Two Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

I tried to see what he was doing, but he caught me and covered my eyes with a tied dishtowel. The darkness centered me on the warm pain in my butt. He had switched now to a leather flogger and was working on my backside more, harder now, sharp. I was moaning quite a bit, working on not crying out as each stroke got progressively stronger, the ends whipping around my thighs and front.

He stopped again and stroked my now very wet pussy and smeared the juices over my lips. "You enjoy this don't you, slave?"

"Yes Master, " I answered in an unexplainable shame. Good girls didn't like this let alone crave this. I was brought up to be a good girl, but here I was naked, bound and being whipped of my free will.

He took a strap and began again on my tender butt. The steady rhythm and hot pain now spread over me and I cried and sobbed. Something inside me had broken or snapped or just bent farther than I thought it ever could. I hated this about me, this need, this craving, this desire I could never free myself from, and yet; here I was crying not for the pain, but the realization that this was what I was in the deepest part of my being.

When he lay down the strap and thrust deeply into me I orgasmed so hard I may have passed out. I do not remember beyond that until I found myself in his bed lying on my stomach with him rubbing ointment onto my ass.

"Lie there and rest until I come to get you."

I must have slept for he woke me later for dinner. I knelt groggily and tenderly at his feet, eating the bits he offered me. I wondered what he had planned for the evening.

To my utter surprise, he had me kneel next to the coffee table as he set out, not whips or dildos or plugs, but boxes of scrabble, monopoly and other games.

I must have looked beyond surprise as he set up one of the games.

"You are more than a fuck-toy, Kelly, you are a companion. Life is not all about sex."

We played games until past midnight and then he tucked us into bed, my hands bound and my collar attached to the night chain.

Morning of the fourth day was the same as the others. I was getting rather used to the feel of the razor of my most private areas, the feel of the water filling me and then cleansing me. I still hated the enema, but it did but me in a very submissive frame of mind.

Master took me over for the morning exercise group and watched as Mistress Victoria weighed me and took my measurements. There was already improvement. Master patted me on the behind and left me with her.

She ordered me to kneel while she got the other girls working on the machines. Once they were all working, she came back and walked around me, once, twice and then stopped. I could feel my heart beating. I kept my eyes down and held my position. I trusted Master, but I did not like this woman.

"He used your ass well last night, slut." She commented, flicking her whip against my still tender backside.

I flinched, but held my position. I did not answer as she had not asked me a question. I preferred Master pleased with me, not punishing me. I wasn't going to fall for her tricks to get me punished.

"What did you tell him, slut? What lies did you say about me?" She forced my chin up so I had to look in her hate filled eyes.

"I only spoke the truth to him, Mistress."

"You caused trouble for me, slut." She hissed, "I am going to make sure you never do that again. I will not have a tramp like you causing me to loose my power here."

Quickly, like some nasty serpent, she had my hands bound behind my back and was pulling me by my hair out to the pool. She pushed me down by the edge of the pool and forced my head under the water. I kicked and struggled, but I was no competition for her strength. I could no longer hold my breath when she pulled me up gasping and coughing.

"Tell me that you lied and I will let you go."

"I did not lie!" I struggled to free myself from her grip, but her fingers were wrapped too firmly in my hair. She shoved me under again. I kicked and struggled wildly now. I felt her spiked heel slam into my lower back. This caused me to loose the air I had left and inhale water.

She pulled me up again, "Tell me you lied!"

I could not talk, only gasp and cough and she shoved me under a third time. The dance of sunlight under the water was an odd calming visual pattern that began to fade into darkness when she pulled me up again and threw me to the ground. Her spiked heel found purchase in the tender folds between my legs, "Tell me you lied or you are going under again for the last time."

The woman was insane. I had no doubt that she would kill me if she could, "I lied, I lied," I coughed, trying to curl my body away from her and her spiked heels.

She kicked me in the ribs and left me there for a time. Later, as I was still coughing up water, she wrapped a towel around me and patted me as if nothing had happened. "You poor girl, falling into the pool. You could have drowned. You just sit here in the sun until your Master comes. Now you will have to tell him that you fell in."

"Yes Mistress." I would have promised her the moon if it got her to leave me alone. The other girls came out later and gave me questioning looks. I don't think they could have seen what she did to me from where they had been. I said nothing.

I was shivering when the sunlight was blocked by a form. I looked up and saw Master and Mistress Victoria. Master did not look pleased.

"Victoria tells me you confessed to her that you lied to me." His voice was icy.

"Yes Master," I whispered.

"And that you disobeyed her today and ending up falling into the pool almost drowning."

I dared a glance at Mistress Victoria and woodenly replied, "Yes Master."

He gave a long sigh, "Go to the house and wait in my room."

"Yes Master," I managed to stand with my hands still bound and ran to the house crying. I made my way into his bedroom and knelt on the floor, my head touching the carpet and waited for what seemed an eternity.

I heard him enter and shut the front door. I heard his slow steady steps up the stairs and felt him looking down at me. I bit my lip and cried softly into the carpet.

I flinched as his soft fingers touched my back, tracing something on my skin. "Do you know what happens now?" His voice was soft.

"No, Master." I mumbled back.

"I am going to leave you like this for a bit. I need to make a phone call." He left and I cried harder into the floor. I had failed him. He was calling Sarah to come take me away. I would take the punishment and the times with Mistress Victoria -- anything -- just to be with Master.

I heard the doorbell ring and voices. Men were coming upstairs with Master. My heart sank as I realized that I would be punished by all of them. I remembered the last time too well. Again I felt Master's touch and whispers. He then released my wrists and had me roll on my back and spread my legs.

Burning a bright red, I obeyed. I yelped as his fingers touched the spot where she has pushed her heal into my skin. They then left the room and went downstairs. I did not move. Master had not given me permission to move and I would obey.

Nausea from fear and worry kept building in me. At the last moment I dashed into the bathroom and heaved into the toilet again and again. I did not realize that Master was there until he was wiping my face with a damp cloth and smoothing my hair back with his hands. I began to cry hysterically. He carried me to the bed and tucked me in, sitting and petting me until my sobs became hiccups and then snuffles and then I slept.

When I woke, the room was dark with night. Master was not next to me. I moved carefully from the bed and went to the bathroom. I checked the whole house, but there was no sign of him. Defeated and discouraged, I went back to the bed and snuggled into it, breathing deeply of the sheets that had the faint and wonderful smell of Master.

The clock read almost 2 am before he came back. He removed his clothing and slipped into the bed with me, wrapping his arms around me.

"It's okay Kelly. I won't let her ever hurt you again. Never. I promise this to you."

For a long time I lay next to him, listening to his breathing become slow and steady, the faint rumbling of an almost snore. Safe and comfortable in his arms.

The fifth morning was gray and overcast. Master seemed quieter than usual, though he would never be getting an award for the most talkative person in the world.

After breakfast, he wrapped a warm cloak around me and led me to the exercise area. I lagged at the end of the leash, unwilling to face Mistress Victoria again.

To my surprise, she was not in the room. Each of the other girls was there, kneeling on the floor, their Masters or Mistresses standing behind them. Master motioned for me to kneel. I glanced over at Monica with a questioning look. She gave me a tiny shrug.

One of the men, Master Steve, our dance/grace class instructor, stepped into the front of the room. "I helped to establish this place so we would have a safe place to practice what we believe in. As we all provide help, I would never have believed that one of our leaders would in any way endanger those who have given themselves to us."

He walked over to me, "I apologize to you especially, Kelly. You are learning and we failed to keep you safe while you learn."

I was stunned and did not know what to say. I guess he didn't expect anything as he walked away and in a moment brought back Mistress Victoria. The gasp of the other girls let me know that this was not a normal thing. She stood there in her black clothes and wearing chains.

Master Steve looked at her in contempt. "Victoria, you have betrayed the trust of your slave, the other slaves and of us. We voted last night, and you have been deemed unworthy of our respect. You will serve as a slave for a year and a day. After that time, if you have proven yourself worthy of that name, we shall release you."

