Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 02

Story Info
British couple swing in nudist resort.
3.4k words
4.54
127.7k
47

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section, called Port Ambonne, which has a reputation as a place where couples come to have fun after the family holiday season has finished. We had such a wild time that we just had to write down our holiday experiences so that other people can enjoy them too. This is what happened on the first evening of our holiday.

After our wank in the surf, Mandy and I lay on the beach for a couple of hours or more, soaking up the sun and every so often rubbing sun tan oil all over each other. We both dozed off to sleep and it was already 6:30 when Mandy woke me to say we needed to buy some things from the supermarket. Over at the crowded section of the beach that Gunter had pointed out there seemed to be a lot of people standing in a circle as if they were looking at something, but we took no notice. We gathered up our things and, not bothering to put on my shorts, I followed my naked wife off the beach and through the streets of the resort, first to buy some steak, salad and wine for dinner, and then to our apartment.

I was getting more used to the nudity now, though at first it seemed a bit strange to walk round a supermarket with no clothes on. Still, the other shoppers were naked too – except for a pale-skinned blonde woman in a white nylon dress – completely see-through with nothing at all underneath – next to the meat counter.

"I see you're starting to appreciate the scenery," Mandy said, looking down at my cock which had started to stiffen again. With a shopping bag in each hand there wasn't much I could do about it.

We got back to the apartment, grilled our steak and ate it with the salad, washing it down with some local red wine. Then we took turns to shower and get ready to go out. I was soon ready but Mandy was in the shower for quite a long time. When she came out she disappeared straight into the bedroom with a large white towel wrapped demurely round her. I started to follow her but she stopped me.

"Let me get ready alone," she said. "I hope I've got something suitable to put on." I judged by the grin on her face that I was going to be in for a treat.

We were due to meet Jim and Linda at 10 o'clock and it was only 9, so there was no rush. I went out onto the balcony and looked around. The street lights were on, illuminating the street beneath us, the broad pathway beyond it and part of the grassy area beyond that. Unlike in the afternoon, there were now lots of people around. I felt my jaw drop as I saw a couple approaching down the road. The guy was in jeans, and he walked arm-in-arm with a long-haired blonde who seemed to be in her underwear – black bra, thong and hold-up stockings – with a filmy see-through sarong knotted round her waist. Behind them came another couple – this time the woman was in silver high-heeled shoes and a tight shimmery silver dress that reached no further than her pussy. Beyond her came a woman in a see-through dress, bra and thong, then another in even less.

I was starting to feel horny. "Hey Mandy," I shouted, "come and look at this."

"No, you come and look at this," was the reply. I turned round and there in the balcony doorway was Mandy. "I think I'm ready to go now," she said.

"My god," was all I could say. In one sense the dress was quite demure – pink and purple floral patterned – but that was where demureness ended. From her left shoulder the dress was cut diagonally so that it just barely covered her right breast and passed round her right side halfway to her waist. The hem of the dress was a couple of inches above her pussy, though it also had a pink fringe about four inches long. As soon as she moved towards me the fringe parted to reveal a tiny purple g-string. On the unlit balcony that was all I saw but when we went inside into the light I realized the dress was completely see-through. Her breasts were totally visible and her nipples added to the pattern. You could see the sides and back of her g-string through the transparent material. The front of the g-string was hidden by the fringe – but only so long as she stood perfectly still.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Not bad," I said "Not bad for a start."

"You men are never satisfied," she replied. "But never mind. If you don't like it I can always put a sweater on."

"You look fabulous," I said. She looked down at my cotton slacks. There was a bulge where my cock had gone rigid again.

"Come on," she said. "Let's go meet Jim and Linda." And she turned and led the way out of the apartment with the swinging fringe showing her bum cheeks as she walked.

We'd arranged to meet Jim and Linda at the Montrose bar. This was originally a small pub in a row of shops with a pavement in front. The pavement is kept clear so you can walk past the shops, but beyond it the pub now has a large marquee with several bars, an assortment of high stools, and a DJ. The roof is held up by tall poles that have circular tables built round them at chest height. All the bars and tables are built to be danced on – sometimes by professional entertainers, sometimes by the barmaids, but most often by the female customers. And – so we soon found out – dancing at the Montrose means stripping off in public.

We found the Montrose bar by following the noise and the parade of scantily-clad women heading there with their partners. At 10 o'clock the place was full, and the sight of so many erotically dressed women in one place was a new one for me.

One side of the huge tent was open. I didn't know where to look first. The Montrose attracts a lot of couples and there wasn't one woman in the place who wasn't a walking sex object. We edged past a bra-less woman in a pale blue see-through blouse. She was talking to a woman sitting on a high stool in a white PVC outfit that showed ample tit and was so short it didn't even reach under her bum. A young woman in a black net top and microscopic skirt was wearing Doc Martens boots. Another woman in a black see-through dress had only a small g-string under it, while yet another in a pink see-through dress had nothing else on at all.

There were net dresses, bead dresses, topless outfits, and a few bottomless ones as well. One blonde woman in her 40s wore a low-slung denim skirt of no more than eight inches with a glittery white thong showing above and below it. Apart from that and her shoes, she had nothing on but jewelry.

"Dan, Mandy, over here," someone shouted. I spotted Jim and Linda beckoning to us so we made our way towards them through the mass of near-naked bodies.

"Great to see you again," I said. "Wow, I like your outfit," I told Linda as I admired her breasts through her tight transparent crop-top. Her short skirt was split at the side almost to the waistband, and though she wore a black suspender belt and stockings it was obvious she had no knickers on.

We chatted for a while, both Jim and I taking in the sights of erotically-clad female flesh all round us. A woman in a red shiny minidress and white boots was dancing on a table near us. The sound system pounded out a song that was unintelligible but with a heavy beat that had everyone clapping as the dancer pulled the dress slowly higher and higher – over her bum, up her back, round her shoulders, and then over her head. Now she had only a flimsy white thong on, and moments later she had wriggled out of that too. She'd been facing the other way but as she gyrated round the tent-pole and turned in our direction I recognized her as Marie from the balcony above ours. Mandy and I both shouted and cheered above the general din. As Marie saw us she put her hand between her legs, rubbed it against her hairless pussy, and then put it to her lips and blew us a kiss before clambering naked off the table into the waiting arms of her partner.

"I really like this shaved pussy fashion," Jim said.

"So do I," I responded.

"Well it's a good job I've shaved mine then," both our wives said almost in unison, giggling loudly when they realized they'd both said the same thing.

"Look," said Linda, pulling her skirt aside at the split and showing us a beautiful shaved pussy with inviting pink lips. Then Mandy pulled her thong to one side to show that her lips were just as naked.

"Wow, that's why you took so long in the shower," I said.

"All for you darling," she said. "And for anyone else who cares to look." The two women started giggling again.

"Well they won't see much with that thong on," Jim told her.

Without flinching Mandy hooked her thumbs in the sides of her g-string and pulled it down to her ankles. She stepped out of it and handed it to Jim. "Well why don't you look after it for me," she said. He gladly accepted, sniffed the minuscule garment, and put it in his pocket.

We stayed at the Montrose bar for an hour or so, chatting about all sorts of things – though sex mostly – until Jim suggested we all go back to their place for a bottle of wine.

Their apartment was in a different building from ours, but it was about the same size. Our wives flopped side-by-side onto the two-seater sofa while Jim and I opened the wine and poured it. I sat in a small armchair and Jim pulled up a wooden dining chair, while in the background the radio played French rock music. Our conversation soon turned to the subject of sex again. I recounted what Gunter and Christa had told us about public shagging going on at the crowded part of the beach, and Jim and Linda said they'd heard the same.

"You'd like to do some public shagging, wouldn't you darling?" Linda said to her husband.

"Course I would," he replied.

"Then why don't we get some practice," she said, gulping down her glass of red wine. "I'm sure Mandy and I can give you guys some inspiration."

"You bet," said Mandy, leaning over to give Linda a lingering kiss on the mouth.

There was more giggling and then they started kissing again, their tongues probing deep into each others' mouths. Soon they were stroking each others' boobs. And it wasn't long before their fingers were stroking each others' pussies too.

"I need some cock," Linda said as she leaned back on the sofa and spread her legs wide, draping her stockinged right leg over Mandy's left one and giving Jim and me a full view of her glistening pussy. Mandy followed suit, opening her legs too and – amid the fringes of her dress – rubbing her clit and pulling her pussy lips apart.

"Come along boys," said Mandy. "We could both do with something long and hard inside us."

Jim and I didn't need any more encouragement. We were soon naked and while I started licking out my wife's pussy on the sofa, Jim positioned Linda on the floor on all fours and without a hint of foreplay pushed his cock into her from behind. As I licked Mandy's pussy up and down and side to side, I pushed my tongue in as far as I could and flicked it against her sensitive cunt walls. Her juices were leaking out and running down the crack of her bum till they stained the sofa. She rubbed her breasts and plucked at her nipples through the transparent material of her dress. Behind me Linda was moaning with pleasure as Jim's cock slid in and out of her.

I turned Mandy round so she was kneeling on the sofa and leaning on the back of it. As she pulled off her dress and threw it aside, I plunged my cock deep into her dripping cunt.

She gasped as it went in the first time, then gasped some more as it went in again and again. "Oh yes, fuck me please," she shouted out loud.

"Do you want the neighbours to hear?" I asked.

"I don't care who hears me," she said in return and yelled out "Fuck me" again at the top of her voice.

"And fuck me too," Linda yelled too. What a randy pair of sluts they were.

Linda joined us on the sofa, kneeling side-by-side with Mandy as Jim fucked her hard. Between their gasps and moans the two girls kissed each other again as Jim and I pushed our rigid cocks deep inside them.

"I think I'd like to try something at both ends," said Linda. "Come on Dan. Give me something to suck."

"Wow," said Mandy. "That sounds horny. Go on Dan. I don't mind so long as I can have the same treatment." And that's how our swinging started.

I pulled my swollen cock out of Mandy's pussy which gaped open as some more of her juice dripped onto the sofa. I went round the back of the sofa and presented my cock, glistening with Mandy's pussy juice, in front of Linda's face.

Steadying herself with her left arm round my naked wife, Linda stroked my balls with her right hand, then stretched between my legs and pulled me up close so she could get the end of my cock into her mouth. She licked the sticky juices from it, pausing only to comment "Mmm, not bad. I think I'll have some more of your juice later, Mandy."

"So long as I can taste yours too," Mandy responded, but Linda didn't answer because she already had my cock halfway down her throat.

Linda could really swallow cock. I pushed it into her mouth and she just kept taking it. I must have looked shocked but Jim soon reassured me.

"You look surprised," he said. "I guess it's the first time a woman did that to you."

"Yes," I said as the tip of my cock stroked Linda's tonsils.

"Well Linda's always been able to take a full length down her throat without gagging. In fact, she likes a good long mouthful."

By this time the entire length of my cock had disappeared into Linda's mouth. She kept pushing onto it till her lips reached my stomach and balls. Then she pulled back, only to push forwards onto it again, then again and again. "Hey, that's great. You'll have to teach me how to do that," Mandy said.

While I was getting a deep-throat blow-job, Jim was still shafting Linda from behind. Mandy made herself useful by undoing the one button that held Linda's skirt in place. The garment slipped to the floor, leaving Linda in see-through crop-top, stockings and suspenders. My naked wife rubbed her tits along Linda's back, and then against Jim's chest. Next, Mandy focused on the centre of the action – Jim's cock and Linda's cunt. Linda was bending over so Mandy started to lick the base of her back, then even the crack of her bum. Next she was kissing the lower part of Jim's stomach, working her way to just above his cock as it fucked away at Linda.

Jim pulled back a little to give Mandy more room and his cock sprang out of Linda's cunt. Mandy took her chance, grabbing it, putting it in her mouth, and wanking it and sucking it at the same time. Then she guided it back into Linda's waiting cunt again. Mandy did this four or five times and Jim was really enjoying it as his cock alternated between fucking one woman and being sucked by another.

When she'd sucked Jim's cock for the sixth time in succession, Mandy decided he'd had enough fucking for the time being. Instead of pushing Jim's cock back into Linda's cunt, Mandy set about the cunt with her tongue instead. Jim got sidelined as Mandy clamped her mouth over Linda's pussy, stuck her tongue in as deep as she could, and started to lick every bit of cunt within range. Linda withdrew from my cock and told us all how fantastic it was to have a woman in her cunt for a change.

The next thing I knew Mandy and Linda were in a 69 position on the sofa. Mandy was underneath and Linda on top as they lay mouth to pussy, licking each other to a frenzy till first Mandy then Linda moaned and cried out as their orgasms made their bodies tremble.

It was a real horny sight, and both Jim and I started to wank when we saw it. We didn't wank for long though; we just had to join in. As Linda came up for breath, I pushed my cock into Mandy's pussy. Linda obliged by letting me fuck Mandy's cunt for a while, then she pulled me out and sucked me, then in I went again for another fuck. At the other end of this lesbian duo, Jim was alternately fucking Linda and getting sucked by Mandy.

The sensation of fucking and getting sucked was incredible and both Jim and I were soon near boiling point. I came first. I gasped as my cock jerked in orgasm for the third time since we'd arrived in Cap d'Agde. I pumped my cum into Mandy, and as the pulsations subsided Linda pulled my cock out and sucked it clean right to the hilt then buried her head between Mandy's thighs and licked her clean too.

Opposite me, Jim came too, shooting his load into Linda's cunt. As he withdrew, Mandy licked the cum from his cock and then lay still as the white sticky fluid leaked out of Linda's pussy and dripped into her waiting mouth. By the time all this was over, both Mandy and Linda had faces smeared in cum.

We were all ready for a drink so Jim poured out some more wine and we swilled it down. "It washes the cum down a treat," Linda said, smiling.

"I think I'll have a cum cocktail," said Mandy as she scraped cum off her cheek into her glass so that it mingled with the wine. She swirled the mixture round a couple of times and then downed the drink in one. "Mmm," she said. "Delicious, nourishing and ..."

"Downright disgusting, I should think," said Jim.

"Well that too," answered Mandy, "but that's why you guys like to watch me do it, isn't it?"

"Not bad for the first day of our holiday," Jim said to Linda.

"Not bad at all," she replied. "We certainly started with a bang."

"Well tomorrow we'll meet on the beach and see whether all this talk of public sex is really true," I said.

"Yippee," Mandy answered. "I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow will bring. A lot more bangs, I hope."

And with that, Mandy and I said goodnight to Jim and Linda and went back to our apartment. As we got into bed I said, "You know, I can hardly believe what we've done today. We started with sex in the open, then I wanked over you in public, and then we fucked with a couple we only met 12 hours before."

"Yes, it was fun, wasn't it?" Mandy answered.

"And Jim still has your thong in his trouser pocket," I said.

"Never mind," she replied, "Now I've got used to it, I quite enjoy having my pussy on show. I've got no intention of covering it up again for a while."