Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 05

Story Info
New friends + fewer clothes = more swinging.
3.7k words
4.58
87.7k
20

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it's Dan once again. My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section, called Port Ambonne, which has a reputation as a place where couples come to have fun after the family holiday season has finished. We had such a wild time that we just had to write down our holiday experiences so that you can enjoy them too. This is what happened on the evening of the second day of our holiday.

After we'd met Linda and Jill and their partners Jim and George on the beach, Mandy and I went back to where we'd left our towels. We sat down with Gunter and Christa and watched a couple fucking almost at our feet. They writhed in orgasm and then the woman started to clean up her partner's cock with her tongue.

"I noticed you liked doing that to your friends," Gunter said to Mandy.

"Yes," she said. "I never did anything like that before. But after all the public sex that I'd seen, I felt so horny that I wanted to behave like a complete slut – and I wanted people to see me."

"Well the audience certainly appreciated it," he said. "Two of the guys who were watching were wanking so hard that I thought they were going to spray their loads all over you. Then you stood up and we all left."

"And I didn't even notice them," Mandy said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they'll find somewhere else to spray," Gunter said.

"Maybe," said Mandy, "but it would have been really slutty to have them do it on me, wouldn't it?"

"Never mind. I'm sure you'll find plenty of other slutty things to do while you're here," Christa told her.

"And what about you two?" Mandy asked our German friends. "You told us yesterday that you like fucking in public. Why aren't you at it now?"

"We're going to a party tonight," was Christa's answer, "so we're saving ourselves till later."

"So is Dan," said Mandy. "I want to have him in good shape when we go out tonight."

We lay on the beach until about 7:00 in the evening. The crowd of exhibitionists and voyeurs slowly thinned though I still counted 15 blowjobs in progress when we left.

We stopped by the supermarket to buy some things for dinner, and we also got a load of drinks and nibbles in case our friends came round later. We had arranged to meet Jim and Linda and George and Jill at 10:00.

We got back to the apartment as the sun was low in the sky, prepared our meal of ready-cooked chicken, salad and bread, and ate it at the balcony table by the light of a couple of candles and with the help of a bottle of local rosé.

After eating, we loaded the dish-washer and Mandy watched the news on the local French TV channel while I shaved and had a shower. Since a lot of the men we'd seen on the beach had their pubic hair shaved, I decided to try it too. Mandy's never liked getting pubic hairs in her mouth so I reckoned she'd probably appreciate it. Then I got dressed while she showered, and then – having turned into a dedicated voyeur – I went out onto the balcony to watch the evening parade of scantily-dressed women in the street below.

I was still watching when Mandy shouted to say she was ready. I walked in from the balcony to look at her in the light of the apartment.

"Bloody hell," I blurted out. "That's incredible. Can I fuck you right now?"

"What, in private?" was her reply. "How boring. We can do that back home in England. While we're here I think we should try for something a little more public, don't you?"

"Hell, yes," I agreed, "but you must admit you look totally fuckworthy." Mandy laughed.

"I guess that means you like my outfit," she said. "I bought it today while you were admiring that Swedish woman's pussy piercings."

"Is that a skirt?" I asked, pointing to the six-inch band of pink material round her hips.

"Of course," she answered me. "I asked the girl in the shop if she had anything that wouldn't cover too much and this is what she came up with."

"Well she was certainly right," I told her.

Although Mandy's so-called skirt was low on her hips, it didn't even reach her pussy. She spun round to show me the back where most of her bum was on show.

"If I pull it down to hide my pussy it goes so low on my bum that it falls off. And if I pull it up above my bum it stays a couple of inches above my pussy – and it shows my bum as well."

"Well it would be a pity not to wear your nice new skirt," I said. "So you'll just have to put up with the fact that it shows everything."

"Great," she said. "That's exactly what I thought too. How do you like the top?"

I suppose it's normal for tube tops to be about half as long as skirts are. And this one was no exception. The transparent pink tube top was no more than three inches long.

"It doesn't hide much," I said. "It's just the sort of thing I like to see you in."

"Well I promise you," said Mandy, "while we are here in Cap d'Agde you won't ever see me in much more than this. Now let's get going or we'll be late to meet the others."

