Two Weeks of Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was limp, breathing hard in to the cushions and not moving at all while I pounded the last bit of my load in to her, and then I collapsed on top of her. When she didn't move for a couple seconds I got concerned and started kissing her cheek and stroking her back. "Are you all right?" I asked.

"What? Was I...? Holy shit I think I blacked out. My whole body is tingling. I feel like every nerve in my body is on fire. Everything's so sensitive I'm afraid to move. What the fuck did you do to me?"

Just then, Joe came stumbling out of Megan's room shouting "What's up with all the noise? What the fuck is going on?" He was so drunk that both of us just started laughing. When he saw us on the couch, butt ass naked with my cock still inside Megan, his eyes went completely wide and he started to stutter. "What...who...whu...whm...mmph..." and then he suddenly ran to the bathroom. We could hear his retching all the way down the hall, which just made us laugh even harder.

"Jesus, what is all this racket?" said Ashley as she and Scott came out of their room to investigate. Poor Scott looked like he got interrupted prematurely. At this point, Megan and I were still naked on the couch and laughing hysterically.

I slid off of Megan's back and grabbed my shorts. "Sorry about that," I said, "I guess we got a little carried away."

"Yeah, sorry guys," said Megan, "and sorry about the bathroom. Joe is in there puking his guts out." She pulled on her clothes and sauntered off to help out Joe.

Then we heard, "Fuck you bitch!! Blahh! Get the fuck away from me you whore!! Blecchh!! I'm fucking out of here!!!" He stormed out of the bathroom into Megan's room, grabbed his clothes, and stumbled towards the door. He stopped in front of me on the couch and said "I should kick your ass."

I stood up and looked him in the eye. We both stood about 6'0", and he looked like he was in pretty good shape, but it was obvious to everyone, including Joe, which one of us was more dangerous. Plus, in his drunken state it wouldn't have been very fair. I leaned forward and calmly asked him, "Really? You want to fight me?" I shook my head, "No you don't." He looked me up and down and made the smart decision. He walked out the front door.

Scott just shrugged nonchalantly went back to bed. Ashley lingered for a moment, looking at my body and sniffing the air. I didn't realize until then that it reeked of sex. She looked at me for another second, smiled mischievously, and with a wink said, "See you tomorrow." Then she disappeared.

Megan came out of the bathroom, took my hand and said "Let's go to sleep." She led me to her bedroom and closed the door. We slid under the covers and she wrapped her body around mine. "That was fucking crazy, Jay. I've never blacked out from sex before. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Well, sometimes Kate had a hard time having an orgasm, so we had to learn some creative ways to add to her stimulation. She is the only girl I've had sex with in 5 years, so that's all I really know."

"You dated her that long?"

"Since freshman year."

"Wow. You wasted your entire college career."

"Not really. The girls weren't exactly lining up to go out with me."

"Well they sure as hell are going to start lining up now. I'm glad I got to you first. Did you see the way Ashley was checking you out?"

"Yeah, but she has a boyfriend."

"Scott's a great guy, and he's really cute, but technically they are broken up. Unfortunately for both of them, they are like you and Kate. They have been together so long they don't know anything else. But I know for a fact she is anxious to try something new, and so is he. Maybe I'll get her to join in with us."

That was something I never expected to hear from this girl I remembered running around my yard in pigtails. "What?!?"

"That would probably be the best way for her. Ease her into it."

"What the hell is easy about that?"

"If I'm involved it will be more familiar."

"What? Why would she feel better with both of us instead of alone?"

"Sometimes we, ah, well, fool around."

"Holy shit, really?"

"Yeah, does that turn you on?" she said as she draped her leg across my thighs and started rubbing my newly awakening prick. "We live in a pretty open house. Does it turn you on to imagine what goes on around here when no boys are around? I'll tell you a secret, a lot of the girls in our dance program hook up together. It's hard to be around all those sexy girls and not get a little curious." I wondered if that included my sister. I thought about saying something about Shea watching us before, but I decided to keep it to myself for the time being. Megan reached down and squeezed my boner. "I can feel how much it's turning you on. Maybe this time you can fuck me until I pass out." She rolled on top of me and started kissing me aggressively. I pulled off her shirt and started sucking on one of her tiny pink nipples. "Mmm yeah. That's good." She reached in my shorts to gently cup my balls and I rolled on top of her. She took her hand out and pulled down her panties. Then she freed my cock and started pulling it towards her hole.

