Two Weeks in Jamaica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Becky please don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong!" Carrie explained the significance of the moment to her friend and her smile returned.

The rest of their meal was a delight. They spoke of their families, school years, etc and found much common ground. Most of all, they just laughed and touched and grew comfortable.

After 2 desserts each and a few bottles of Merlot, Carrie glanced at her watch. "Omigod, it's almost 10, we've been sitting here forever."

"Well time flies when you're having an excruciatingly horrible time I guess."

"Ugh, you can be such a brat!"

"I know, that sucks for you. One more for the road?"

Carrie nodded, they grabbed one last glass of wine and walked along the beach in the deepening moonlight. "Listen Carrie, I know you're here with your friends and I won't be upset that you don't spend all your evenings like this ok?"

"I know you won't, and I appreciate that. But I want you to know that you can feel comfortable around my friends. A couple of them are even a little queer themselves." They shared another laugh and after a couple of more minutes, found themselves in front of Carrie's building.

"So listen," Becky began, "I'm in building 'C' over there, so I have to leave you here, which means we now have the difficulty of deciding whether to kiss and if so, whether there will be tongue, a butt grab, whatever. So, if it's ok with you, I'd like to request clearance for a kiss starting with mouths closed and proceeding to French, but only briefly to avoid calls of 'get a room', with a finale of a sexy moan with simultaneous butt grab."

Carrie was beaming. "Clearance granted." And it went just as scripted, except that it lasted plenty long enough to have elicited catcalls if anyone had seen them. As the kiss broke, Carrie let out a whimper and, knowing how turned on she obviously was, Becky nearly pushed to come upstairs, but thought better of it.

"I'm in room 3376 if you want to drop by or call tomorrow, but don't feel that you have to."

"Ok, well I'll be hanging with the girls for awhile, but I'm definitely going to contact you at some point Becks, thanks for everything....oh and I'm in 1984."

"Thanks, and it was my pleasure, I'll see you tomorrow." And with one last peck of the cheek, she was gone. For a moment, Carrie thought about chasing her, but thought better of it.

"I need to sleep on this, I've had a lot thrown at me today," she thought, and she was proud of herself for being so in control. She made an immediate beeline for the elevator before she could change her mind.

The four girls rooms were all on the top floor with ocean views. Carrie let herself in, grabbed a Red Stripe beer from the fridge stock, and headed directly for the balcony. She settled into the padded chair and tried to take in all that had happened that day. She had barely taken a sip of her beer before a familiar noise from next door made her sit up straight in her chair.

"Hmmm, the room to my left, that's Nev," she thought. "Wow, it didn't take her much time." Chuckling to herself, she figured she may as well eavesdrop as much as possible.

The noises were female and unmistakably Nev's. Carrie had been privy to several of her friend's lovemaking sessions throughout the years and she didn't have trouble recognizing her dirty talk.

"Oh my God, it's soooo good, don't stop," Nev moaned. "Keep that tongue right there. Oh that's it! Ok, now use those fingers baby and you'll make me cum. Come on!"

"Oh great," thought Carrie, this is exactly what I needed to hear right now. She'd been going to bed horny for months and months, but it wasn't often she'd had to do so in QUITE such a heightened state. Carrie found herself wondering what the guy looked like so she could make a mental image of what was going on in her mind. She had leaned back in the chair and was unconsciously rubbing her inner thighs with her hand. "I'll just bet it's one of those fine young things she was playing volleyball with," she reasoned. "They were all cut, tanned and gorgeous.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Carrie heard a barely muffled Nev cursing over and over again. She imagined that Nev was running her hands through the guy's tousled hair and his big hands were running all over her body......which is exacly what Carrie's hands were currently occupied with on her own body.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna cum all over your face if you keep this up!" Carrie pictured her pulling her knees back behind her ears to give him the best access. He probably had her clit in his mouth while 2 fingers worked their way in and out of her.

"God, who am I kidding?", Carrie thought, and caved to the inevitable. She stood up and pulled the ties on either side of her bottoms. Spreading her legs slightly, they slipped to the ground. Keeping them spread, she sat back down again and propped them up on the table in front of her. She began the way she always did, with one hand tugging lightly at her nipples while the other traced circles around her lips.

