Two Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

"Stand. Turn. Face the wall."

I obeyed and did nothing to resist as he fastened me securely to the wall by my wrists and ankles. I turned my head to the right and pressed my hot face to the cool wall. The corset still bound me tightly.

"I will tolerate no disobedience, Girl. You will receive lashes until you decide you can tell me. After that you will have 5 lashes for forgetting to call me Master, 5 lashes for stubbornness and 10 lashes for disobedience. You will also be spending the night in the cage. Just speak out when you are ready."

I wondered what he would be using and knew within moments as the cane smacked my skin and the hot licks of pain across my upper thighs. My scream of pain echoed in the room, and I began to fight the bonds.

Why had I come to this war of wills over something so silly? I didn't like the pain so much that I looked forward to this. If I had wanted a whipping, I am sure he would have obliged such a request. I struggled and squirmed as blow after blow danced lightning bolts of hot pain on my thighs and ass.

I didn't count after the first five. At some point, he left me. A break? A consultation with another Master. He gave me some water and blindfolded me. I waited for the next blow, but only felt his fingers over my welted skin. I shifted, trying to push my ass against his fingers, aching for more of his soothing touch. He pulled his hand away. The loss of his touch and several more strokes had me ready.

"Please, Master..." my voice was a hoarse croak. Another sip of the wonderfully cool water, "I am sorry. I lied to you. I was going to say, she is mostly afraid of herself."

"Ah. And why is that?"

I trembled in my restraints, knowing too well this dark fear. This dark fear that has lived along side me for most of my life. "She fears...." I began to cry. Not tears from the pain; those had been flowing for some time now, but tears of another wall being brought down by my Master. He let me cry it out, waiting patiently for me to finish.

I finally manage to compose myself to finish between hiccupping bits of crying, "She fears that she wants this. That she wants a man to buy her, to take away the choices, to bend her to his will. She aches for servitude, slavery, bonds the way other women ache for jewels. She is ashamed of these desires and of her pleasure at being sold."

I finished and there was only the sound of my fading crying spell.

He gave me the last of my lashes and took me down. I was weak and unable to walk or crawl.

With an odd tenderness, he bound my hands, leaving me trussed in the black corset and the blindfold and tenderly placed me in the cage. I could feel his fingers gently tracing the curve of my cheek.

"Why was this so hard to tell me, Kelly?"

"Because that woman is me, Master."

His fingers left my skin and I heard the cage door shut and then the closet door. I was left alone to contemplate the day.

I woke with the urgent need to use the restroom. I had no idea what time it was. I tried to wait patiently, praying Master would come quickly, but he did not.

"Master?" I called out, softly first and then louder with growing desperation. Still he did not come. My body ached from the confinement and bonds and the pressure got worse and worse until I could not keep it in any longer. I could feel the spread of the warm liquid on the floor of the cage and smell it. I tried to move away from it, to someplace dry, but there was nowhere to go. I had no choice but to lie in it as it grew cold, until Master came.

"I'm sorry, Master, really, I am so sorry." I sobbed, humiliated at what I had done, humiliated that he had to find me like this.

"Shhh, it's okay love, these things happen. Consider it part of the punishment." He led me into the bathroom and released me from the bonds, the blindfold and the corset. It was heavenly to be able to take a deep breath again. He shaved me, cleaned my skin and had me lean over the bathtub while he prepared the enema.

"Kelly, do you know why I do this to you each morning?" He asked as he pushed the nozzle into my ass.

I still had to struggle to keep still. This was often the hardest part of my day. "Because it pleases you Master?"

"No, not really." He massaged my ass, making me wait for the next step of this ritual. "I do it because it helps you understand that I am your Master. I control everything there is about you. What goes in, what comes out, when and how. I do this for your benefit and education."

I felt the warm water begin to flow in and I closed my eyes against the invasion I could do nothing to stop. It seemed he used more than usual and it began to be painful. I squirmed a bit with a soft moan of discomfort. He gave my ass a sharp smack to get me to hold still. When he had emptied the bag into me, he pushed a plug into my ass and told me to hold my position, but to spread my legs more. I obeyed.

