Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then what happened? I could hardly believe it. I was just spanking Linda again and thinking that their bums must be hurting since my hand was getting sore, when yet another woman stepped forward from the group of onlookers.

"Je veux aussi," she said, and crouched at the side of the others with her snakeskin-print skirt round her waist and her bum in the air. I slapped her six or seven times as hard as my tingling hand could manage, eliciting the usual squeals of appreciation – both from her and from the crowd. Then starting at the other end, I gave Linda two more loud slaps, then Jill, then the first woman, and then the second.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed another woman heading my way so I shook my head and announced to the voyeur audience "That's all the spanking for tonight – but don't worry, we'll be here for a fortnight so I'll be back as soon as my hand has recovered."

I'm not sure whether everyone understood what I said but a couple of French guys came to congratulate me on the performance and commiserated at the state of my stinging hand. One of them commented that giving pleasure to others is sometimes a painful business, and I readily agreed.

On the other waterbed, the third stranger had just sprayed a thick load of cum on the brunette's breasts. As it mingled with the two loads already there, she set about her partner's cock with a vengeance. She wanked it, spat on it, sucked it and licked it, and when he came he carefully aimed his jets of cum at the streaky dripping mess the other guys had made. When he's finished he got several paper towels from a dispenser, wrapped one round his cock and handed the rest to the brunette. She wiped herself clean, said thanks to the three guys who were getting dressed, and put on the pink g-string she still had in her hand.

On our waterbed, Mandy was finishing her fun for the evening in a similar cum-covered state. Both guys had been sucked, both had fucked her really hard, and now both came on her breasts, drenching them in the fluid that Mandy seemed to be getting fonder of each day.

"What a fantastic woman," I thought to myself, but I had no time to think any longer.

"Thanks for the spanking, Dan." Jill's voice brought me out of my daydream. "Now you can have a four-way blowjob to show our appreciation. OK girls?"

"Sure is," said Linda, and the two French women obviously understood what she said because they responded with "Oui, oui" and "Bien sûr". And there I stood, hard-on at the ready, as four salivating female mouths prepared to show their gratitude.

Linda and Jill crouched at my feet, first kissing each other and then both kissing my cock. One of the other women managed to get her hand in to wank me a few times, and then I felt another hand reach between my legs from behind to stroke my balls. Then they changed positions a few times and I lost track of who was who. Someone was gently nibbling my bum cheeks with her teeth, and a slender female finger was pushing against my anus. Someone was gobbling at my balls for a while, sucking first one and then the other into her mouth. All of them took turns at wanking and sucking me. And when any of them couldn't get close enough to do something to me, they put on a little lesbian show with the others.

I was getting ready to shoot my load as Jill and Linda and one of the French women knelt in front of me – somehow managing to get one mouth round the end of my cock and one at each side of it sliding up and down in unison. The other French woman lay back on the waterbed, giving me a grandstand view as she played with her pussy.

But it was when Mandy came scrambling across the bed, her breasts glistening with other men's cum, that I took my cock in my hand and started to wank it above the three smiling faces. And it was when Mandy kissed the other woman on the mouth and then dangled her cum-covered boob over her face that I felt the jizz rising inside me. And it was when that French woman on the bed started licking the cum from Mandy's nipple that I felt myself jerking involuntarily and pumping out jets of cum – one on each waiting face and a few more for good measure.

The three women at my feet gave out the same excited squeals as they had when I'd spanked their buttocks. Then they licked me clean and proceeded to giggle as they kissed each other and licked each other's sticky faces. It was almost surreal to hear a round of applause from the people who'd been watching. I looked round and saw that two guys were getting blowjobs from their partners and one woman was servicing five or six guys – obviously another gangbang in the making.

Jim and George and I and our partners cleaned ourselves up with paper towels, wiped up cum-spots from the bed, and then vacated it ready for the next group. The two French women introduced us to their partners – one husband and one boyfriend, who both said how much they'd enjoyed the show. And the woman who had asked too late came along with her husband to say she'd very much like me to spank her while her husband watched. We said we'd be back in the same club later in the week, and both she and her husband seemed pleased.

"Well, Dan the Spanker, it looks like you were the star of the evening," Mandy said to me afterwards as we were having a drink at the bar.

"Yes Dan, you were great," Linda said.

"I can hardly believe it," I said. "Do you really enjoy being spanked?"

"Normally not," replied Jill, but tonight it was fun. You were the dominant male, we were the submissive females."

"We put ourselves completely at your mercy in front of a crowd of people – and then even more women wanted it. Wasn't that fantastic?" added Linda.

"I had a great time too," said Mandy. "Thanks for my mini-gangbang, Jim and George."

"My pleasure," George replied.

"And mine too," Jim added.

"Of course, Dan got four women and you got only two guys," Jill thoughtfully pointed out.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Mandy answered her. "I've already decided that gangbangs are a bit like gambling at cards really. You either double or quit – and since we've only just started our holiday I've no intention of quitting just yet."

12