Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We only chatted for about five minutes yet during that time a lot was going on around us. A fortyish couple came in, the woman in a black see-through thong body with vivid pink lace trim (I'm sure they used to sell them in Marks & Spencer). She and her partner went straight onto the dance floor and hugged and kissed and fumbled with each other for a minute or so. Then she knelt in front of him and sucked him off as people watched. And then they left again.

There was a woman in a denim microskirt and dark thong who danced with her skirt round her waist and with her tight top unzipped and her ample boobs pushed out. She kept playing with herself as she danced and then was rubbing herself up and down her partner.

Another woman was surrounded by three guys. She stood at the edge of the dancefloor as they each took turns to fuck her from behind while she kissed the other two.

"Hey, this could be interesting," Dieter said, nodding in the direction of a youngish woman in a tiny animal print top and skirt. She'd been sitting on a bar stool chatting with three guys not far from us and they were now joined by two more guys. They all seemed to know each other.

"We saw her last night," Uschi said. "She has quite an appetite."

We watched as the young woman slid off her bar stool, took hold of two of the guys by the arms and led them and the other three through the dancers to the fuck area beyond. "Come on," said Uschi, taking my hand. "Come and have a look."

So Dan and I followed Uschi and Dieter who followed the woman and her five guys to the rear of the club where she unzipped one of them, pushed him back onto a waterbed, pulled down his jeans, knelt on top of him, and set about licking his stiffening cock. As she did so, her other four male companions stripped completely and then stripped off her skirt and top too, leaving her in just her high-heeled shoes.

The six of them put on an amazing show. It was all the more amazing, in fact, because it wasn't a show -- just a normal girl getting fucked to her heart's content, and just a normal group of guys fucking her every which way they could think of. She got fucked lying down, she got fucked standing up. She got fucked on her back, she got fucked face down, and she got fucked on all fours. The five cocks took their turns at her pussy, though she got them in her mouth two at a time. At one stage she was on her knees getting fucked doggy-style by one guy, sucking the cocks of two others, and wanking a cock in each hand. The guys were real gentlemen; they made a point of letting her cum first -- which she did several times judging by the noises she made. Then each of them shot their cum on her rather than in her so she ended up dripping with the stuff. And then they even helped her clean up with some paper towels from a dispenser on the wall.

As we watched, some guy rubbed my bum. I glanced round at him but he wasn't really my type. I'm really not into big bellies so I pushed his hand away, put my arm through Dan's and we walked back towards the dance floor. We were just about there as we met our friends. "We've been looking for you," Linda said. The guys say they've got something for you.

I suddenly realized I was being surrounded. Linda, Jill and Karen were in front of me, but Jon and George had somehow got behind me, Jim was on my left, and Dan was on my right. As I tried to withdraw my right arm from Dan he gripped it with both hands and I felt Jim do the same with my left. Uschi's partner Dieter was suddenly crouching in front of me and grabbed both my legs. I felt myself being pulled backwards and then five pairs of male hands started to lift me off the floor.

I struggled but it was no use. I was carried towards a waterbed and unceremoniously dumped on my back. Some of the guys changed places but even though their grip loosened a bit I couldn't wrench myself free. My arms and legs were pinned down as Dan appeared in front of me and reached for my skirt. I looked at Linda, Jill, Karen and Uschi. They were laughing and smiling at my predicament. Not a lot of sympathy there, I thought.

Dan reached under my waist and undid the button on the waistband. Then he tugged the zipper downwards and, when that proved too difficult, simply pulled the zip apart. It broke open and the seam below it split a little. Since my legs were pulled slightly apart to hold me down, there was no way that Dan could pull the tight skirt down them. "Turn her over," I heard a voice say, and somehow they managed to turn me onto my stomach without letting go. I struggled as much as I could but there was no way I could escape my fate, especially when some more guys who'd been watching joined in to give a hand.

Several pairs of male hands pulled the zip and the slit up the back of the skirt violently apart. The material gave way, the skirt was thrown aside, my pussy and bum were naked, and Dan's wish was fulfilled.

But still the guys held me down. Someone pulled my bum up off the bed, though my wrists and ankles were pinioned as tight as ever. "Who's first?" I heard Dieter's voice ask. I felt a pang of trepidation as I realized that I was about to be taken by several men. Yet the anticipation left my pussy hot and dripping. Some male hands stroked my left breast, some female hands caressed my right one. Jill crawled onto the bed facing me. She kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, and I felt the hardness of a cock enter my pussy.

"Don't worry. They're all wearing condoms," Linda whispered in my ear. She obviously thought I might be worried, but to be honest I hadn't even thought about whether they wore condoms or not. I was fast slipping into the role of sex-toy. Sensations of pleasure rippled through me as the cock went into me again and again. And when it shuddered and spat its cum into the end of the condom, I shuddered too.

The cock withdrew but another one, fatter and longer, took its place. Jill was still kissing me, but now a cock pushed its way between her lips and mine. "Hi Jim," Jill said. Jill and I got a good rhythm going as we used our lips and tongues to let Jim feel just how much we liked his cock. We licked together one way and then the other, and all the time some guy I didn't know (or at least I didn't know whether I knew him or not) was pounding my pussy for all he was worth.

Jim stiffened suddenly and took his cock in his hand. He wanked it a few times and then he came -- all over Jill's face and mine. It was a great feeling because just as Jim coated our faces a load of spunk exploded from the cock in my pussy and made me tremble all over.

Jill licked at a dollop of cum on my cheek and pushed it into my mouth with her tongue. I did the same with a dribble of sperm hanging from her chin. As she sucked it ravenously from the end of my tongue, I felt a third cock moving inside me. I hadn't even noticed it going into my pussy but a moment later it was jerking in orgasm inside me and making me jerk too.