Victoria spat at him. The spittle dripped from his face, but he did not change his expression. My Master and Monica's moved and helped to suspend her from a hook. They gagged her with cool efficiency. Master Steve took a knife and cut off her clothing. Victoria screamed and swore behind the gag, but there was nothing she could do. When she was naked, he took the knife and began to cut her hair close to the scalp. Her long blond hair fell to the floor. He then took a bottle of Nair and lathered her scalp and the area between her legs. While that worked its wonder, he very calmly took tools and pierced her nipples, inserting little barbells and a silver chain. By the time he washed off the Nair, she had lost her fight. He snapped a collar around her neck.

"You will be my slave, Victoria. And as your Master, I will punish you for your disobedience."

My Master handed him a cane. I had never seen another person canned before. At the end of her 30 strokes, I was shaking from head to toe.

Master Steve took her down and led her off without another word. Each of the Master's took their girls and left until only Master and I were left. He handed me a broom and I helped to clean up the room.

"Master?" I ventured softly.

"Yes, Love?"

"Why didn't you just make her leave?"

He was silent for a moment, "She would not have learned that what she did was wrong. It would have made her angry and it would have festered. Also, she would be putting other submissives in danger. She was jealous, Love. I think after her initial training, she will be much happier. Steve will be good for her."

"Thank you Master." I thought about this as we finished and went back to Master's house. I did cleaning while he worked in the front room. At lunch time he came into the kitchen, "Put away the food. Go upstairs and you will find some clothing on my bed. Put it on. We're going out."

Out? Was I ready to go out again? Would people look at me and know? They would. He hadn't said I could take the collar off.

I hurried up the stairs and found on his bed a simple black dress. There was no underwear, so I slipped the dress on. After these days of being completely naked, I felt more naked with the dress on than I did without it. My skin felt so very sensitive to the soft fabric. I looked at myself in the mirror, smoothing the skirt down. Who was that person looking back at me? It was me, but it wasn't either. I quickly brushed my hair and slipped into the heels that he had put out. A bit wobbly, I came downstairs.

He looked very pleased and his smile made me blush. Gentlemanly, he put the cloak around me and took me by the arm and led me outside. We drove in silence into town.

Our first stop was a restaurant. I was allowed to order anything within reason. Mindful of how I looked to him and how I wanted to look, I ordered a salad. I was almost too nervous to eat. People starred at me...or at the collar. I kept reminding myself of the ideas of grace and beauty. Little fears kept popping up. Would he make me expose myself to someone here? Things like that happened in all the stories I had read on the internet.

He didn't make me do anything. After lunch he took me back to the car and we drove more until we stopped at a clothing store. He led me inside and spoke softly to the person at the counter. The woman looked at me curiously and pushed a buzzer. Master led me into the back room. Inside, I stopped with a nervous squeak. Each of walls were covered with leather whips, paddles, harnesses and things I did not even recognize.

"Ken, so good to see you!" A man came into the room and slapped Master on the back. "So this is the girl?"

Master removed the cloak and motioned for me to display myself. With a desperate look at him, I obeyed, kneeling awkwardly in the heels and dress. The dress hiked up a bit and showed easily what it had previously hidden. Being this way while dressed was harder than that first night at Master's.

"She's nice." He complimented Master, "So what color were you thinking?"

"Black, I like the simplicity of it."

"I think I have just the thing." The man came back to me and tugged on my collar. "Stand and strip."

I looked at Master for confirmation. He nodded. With shaking hands, I removed the dress and folded it nicely. It was so hard keeping my hands at my side.

The man brought out several items and laid them on a table. From these he took a blindfold and slipped it over my head, tightening with a familiarity that told me of years of experience. Standing there naked, in those silly heels, and blindfolded, I felt panic trying to overwhelm me.

"Grace and beauty, Love," His voice whispered in my ear. I took a deep breath and remained still.

Leather wrapped around my body. It began to tighten and I moved to get away. There was a laugh from the other man and a sound swat on my backside. "Skittish filly. Are you sure you don't want her tacked up as a pony girl?"

