Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I heard what he was saying, I was confused. I "needed to be fucked!" he had said. Deep down though, I knew he was right. Yet, it didn't quite compute. This wasn't a hulking body builder but a compact Asian dude with an attitude, a guy who knew who he was and he was clearly used to being on top of things and that included me.

"Look, Mattie, I know you are confused which is why you need my help. I'm only doing this as a favor for you, believe me. Now lie back and place your legs on my shoulders so I can stretch you."

Damn did it hurt. He leaned on me and I felt as if my body would rip in two. My hamstrings were beyond tight. It took forever, but eventually I felt like a pretzel, bent in two, as usual looking up into his intensely dominating, black eyes.

"How does it feel, Mattie, to have my weight on you like this?" he asked. All I could mouth as the pain subsided was that it "felt natural."

"Now, Mattie, I want you to hold your own legs while I get something else to help you," he said before jumping down off of me and the table. He came back with baby oil and a towel that he placed under my ass. "I don't want to mess up my equipment," he said. "Now that I've stretched your hamstrings, I'm going to start the process of stretching your ass."

As I held my legs back, Huan lubed his slim index finger and started rubbing around my asshole. It felt incredible. I was amazed at all the sensations from his first finger alone. "Mattie, would a real man let a small dude like me finger his ass?" Huan asked, laughing as he jabbed his finger deep into my ass. Adding a second finger he said, "just think how much you need me, Mattie, how much you crave my strong Vietnamese cock and want my homemade Asian cum! Here you are, on your back, with my fingers deep in your pussy moaning like the bitch in heat your are!"

Just his words alone were pushing me over a mental precipice. Each time he shoved his fingers deeper and twisted them it was as if he was confirming what we both now knew to be true. I was feeling awfully close and was about to finish myself off when Huan slapped my hands away saying, "Don't you dare touch yourself without permission! Do you understand! You will come when and how I say or you will never be permitted to see me again!"

By this point, I was in a state of mental and physical agony, desperate to cum and equally desperate to please Huan so I responded as I had been trained by saying, "Yes, Sir!" "Good Boy," he replied. "Don't worry, you'll get what you need real soon!"

At this very moment, I was startled out of my mind when there was a loud knock on the door. In my lustful state, I hadn't heard anyone enter the waiting room and had thought I was Huan's last appointment. Realizing I was seconds from jumping up, Huan with his fingers deep in my ass said, "Stay where you are, Boy, until I give you permission to move!" And then he said, "Tan, come on in, you're right on time!"

Tan? who is Tan I wondered. Tan was a younger version of Huan—indeed, he was Huan's barely 18 year old brother. The lithe Vietnamese stud looked like he'd never shaved confirming my fears. He had a shit-eating grin on his face as he surveyed the scene in front of him.

"Huan, I'd never have believed it without seeing this with my own eyes! So, you've got a fagboy on your hands, just like you said, needing to be fucked."

Huan laughed and said, "Yep, Tan, and guess what, he's a virgin just ripe for the taking. He's a natural cocksucker and given the way he loves my fingers up his ass, I'm certain he's a natural bottom boy too! However, I think we need to take care of some grooming issues before we can help him further. Tan, get a basin of hot water, shaving cream and my razor from the bathroom, please, because we need to clean this boy up!" Huan said. "If you are going to be our bottom boy, you've got to be smooth. We need to get rid of most of your hair. Don't worry, I'll only trim your pubes in case anyone else were to see you. Still, the difference between us will be noticeable."

With that, my fate was sealed. The two Vietnamese studs made quick work shaving the hair on my ass and trimming much of the rest. I never had an abundance of body hair before but now looked much younger than my 25 years. It was both humiliating and a turn-on.

Huan then explained how things would be. "You see, Mattie, my little stud brother here needs a fuck outlet and you need to be fucked. I promised Mom and Dad I wouldn't let him screw around with the women who come here since he's barely 18, but I never promised them I wouldn't let him fuck a gay boy like you. Your pert ass is now smooth like any woman's and you are begging for it by your sexual response more than any female client I've ever had. I've trained you how to please a man orally, but I'm going to let my brother, Tan, take your virginity and teach you how to please a man with your pussy. I expect you to do as he says, or believe me, you will be sorry! Think of him as my substitute and your sexual master. Don't worry, unlike you, he's fully experienced and like me, he's fully equipped and straight!"

I was aghast. It was one thing to grovel and beg for Huan's hot cock but now I'm supposed to do the same for an 18-year old kid?

While I was trying to process this, Huan looked at the clock and said, "Damn, I'm going to be late for my girlfriend. He's all yours, Tan, I'm out of here," and he was gone.

Now, I'm lying on a table, stark naked in front of a Vietnamese kid thinking, "I need to get out of here, too. This is too much for me to take. Like hell I'm going to submit to this cocky, kid." But like his brother, Tan was fast to exert his dominance.

He yanked me to the edge of the table and leaned over so that his clothed crotch was in my face. Even through the fabric of his slacks I could smell him. He had the musk of what Huan called "a real man" and it was intoxicating.

Tan could see my reaction as he looked down at me. He had had to stand on his tiptoes to achieve his effect so he backed away and removed first his running shoes, then slacks, before leaning forward again. He ordered me to smell him through his tight briefs and what a smell it was.

As his balls settled over my nose my cock reacted. Tan laughed and said, "White boy, smell your Man! Smell the balls that will soon give you the injections you need." Then he yanked off his underwear and I saw for the very first time his golden, oriental spear. His foreskin had slid back exposing from underneath what appeared to be a massive head. The crown had a definite ridge and his balls were certainly bigger than mine. He and his brother were definitely not of the "Asian persuasion" at least in the cock department!

"Boy, get on your knees and show me what my brother taught you to do," Tan ordered.

I quickly jumped down off the massage table and got on my knees before him. Looking up, I saw his handsome, sculpted cock, washboard abs and breathtaking face. His black, almond shaped eyes stared deeply into mine and no longer could I imagine him as just a boy. No, he may have been 18 and not fully grown, but Tan was every bit a man. I gulped, overwhelmed with the reality before me. Here I was, a 25 year old, on my knees before a kid I had just met if you can call our introduction that, and I wanted him....no, I needed him. Had I been hypnotized to think this way, or had Huan simply helped me to see the truth? At that point, I was beyond analysis; I was in a state of abject need, as Tan inherently knew.

I went to reach up and grasp that golden rod when Tan swiped my hand away. "No, Boy, you only touch when I give you permission! Now get your lips on my dick and show me how much you appreciate what I'm doing for you!"

Why did he make it sound like he was doing me a favor, wasn't I about to get him off? But as soon as my lips were around his surprisingly thick member, any questions I had disappeared. The silky-smooth cock felt so natural in my mouth. I wanted it more than anything I've ever wanted before. I was where I was made to be and both Tan and I knew it.

"Yeah, Boy, open that throat up for Tan the Man," Tan growled, "because ready or not, here I come!"

I couldn't help but gag. I wasn't used to any of this. Tears came to my eyes and I gagged. Tan backed off slightly allowing me to calm down and permitting me to taste the first of his pre-cum. It was like a sweet nectar to me, perfect like the rest of him. I must have been in that position for ten minutes as Tan pistoned his loaded weapon in and out of my mouth occasionally going deep and lodging in my throat.

I was so turned on by it all—in sensory overload—as I held on to his trim ass. Tan then bellowed, "Boy, I'm about to cum.....don't let any dribble out of your mouth. I expect you to swallow every drop!"

At that, he began to shoot at least eight spurts in my mouth. The slimy texture almost got to me but I did as told, careful not to lose any of it. It was the best power drink I'd ever had!

At some point while all this was happening, as when sucking Huan, I had shot off, leaving my own cum on the carpet. Tan noticed, and just as his brother had, ordered me to clean my mess up. He then pushed me back with his foot pushing down on my chest and, looked down at me with the face of triumph. It must have been heady for this slim youth to have dominated me. Heady or not, he was a natural and so was I.

In all of this, Tan's cock remained firm. Hell, he was only 18 and his cock pointed out he wanted more; he wanted my virginity. As if he was surveying his future, Tan's eyes roamed over my body. I shivered at his look feeling ravished by his eyes. He then told me to get my ass up and on the massage table with my face down.

Soon his hands were on me, plying my ass. He started to spank me as he began spreading my legs apart. He'd smack one than the other as I imagine a boxer hits that little thingy in the gym. His hands slapped each cheek and then my inner thighs spread wide to accommodate him. I felt red all over and was sure he was marking me with hand prints. Then he squeezed my ass cheeks and said, "they're amazing, you're ass was made to be fucked. It's beautiful like a woman's but firm like a man's, a perfect bubble butt and it's all mine!"

Again, it was as if he knew how to press my buttons. Here I had allowed him to spank me, a grown man, until my ass stung and I had tears in my eyes. Posture wise, my legs were spread wide—a posture of subservience. Then, just like his older brother, his words reinforced the situation, in one sense complimenting me while degrading me at the same time. The brothers' dad must have been a specialist in oriental psychology I thought—how else would they have known how to play me as they had!

"OK, white boy, I'm going continue what Huan was doing when I arrived and do a bit more stretching as it's your first time. I don't want to damage your pussy or should I say, MY pussy," he laughed.

At that, he started rubbing his right index finger all along my ass, massaging my sphincter and rubbing along the rim with first his index finger alone then with two. It felt awesome.

"Gayboy," he said, "Are you left handed?" I muttered yes and he responded, "Just what I thought! They say gays are more likely to be left-handed than right."

As his hand sawed in and around my "pussy" as he called it, I found myself moaning especially when he started his commentary, "Yeah, gay boy, lean your head back and see how you're drooling."

There was a wall-mirror in front of me that I'd never paid any attention to before. The scene appeared so lewd. I was on my stomach with a naked Vietnamese boy-Man behind me sawing his fingers in and out of my ass. My eyes had a crazed look and we both knew there was no turning back—Tan was going to have me—and there was nothing I could or would do to stop him. Instead, I was going to do everything necessary to have him because, at this point, I needed him, I needed his masterful young cock in my pussy giving me what I've always craved yet never completely understood—being fucked by someone who knew my needs and had the balls, cock and attitude to meet them. I saw all of that in my eyes and in the visage staring me back in the mirror; me subservient, and young Tan, masterful in triumph.

"Roll over, Boy," Tan ordered. I want to see your eyes as I take you. If only you could see yourself, drooling, in heat for my cock."

Tan jumped off the table and grabbed several pillows. Two he put under my head propping me up and another he positioned under my ass to make me more accessible to him before getting back up, on his knees between my now wide-spread legs.

"I would never want to think that I fucked you against your will," Tan said. "So, I want you to be responsible enough to tell me what you want, what you need, what you crave! Tell me or I'm off this table now!"

I was so hot for him. The situation was at both ridiculous and beyond comprehension. I was about to beg a kid seven years younger and smaller than I to be the one to take my virginity. Physically, I should have been able to easily taken him in a fight. But now, the tables were totally reversed. Here I was in the position of a typical female. It was as if every nerve and fiber rested in my pussy. I did need him and I wanted him so I said, "Sir, I need you so bad. My pussy needs my young Master's cock. Make me yours, breed me with your powerful sperm. You are the one I've been waiting for all my life!"

I don't know what possessed me to say those words but they seemed so right, so true. I had been waiting because I was sexually too repressed, too scared to initiate anything. I had hid behind my values and religion and needed to be brought out. Without Huan or Tan I doubt I'd ever have had a sexual experience and certainly one not as charged as this.

I think Tan was momentarily surprised at his mastery of me. For heaven's sake, he was only 18, while he clearly already had sexual experience, I can't imagine he'd ever dominated another man before. As he gazed at me, he smiled. His black, almond-shaped eyes were hooded in lust and power, a heady combination. He then said, "Once I take you, you're mine. You've begged me and I'm simply going to give you what you asked for. But make no mistake, White Boy, once my sperm fills you, there's no turning back. Do you understand?"

I did, and it both thrilled and scared the hell out of me. I whimpered as I lay before him, my ass, I mean, my pussy seemed to throb as if it couldn't wait to finally be filled. We both knew I was in too intense an emotional and sexual state to turn away so I simply begged, "I can't wait another second. Sir, please fuck me NOW!"

With that, Tan, with a triumphal smirk smeared across his youthful face, added a bit more lube to my pussy and dribbled a bit more on his stiff, hard cock. Grabbing my legs, he placed them on his shoulders and leaned forward. My ham strings ached but thankfully, Huan had already worked to prepare me for this. I felt Tan's head at my entrance. Looking up into his eyes, I gasped as he pressed forward. My sphincter squeezed shut before Tan slapped my face. "Don't you dare shut me out after just having begged for me to fuck you," Tan hissed.

The shock dislodged me enough for him to push forward—his head now inside me, locked within me by my own sphincter. Even though Huan and Tan had both stretched me, it hurt. The Vietnamese spear felt surprisingly big as it pulsed in me. Tan held still, thankfully, giving me a moment to get used to it, allowing my sphincter the necessary chance to adjust. "Soon you'll be able to take me without pain. Push back like your taking a dump!" he said. As I did, he slid half way in. The next thing I knew he was in all the way. My shaved ass could feel his lustrous black pubes as they bristled against me.

Tan grinned as he ground his dick deep inside me hitting my inner sphincter. I yelped at the pain but cooed as he withdrew rubbing against my prostrate. "Look up," Tan ordered. "Keep your hands on my shoulders, he went on to say."

Surprisingly, he leaned forward and kissed me, dominating me with his tongue just like I'd expect a man would kiss his girl. He was sweating and his musk dripped out of his pores. His scent, tongue and dick overwhelmed all my senses as his dick rubbed my prostrate and his hard abs massaged my balls and hardened dick. He leaned back and began to fuck me in earnest as he held onto my legs, my hands now gripping to the side of the massage table to keep from being forced off by the shear power of his fuck.

"Yeah, White Boy, feel my hard cock as I fuck you. Feel its potency as I give you what you need. You're wired for this. A real man wouldn't allow an Asian boy like me to fuck him—but look at you! You begged me for it." As his words massaged something deep in my brain, his dick reached deep where nothing had ever gone before.

Time stood still as Tan fucked me. But soon my body reacted. Neither Tan nor I had had contact with my dick since Tan had so powerfully dominated my mouth with his hot tongue. Yet, all on its own, my dick pulsed and shot out five spurts of come on his chest and my belly. It was mind bending—an all senses orgasm.

Seeing what had happened only made Tan fuck me harder. "Yes!" he said, pride all over his face. "You came without even touching yourself. Only a total bottom can do that. You, White Boy, were made to be fucked and now that you've begged for it and your body has proven it, there's no turning back."

"No turning back," that was the second time he said it. Tan's body was smacking into mine. His powerful thrusts made loud smacking sounds as his taut torso and emboldened dick made contact with my smooth ass. My bruised prostrate groaned but still reacted to the stimulation. Tan leaned forward and bellowed like a champion wrestler as he shot his man-sperm off deep in me.

I could feel him as he lubricated me, soothing me with his essence. He lay on top of me for a few minutes, my legs locked around his back holding him in his natural place, as he caught his breath before leaning back on his knees. His softening dick made a slurping sound as it slipped out of my well-fucked ass.

Tan then jumped off the massage table and yanked the pillows out from under my head. He remounted on the table and placed his knees on either side of my head. "Pussy Boy, it's time for you to taste the man who just bred you with his seed. Clean me with your tongue and get me ready for round two!" Round two?

Before I could react, his not so soft dick was at my lips, my mouth, opened in surprise, was fodder for the sperm and my ass juices drooling from his head.

Thankfully, I had showered and washed myself as carefully as possible before coming over! Before I knew it, he had pulled my head up with both hands until the entire spear was in me. He held me tight, my face lodged in his pubes; his cock fully filling my mouth and hardening again, hitting the back of my throat. Who would have thought a Vietnamese kid could possess such a weapon.

I couldn't help wondering if any American POWs ever submitted in this way to the Viet Cong. Did they ever end up sucking off their masters after being roundly fucked? He smelled so intoxicating. Maybe it was a combination of the rush of power for one so young and raw, animal sex we'd just had. His scent pervaded me. They say you never forget your first time. I had just falsely hoped against hope that mine would be on top of a woman with boobs much as Tan was on top of me.

I think by making me clean him and smell the scent of his conquest, Tan was intentionally further marking me, and mentally conditioning me. Yes, I was being "trained" in all senses to know that he was in charge and having gotten off by it, now wanted and craved whatever he was willing to give me.