Two Weeks Before the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is torture." He said. "I was living in a fool's paradise thinking this was doable for six months." His voice lowered to a whisper. "Let alone with the marriage debacle." I scowled.

"Are you jilting me?" He smiled weakly.

"Am I fuck." He sat down on the bed next to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. "I am going to have to leave, though." He said. I felt sick.

"You can't, Steve!" I exclaimed. "This will be awful for me either way, but I don't want to be here without you!" He looked sad.

"I know." He said. "I'm fucked. If I stay she'll kill me, if I leave, you're alone."

"It's just six months." I said. But right then, six months seemed like a million years. He kissed me again, firmer this time. I laid down so that he could kiss me properly, and he broke away.

"Is that door locked?" He was twitchy and paranoid.

"We don't have to have sex." He sighed.

"I don't know why I care. I was all over you when I was with Louise. That was far riskier. I'm just very aware," he stopped and we heard it, "that she's crying her eyes out down there." I stroked his hair.

"Maybe don't worry about the sex." I said, a wicked thought coming to me. "Maybe just let me look after you." I stood up, switched the CD player on to drown out Louise, and double checked the door. "Okay," I said. "CD on drowning out moaning Mertle." Steve laughed over the background noise of The Cure. "Door locked." He smiled. "Future wife," I began, undoing the buttons of my top and whipping it off, "Topless." The first genuine laugh I'd seen since we came home escaped his throat. "Get that gorgeous cock out."

For the next twenty minutes I wanked, sucked and licked Steve's troubles away, my now braless tits bouncing up and down as I did so. Reclining on the bed he gently groaned as I took him all the way down my throat and choked sexily on his dick. He grabbed my hair and forced my head up and down on his pole, my saliva and watering eyes adding to the gooey mess that slid down onto his balls. He closed his eyes and moaned softly.

"You're so sexy." He whispered. "Fucking suck it." I squeezed his balls in my hand and lathed the soft head of his penis with my tongue. He moaned a long, helpless groan. "I've got to put it inside you." He said. "Please." I looked up at him with my big, grey eyes. His penis was still halfway down my gullet. "Miche. Please." He pleaded. I withdrew.

"On your own head be it." I said. "If Louise finds out it was your idea." I stepped out of my knickers and bent over the desk, ready and willing for him.

"Okay," he agreed, grabbing onto my hips, "and if she finds out about the whole marriage thing, we'll say that was your idea." I went to call him a sarcastic prick, but before I could speak his very excited cock was probing my velvet tunnel and the wind was knocked out of me. He pushed forward and gripped onto my womanly hips, pushing his not inconsiderable length and quite astonishing girth into me. I gasped. "Not so smart now, are we?" He said, a smile in his voice. He pushed ahead, violently fucking me now. "I can't help myself when I'm near you," he groaned, "I just have to have this tight little cunt wrapped around me. Nothing else will do." I gripped the desks edge to stop myself from screaming out as I felt my orgasm building. "Frig that hot little clit for me," be breathed heavily, "rub it until your cunt cums for me." I did as I was told and rubbed it frenziedly. "That's it, baby." Steve panted. "I can feel it. Rub it till it cums." It didn't take long. Within thirty seconds I felt the first spasms and then saw the blinding white light before my eyes. He felt it too, and his cockhead expanded in reaction. "Here we go." He gasped. But I was already over the edge and cumming. I yelped and he threw a heavy hand over my mouth. My vagina gripped him like a velvet glove and I felt his seed gush into me.

Moments later he pulled his shrunken cock from within me and pulled half of his jizz out with it. He kissed the back of my neck and I pulled my top back on. "I've got to go sweetheart." He whispered. I nodded, sadly. "I love you." He kissed my hairline. "And keep your phone out so I can text you." I looked at the clock, it was eleven o'clock. I turned around.

"Okay." I said kissing him on the lips.

"I wish I could stay here and get into bed with you." He added. I nodded. "Remember. I'm always with you. Me and you." He crept out of the room and I started to cry.

Twenty minutes later I'd showered and crawled into bed. My phone buzzed with a text. "Wish you were here my baby. Xxx" I replied hastily. "Love you. Xxx" Within seconds there was a text back. "Love you too. Xxx".

As I drifted off to sleep and he drifted off on the opposite side of the house, there were fourteen days until our wedding.

12