"Not yet," I said, "don't you want to see some of the other skills I have?"

I kissed and sucked my way down her body, pausing at each nipple and her belly button. Then I nibbled at her hip bones and started kissing down her thighs. I kissed all the way down to her knees, and just as she started to spread her legs, I turned her over on to her stomach and started kissing my way back up. I stopped at the curve of her ass and kissed and licked a little at her crack. Not too deep, just enough to make her think. Then I worked my way up her back to her shoulders and the back of her neck. As I kissed her neck I gently massaged her lower back and ass. God it was so firm. Her body was unbelievable, better than anyone I had ever seen.

"I love touching you," I whispered in her ear, and then started working my way down her spine. As I got closer to her ass she started pushing it up in the air, begging me with her body. I kissed around the smooth cheeks and gently spread her legs apart. I started kissing the sensitive skin down there, working my way up and down from her hole to her little brown star, but never all the way to her clit. Gradually I let my kisses get harder, and as she started to move in time with me I stuck my tongue out and licked her from top to bottom. (Or bottom to top, depending how you look at it) I would tease it all the way to her clit, and then just stop short. Then I would work it around and back up to her puckered little asshole. As I picked up the pace, I slowly started to slide my tongue in and out of her hot box, and she started squirming. She desperately wanted my tongue on her clit, which made me want to wait even longer.

"Please Jay," she pleaded, "I want it so bad." I pulled my tongue out of her soaking wet hole and licked up to her cute anus again, and started tongue fucking her there. She stopped squirming and moaned as I did that so I continued going in and out as I slid a finger into her pussy. "Oh," she cried out as I gently rotated my finger inside her while reaming out her ass with my tongue. I took my finger out of her honey hole and replaced it with my thumb. Gently, I massaged her clit with my middle finger, which brought on the first of the familiar twitches. Just as she started to really get in to it I rolled her over again and went straight for her clit. She practically shot up in the air when I hit it, so I went after it more and more aggressively. Over and over I licked and sucked on her clit, and when I could tell she was starting to build towards her orgasm, I pushed my finger back inside her. She started to grunt with pleasure and grind her hips against my face. She grabbed the back of my head and began pulling me in to her crotch, so I added a little pressure, and while continuing to suck on her clit and finger fuck her hole, I brought my other hand up and pushed a finger in to her asshole. Her body went crazy as I pumped both hands and French kissed as much of her wet snatch as I could fit in my mouth.

"Fuck yeah. Eat my pussy, big brother. Lick your baby sister's juices." Suddenly, the twitching got more intense, and she raised her hips up off the bed and tried to push my face inside her. She grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her face just in time to muffle her scream, when she started having what looked like seizures. After nearly a minute of those, she dropped her hips down and went limp as a wet noodle. I gently removed my fingers and started kissing my way back up her body.

"How do you feel?" I asked, but I was met with silence. I stopped and looked closely at her. Sure as shit, she really had passed out. I sighed and rolled over, drifting off myself.

I woke up around 7:00 with a bursting bladder, so I gently eased out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. Once I was relieved I headed back towards Megan's bed, when I noticed my sister on the couch in the living room. I walked in and she beamed at me. "Hi, how come you're up so early?"

"I had to pee. I was going to go back to sleep, but if you're awake I'd rather hang out with you. That's why I came home."

"So you didn't just come home to nail my friends?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

That caught me a little off guard, "Wow. Are you pissed about that?" I asked, "I would never have even considered it if I knew it would bother you. "

"I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm glad you had fun last night, and Megan sounded like she was enjoying herself."

"Yeah, sorry about the noise."

"I didn't mind, it was hot." I thought about bringing up our moment together last night, but I decided to wait until I knew how I felt about it. Shea was acting like nothing happened and I didn't want to disrupt the mood.