"No," Master's reply held tones of humor.

The leather got tighter and tighter. It was a corset. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Somehow I felt more naked than before.

"Now let's tighten it."

I bit back the "No!" that I wanted to say as his strong hands began to pull on the laces, harder and harder. When he was done, I could only take short little breaths.

He removed the blindfold and I saw myself, pale skin contrasted by the black leather, my body beautiful and elegant, sculpted into a smooth lines, my breasts looked incredibly full, the nipples peeping out over the top of the corset. I could see Master's reflection in the mirror, smiling. I felt my body warm and the wetness rise between my legs.

"Get dressed, Love." He tossed me the dress. It fit beautifully now and I looked demure yet sexy. I wonder what else Master had planned.

I found that the corset not only gave me an incredible figure, but it also gave me very nice posture. Somehow, wearing it under the dress made me feel more undressed than before. I felt softer, delicate yet strong and very much bound. With that undergarment, he had found a way to take me out in public as bound as if we were back at his place with ropes and chains.

I am not sure what I expected, but it was not the art museum. He helped me from the car like a gentleman and taking my arm, we toured the museum. My collar was in plain sight, and there was nothing about it that would make anyone think it was an odd necklace. Each breath that I took made my chest rise and fall like never before.

I tried to concentrate on the pictures and sculptures, but my mind was whirling with the looks. No one starred blatantly at me, but I could feel the sidelong looks, the double takes, the sent of envy and desire and sometimes contempt. This bizarre contrast of normalcy and erotic made it very difficult for me to maintain any sense of poise.

"What do you think of this one, Love?" He asked me.

Startled, I looked at the painting where we had stopped. It was a beautiful painting of a naked woman in chains standing on a marble block. Her eyes were down and her head turned as if by not looking at the men below, they would not be looking at her.

"It is lovely." I spoke softly, too aware of how sound carried in this place.

His hand spanked my ass sharply, "Didn't you forget something?"

I looked at him in despair. He couldn't expect me to call him Master out here....could he? Weren't the collar and corset enough?

Another swat and the smack of it echoed enough that a few people turned to look. My face burned red with shame and embarrassment.

"It is lovely, Master." I think I spoke even softer, and I waited for another spank, but he smiled at me. I knew from the look in his eyes, that he knew how difficult it had been for me, that he knew and had planned this as part of the training. Grace and Beauty.

"And what is that woman thinking?" he continued.

I had never stood on an auction block, but I had dreamed about it even as a child. I had been through so much these last few days that I should be able to find the words.

"She is scared, Master," I still paused before his title, "She has never been here before...on the block, that is. Do you see the woman there?" I pointed to another woman in the painting, obviously another slave waiting to be sold. She had a wanton and sexy look about her, "She has done this before and will tease the men with her body. But her," I motioned toward the subject of the painting, "She fears what may be done to her and..." I bit my lip, biting off the last part of my comment and changing it, "...and that's what I think."

"Interesting. I had not noticed the other woman. It does lend to the sense of the other's fear." He turned and looked at me, his eyes unreadable. "What did you leave out, Kelly?"

How could he know? I took a small step backwards, "I didn't leave anything out."

His eyes narrowed slightly. Displeasure. Oh gods, I was in for it now. If I told him the rest, I would be punished for lying just a moment ago. Somehow he knew there was more. I couldn't keep denying it. My silence did not help either.

"I think it is time we went home then." His voice was cold.

The trip back was in silence. I ached to blurt it out, but something in me had gotten stuck. Was my fear of him, the punishment or of me?

He brought me inside and took me directly to his room.

"Dress and shoes off." his words were curt.

Silently, I removed the dress and the shoes, placed the neatly on the bed and knelt on the floor, my gaze firmly on the carpet. I could hear him moving around the room and the saw the toes of his shoes.

"What did you not tell me at the museum?"

The words stuck in my throat. How could such a few words be like the baring of my soul to him? How could this be so difficult? It wasn't like it was a national secret. I looked up at him, my eyes wet with tears of shame. Once glance at his face and I looked back down at the carpet.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers