Two Way Stretch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked me over again and smiled.

"Sort of, Mr. Wood. But first we have to finish getting you ready. You must be cold by now, let's get some clothes on you."

With which she opened the door to one of the long cupboards, which stretched all the way down the wall.

"Okay, this is your size, now, where's Michael? I'll need him for the checklist in a minute."

Checklist? What checklist? Anyway Michael didn't appear at that moment, Sarah proceeded with my makeup, varnishing my toenails a deep red, then sticking very long false nails onto my fingers and doing them in the same colour. Wow, I had though wearing Monica's bra and panties was kinky, this was way beyond that. Finally, as I stood naked in the middle of the room, Michael entered with a clipboard - and a wig, a red one, which surprised me.

"Okay, lets sort this, the outfit is on the right there, Sarah. This is the wig."

Sarah took it while Michael went out again, I rarely seemed to see them both at once. However Sarah had me sit down, still naked and by now getting a little cold, and fitted it from behind, then went at it with a brush to swirl the long hair across my forehead. Hardly stopping --she seemed in a hurry - she clipped a large pair of thick gold earrings to my ears, added a wide gold-link choker round my neck and a matching gold bracelet. The she stopped and looked.

"Well Mr. Wood, I think you look sensational."

I looked down, I couldn't really see myself but Sarah walked over to one of the walls of the dressing room and pulled up a blind to reveal a very large mirror.

I looked. I gasped. I could see a woman. Naked. Me!

From my varnished toes, up my smooth legs, past my very convincing 'pussy', my big bouncing boobs, the makeup, the jewellery, the hair. Well! I thought I looked great, really gorgeous, but then I would, wouldn't I?

"Now, one more thing. Your waist isn't quite as slim as it should be so - pose for me please, sit on the rug - there, that's it. Now twist so I am looking down at you. Ready for the picture."

She had a camera at the ready, then I thought - again - I had realised what was going on.

"You are going to do a photo-shoot, dress me up, like those pictures of Michelle I saw, with me as a woman. Wow, that's such a great idea."

"Er - yes we are. Now Mr. Wood, look up at me, that's right, now, a really sexy look, pretend you are Michelle, how did she look? Get some lust into those eyes, again, again."

She took about six photos, I realised it was a digital camera, attached to the computer on the table there. She went over to the screen, I wanted to see but she waved me away, stood in front so I couldn't see.

"Okay, I've picked the one, we want to do four altogether. With you in various states of undress, or rather as you dress. Michael will finish things off, I have to go now."

And they did their swap-over again, as Sarah left he came in and looked at the photo left on screen.

"Perfect."

I interrupted him. "But Michael, my own fantasy woman is a blonde, why don't I wear a blonde wig?"

I reached up to try to take the red wig off.

"No. Wait. You have to keep that on. You'll see why later. Come on, we are getting late, I have to get you dressed."

I didn't see any need for hurry but Michael obviously did. He threw a black silky bra and a pair of panties over towards me.

"Could you put those on?"

Could I?

The bra was gorgeous, an under-wired half-cup model, which did give my false boobs tremendous uplift and showed a lot of very deep cleavage. It came to just above the tops of my 'nipples' - a balcony bra, I recognised it then, I had bought Monica one once but she had rarely deigned to wear it for me. Then he came towards me carrying what I thought at first was some sort of corset. Well it was, but really it was a waist 'cincher', designed to get my middle as thin as possible and give me something like the classic 'hourglass' figure. It did! He pulled it so tight I could hardly breathe. I was just beginning to get used to it when he delved in the tall cupboard again and emerged with a pair of stockings, sheer and black, With these on, I was really getting into this now, we had another photo-call, me stretching my long nylon-clad legs as I sat on the small rug again.

"Okay now, let's really get into this. I want a really sexy pose, come on, those are gorgeous tits, honey, bend over, let the camera really see them!"

And finally my dress. Exactly the sort of dress any guy would like his girlfriend to wear for him, if he felt inclined to show her off down the pub, and if he didn't mind the bitchy things any potential or ex-girlfriend might say. Not exactly the standard 'LBD', even better. Little, certainly, it came down to about 4" below my stocking tops, and plunged at the front deep down between my jutting tits. Black certainly, but a smooth and shiny, very sensual black material. And a dress, yes, that was marginally a better way to describe it than 'wide belt'.