"Oh sweetie, I'm SO close," Nev exclaimed and Carrie imagined the guy increasing the pressure slightly on her clit and pounding his fingers in deeper and harder. With that, she broke with tradition and eased 2 fingers slowly into her own pussy. The other hand she brought immediately to her clit. She was even wetter and harder than she'd imagined and that only heightened the pleasure.

"Oh God, can you feel it sweetie, can you feel it coming? Oh shit it's right there, I feel SO fucking tight! OH FUCK!" Nev screamed the last part and Carrie hoped no one came to her rescue right now, because she needed it to continue as much as Nev. She could already feel it building inside of her.

The next noises from Nev were muffled more and Carrie realized she had grabbed a pillow to scream into. It certainly didn't muffle everything. "My goodness you can lick a pussy! You're about to find out just how...goooooood....YOU......ARRREEEE!!!! Oh my fucking god! LICK MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! And Carrie could hear the sounds of Nev's palms slapping the bed, attempting to gain some control over her body. And then suddenly there was nothing. But she had all those pictures in her head and since her own orgasm was building, she had no plans to stop.

"My goodness, things never happen THIS quick for me ever," she thought, as she spread her lips apart with her left hand and frigged her clit over and over with her right.

Suddenly the voices returned and Carrie realized they were approaching. Panicked, she got up and slid the chair back inside the room out of sight. The first voice was Nev's. "Oh honey, mama's gonna treat you JUST like you treated me, you'll see. Now sit that fine ass down." They were no more than 15 feet away from Carrie now and she was DYING to see what the guy looked like. Still stoking her clit with her right hand, with her left she pulled back the curtain and peered around the corner of her balcony to Nev's. All she could see was Nev's back and bare ass while she stood in front of someone reclined on the chair in front of her. Carrie felt a shiver of pleasure radiate through her. "My gosh Nev's ass is incredible," Carrie thought.

"Ok honey, you ready for me? What would you like me to do to you first?" She said it in a mothering, sexy manner that gave Carrie yet another tingle as she stood there bent at the waist, peeping and stroking her soaked pussy.

"Play with my big tits sweetie," came the response as Nev knelt down, revealing a breathtaking mid-20's Caucasian brunette, her eyes closed, Nev's juices still glistening on her lips in the moonlight.

"Holy shit," Carrie thought, and nearly came on the spot. However, she also nearly fell over into the table on HER balcony and needed both hands to steady herself. She stood around the corner inside her room, afraid to be caught looking. But soon, her curiosity and raw passion won out. She positioned the chair just so in a spot that was hidden from Nev's friend, but allowed her to lean sideways and see all she wanted. Spreading her legs wide, she slowly peered around the corner. The brunette was licking her lips, kneading her breasts with one hand and scratching Nev's back with the other. She wasn't the dirty talker Nev was, but she let her know how she was feeling. Whimpers and guttural moans escaped her lips constantly and Carrie could feel their passion from where she sat.

She was frantically running her fingers over her clit now, DESPERATELY trying to cum. For a second, just a second, she closed her eyes and pictured it was herself kneeling on the ground worshipping Becky's sweet pussy. She gave her head a shake and when she opened up her eyes, the brunette was staring directly at her. She was thrusting her hips into Nev's tongue and biting her lower lip. Their eyes stayed locked for a minute in that position when all of a sudden the brunette blew Carrie a kiss. Carrie, feeling more brazen than she had her entire life, got to her feet, stood on the balcony in full view of Nev's friend and proceeded to prop her foot up on a chair and plunge her fingers back into her pussy. With that, the brunette grabbed the back of Nev's head with both hands and pulled her close.

Staring directly into Carrie's eyes she licked her lips and smiled. "That fucking did it baby, that's what's gonna push me over the top! Keep strokin' it, come on, keep going!" About 30 seconds later, her eyes rolled back in her head, she kicked her feet in the air and grunted loudly, cumming long and hard into her friend's face.

The knowledge that the brunette had been talking to her as much as Nev had done it for Carrie too, and she was this close to blowing her top when suddenly....her phone rang! It startled all 3 ladies and Nev was about to turn around and find her friend spying on her when Carrie crouched down and crawled off of the balcony and over to the phone.

"I can't believe my fucking luck! I'm not going to cum that hard tonight now!" she thought. "HELLO?", she said sharply into the phone, strugging to catch her breath.

"Ummm, hi? I'm sorry sweetie, I was just heading off to have a bath and go to bed and wanted to say goodnight again. Did I catch you in a bad way or something?"

"Oh, Becky, I'm sorry, no. It's just that....oh, never mind, long story."

"Well tell it to me."

"My goodness," Carrie thought, "maybe I should just tell her to get the fuck over here and bring those toys." Again she bit her tongue. "Oh, it's just Nev, she picked up and she's not shy about....umm.....being vocal."

"Ahhhhh, so her and the young man are making whoopee?"

"Oh yes, and it's actually a young woman."

There was a lengthy pause. "Carrie," Becky began, "how do you feel about overhearing that?"

"Well I didn't just overhear, they brought it out onto the balcony."

"Really? And you stayed around to watch? Hey, good for you, get any tips?"

Carrie laughed. "Yes, I may have picked up a couple of things here and there."

"How long were you watching them?"

Carrie wasn't sure where this was going to go, but she had no plans on lying to Becky. "About 20 minutes I suppose."

Becky whistled. "And this was after having listened to them for awhile?"

"Yes."

Again there was a lengthy pause. Carrie knew what was coming.

"Carrie, were you playing with yourself while you listened and watched?"

"Absolutely."

"Tell me what you did."

"I played with my clit and used two fingers on myself the way I always do."

Carrie heard Becky exhale long and slow. "Did Nev and the girl ever see you?"

"The friend did. We stared right into each other's eyes for a full minute and I stood up so she could see me. When I did, she came really hard."

"Oh my," sighed Becky. "So is that when you came too?"

"N...no, I actually didn't."

Another long pause.

"Carrie, were you about to cum when the phone rang?"

"Yes."

"So you're naked, wet and on the verge as we speak?"

Carrie's mouth was incredibly dry. Such was the state her mind was in that she hadn't noticed that she was sprawled on the bed with her fingers buried in her pussy once again. "Y..yes," she croaked. She could hear Becky let out a whimper. "B.....Becky, are you touching yourself right now?"

"Uh-huh."

"Were you before you called me?"

"Uh-huh. I've never had a date go so well. It was hard to break our kiss." Carrie could hear the squish of her fingers passing through her wet lips on the phone and the heaving of her chest. "I...it left me so wet and I couldn't take it."

"Have you cum yet?"

"Yes, once," Becky whimpered.

"Well do you want to again?"

"Oh fuck yes, soooooo badly!"

"What were you thinking about while you were touching yourself?

Carrie could hear Becky's breathing become even more labored. "Y...you."

"What about me?"

Becky wasn't trying to hide her impending orgasm in the least. "Oh Carrie, I've been working out how I want it to be with you all night. I'd want us to shower off together and get to know each other's bodies by washing and drying each other off. Then, I'd to get YOU worked up with MY tongue first, then lower myself onto you for a 69 before breaking out my toys and showing you how it's really done. Oh god I'm so close!"

Carrie's mind was swimming, but she wanted her soon-to-be-lover to know she'd been thinking of her too. "Well would it interest you to know that while I was sitting there watching Nev lick that girl's pussy, I closed my eyes and pictured that it was you sitting there, my tongue buried in you, and my fingers playing with your nipples and your clit."

Carrie heard the phone hit the floor in Becky's room. From what sounded like far away she heard "Ahhhh...shit...oh my god!" For about the next minute, Carrie could hear Becky breathing, moaning and whimpering as the orgasm wracked her body.

When she picked the phone back up and said hello, Carrie was so close she could scream. "Oh fuck Becky, those were some of the sexiest sounds I'd ever heard!"

Becky was struggling to regain her normal breathing but after a minute or so she'd collected herself. All the while Carrie stroked her pussy, reveling in what she'd accomplished.

Becky interrupted her reverie. "Carrie listen, I know you said what you said about moving quickly and I respect that, but given what's going on, don't you think..."

But Carrie never let her finish. Her chest was heaving, her pussy was aching, she'd never been so in need of an orgasm in all her life. "Becky for fuck's sake, if you're not in room 1984 in 5 minutes, I'll be in 3376 in 6. And bring something you can REALLY fuck the shit out of me with would you! For god's sake, break out the toy chest!"

To be continued...