Two Travellers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
333 Followers

When Ingrid came to it was to the sound of Howard complaining that his dick was all filthy with girl shit. She felt her head being lifted roughly by the hair and then Howard's hot hard dick pushed against her lips. She slurped on the stinky rod, tasting again Anita's waste, her cunt spasming in little tremors. It was whipped away again and she watched from only a few inches as Howard rammed it back between the tanned buttocks, Anita's hips rising to absorb the plunging meat.

The two women were now moaning constantly, the two men grunting as they ploughed the dirty furrows. Chad was close and with a shout and thrust that drove Ingrid's head into the carpet, he came deep in her gut. Ingrid wailed through an intense orgasm then fell forward off Chad's shrinking dick and rolled onto her back. Howard grinned down at her then transferred his slimy shit covered dick from Anita's arse straight into her mouth. Ingrid sucked hard, making Howard groan. He pulled out and slotted his glistening cock back up Anita's butt, making her heave and cry out.

Chad was kneeling beside her now, his soft dirty cock held out to be cleaned. Ingrid took it between her lips and washed her tongue over the plum head. She glanced sideways as she sucked, blinking the sweat out of her eyes, and saw Anita, still on hands and knees, eagerly bucking back at Howard as he thrust over and over. It wasn't long before he came inside the Spanish girl's rectum, head lifted, both of them groaning.

The guys kicked the two women out into the hallway, tossing their clothing after them. They hurriedly kissed then scooted into the fire stairway to dress, then hurried down to the basement so Ingrid could get clean clothes from the laundry. Anita handed her some guest's pair of panties from a pile that was ready for delivery then took a pair for herself. Ingrid watched as the maid flipped up her skirt ready to step into the panties; but the Spanish woman paused, looked at her and smiled.

'You check if I clean,' she said and bent over the laundry counter. 'I got a big cum inside. I don't wan' it mess my clothes.'

Ingrid leant forward, saw a milky moist ring round the younger woman's anus. As she watched, the muscle pushed out a little and a muddy yellow trickle oozed out and began to run down the inside of her thigh. She quickly leaned in and ran her tongue up the the firm thigh, then lapped at the leaking anus. The women groaned in unison as Ingrid's tongue reamed out the sexy maid. She pushed into the centre of the loose pucker, felt the girl bear back and was washed over with a bubbly fart followed by a glob of semen. Ingrid groaned her appreciation and probed deeper. Anita pushed again and then again shuddering as Ingrid noisily ate the used sperm.

Ingrid was just back at her desk when the two Americans stepped out of the lift. They were in t-shirts, shorts and joggers and had gym bags over their shoulders. They didn't even glance at her as they left the building and she got that familiar sense of rejection, worthlessness, inferiority.

Anita came by the office several times. The first couple of times it was for a quick snog then, early in the afternoon, it was to tell Ingrid that she was off to the bathroom. She lifted an eyebrow and cocked a hip forward. Ingird told her breathlessly to use the one in the back of her office. Just as she was following the swaying butt of the short skirted maid through the swinging door, her phone rang.

Ingrid dashed back and was able to deal with it quickly. She hurried again through the swinging door and there was Anita leaning against the wash basin, skirt and panties off, one hand holding a cigarette to her lips, the other lazily stroking her cunnie. 'Hurry luv,' she said, blowing a stream of smoke upwards. 'I need to piss bad!'

Ingrid quickly went to her knees and, placing a hand on each of Anita's thighs, pushed them wider. She was once again struck at the sheer volume of dark hair between this woman's legs and she gazed mesmerised. A hand on the back of her head and a cloud of smoke in her face brought her back to reality.

'You play my pussy later,' said the sexy European voice. 'Now I need piss.' With two fingers she splayed open her fleshy labia revealing the glistening pink entrance to her cunnie and a bulbous clit above the urethra.

Ingrid ducked her head to the display and ran her tongue up the length of the female split. Anita pushed her back and slapped her cheeks. Smack, back, smack. 'You show piss before you swallow, OK?'

Ingrid nodded hurriedly before diving forward again. She got both the clit and head of the urethra between her lips and sucked gently. Another cloud of smoke enveloped her then Anita's hand went to the back of her head. 'Oh deus, deus, deus.' she murmured and Ingrid felt the urethra twitch and a gush of urine flood her mouth. She squeezed Anita's thigh and the flow stopped. She looked up and opened her mouth and the two sets of eyes met. Anita rubbed her bulging clit and nodded. Ingrid swallowed and dipped her head again.

The maid had a large capacity and Ingrid must have swallowed a dozen mouthfuls before the stream eased to a few dribbles. Once the nectar stoped, she ran her lips over the luxurious hair, pulling damp curls through her lips and sucking them dry.

Anita tossed the cigarette butt in the sink and slid off the counter. She picked up her panties from the floor and held them to Ingrid, showing a dirty brown stain in the gusset.

'You clean,' she said in a matter of fact voice. The maid pushed the soft cotton against her lips and Ingrid licked and sucked, eyes closing as she savoured the mix of shit, sperm and vaginal secretions. The maid pulled the panties back, put them on and arranged her clothes. She looked at Ingrid, smiled, patted her face.

'I come you place tonight, OK?' Ingrid nodded dumbly. 'You cook for me, we make love long time, OK?' Ingrid nodded again and Anita pulled her close for a tender kiss before they went back to their duties.

The work day was finally coming to an end. It was five minutes before the end of Ingrid's shift. Anita had already headed to the staff change rooms and the evening manager was signing in. The phone rang and Ingrid picked it up.

'Hurry up here cunt,' said Chad's voice. 'I haven't pissed all day and Howard's just having a crap. And bring a bottle of bubbly.' The line went dead and Ingrid was torn between her date with Anita and the gnawing need for the debasement she'd get at the hands of the two Americans.

She'd never made love to a woman before and had all kind of deep seated fears about what it meant. And there was a certain comfort – a lot of comfort – in what was waiting upstairs. She didn't know what to do but if Chad or Howard called again she would undoubtedly hurry up to their room.

Just then young Craig walked by, buttoning his jacket as he came on duty, a surly look on his immature face. Ingrid really disliked the insolent 19 year old, his slovenly attitude, the smarmy way he looked at women guests. She got a flash of anger recalling that the day before she'd caught the little prick having sex with Anita. She got a sudden inspiration and saw a way out of her dilemma. She beckoned him over and told him to get a bottle of champagne, go to room 318, tell the occupants that she'd sent him on her behalf. She watched as he slouched over to the elevator and wondered if he was going to like taking a couple of big cocks in his bum – she doubted it.

Just then Anita came out from the staff area and Ingrid happily grabbed her bag and car keys, linked her arm in her friend's and almost skipped out of the hotel.

notnice66
notnice66
333 Followers