I was not expecting the savage thrust of his cock into my pussy and I yelped. He pulled back on my hair to hold me and thrust long hard strokes into me. His other hand caressed my swollen belly. This was not pleasure for me, but for him.

"What are you?" he asked with a hard stroke.

"Your slave, Master." I gasped.

"What am I?" another hard stroke.

"My Master," I felt like I was going to explode.

"What is your purpose?" he demanded with another thrust.

"To serve and please you with grace and beauty." I was crying now.

"What can I do with you?" Another thrust that felt like it might come out my throat.

"Whatever you wish within the bonds of the contract." I said, remembering what I had said the day before.

"Why?" A harder thrust, a painful one.

"Because you are my Master, you own me, I am a slave." I did not have to think, it just came out.

"YES!" Another thrust and he came inside me. I had not orgasmed, not did he ask me to. He pulled out and removed the plug, moving me to the toilet. He left without another word.

I cried, realizing he had somehow taken me down yet another level.

Later, my hair still wet, I knelt at his feet, subdued, striving very hard to be beautiful and pleasing for him. He ignored me, reading the paper. I was hungry and thirsty and I wanted to beg, but I didn't. I had to trust him that he knew what was best. I watched the clock's hands move slowly across its face as he read the paper cover to cover without one glance at me.

I must have displeased him. I began to go over in my mind what I had done....was he still upset about yesterday? He had always said before that each morning was a fresh start. Was it something this morning? The mess in the cage? He had told me not to worry about it.

He finally gave me a glass of water then got up, putting the dishes in the sink and started to leave. I rose to follow him. He turned sharply and pointed to the floor. "Stay." He left without even checking to see if I had obeyed.

I resumed my position, waiting. As another hour passed, I became so aware of my body, each ache, each itch, my cold toes, the feel of the air on my exposed body. I cried silently, sure I had done something to make him upset.

At noon he returned, making a sandwich. He glanced at me and told me to lie face down on the floor, my hands crossed in the small of my back. I did so, taking a quick glance at him to see if I could understand this. He ate, reading a book this time.

I had thought this would be an easier position, but keeping my hands crossed so proved to be more difficult than I had thought. Again, I could feel the pressure in my bladder building.

"Master?" I finally ventured.

"What?"

"I need to pee, Master."

"Go to the bathroom, pee and return to your position. Do not remove your hands from your back."

I wiggled to my knees, sprinted to the bathroom and came back much relieved. I got back down on the floor and lay there, waiting. He left me there again after giving me another glass of water.

Hours passed, my body ached from holding this position. My mind drifted oddly to half dreams half wakefulness as I could see the light from the window darken into evening.

When he came back, he sent me to the bathroom for another break and then had me return to kneel again. He cooked dinner, still ignoring me. I was shaking like a leaf now, desperate for him to say something to me, something, anything. I would happily forgo food for just one word to know that I was not in trouble, that I had not disappointed him again.

When he sat down for dinner, he motioned me closer and tenderly fed me strips of the grilled fajita meat. Still no words. After he did the dishes he had me stand and he walked me to the den and sit on the edge of the coffee table.

"You did amazingly well, Kelly." I almost burst into tears at his words, but I managed to retain my composure. "Today, you learned about being bound by your Master's will...well, the first part of it. A master may not always wish to bind you with ropes or cuffs, but by his will alone. I expected you to resist at some point, but you did not. You have progressed so very much in six days. Tonight I will be rewarding you instead of punishing you. I am very pleased with you."

His warm smile did have me crying then. He held me until the tears stopped and he kissed away some of them.

My reward? A long sensual massage that covered every inch of my body, culminating in massage of my pussy with his tongue until I flew in a haze of pure pleasure.

The morning of the seventh day was once again overcast. After the morning ritual and a light breakfast Master led me into the den. While I had been washing the dishes he had prepared the coffee table with restraints. On the couch were waiting a blindfold and a box that would hold maybe a shirt.

I knelt and waited, more excited than scared at what might be planned.

"Stand, Love." He motioned me up as he opened the box. He took from it a dark blue satin corset. He put it on me, tightening it and then some more, until the shape of my body pleased him. He spent a little time, arranging my breasts. I could feel myself growing warm and eager at his touch and he smiled at my obvious reaction.

