowly up her body as I alternated between flicking her clit with my tongue and driving my tongue deep inside her. Ava's body wriggled below me as she let out a string of sexy little squeaks and moans. My hands slid upwards past her stomach until they reached her soft, firm breasts. I stopped everything for a moment which caused Ava to dig her heels into my back. I didn't give in, I made her wait for what seemed like a minute but was probably in reality about ten seconds before I drove my tongue back in deep into her hot, little pussy at the exact same time that I squeezed and twisted her hard pink nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Holy fuck!" Ava screamed into the night and immediately started laughing. "You're going to get us in trouble," she giggled as I kept my assault going. My tongue, lips, and fingers were all doing whatever they could to drive Ava crazy and it was working. She was squirming beneath me, her heels dug into my back as she tried to stifle any sounds coming out of her mouth which made the quick little moans, shrieks and her heavy breaths sound even sexier.

I looked up at Ava and our eyes locked as I buried my face between her legs and started kissing her clit. I started moaning as I took it between my lips and used my tongue to make quick little circles around it. Her body was reacting to every little movement of my tongue and I could see by the look in her eyes that she was close again. I rolled my tongue and buried it deep inside her as I squeezed her nipples hard. Ava exploded on my tongue as she moaned loudly.

"Fuck, yes!" she moaned into the night sky as she reached down and grabbed my hair with both hands as she rode out multiple orgasms as my tongue refused to let up. My resolve only getting greater as she tried to pull my face up off her gushing pussy. Ava let out a high-pitched shriek that was so loud that I moved my left hand up over her mouth. I groaned, grinding my face between her legs as I ate her pussy, loving the scent of her sex mixed with the tropical evening breeze. Ava came hard one last time before letting go of my hair and collapsing back into the chaise. I looked up at her as she tried to catch her breath and smiled.

"I've never cum like that before," Ava groaned. "I didn't know that I could cum like that."

"Just stick with me, baby. There is more where that came from," I smiled looking up at her from my knees.

"Fuck, I'm not even kidding, I can barely think straight," Ava smiled as I joined her on the big chaise, her body pressed right up against mine as we snuggled in the moonlight.

"You are amazing, Ava," I whispered in her ear.

"So are you," she said softly as my arms wrapped around her waist. I lay there for a long time just feeling her breathe after she fell asleep in my arms. What an amazing ending to the most amazing day of my life. Everything I had been stressing about felt like it had melted away. Jenny seemed like a lifetime ago and any hard feelings I had for her were simply gone. How could I be mad when her actions, however horrible they were, led me to Ava?

As the night got a bit cooler I picked Ava up and carried her inside to bed. I got undressed and joined her under the light covers where I wrapped my arms around her and drifted off to sleep. I was content, I was happy and I was again hoping that everything I had experienced wasn't all just a dream.

The next morning I opened my eyes to find Ava watching me from a few inches away. Her sparkling blue eyes were the first thing I saw which caused me to have an immediate smile on my face. Ava moved closer and kissed my lips, it was a soft, lingering kiss that sent shivers up and down my spine and into my soul.

"Good morning, Don," she said with a smile.

"Good morning, Ava," I grinned. "So last night wasn't a dream?"

"Nope," Ava said. "But today you get to meet my family." Those same words from previous girlfriends would have sent me running but with Ava, I felt completely at ease.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said as I sat up in bed and stretched my arms above my head.

"Did I mention most of my family are cops," Ava chuckled.

"No," I said. "I don't think you told me anything about them."

"Don't let them intimidate you, they're teddy bears at heart," Ava said as she got up out of bed, still naked from the night before. She looked out the sliding glass door that lead out onto the balcony as I looked at her.

"I'm sure they are," I said, trying to convince myself but failing miserably. "They're not going to mind us, you know, staying in the same room?"

"You mean are they going to mind us fucking?" Ava smiled as she turned to look at me.

"Well no, we haven't done that yet," I grinned.

"You're right," she smiled. "As long as I'm happy, they'll be happy."

"Do I make you happy?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Ava said glancing out at the chaise lounge.

"Is your sister getting married tomorrow on Valentine's Day?" I asked as Ava walked into the bathroom.

"No, the day after. She figures she'll get twice the gifts that way, the bitch!" Ava laughed as she came back out of the bathroom in one of the hotel's long white robes. I caught myself staring at her thinking that she'd look good in just about anything.

"Nice," I chuckled. "So just exactly how many of your family members are cops?"

"Don't worry about it," Ava laughed. "They're going to love you."

"I hope you're right," I said as I was wondering just what I was in for. "When do I get to meet them?"

"We're having brunch in a few hours," Ava said as I got out of bed. She walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down as she looked up into my eyes. "As long as I'm happy, they'll be happy," she smiled and then kissed me.

I went into the bathroom and started a nice, hot shower. The day before ran through my head and I still could not believe it had all actually happened. I was hoping that the magic would continue today and that Ava's family wouldn't want to bury me in a shallow grave somewhere on the outskirts of Maui.

"I shouldn't have told you about the cop thing," Ava smiled as she opened the shower door.

"It's ok," I said.

"No, you're stressing over it," Ava said as she let the fluffy white robe fall to the floor and stepped into the shower with me. "Let me help relieve your stress," she smiled as she got down on her knees and almost disappeared into the steam of the shower. I let out a moan as I felt her hand grab my cock and her lips quickly engulf it into her mouth.

"Fuck," I groaned as I grabbed at the tile walls for stability as Ava went down on me. My cock was rock hard and feeling very good as Ava took every inch into her mouth. I watched through the steam as she bobbed her head up and down with abandon, never missing a beat or giving me a moment to relax. The next thing I knew I was unloading more cum than I thought possible into her mouth and down her throat. Ava came up for air after she drained every drop that she could from my cock and gave the tip a sweet little kiss to finish it off.

"There you go," she smiled. "Feel relaxed now?"

"I do," I nodded in a bit of a daze from the blitzkrieg blowjob Ava has just given me.

"Good!" Ava chirped as she grabbed the body wash and started washing me from head to toe. "Brunch is going to be great, my family is going to love you," she assured me. After I rinsed off I gave Ava the same treatment, making sure not to miss a single inch of her sexy body. We got out of the shower and got ready to go to brunch. I walked into the bedroom and looked out at the ocean as I put on my slacks and a red polo shirt. I grabbed my shoes and socks and headed out to the balcony. I could still see Ava's body on the chaise from the night before and I could not help but smile at the thought.

I sat there and looked out at the ocean as I put on my shoes and socks. Seeing something so big and so mighty really does help put things in perspective. I was still a bit nervous about meeting Ava's family because of our accelerated relationship but I hoped that making Ava happy would be all that would matter to them. I started to ask myself what was the worst thing that could happen but then thought better of it.

"Ready to go?" Ava asked as she walked out onto the balcony. I turned to look at her and soaked in the way she looked in the playful red floral jumper and heeled sandals that she was wearing. She smiled at my reaction and gave me a quick model's twirl.

"That's what you were wearing when I first saw you," I said as I stood up.

"It is, and if you're lucky it might be the first outfit you get to fuck me in," she said with a sweet little smile.

"That is just mean, telling me that right before we go to meet your family," I smiled wide.

"You'll live," Ava giggled as she took my hand and led me out of the room and down the hall to the elevator. The doors opened and we got on.

"Any last words of advice?" I asked as the elevator descended.

"Yes," Ava said looking up at me as the elevator doors opened. "My Uncle Patrick is like a human lie detector. If he asks you anything be honest, or creative, but don't lie. Never lie."

"What?" I asked startled as we walked out of the elevator. "I'm a dead man. He's one that is a cop?"

"Homicide detective, actually," Ava laughed as we walked to the restaurant. "He likes to say his day starts when someone else's ends."

"That's not funny," I said as we arrived at the hostess stand.

"Two for brunch?" the hostess asked.

"No, we're with the Moore party," Ava said as the hostess nodded and led us through the restaurant.

"You'll do fine," Ava said as she held my hand tightly. The hostess led us into a private room in the back that was filled with about 50 guests, most of which looked up and yelled Ava's name the moment they saw her. I was immediately surrounded by Ava's family. It was like jumping off the high-dive long before knowing how to swim. Greetings and questions were being peppered in from all sides.

"That's not Trevor," one older woman pointed out. "Who is the new boy?"

"Alright," Ava said as her family kept peppering her with questions. "Alright!" she shouted and the crowd settled into a near silence. "This is Donald O'Connor, Don is short for Donald, right?" she asked as she looked up at me. I nodded. "We are together. Trevor was a cheating bastard and I'm over it and I'm over him. Don and I are in a new relationship but so far he is making me a very happy girl. I don't need any of you harassing him here in Hawaii or pulling him over for any bullshit reasons once we're back home, got that Uncle Jimmy?"

"Got it, kid," a large man at the back table replied. "But what if he's seen with an attractive female that isn't you?"

"Then, by all means, pull him out of his car and taser him," Ava said causing her family to laugh loudly. "And, I expect all of you to treat Don fairly. I like him quite a bit and would be mad if any of you scared him off. But enough about me, we are all here to celebrate the happy couple that's getting married here in paradise!"

Ava's mother and sister came up to her, she introduced me quickly and then they pulled her away. I was hoping it was to discuss wedding plans but I had a feeling that I might be the topic of the conversation. Ava's dad, Richard, and her Uncle Patrick, both large men over 6' tall, introduced themselves then brought me over to a table in the corner of the room and sat me down. The mood was light but it was an interrogation nonetheless.

"How long have you known my daughter," Ava's dad asked me.

"Not long," I said as Patrick leaned in closer to me. I'm not sure if it was to try to get a read on me or if he was trying to intimidate me, but either way, I was a bit intimidated.

"What does that mean, boy-o?" Patrick asked in a pronounced Irish brogue.

"We met on the plane," I said, watching for their reaction and preparing to duck if a fist came flying at my face. Ava's dad looked a bit angry but Patrick looked quite amused at the revelation. "It is a long flight," I added.

"What do you do?" Patrick asked. "How do you make a living?"