"Since we're up, do you want to go get some breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure, just let me get dressed." She went and got ready, and we walked back to where her car was parked. We ate at a little breakfast diner popular with students, and I ran into a couple of people I know from college. As usual, no one recognized me at first, and a couple of guys made it a point to let me know how hot my "girlfriend" is. For some reason, I didn't correct anyone, opting not to tell them she was my sister. It felt a little weird, but I liked the idea that people thought this beautiful dancer was with me. We finished up breakfast and headed back to my parents house.

My sisters and I don't exactly look alike. I am darker and stockier like my father, but Shea looks like my mother, tall and graceful, with fair skin and green eyes. She has dark brown hair, but avoids the sun, preferring a lighter skin tone compared to my father and me. My sister Priya looks nothing like any of us. If you didn't know her, you would never guess her mixed heritage. She had blond hair when she was born, and she colors it to keep it a sunny, summer blond. She would fit right in on a southern California beach. She's shorter and curvier than Priya, and she works out like a maniac. Since my mother passed away and my father was so distant from us, we all kind of had to take care of each other. We would have different nannies from time to time, but no one long enough for us to bond with any of them. At least until Laura.

Laura was a twenty two year old recent college graduate when her agency sent her to work for us. Priya was 12, I was 11 and little Shea was only 7. She ran the house overall pretty well, and it was nice to finally have someone young and fun to be around. She had been with us for 3 years, after my sister and I were in high school, when she and my father announced that the two of them were getting married. We were all shocked at first. We had no indication that they had any type of relationship, not to mention the eleven year age difference, but we all liked Laura, so we were happy. She was a lot of fun, and she really brightened up what was always a little bit gloomy house. We all wished she had come along sooner. She had been a dance major and encouraged my sister to study dance as well. She also got Shea the yoga instructor job at the same place she teaches Pilates.

We walked in the house and said hi to Laura, who was eating breakfast in the kitchen. I took a shower and got dressed, while she chatted with Shea. I had planned to sit out back by the pool, but Shea and Laura invited me to go shopping with them so I tagged along. We walked from store to store, with me primarily carrying their bags and sitting on benches while they tried stuff on. When they wanted to stop in Victoria's Secret, I told them I would wait out front.

Laura laughed at me, "Don't be ridiculous. We're all adults, and we see each other in the pool all summer. There's no difference." I grudgingly agreed and quickly found myself a spot on a couch to wait. They walked around and picked things up, sometimes asking me for my opinion. I just replied by saying everything was pretty. Eventually, they both had an armful of stuff and went to the fitting rooms. At some point, Laura called me over and asked me to get something in a different size for her.

I retrieved it and sat down in front of the fitting rooms as they talked to me and each other, when Laura said, "I just can't decide on this one. I like the red, and the blue. But I don't know which one looks better on my skin." She called my sister to look at it to help her decide, so my sister came out wearing only a half cup bra. Laura opened the door wearing a similar bra with the matching thong. Even though she was 34, years of dance and working out, Laura was built like she was 24. My dick immediately jumped to attention looking at these two beauties, and I felt immediately embarrassed about ogling my stepmom and my little sister.

"I like the blue," said my sister, "Which one do you like Jay?"

"Me?" I stuttered, "I guess the red. Marines like red." The bright crimson contrasted nicely against her tan skin.

"Then red it is," Laura said with a smile. "In honor of the United States Marine Corps!!" She gave a little comical salute plus a hip shake, which made her tits jiggle deliciously. I always loved her tits, and I was constantly trying to sneak peeks at them when I was a teenager. I was always asking her to swim with me just so I could see her in a bikini. "What about the bottoms? Thong or briefs? Maybe the boy shorts?"

Shea replied, "I am on a boy shorts kick right now, so that's what I would say, but the thong looks pretty hot."

"Jay?" Laura asked as she turned in a slow circle, displaying her wide hips and tight ass to me. I just sat there slack jawed when they both started laughing. "Jay? Are you okay?" my sister laughed.

"What? Oh sorry. Those are good." Laura laughed and agreed. She closed the door and Shea went back to her cubicle while I tried to will my penis to shrink.

"Jay can you get me a 34C in this bra? The B is too tight." I got up to grab it from her, and she opened the door in a pair of tiny panties as she slipped the bra off her shoulders. I stood there in shock as I gazed at her firm supple breasts. "Here you go," she said with a flirty grin, "hurry back."

Did I just imagine that? Did my little sister just flash me her tits and flirt with me? What the hell was going on? We really needed to have that talk. I brought her the new size, and she said "Wait right there." She put the new bra on and adjusted her tits. "How does this look. Too tight?"

"Nope. Looks fine."

Then she looked over her shoulder and stuck her tight little butt out towards the mirror. "What about the bottoms. Do they make my ass look big?"

"Nope. Looks fine."

"Is that all you can say?"

"Just trying to be objective."

She pointed at the huge banana curve in my pants. "Well your little friend there looks like he has an opinion." I heard Laura laugh at that and I turned bright red. I walked out of the dressing room and planted myself on the couch with the shopping bags in my lap. The girls paid for their stuff and we headed home. Shea dropped us off, planning to meet up later, and I went to take a nap outside on the deck.

I was dozing for about 10 minutes when Laura came outside with some lunch for me. "So I heard you had fun last night?"

"Yeah, it was nice to see the old gang after all this time."

She stripped off her clothes to reveal a tiny two piece bathing suit underneath, and reclined in the chair next to me to get some sun. God, she was hot. Her body didn't have an ounce of fat, but had all the right curves for a woman in her early thirties. "I wasn't talking about that. Megan is pretty hot these days, and I heard you two really enjoyed yourselves."

"This is a little embarrassing to talk about, but yeah, it's been a while."

"Shea said you put on quite a show. Did I mention how great you look lately?" She dragged her nails across my bare chest.

What the fuck? Did Shea tell her she saw us? Was I going crazy, or was my stepmother hitting on me now too? Luckily, my phone rang. It was Mike inviting me to come play basketball in half an hour. I agreed, quickly changed and took off. This trip was getting weirder by the minute.

After the game I called my sister and she told me to come over any time, so I ran home showered and changed again, then headed to her house. Her roommates were on their way out the door for dinner, and invited us along. Shea replied, "We'll meet you there. I have to finish getting ready."

Megan gave me a hug and said, "Don't take too long sport." I sat down on the couch to wait for Shea to get ready, when she called me to her room. She was reclining on her bed wearing the same underwear she had modeled for me earlier.

"I suppose we should talk about last night."

"And today at the store." I said sternly.

She patted the mattress next to her, but I just stood there with my arms crossed. She sighed, "I went to the bathroom last night, when I saw you talking to Megan on the couch. After I peed, I figured I would hang out with the two of you, but when I came back out, I saw Megan's head moving up and down under the blanket. I watched you tense up as you came, and rather than feel embarrassed, I couldn't look away. When she started riding you I started to get really turned on, the more I watched the hotter I got. When you were pounding her from behind, every muscle in both of your bodies was rippling. I was so hot by then I started touching myself. When you finished, I was in a daze. You looked in to my eyes, and I realized that I wished it had been me instead of Megan. I went back to my room and masturbated picturing you, and when you and Megan started a second time, I masturbated again. I told Laura about it this morning, and she told me not to feel bad or embarrassed, just see where the feelings took me. It was her idea to model the underwear for you. This whole day was planned to make you horny. I was feeling silly about it by that point, but when I saw your hard cock through your pants..." she looked down at my crotch, which was once again hard as a rock, she moved to the edge of the bed and ran her finger along the length of the outline.

"What are you doing?!?"

"I know it's wrong, but I don't care." She stood up and pressed her body against me, "I want you to make me scream like you made Megan scream. It will be our little secret."

She stroked my hard-on through my pants and started nibbling on my neck. I had no idea how to feel. My baby sister was begging me to fuck her, and my body wanted to agree. I grabbed her arms to push her away, but when I looked in to her eyes, they had the same heat from the night before. She kissed me hard. I surrendered to her and lifted her up off the floor. She wrapped her legs around me and we collapsed on the bed. She yanked my t-shirt over my head, and I pulled down her bra straps and sucked her left nipple in to my mouth. She moaned at this, and started to fumble with my belt. I switched to her right nipple as she got my pants undone. I stood up and took them off.