Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was sticking out rigid in front of me by this time. Mandy leaned against me and stroked it. "Do you want to have a go?" she asked. "I don't mind if you do."

"Not now," I answered. "I'm saving my cum for you tonight."

"Oh thanks, Dan," she said. "You're a real gentleman."

The cum-coated woman was still kneeling as cock after cock did its duty, but by now she was frigging herself like crazy. After the 18th or 19th cockload, she flopped backwards onto the sand, spreading the cum from her breasts all over her stomach and massaging it into her pussy. The boyfriend allowed two more guys to stand over her and wank on her stomach and then she came. It was the loudest orgasm I'd ever heard; she almost yelled out in pleasure as the pangs of lust swept through her.

As she calmed down, she wiped the cum from her eyes and smiled through the cum-glaze on her face as her boyfriend took some more photos. Then she got to her feet and the two of them set off hand-in-hand back to the beach. As they did, she turned -- still dripping with cum -- and waved to the guys who'd coated her. "A demain," she called out -- a tantalizing promise that she'd be back for more the next day.

We followed them back to the beach. They ran straight to the sea -- presumably to wash her clean. Then Mandy and I prepared to leave.

"Are you doing anything special this evening?" Pierre asked.

"Well, when we've eaten we'll probably go to the Montrose bar and see if our English friends are there," I answered.

"We'd love to invite you to eat out with us," Pierre said. "We're going to the restaurant right next to the Montrose. We could meet there at 8 o'clock or so and then you could either go and find your friends or come with us to one of the clubs."

"We'd love to invite you," Marie added.

"OK," I said. "We'll meet you at eight at the restaurant."

"Great, said Mandy, "then we won't have to cook. See you later." And with that, she and Marie gave each other a long lingering kiss on the mouth.

"I'm looking forward to it," Marie said.

12