"I'm a computer guy," I said. "I write apps and also consult with businesses about things like online marketing."

"At least this one has a job," Patrick said to Ava's dad as he laughed loudly and put his hand down on my shoulder.

"Where did you go to school?" Ava's dad asked.

"DePaul," I said. "I graduated three years ago." Ava's dad nodded.

"You were traveling to Hawaii alone?" Patrick asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Why?" Patrick asked, his eyes squinted as he waited for my answer.

"I booked the trip months ago for my girlfriend and I and then found her cheating on me. The tickets were non-refundable so I decided to make the best of it," I said as Patrick and Ava's dad mulled over my answer.

"Have you ever cheated on a girl?" Ava's dad asked as he leaned in closer to me.

"No, sir," I answered simply.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" Ava's dad asked and my pulse started racing. It was like a scene out of a movie as I sat there with these two intimidating men who were no doubt very protective of Ava.

"To be good to her," I said and then took a deep breath. "I know it's way too early to know where we will wind up but Ava is amazing and I have never fallen for a girl this hard or this fast in my life. Every second I'm with her I'm afraid I'm going to say something or do something to screw it all up and that terrifies me. I know we both have had bad relationships in the recent past but this does not feel like a rebound relationship to me. I don't know if either of you believes in fate or destiny or whatever you want to call it but the first time I saw Ava two years ago I knew I wanted to be with her."

"Oh, I thought you two just met on the plane," Patrick said as he leaned so close to me I could feel his whiskey-tinged breath on my face.

"We did," I said. "But two years ago at an anti-Valentine's Day party at Joe's on Weed, I saw her across the room. By the time I got my courage up and started walking over to introduce myself a fight broke out and another girl came crashing into my arms. When I looked up Ava had disappeared and the girl was dragging me out the back entrance."

"That sounds like fate was against you two," Patrick laughed.

"Then why did it put the two of us next to each other on a plane to Maui when we were both single?" I asked.

"You got me there, boy-o," Patrick laughed harder and slapped me on the back.

"Did you already sleep with my daughter?" Ava's dad asked with a low growl. The question seemed to amuse Patrick as he had a shit-eating grin on his face as he watched me and waited for my answer.

"Yes, I did," I said as I watched Ava's dad's eyes get wide. "But, we have not had sex," I explained, hoping that answer would satisfy the two men. For a minute I felt like Bill Clinton and I really did not want to define what "having sexual relations" with Ava truly meant.

"So you're sharing a room?" Patrick asked with a grin.

"A suite, actually," I said. "We got upgraded after we told the desk manager our story."

"Nice, maybe fate is taking your side. Did you get what you needed to know, Richie?" Patrick asked with a wink.

"Yeah, for now," he said as he put his hands down on my shoulders and leaned in. "You treat her like a princess, you got that?"

"Yes, sir," I answered. He grinned and grunted as he pounded his big hands down on my shoulders like a jackhammer a couple of times before he turned and walked over to talk with some other members of the family.

"I'm impressed, lad," Patrick said as his steely blue eyes stared me down. "You held your ground nicely against a couple of CPD's finest. The first time Trevor got that treatment the little bitch started to cry, I think he wet himself a little too. Knew he was way too weak for our Ava right away."

"I was just answering honestly," I said.

"I know you were. You're a good man, Donald O'Connor," Ava's Uncle Patrick said as he took my hand and shook it. His grip firm enough to let me know he wasn't a man to be trifled with. "And you're lucky Richie didn't hear his little girl screaming and moaning out on your balcony last night."

"Wow, I--" I stammered.

"Easy, boy-o," Patrick chuckled. "I know Ava is a big girl that can take care of herself. You just keep my niece happy and you and I will be good. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," I said as Patrick released my hand and then took me around and introduced me to other members of the family. I looked over and saw Ava smiling as she watched me interacting with her family. It was a lot to take in but I really didn't mind. It was a trial by fire, but no amount of intimidating family members could change the way I felt about Ava. I had no intentions of hurting her and was happy to tell that to anyone that wanted to listen. As we said our goodbyes and left the brunch I felt good, I lived through meeting Ava's family and got a pretty good reception from all of them.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Ava asked with a smile as we walked out the restaurant and headed for the elevators to go back up to our suite.

"No, I suppose not," I said as we boarded the elevator. "But Uncle Patrick heard us, well you, on the balcony last night."

"Holy shit!" Ava laughed as she covered her mouth with her hand. "And you're still alive?"

"Yes, he told me to keep you happy, and that is exactly what I plan on doing," I said.

"Well, I was very happy last night," Ava giggled as she took my hand and squeezed it as the elevator doors opened and we walked down the hallway to the door of our suite.

"I do recall that," I said as I held the key card up to the door and opened it. Ava pulled me into the room and then jumped up into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso.

"What do you want to do now?" Ava asked with an evil grin as her sparkling blue eyes gazed into mine.

"That's a loaded question," I smiled as Ava leaned in and kissed my neck softly.

"It is?" she whispered softly into my ear.

"Yes," I groaned as she playfully nibbled on my earlobe.

"Why?" Ava teased in a little girl's voice.