Another cock appeared in front of my face. I glanced up but didn't recognize the guy. Still, he had a nice-looking cock so Jill and I got to work on it as I felt my pussy being shafted again.

And so it went on. Jill and I got another load of cum on our faces and another guy orgasmed inside me. I orgasmed too. And it was only as I shifted position slightly when the fifth guy took me from behind that I realized Jill was getting the same treatment. I watched as one guy fucked her, then withdrew as another took his place.

"O my god," I said to her, "we're both being gangbanged."

"We sure are," she said, "Great being a sex object, isn't it?" I had to admit it was.

As the fifth cock climaxed inside me, my pussy was so worked up that I climaxed too. I groaned out loud as my pussy throbbed, my body tensed, and my conscious thoughts submerged under a tidal wave of physical sensations. I collapsed on the bed and rolled on my back, and a moment later Jill was beside me, moaning in orgasm and rubbing her well-juiced pussy to make the pleasure go further.

"That was incredible," she said as she pressed hard against her butterfly tattoo. And we lay there for a while just caressing each other's bodies slowly and gently. A jet of spunk came from somewhere and splashed across Jill's stomach and my boobs. I traced a pattern with it around her navel and then offered her my finger to suck. She licked it clean and then turned to lick some more cum off my breasts. And then she sat up suddenly and broke the erotic spell by announcing, "What I'd really like now is a cup of tea. Anyone fancy coming round to our place for a cuppa?"

And that's how the evening ended. Jill and I cleaned up with some paper towels that the discotheque management had thoughtfully provided. We said thanks to the random guys that had fucked us. Dieter and Uschi disappeared with Karen and Jon in the direction of a party some Germans were holding on the beach. And we three English couples went back to Jill and George's apartment for a cup of tea. And a really good cup of tea it was too.

"You really missed out on the gangbang," Jill said to Linda as she sipped her Earl Grey.

"Oh, that's not a problem," Linda answered. "I enjoyed watching -- and in any case, who do you think was getting all those cocks hard for you? I had plenty to keep my hands full -- and my mouth too. And I'm not flying home tomorrow like you are. I've still got half my holiday left. I bet I have a bigger gangbang than you did before I go home," she added.

"Wow, I wish I was staying longer," George told her.

"Don't worry," Dan said, "I'll tell you all about it."

"I wouldn't want you to miss out," Linda said to George as she strolled over to where he was sitting. She eased up her stretchy black mini, crouched in front of him and unzipped his jeans. "Why don't you fuck me before you leave?" she asked just before she wrapped her mouth around his cock.

So what could Jill and I do? I took Jim's cock and sucked it, and Jill sucked Dan's. And as soon as their cocks were rigid, George and Jim and Dan took turns in fucking Linda till she had a body-shaking climax. She lost her silver bra, and then whatever sperm the guys had left from earlier got wanked off over her tits. Jill and I massaged the cum into her boobs, and then licked off what was left.

And after that, would you believe, we had another cup of tea. We talked into the small hours of the morning -- especially about how we'd all meet up back in England and fuck like crazy. That turned us all on again, of course. Then Jill stripped off her black dress and decided to show us all a new vaginal and anal dual vibrator she'd bought. She demonstrated it first, then I tried it and squealed when the movements in both holes gave me yet another orgasm. The guys soon had their cocks out and were stroking them so each of us girls gave our partners a goodnight blowjob.

And then we finally left. Jill and George still had to pack ready to leave in the morning. Linda and I, cum-stained and contented, walked home with our arms around each other while our two guys followed behind. We kissed goodnight as we left them at their apartment and then Dan and I went to ours not far away.

"What an incredible Friday evening," Dan said to me as we walked along.

"What an incredible place," I replied as we passed another couple, the woman dressed just like me in high-heeled sandals, stockings, bra and dried cum.

They overheard us talking. "Hey are you English?" the woman asked. "We arrived a couple of days ago and we haven't met any other English people yet."

"Well you've obviously got into the swing of things," I said to her. "I'm Mandy and this is my husband Dan."

"I'm Julia," she replied, "and this is Keith. And I agree with you - this really is an incredible place, isn't it? I lost my skirt in a night club but I guess it hardly matters here."

"That's funny. I lost mine too," I told her.

"You're managing to find your way around?" Dan asked.

"Well, we seem to be doing a lot of fucking around," Keith answered.

"I got banged by three guys in a row tonight," Julia said proudly.

"I had five," I told her, "but then I've been here a week so I've had more practice."

"She'll soon catch up with you," said Keith. "Getting gangbanged has always been one of Julia's fantasies."

"Have you tried any lesbian sex yet?" I asked.

"No not yet," was the answer, "but I'm looking forward to doing it."

"Have you done any sightseeing yet?" Dan asked.

"Well we've seen plenty of group sex, several gangbangs, and last night on the beach we saw a couple of women getting a moonlight bukkake," Keith replied.

"Actually I meant real sightseeing," Dan explained. "We were thinking of driving to the town of Béziers tomorrow to have a look around. You're welcome to join us."

"What a great idea," said Julia. "Maybe I can sit in the back seat with Mandy and she can introduce me to lesbian sex."

And so it was that we got to know another horny couple who were keen to explore sex to its limits. We arranged to meet at the same place at 10:00 in the morning.

"Oh Dan," I said as the two of us got back to our apartment, "I've had so much sex tonight that I ought to feel satisfied, but now we've met Julia and Keith I'm starting to feel randy again.."

"Well I don't think I could get another hard-on tonight," Dan said, "but I'm sure looking forward to getting to know them better tomorrow. But for now, we'd better get some sleep."

12