"You are lovely in that, Kelly. Now lie on the table on your back."

"Thank you, Master," I whispered as I arranged myself on the table. It wasn't really long enough for my body, but by the time he had arranged the restraints, I fit rather nicely. My ass hung over the one end just enough that both holes were easily accessible. He bent my knees and secured the ankles to the coffee table legs. I wiggled a bit, making myself comfortable. It was a position that would be comfortable for some time.

Master slid the blindfold over my eyes and fastened it snugly. He did seem to like using the blindfold on me. I guess it kept me focused on the lesson.

"Today, Kelly, you are going to learn how not to cum."

"Not to cum?" I blurted out, turning my face toward his voice.

His hand pinched one of my nipples hard causing me to yelp, "Don't interrupt, Girl. Yes. So far, your training has centered mostly on obedience to my will and I have allowed you to cum whenever you needed. My will may not always be to allow you such freedom. This will not be an easy training for you. You will spend the entire day and some of the night in arousal and agony. You will be used, teased and possible tormented, but you are not to cum. If you do, and I am sure there will be some failure, you will get 10 punishment lashes. Do consider what parts of your body are available the way you are bound"

He went on with instructions and suggestions about breathing techniques that would help me. He was also kind enough to let me know that the other Masters would be by on and off through out the day to help with this. I was not to speak unless spoken to and then to keep it to Yes Sir, No Sir.

"Are you ready, Kelly?"

"I don't feel like I am, Master, but I trust you."

"Good girl."

He inserted a vibrator into me and left me there while he prepared things. I could hear him in the kitchen chopping and moving around. Making trays of snacks? I could hear him arranging things on another table and then turning on the TV. That seemed weird until I heard what he had on. The moans and wet noises indicated a porn flick.

The vibrator was beginning to do it's wiggly magic and I shifted the little I could on the coffee table.

"Hot already, Love?" Master's voice held true amusement. I did not reply but concentrated on calming thoughts.

The doorbell rang and I could hear voices of greeting, footsteps and then I could feel them standing around me.

"She looks better than before." The voice was familiar but I was not placing it right now, "The corset is good on her and the training has made her very beautiful." His hand smoothed over the sensitive inside of my thigh and I shuddered at the instant rise of arousal in me. "So responsive, too." His hand moved down and teased my cunt lips, tapping on the vibrator in a steady and oddly effective way. I squirmed again and heard their chuckles.

The settled down to watch the film, seldom even commenting to me, but their hands never seemed to stop moving over my exposed body. Sometimes it was one, sometimes several, teasing my skin, caresses it like a lover, trailing a fingernail over sensitive skin, until I strained at the bonds, my whole body throbbing like a drum with the need for just a little more.

The film changed to something that had the sounds of whips on flesh and muffled screams. The dildo was removed and I felt someone mount me, thrusting into my wet cunt with quick, eager thrusts, I moaned, biting my lip with the effort not to go over the edge, changing my breathing to keep me just under the wave of pleasure. He came in me and pulled out. As I lay there helpless and congratulating myself, another entered me and took his time. He seemed intent on forcing me over. Just as he was about to finish, he pinched and pulled on my nipples hard enough that I could not stop and my body quivered with the joy of it.

"That's one, Ken." He pulled out and I lay there gasping from the force of it. The corset made it all so much more intense.

Master's voice came from the other side of the room. "The crop is on the TV, give her 10."

He wasn't even going to do it himself? I was pondering this idea when the first lash hit my tender nipples. I screamed and struggled to free myself as the other 9 lashes found each of my nipples and the sensitive underside of my breasts. There was no pleasure in this pain.

As the pain faded, they took a break for snacks, some more people arrived, and in my darkness I began to fear the length of this day. How could I not cum when they were working so hard to make me cum? I didn't want anymore of those lashes. The only parts they had access to whip were all extremely sensitive areas.

I concentrated hard on not cumming as more hands and more cocks stroked me, teased me and narrowed my world to my throbbing cunt. I lost track of people and voices, the TV and the other things...nothing but the throbbing of my cunt mattered. I had not been told to please them, just not to cum.

