Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slurped on his now hard cock, Tan warned, "Watch those teeth or I'll cut off your balls!"

My eyes looked up at his as I mumbled a garbled "yes, Sir" to him.

Tan seemed to love what he saw as his hands gripped my head, trapping me on his Asian spear. For the first time, I saw him smile a happy smile as he enjoyed the tongue bath I was giving him, feeling the adoration I lavished on the very thing that had just ravished me for the first time.

"Dude, White Pussy Boy, you really do love this! Huan told me you were ripe for the taking and gave me some ideas but really, I never expected you to fall so quickly and completely under my control and I barely had to work for it, you were so easy! Well, the die has been cast and our positions are now clear. You'll be doing what I say from now on, satisfying me when and where I tell you. Do you understand?!" Tan said.

Yanking his dick from my mouth, Tan ran around and twisted me over onto my stomach before jumping back on the table and driving his hard dick into my now upturned ass. Instinctively I pushed back. Yeah it hurt initially, but what choice did I now have. Tan wanted his way with me and I was in no position any longer to deny him.

With my submission to his dominant will made clear, Tan pulled me to my hands and knees as he grabbed on to my waist and slammed into me. He was fired up by his power as if the second fuck sealed the deal. Tan said, "look straight ahead into the mirror, boy, your cock is hard and drooling as I fuck you like the pussy you are. I'm giving you what you need and there's no way you can ever deny it. At that point, he let go with one hand and grabbed a small digital camera that was somehow attached to the bench. Before I could object, Tan snapped several pictures that showed my face and body and his torso slamming into me but not his face. "Just in case you forget, I thought I'd document your first or should I say, second time!" With that he began power fucking me pushing me forward onto the table.

It was then I realized he'd fuck the cum out of me one more time. Amazing! It was at once humiliating and exhilarating and I loved it.

Languidly now, Tan long-fucked me until he came again......the cum now oozing out of my now loose pussy. Tan rotated his dick pushing his powerful sperm deep in me. I was mentally and physically spent from my submission as he was from his domination. The night was clearly coming to an end as had my virginity and now former belief once and for all, in my masculinity. Tan even more than Huan had changed me, as I would come to understand more in the days to come.

Leaning on top of me as he bit my ear lobe, Tan said, "Now that we know our respective roles, it will be your duty to take care of my needs. Obviously, by doing so, I'll be taking care of yours," he laughingly said! "Huan told me you live with a roommate. Hmmm, we can't use this place all that often, so somehow you'll need to figure out how we can use your apartment. Maybe I should just fuck you in front of your roommate or allow him to hear you moan while I fuck you in your room. Funny, hearing your moans while my dick is deep in your pussy, he'd think you had finally scored but just think how wrong he'd be," Tan laughed.

What was I going to do? I hadn't thought this far and now I was afraid. Sensing this, Tan pushed his legs between mine and rammed his still hard dick as deep as he could in me. "Don't even waste your time trying to think of an excuse—because you now know how much you need this! Before you leave, I'll get your cell phone so I can text you when I want another go at your beautiful ass and sweet mouth! I expect you to have figured out how to accommodate me by then. Do you understand?!"

I gulped, "Yes, Sir!" in response, not knowing what I was to do next. Indeed, I had been screwed beyond my wildest imagination by this intensely hot Vietnamese boy who had masterfully taken charge of me. Certain of his victory, Tan dismounted me and jumped off the massage or should I say, fuck table! I rolled over, my legs now splayed like a well-fucked whore's. Tan scooped his man-cream from my now worn out pussy and fed it to me, forcing me to lick it off his slim fingers. "No reason to waste this is there," he laughed.

His taste was sweeter than his brother's I noted as I no longer had any will to resist. Tan then grabbed the panties his brother had given me and wiped my cum off the table before throwing them to me to wear home. Yeah, my little pussy, wear your new panties home as a reminder of tonight and wash them out before next time. Maybe you can hang them in your bathroom to dry," he laughed.

I got up, put the sticky panties on before putting on the rest of my clothes. Seeing myself in the mirror, I realized I looked different. I had a satisfied but disheveled appearance and I'm sure I stunk like a well-fucked whore having my cum and Tan's all over me. I was a marked man with a certain and uncertain future. At that, Tan let me go, admonishing me to be ready to be at his beck and call.

I got into my car gingerly, my ass feeling the pain of contact with the cold seat. All I could think of was how I could get to my room without drawing attention to myself. I had to figure out what to do and I could only hope for some time for my ass to heal before seeing Tan again or my roommate realizing the changes that had occurred in my life.

*

This story is total fiction and personal fantasy. It is also my first-ever attempt to write a story of any kind. I've been reading Nifty and Literotica accounts for far too long and feel a duty to write something as a means of returning the favor to all who've shared their own stories/fantasies with me. Please write and tell me what you think. Thanks!