The Montrose bar was even wilder tonight. There was a professional dancer on the bar who had obviously been hired to get the crowd going. When we got there her bra was being thrown aside and she was down to just a tiny red g-string. She gyrated her pelvis to the pounding beat of the music, stroked herself all over, and thrust her barely-covered pussy at the audience.

Jim and Linda arrived just as we did, and Jill and George were not far behind. There was nowhere to sit and hardly any standing room left, but it was a really horny feeling to be standing in a packed bar rubbing shoulders – and other bits too – with so many skimpily dressed women. Jim caught a waiter's eye and ordered some drinks and then we guys started admiring our partners' outfits.

Linda was wearing a black net top with nothing under it, and some tiny transparent lace underwear shorts – black and skin-tight – plus high-heeled knee-length boots. Jill was in angelic white – her tight stretchy top had a low scoop neck that barely covered her nipples while her white denim skirt was cut off at mid-bum.

While we three guys nodded and said "hi", our three women kissed each other and giggled loudly as each inspected what the others were wearing. There was a lot of touching and stroking as Linda lifted her top to rub her naked boobs against Mandy's boob-tube which soon got pulled up above her tits. Then Jill pulled her low neckline even lower so that the scooped front went underneath her breasts rather than over them and she joined in the mutual tit massage.

On the bar the dancer was being helped out of her g-string by a woman who was egged on by her friends. The woman's snakeskin-patterned skirt showed the cheeks of her bum as she reached up to pull the flimsy red garment down the dancer's legs. As the dancer stepped out of the g-string, the woman with the snakeskin skirt sniffed it before putting it on the bar. Then she stretched up to rub the dancer's bare pussy with her hand. The dancer squatted down to give her better access and then invited her onto the bar to dance with her. The woman accepted, clambering up with her entire bum on show, and the two started to dance on the bar to some French rock with a heavy beat.

Since the professional dancer had only her shoes on, the woman in the snakeskin skirt was soon stroking her naked breasts. The dancer responded by stroking the woman's breasts through her white strappy top and then started slowly lifting the top so it bared the woman's breasts and the two of them rubbed their boobs together. The woman pulled her top over her head, gave it to one of her friends by the bar, and started unzipping her skirt too. That soon came off, as did her thong, and for the next five minutes everyone in the bar was treated to a double nude lesbian dance show.

I was watching the show on the bar intently, getting quite turned on by the way the two women stroked each other's bodies – including their pussies – when Jim nudged me.

"Hey Dan," he said. "While you're watching the show up there you're missing the one down here."

"My god," I said. "Thanks for telling me."

There, right under my eyes, a triple lesbian dance show was under way. Mandy's boob-tube was now round her waist, Jill's tits were overflowing her low-cut top, and Linda's top had disappeared. Apparently she'd pulled it off and thrown it over her shoulder. We never did find it.

Jill and Linda were dancing face-to-face very close, each with a leg between the other's legs. Their breasts were rubbing together, their hands caressing each other, and their tongues touching. Mandy was dancing round them, rubbing her boobs on each of their backs in turn, stroking their bums, and letting her fingers slip between their legs for a lingering feel of their pussies. Each time she withdrew her hand from between their legs Mandy licked her fingers, so it was obvious what she'd been doing.

Mandy had stopped dancing by now. She came up to me, leaned her half-naked body against mine, put her arms round my neck and said, "Dan, I'm so incredibly horny. Why don't you take me right here?"

"Here?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Do whatever you want to me. I don't care who sees. I won't refuse anything. I just want you to use me like a slut. Please, Dan."

There was a lot of noise in the bar so Mandy had to shout to make herself heard. Not too many people heard what she said but our friends certainly did.

"Jim, I need a fuck too," Linda added, and Jill was already rubbing George's fly as she flicked his lips with her tongue.

"I think it's time to move on, guys," I said. "We have some drinks back at our place. I don't think we can keep these ladies waiting any longer."

"Ladies!" laughed Jill. "Hardly! We're just three sluts looking for some debauchery. The less ladylike it is, the better."

Mandy and I led the way to our apartment building. Her transparent tube top was back in place but her minuscule skirt had ridden up to no more than a four-inch length. She didn't seem bothered, so I certainly wasn't. I had my arm round her and I explored the crevice of her bum with my fingers as we walked. Jim seemed to be doing the same to Linda; he had his hand down the back of her transparent shorts. And George's hand was up the back of Jill's skirt so they were also obviously indulging in a little anal activity too.

Jill saw me looking at what they were doing.

"I love having something up my ass when I feel horny," she explained. "Sometimes George puts a butt plug in me, but a finger does almost as well."

"Wow," Mandy said to me. "A butt plug. That's something else I'm going to have to try."

As soon as we walked in the apartment, Mandy opened the vodka she'd bought at Stansted airport and poured generous amounts for Jill, Linda and herself. We guys settled for cans of French beer. The three girls wandered out onto the balcony, taking the vodka bottle with them.

We guys had hardly started our beer when the vodka glasses had been drained and were being refilled. It wasn't long before they were refilled again. The girls were talking loudly, laughing, giggling, and emptying their glasses again before they came back in to where Jim and I were watching George trying to find an English-language channel on TV.

Mandy walked straight to the TV and switched it off.

"TV is off-limits boys. There are three sluts here who need fucking," she said, pulling off her boob tube once and for all.

Linda had been topless since we were in the Melrose bar, and now removed her shorts, while Jill peeled off her top and let her skirt fall to the floor. Mandy left the pink strip of skirt around her hips since it covered no more than a wide belt would anyway.

"Come on girls," said Mandy, and the three of them went to the back of our long sofa and leaned right over it, their heads down to the seat cushions. We were presented with three bums sticking in the air, and three pairs of legs spread to show plenty of pussy.

"Now come on guys," said Jill. "We are three horny sluts and we each want as much cock as you can give us."

"And we're swinging sluts too, so we each want some cock from all three of you," Linda said. Three bums wobbled as the three women giggled.

"And since we're dirty cumsluts as well, any one of us will take on all three of you at the same time if you want," added Mandy. At this, the giggling turned into shrieks of laughter and three pairs of hands pulled three pairs of bum cheeks apart to give us an unobstructed view of what was on offer.

We guys needed no further convincing that TV was not a good idea after all. It took only a few seconds for us to strip naked, and only a few more till our cocks were as stiff as dildos. Since we were new to this sort of thing we each went for the pussy we knew best. George and I started licking Jill's and Mandy's pink slits while Jim roughly pushed his cock into Linda. She let out a gasp and whimpered as he continued to slam it into her.

As my saliva mingled with Mandy's pussy juice, I noticed that George was not only pussy-licking but had a finger deep in Jill's anus as well. I spat on Mandy's ass, as I had earlier in the day, and although she stiffened with surprise she made no objection as I pushed my left fore-finger right into her anus. I kept it there when I stood up to fuck her. I guided my cock into her pussy with my right hand and maintained a fucking motion in her bum with the main finger of my left hand. Judging by the noises she made she was liking it.

It was around then that things started to get a bit confused. As the shared sex session continued, we shifted positions and somehow it seemed only natural to share with our friends. As I cock-fucked Mandy's cunt and finger-fucked her anus, Linda rubbed her tits on my arm and before I knew it we were kissing and the fingers of my free hand were exploring her pussy. At the other end of Mandy, Jim's cock was disappearing into my wife's mouth with a force that took no account of the fact that Mandy couldn't do a deep-throat blowjob like Linda could. Still, Mandy was doing her best, and she willingly subjected herself to Jim's oral fucking.

Fortunately for Mandy, Jill soon took over the sucking of Jim's cock. Linda pulled me off Mandy, crouching in front of me to suck my cock. Then she lay back on the floor with her legs spread wide and pulled me down to her. I put my head between her legs so I could lick her. She pushed her pelvis into the air to meet my tongue with her pussy. I put my hands beneath her bum to help lift her up, and slipped both my thumbs inside her cunt for extra measure. Then, as I carried on licking and thumb-fucking Linda, I noticed George kneel at the other end of her and put his cock into her willing mouth.

Linda was juicing so much there was a pool of her cum on the floor. I left the licking, pushed her legs into the air and held them wide apart as I pushed my cock deep into her gushing pussy. George's cock was down her throat, and her hands were groping his balls and my chest.

Some bodies flopped on the floor beside us and I saw Jim bury his cock in Mandy's cunt as she licked Jill's pussy with a vengeance. George motioned to me that he'd like to fuck Linda so I vacated her cunt, wished him happy fucking as he slammed his cock inside it, and offered my cock to Mandy's tongue. She licked Linda's juices off me then directed my rigid tool to Jill's gaping pussy. As I fucked Jill I felt Mandy's hand under my bum caressing my balls.

I was still pounding Jill's pussy when Jim moved in for another blowjob and George started to fuck Mandy. By this time we had a full-scale orgy going and no one seemed to mind what they were doing with whom so long as they were getting a piece of the action.

Linda had no guy in her at this time but she was rubbing her pussy energetically.

"Cock please," she said. "Could someone either fuck me or give me something to suck."

Gentlemen as we were, Jim, George and I left what we were doing and each went to cater to Linda's needs. Jim went for a deep-throat blowjob, while George and I rolled her on her side and lay front and back so we could both have a go at fucking her. After a bit of practice we soon had a fuck rhythm going so that when I pushed in he pulled out and then I pulled out as he pushed in. Needless to say, it seemed a pity not to try getting both cocks in her at once – so we did try, and we succeeded, moving them together up and down inside her. Jill and Mandy, who could see what we were doing, were soon helping to push us in and were admiring Linda's talent for accommodating more than most in both mouth and pussy.

Linda's pussy started jerking on the parallel cocks and then her entire body stiffened. She made a noise but it was unintelligible since Jim's cock was in her mouth right up to his balls. Then Linda started shaking all over and jerking her pussy once more as her hands went round Jim's bum and pulled him closer so every centimeter of his cock went in her.

Jill and Mandy cheered as Linda's orgasm subsided. "That was fantastic, Linda," said Jill. "You're every bit the fuckslut you said you were."

With Jim's cock still down her throat, Linda didn't reply, and with two rigid cocks still thrusting up her cunt she started jerking all over again.

"Well now you've had your turn, we'd like some too," said Mandy, rolling onto her back with her legs spread in the air.

Jim pulled out of Linda's mouth and bent to kiss her on the lips before taking Mandy at her word and pushing his saliva-coated cock into her cunt. I decided to fuck Jill who welcomed me back with open pussy. And George settled for a hand-to-mouth existence, wanking himself with his hand, then putting his cock in Mandy's mouth for a good sucking, then wanking again, and then letting Jill suck for a while.

I noticed that Linda had several fingers up her own pussy, frigging away for all she was worth. "Aaah," Jill cried out as I gave her an extra hard thrust at the same time as George pushed in from the other end. We both pushed harder and quickened our pace, and a moment later the "Aaah" was repeated, followed by a series of short "Ahs" as we fucked her wildly and then a long gasping "Aaaaaaah" as her body trembled.

Mandy was gasping with desire too as Jim fucked her long and deep and George gave her his cock to devour. I pulled out of Jill whose hands immediately went to clutch at her own pussy, and I proceeded to kiss and suck on Mandy's nipples. It wasn't long before Mandy too was throbbing with orgasm as three guys concentrated on pleasuring her.

So now we had three women who'd each cum thanks to our caring attention, but we three guys had still not shot our loads. Linda, who had recovered by now from her triple-cock ordeal, sympathized with our plight.

"Come on girls," she said to Jill and Mandy. "Let's give these guys a chance to show how much they love us."

And so our three partners knelt together on the floor, indulging in three-way kissing, breast-caressing and pussy-groping, while we guys stood over them and wanked till we all came.

Our women carried on kissing as first one, then two, then three cock-loads of spunk shot over their faces and in their hair. The kisses got gradually sloppier and stickier as we coated their faces in cum but they didn't seem to mind. As we squeezed the last drops from our cocks, our three cumsluts were giggling with delight as they licked it from each other's faces.

Mandy seemed to be gobbling the cum even more than the other two. She looked up at me and smiled, her make-up smeared and her face a sticky mess as she pushed some blobs of goo into her mouth and licked her fingers clean. I saw that her other hand was at her pussy, holding her pubic bone tightly and pushing her fingers inside. As I watched she shuddered with another orgasm and smiled at me again. "Thanks for the holiday, Dan," she said. "I don't think I'll ever be the same again."