"Wow, Michael, I wish I could have got my Monica to wear something like this."

He grinned. He threw a clutch bag in my direction - he kept on looking at the clock, and then came at me carrying the highest pair of black high-heeled stilettos I had ever seen.

"Okay Mr. Wood, slip these on and practice walking round a bit. I need to check on another client."

And he left, very rapidly, I heard voices, Michael and Sarah and someone else outside.

"Ready?" he asked, dashing back in. "I think your real surprise is about to start. But first lets got the last two pictures done."

I posed trying to look sexy, it was difficult not to in that outfit. My make-up had been gorgeously dome and the various prostheses left little to the imagination and were extremely convincing. Finally, as I continued posing and thinking how good I looked, Michael finished dealing with the last photo on the screen,

"Now - I need a name for you. I am sorry Mr. Wood, what is your real first name? Hang on, I've got it here -- Richard - right, so we could do with an 'R' name really. Not Rachel, or Racquel, we've already got those. How about 'Raelene'?"

"Sounds like a Western country singer" I muttered. "I like it."

"Right then, Raelene it is."

He typed a little more onto the keyboard, then I saw his right index finger hit ENTER and he turned towards me. Almost at once a sheet started to roll out of the printer beside him. Michael picked it up and held it towards me.

"So this is my souvenir of the visit. Cripes, do I look sensational or what?"

I beamed at Michael. 'Raelene - raunchy and raring to go' was the caption, above four very erotic pictures of a gorgeous redhead - me. Michael smiled again but - this time - some sort of knowing smile. There was something else going on. Maybe it was the total sensual excitement of what had been going on, I don't know. But that afternoon I must have been abnormally slow, thick even. I really should have got it by then, but I hadn't.

Michael took me by the hand, in a rather boy-friend-like manner - I wondered at the time what his demeanour meant. But I was mistaken. It was not that. He led me out of the dressing room into a small corridor and along, through another door.

"We never show clients this. The control room. Since you are here for a look-round as well, you need to see how everything fits together."

George Williams was there, sat in front of a small console and a keyboard. On the right I could see through the glass panel into the dressing room. I was looking through the mirror, it was two-way, he had seen all my stripping, shaving, dressing, the photos being done. All of it from there. He stood up as we entered.

"Raelene, you look gorgeous, you really do. But I need to go now, Michael, can you take over here. Elaine is not feeling too good today, I want to see she is okay."

He left us alone in there. Michael just stood as I looked round, then he reached over past me and slid up a wide blind, just like the one in the dressing room next door. I looked past him through the large mirror he revealed - and into the bar. The very same bar where I had my first encounter with the gorgeous Michelle. We were looking through the other mirror, the one behind the bar in the room next door. Sarah was just entering the bar, with a man who was obviously another client. She led him by the hand and invited him to sit at the bar.

After a couple of minutes chitchat, during which she got them both a drink, she moved behind the bar and reached down. I recognised the scenario as she handed over a laminated sheet. I imagined the set of pictures on it, rather like those I had seen of Michelle and now of Raelene. Sarah was standing in the way, I couldn't see it but I did see his reaction. He was happy, very much so, I recognised the delight, the anticipation, I had 'been there'.

Michael tapped me on the shoulder. "Ready for this?"

Then Sarah moved and I saw. I read it upside down.

'Raelene - raunchy and raring to go'.

And then it hit me. The bombshell. Or rather the first of a series of bombshells, which I should really have seen coming much earlier.

Maybe it was my own excitement, the whole sexual tone of that day and two days earlier, they had confused me. I looked towards Michael. He was studying my face carefully, looking for my reaction. I spoke, hesitatingly, for the moment not sure of what my reaction should be.

"That picture sheet - it's me! That means, he's going to... with me. Streuth, what a turn-on!"

Michael began to move, I noticed him press a small button on a 'control box' next to the PC. Through the mirror I glimpsed a little green LED flash on. An indication that systems were go, everything was ready. That I was ready. But was I? I was still gob-smacked, still reeling with the thought that...

"Okay Raelene, it's up to you now."

I looked at Michael. Hesitant, obviously. He looked back, stared me straight in the eyes.

"Richard. You are going to do this, I know it."

HE knew it? What about me, it was me who was going to have to go through there, have myself lusted over by that guy, and then - well - really do the job. I looked at Michael yet again.

"Okay. Now listen to me. I'll tell you what is going to happen Mr. Wood. You are going through there in a moment, and you will go through with this, and that guy will have a sensational time screwing the gorgeous redhead he's just seen in the picture. And you, Raelene, will have a sensational time too. And after that you will buy the company. I know it. Because you're a natural, you have a sensational appetite for sex. You'll be in dream-world running this operation. After all, you did fuck Michelle three times didn't you?"

Well, yes I did. That experience had been wonderful. And now, dressed like this. I looked through the mirror again, Sarah was still chatting to the client.

Hang on. WAIT. If he was going to screw a guy dressed as a woman, then when I was with Michelle, what did that mean? Surely not...

Michael spoke up again.

"Yes, that's right, you've been here before, on the other side of the fence. If Michelle could get away with this then I am damn sure Raelene can. So go and get fucked."

He moved to open the door. That second bombshell hadn't been enough, the third hit me...

"Michelle. MICHELLE!"

"Yes, you're right. Just sometimes I have to fill in, that day we got a phone call to cancel from your intended date, Edgar. Pity, 'Elaine' is a truly remarkable blonde. So I had to do it at short notice. And like I said, you were terrific, just on occasion a client manages to cum twice but three times, wow! I've never known it before myself. And that third climax when you shot that load up me, it was something else, like I said you are a natural. Come on now, your first taste of the 'other side' is waiting."

I knew then, or at least I thought I did, that I was definitely going to go ahead with this. The chance was just too good to turn down. I looked at my 'lover-to-be'. Then I froze.

"Hell, I know him!"

"Shit!" said Michael, suddenly looking very concerned indeed. "Does that mean I'm going to have to do it again? Not twice in a week, I've only had to four times in all the years I've been here. How well do you know him?"

"Not very well I have to admit, we've only met once, about two weeks ago, briefly."

Michael looked just a little relieved, maybe he was going to be spared being screwed again. He took my hand and led me back into the dressing room, turning to face the large mirror, holding my hand.

"Is he going to recognise 'Richard' in you, Raelene? Is he? Be honest."

I looked at my reflection. Big hair, boobs, the tight skirt, the legs, the heels, the provocative make-up. No way. There was absolutely no chance he would recognise me.

"Okay Michael, I'm on." I said, heading back into the control room.

Michael passed me and opened the other door at the end, I went through. To face one final door, labelled 'Bar'. I paused for a moment, taking stock, steadying myself. It was going to happen, a tryst, a sexual coupling, a fuck. Me and him, John Walters. My bank manager!

4 - The bar.

I gingerly opened the door. I saw Sarah first. She looked in my direction and smiled. Then I saw him. My bank manager, for goodness sake. And me looking absolutely nothing like I had when I had last seen him, in his office, me trying to let me have some cash 'on account' while I carried on hunting for a suitable business to buy into. And him saying 'no'. Well, he was not going to say 'no' to me this time, of that I was totally certain.

Sarah came towards me and took my hand.

"Raelene, darling, do come in. There's someone here I want you to meet. Raelene, this is Richard."

Like hell it was, this was no Richard, what was he playing at? 'I'm Richard,' I thought. Then I realised. Of course, he was the bank manager, respected member of the community. Here he was visiting a company offering 'adult leisure services'. Of course he wasn't going to give his own name. Come to that, I wasn't exactly Raelene.

Hang on, I thought. From now I AM Raelene, he must not have any opportunity of finding me out. Think how 'Michelle' had done it, obviously Michael was experienced. But, to carry this off, I had to BE Raelene, BE a voluptuous redhead, BE raunchy and raring to go. And somehow, from that very thought, came the way forward. I smiled and walked forward.

In a quiet and husky and, I hope, sexy voice I spoke.

"Richard, darling, I am SO pleased to see you. Please, sit down."

He did, moving back onto the bar stool, and I remembered exactly how, about three years ago, Monica had teased me, lifting herself up onto a very similar stool while wearing a very short skirt. I could do that. I slowly pushed my bum up and onto the stool, turned to face 'Richard', and crossed my legs. The feeling of one thigh sliding over the other was extremely sensual and, I could tell from his eyes, Richard thought it looked good too. I was delighted - he was lusting after me!

Next to me, Sarah placed a drink by my elbow.

"Okay, Raelene, I'll leave you two alone" she whispered, and she was gone.

I looked across at Richard and smiled. He was still looking at my long legs, feasting his eyes on my well-turned ankles and my high-heel stilettos. I had always thought they did wonders for a woman's legs. Now I knew, they certainly worked for me.

"Richard, would you like to tell me about yourself, or would you prefer to keep it secret?"

"Gee, really, I'd prefer..."

He dried up.

Understandable really. I looked carefully at his face, he was getting worried. I was suddenly afraid, he could just get up and run, I didn't want that to happen. I took a sip of my drink, then reached across and gently laid my hand on his.

"Tell me Richard, do you like women?"

What a question!

"Er -yes, of course"

"And me, do you like me?"

"Definitely, you are gorgeous, you are..."

I picked up his hand.

"You seem rather nervous to me, Richard, let me try to put you at your ease. Here, hold my hand, let me stroke it for you. Do you like my legs, Richard? Some people might say I shouldn't wear such a short skirt. But I think I've got nice legs, d you think I have, Richard?"

"Er - I think your legs are wonderful." he said, still rather nervously.

I knew damn well I wasn't calming him down, not one jot. I was forcing him to look at my legs, my seamed black stockings, my thighs. Before he could answer I asked him again.

"Richard, would you like to touch my legs?"

He gulped, again, not surprisingly.

"Would you?"

"Oh, yes, certainly."

I took his hand and placed it on my thigh, well above the knee.

"Now Richard, don't be nervous, this is all very natural, a man and a woman together, enjoying each other's company. I am enjoying myself. Would you like to do something for me?"

He just couldn't say no, if I had asked him to strip and run down the high street, at that moment he might well have done it.

"Richard, my darling, would you like to slide your hand up my leg, under my skirt? Could you do that for me, please?"

He did just that, again hesitatingly.

"Oh Richard, that is so good for me, thank you. You are so kind."

I was milking it a little, okay a lot. I closed my eyes, tried to imagine I really was a woman, enjoying the attentions of a man.

Richard was getting excited too. But I was desperate for appreciation. I reached down and edged up my skirt a little. I realised I was going to have to 'work' a little more quickly.

"Slide your hand up a little higher, Richard, here, let me help you."

I took his hand in mine, noticing how feminine my own hand looked next to his, the fingers seemed slimmer, my long nails glistening in the reflected light.

"Oooooh Richard, that is nice," I purred as his hand moved over my stocking top and across my bare thigh. "Can you feel my panties with your finger? Do they feel good my darling?"

"Oh -- yes..." came a somewhat strangled reply.

I looked across towards him, our eyes met, I decided I was definitely going to have to speed up. I could feel his fingers shaking as they stroked back and forth across my thigh, he was breathing heavily by now.

" May I kiss you, Richard?" I cooed.

I didn't wait for a reply, I leaned across and gently and ever-so-provocatively slid my deep red lips across his, noticing as I did so that the movement would reveal to him a close-up view down my amply-displayed deep cleavage. He was definitely sweating now, I could smell his ardour growing, and I have to admit I was getting really turned on too. I kissed him again, a little harder and for a little longer this time, allowing my mouth to open slightly, and letting my tongue linger and tease his lips.

"Richard. Shall we go into..."

5 - The bedroom

That was it. Committed. I was going to have sex with him, with John, aka Richard, with my bank manager. Real honest woman-to-man fucking!

I stood up and took his hand.

"Would you like another drink first, darling? Shall I get them? Another scotch, and I'll get myself one too. Why don't you go ahead, my love? I'll bring our drinks through."

He got up quickly, I think to get away from me for a while, to try to take stock of his own situation. I could tell by his movements, he just couldn't pull out at that stage, he had to go ahead. I smiled internally, this was fun, this was really something, he really would do almost anything for me. I filled two fresh glasses from the optics behind the bar, then strode purposefully, bum wiggling, boobs bouncing, down the short corridor and into the bedroom. Richard was sitting on the bed, I handed his drink to him. He took it and downed it in one. I did the same, I was simultaneously confident in my own power over him, but nervous as to how I was going to manage the practicalities of my seduction.