I lost my battle a second time and the person cropped me right on my open, wet cunt. I screamed enough from that one to wake the dead.

The break for lunch gave me a bit of a reprieve. Master helped me to the bathroom, gave me water, checked my body and brought me back. No comment on how I was doing.

The afternoon was a haze of agony. Every now and then Master would pull me from the headspace to check on me. I lost the battle several more times and each time, the crop found the most sensitive spots.

My mind whirled with pain and need. The worst was the gentle licking and sucking of someone’s mouth on my whip swollen clit. I fought that need so hard I don't remember them stopping. It became a blur of burning need.

And then....there was nothing. Nothing in me, nothing on me, nothing around me at all. I had no body, nothing...not even the orgasm I wanted so badly. Nothing but the darkness that cradled me in its protective womb.

Master was holding me, his fingers touching only my face, smoothing back my hair, "Kelly, speak to me. Speak to me, Kelly. Come on back, come on, girl."

It was such a struggle to open my eyes and then to focus them on his face. The room was quiet and empty.

"Master?" I whispered it, not sure if this was somehow part of the nothing I had been in.

He smiled tenderly at me, still touching my face. "You did well."

He removed the corset and carried me into the bathroom, a warm bubble bath already drawn. I did not have the strength to even move as he washed the sweat and other fluids from my skin. He wrapped me in a cotton gown and put me into his bed with only the collar chain.

I slept and dreamed of being carried in his arms.

The eighth day dawned with the sun peeking between the clouds. The morning routine seemed different somehow, or was it me that was changing? After the shower, Master dressed me in a ruby red corset. After just a few days, how could I feel somehow...safer... as he tightened the cords? I knelt at his feet, waiting for whatever tidbits he planned to feed me, looking at him in a different light. It was as if in the darkest part of the night, someone had come and given me glasses that allowed me to see the world differently. Was I still in some sort of headspace from last night or was this something normal that happened in training.

I pondered these things as I did the dishes and then went to meet Master in the den. He was sitting at his desk working. I knelt silently and waited. Waiting no longer felt like a hard task, but something that made me softer and beautiful. There was a Zen like peace to it. He finally put down the papers he was looking at and turned to study me. I straighten up just a bit more and smiled happily at him.

"One week is over, Kelly. You are halfway done. You have learned the basics and you have learned them well. This next week, I wish to hone these to as much of a fine edge as I can in such a short time. You do understand that your training does not end with these two weeks? That you face a lifetime of training?" He looked at me very intently.

"Yes, Master," I replied, feeling the impact of his words deep in my soul.

"Good." He shifted in his chair, still looking at very intently, reading every movement of my face and skin. His intense scrutiny made me blush and I could feel myself dampen between my legs. The realization that even his look aroused me so, made me blush more.

He smiled pleased and continued, "Today I am going to work on two areas for you. Oral skills and anal skills."

I must have flinched slightly as he reached out to gently caress my cheek, "I know you do not enjoy anal sex, that you agree to it because I made it part of the deal. I and the other Master's have used you there and you have orgasmed from it, but you do not truly enjoy it. Still, I plan to train you more there, as it is my will not yours that is the issue here."

I dropped my head in embarrassment of his subtle reprimand.

"As for your oral skills, they are adequate, but you need further training. In fact, each remaining day of your stay here, you will get more lessons and practice in both these areas. What do you say to that?"

What else could I say? I had begged for him to train me, he knew what he was doing and what would make me a good slave. "Thank you, Master."

"Good girl. Now, I want you to bend over the edge of the couch for me and spread your legs nicely."

Still blushing, I obeyed, exposing myself to his view and use. I felt him attach the leather cuffs to my ankles and then the spreader bar. Next, I felt the cool touch of lubricant.

"Relax, Kelly, I am not going to shove the Eiffel Tower up your ass." I could hear the smile in his voice. I tried to relax and felt the pressure against my anus, pushing, demanding entrance. I relaxed more and felt it push into me, spreading me widely. I had expected him to push it in and leave it, but he began to play with the dildo and my ass. He did not touch me at all with his fingers now, just moved the slick dildo in and out and around until I was moaning.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers