Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one hot chick," Joe said.

"Thanks," I said, "and you are one sexy guy." And with that I started to open my legs and bend my knees so I could move down his body, rubbing my boobs against him and licking the mixture of sweat and Hugo Boss cologne from his skin.

"You have the most gorgeous tits, Mandy," Joe complimented me again.

"And you taste good," I said, following up with "Damn, my skirt's too tight."

As my stance widened and I pressed my boobs against Joe's bulging thong and licked his belly button the overstretched yellow lycra restrained my legs. I needn't have worried; the pressure of my spreading thighs was too much for the weakened seam up the back. I felt the thread give way and the lycra parted to within a couple of inches of the waist. It was a horny feeling to know my bum was now on show to everyone.

By now my face was on a level with Joe's thong which was not doing a very good job of holding its swelling contents. I put my hand to the front of the thong and pulled it down, letting his cock spring out so I could lick the end of it. As I pushed my mouth onto his cock I clutched his firm butt cheeks. I just love doing that. I pushed down on him several times before I pulled off and said, "You taste good down here too, Joe".

Joe took hold of my hair and tugged my head back roughly, hurting me a little. "Let's fuck, slut," he said.

I smiled up at him. "I'm pleased to know he's not a total gentleman," I thought. After all, even a lady likes to be treated like a slut sometimes – or so I was discovering for myself during this ever-more-erotic holiday.

Joe hauled me to my feet, and grabbed my skirt at either side of the foot-long split. With one hard tug he pulled it apart and my cheap and garish market-stall skirt was no more. Apart from my high-heeled sandals and nailpolish, I was naked in the middle of a nightclub dancefloor. Before my holiday, when I'd read on the Internet about the exhibitionism in Cap d'Agde and the swinging in the nightclubs, this was the kind of situation I'd fantasized about – hoping, but not really expecting, that it would happen to me.

"Let's find a vacant bed," said Joe, taking my hand to lead me to the rooms at the rear of the club.

"No, fuck me here," I said. "Fuck me here among all these people. I want everyone to see. I want to feel their eyes on me while you take me. If I see them tomorrow I want them to recognize me. I want them to know that it's me who you fucked. Please fuck me here, Joe."

"If that's what you want, it's fine by me," he said. "I'll be proud to have them see me fuck you."

"What a nice guy," I thought, and rubbed my boobs against him as I slid down his body to give his cock another suck. Then he pulled me up by my hair again, turned me round with my back to him, and started to explore my body with his hands – just like I'd seen Dan doing with Joe's girlfriend a while before. I bent forward willingly in eager anticipation of his cock. Then I felt it nudging at my pussy. Still bending forward, I put my hands behind me and pulled my butt cheeks apart so he could see what was on offer. I was as horny as a bitch on heat just thinking about him fucking me right there.

In a moment his cock was inside me, long and hard and filling me with waves of pleasure. As he withdrew it and plunged it in again, my mind and body were totally focused on the cock between my legs. He pulled out again and then impaled me once more. I was no longer aware of anything but the vibrations coursing through my body from the epicenter of rigid cock inside my pussy. I think he pushed a finger in my bum at one stage, but I can't be sure. It hardly matters.

Gradually my head sank lower and I ended up legs wide apart and my body bent right over with my hands touching the floor. Joe had hold of my buttocks as he thrust his cock – the cock his girlfriend had fondled under the table at dinner, the cock that had fucked Sandrine's pussy as her partner fucked her ass, the cock I had licked Sandrine's juices from, the cock that I had longed for all evening – as he thrust that cock into me.

This was no two-way relationship. I was simply providing a female body – or maybe just a pussy – for Joe to fuck. And fuck me he did – gently, roughly, slowly, fast, but always rigidly, filling me completely. And it felt incredible to be used like that – especially by him.

My dancefloor fuck with Joe didn't last long. We were both so turned on that we'd been almost at boiling point when we started. After a few minutes I was almost screaming with pleasure as the full length of his cock filled me again and again. His pace quickened for a few moments and then, with his cock as far inside me as it would go, he stopped and I felt nothing but his swollen flesh. Then Joe's cock jerked – once, twice, three times, four, five, maybe more.

Not only did I feel the cock move, I felt the jets of cum spraying onto the inside of my cunt. With that, and still bent double, my body trembled and shook for what seemed like an age. As it subsided, I wished it had been for an age.

Then I felt Joe pulling me hard onto his cock again. I pulled my legs closer together and lifted my upper body upwards again. As I became upright, Joe's cock still inside me, I shook my head to help me recover from the force of the orgasm. I smiled as I saw so many people watching me. This was a fantasy fulfilled – to get fucked by a handsome stranger in public, and to be proud of it. My body trembled again at the thought of what I'd done.

Just then I saw Dan coming towards me, leading a disheveled woman with small breasts in stained white stockings and with lots of coloured bracelets on her wrist. Sarah's blue plastic dress had obviously been cast aside like my yellow lycra skirt.

As she approached me I noticed that Sarah's cheeks were puffed out and she was holding her mouth shut.

"Kiss her," Dan said. I looked questioningly at him.

"I said kiss her, Mandy", he said sharply and I remembered what Sandrine had said about obeying her partner without questioning him.

"Sure," I said and placed my open lips onto Sarah's closed mouth. She opened her mouth and thrust her tongue inside me and with it came a sticky substance that tasted familiar. I didn't resist, since Dan had told me to do it.

Sarah paused to speak. "Your husband's cum," she explained. "I sucked him off and saved it for you."

Then Sarah kissed me wildly, letting saliva and cum slop all over my face. When she'd decided I looked sufficiently messy she stopped and smiled. "Hope you liked it," she said.

"Of course," I answered. "I love Dan's cum. Now why don't you take Joe's? There's a pussy-full if you'd like it."

Although I could feel stuff leaking out, Joe's cock had acted as a plug to stop most of his cum escaping from me. As Sarah crouched before me and put her mouth to my pussy, I felt Joe's cock slip out of me and a load of juicy cum slipped after it. Only a few drops made it to the floor. Sarah managed to devour the rest, though after she licked all the cum out of my pussy and sucked it all off Joe's cock, her face looked as much of a mess as mine did.

Sarah and I kissed for a while, and we even danced together for a while with our matching cum-covered faces. But drying cum gets a bit itchy after a while, and it was already late and we were getting tired. So I didn't get the chance for a really meaningful sex session with Sarah that evening – though we made up for it another time of course.

Dan and I said goodnight to Sarah and Joe, I picked up my ripped skirt, and we went to find Sandrine and Mike.

"Good god," I said when I saw them. "She's still at it." There she was, still on the same waterbed, though with a different set of guys in her pussy, ass and mouth. Mike was still there watching her.

Sandrine's current set of studs were the guys I'd teased after I'd left Sophie. They looked happy enough. I guess that patience is a virtue. If you wait long enough you'll eventually get what you want – especially in a swingers' club.

I kissed Sandrine's sticky mouth goodnight. Dan interrupted the blowjob she was giving and offered her his finger to suck. She damn near swallowed it but told him "I want more than that next time."

The guy underneath Sandrine still had my crop-top in his hand. He offered it to me. "Here's your top, lady," he said in English. "You might need it to keep you warm on the way home."

"Thanks for thinking of me," I said. "See you all another night. Bye."

And with that, Dan and I left the Pyramid club. I rushed over to Sophie to kiss her on the cheek as she served some guy his beer. "See you soon," I said.

"Sure thing," was her reply. Then I followed Dan out of the door and somehow we made our way home.

I felt almost as if I was drunk, though I hadn't had much alcohol. My body was still trembling with sensations – the aftershock of orgasm and the emotional turmoil going on within me. I hardly spoke as we walked back to our apartment. I was thinking of how I enjoyed having sex with women. In my early escapades with Linda and Jill I did it chiefly to get Dan and the other guys turned on. But I knew that flirting with Sophie had nothing to do with turning men on. I liked her personality, she was friendly and attractive, and I wanted to have sex with her – that's all there was to it.

I was thinking too of how overtly exhibitionistic I was becoming. I'd always had an exhibitionistic streak in me, but tonight I'd deliberately asked a guy to fuck me in the most public place possible, where the maximum number of people would see. What if someone who knew me was there and had seen me, I wondered. And I realized I didn't care.

I was thinking of Sandrine promising to be Mike's slut and obeying everything he told her to do – even bukkakes, anal sex and gangbangs – and it fascinated me. Wasn't it dangerous, I wondered, but I knew I wanted to try it. I wanted Dan to do that to me, maybe for just an evening or a day to start with. I remembered Sandrine's words: "If you want to try something new or something extreme, try it. And if your partner orders you to do something, however wild it is, because he will enjoy watching you, do it. You'll enjoy it, I promise you." And I knew then that I wanted to try.

And I was thinking of Joe. I fancied him a lot. I knew I was ready to fall in love with him and that was far more dangerous than simply having sex with him.

"You're quiet tonight," Dan said as he unlocked the door and let me step into the apartment in front of him.

"Well, a lot happened and I was just thinking about it," I told him as I flopped on the sofa wearing only my crop-top and sandals.

"Tell you what," he said. "Let's both squeeze into that narrow shower together, wash each other's bodies and clean off everyone else's juices, and their memories too, and then get into bed and make love."

"That's a wonderful idea," I said.

Although it was three in the morning we got into the shower and washed each other clean. And then, still wet, we got into bed and made love. And to be honest, tired though we had been, we fucked the hell out of each other for the next hour. That was the best part of our night out. I fell asleep in the damp sheets, holding Dan as close as I could.

12