Two Weeks of Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkdeke
jkdeke
66 Followers

"My god, you are beautiful," she said and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "I want to taste every inch of you." She licked my stomach and slowly stood up moving her way up my body. She licked my chest, my neck and my chin until she bit my earlobe. I started to put my arms around her but she stopped me and turned me around. She started kissing and licking the back of my neck and worked her way down my spine. I can't begin to describe how it felt. My entire body was tingling, and my groin was on fire. She licked down to the small of my back, and kneeled behind me. She gently kissed her way down my left ass cheek and then made her way back up the right. Half way up she bit down hard. I jumped at the pain and the shock.

"It's so hard," she said. "Every part of you is so hard." She ran her tongue straight up the crack of my ass, which made me shiver, and then turned me around to nibble and lick at my stomach. She worked her way down between my legs, kissing and licking the side of my penis briefly, all the way to my sack. She licked and sucked the underside of my scrotum, while slowly stroking my cock. She stood up and moved me back to lie on the bed, then she crawled between my legs and locked eyes with me. "I heard Megan talking last night. I heard her pretending to be your 'baby sister'. I know that turned you on. How does the real thing make you feel? Do you like you're the feel of your baby sister's tongue?" As she said it, she sucked the head of my dick in to her mouth. I groaned as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I have never been this turned on in my life." I said.

"I will make you feel better than you ever have." She said as she continued to suck more of me in until she couldn't fit anymore. "I love the salty taste of your skin." She took my cock out and started licking up and down the underside of it, and then she went back to my balls. "I love the feel of your balls in my mouth. I want to squeeze the cum right out of them." She continued to stroke me as she licked lower towards the patch of skin between my balls and my anus. She pressed her tongue flat and licked hard there, stroking my cock faster. "Does that feel good? I want to be dirty. I want to do things I would never do with anyone else." It felt so good I almost didn't notice when she ducked her head lower and started tonguing my asshole. "Am I the first girl to do this for you? Do you like it when I fuck your ass with my tongue?" She continued licking and thrusting, while cupping my balls with one hand and stroking my dick with the other. No one had ever done that for me, and the new sensations threatened to make me blow right then. Suddenly she stopped, lifted up and swallowed my prick whole. She started sucking fast, gently squeezing my balls with her other hand. When she felt me start to tense up, without giving me a chance to protest, she slipped her left index finger into my ass. It was like an electric shock, and as she stroked it in and out a couple of times I exploded. As I shot my load against the back of her throat, she jerked my cock and finger fucked my ass until I thought I would black out.

"Now I know how Megan felt." I thought to myself as my orgasm peaked and subsided. Shea removed her finger and gently finished blowing me until she was sure I was finished.

She looked up at me with a grin, some of my come dripping off of her chin, she asked, "How was that?"

"No one has ever done that to me before. I didn't realize how much I would like it." I said in a voice from space.

"You ain't seen nothing yet." My younger sister said with a husky rasp. Her lithe dancer's body glided up over mine until she straddled my hips and pushed a hard nipple in to my mouth. "I'm so turned on. I want to come so bad." I flipped her over and sucked my way down to her bare shaven mound. The smell of her arousal made my mouth start to water. I thought about starting slowly and working her up to her orgasm, but that seemed like overkill so I pulled her panties down, and jammed my tongue inside of her and started fucking her with my mouth. She screamed out and grabbed my head, grinding her hips in to my face. I moved up to her clit and pushed my forefinger into her steaming hot box. As I licked her pussy and curled my finger upwards inside of her, I added a second finger and slowly started thrusting in and out. As she got closer to coming, I stopped everything I was doing.

"What are you doing? Don't stop!!" I ignored her and lifted my body on top of hers. I one smooth motion I slipped my cock inside her and instantly she came hard. She screamed at the top of her lungs and wrapped her legs around me tight. She lifted her body off the mattress to grind her pussy against me and dug her nails in to the flesh on my back. I leaned back a little and reached my hands around to cup her ass. I then proceeded to mercilessly pound into her. I violently punished her hole, as she matched every one of my thrusts with one of her own and screaming "fuck, fuck, fuck," in time. After a couple minutes of this she flipped me over and rode my cock fast and hard. She alternated between bouncing on it hard and grinding her clit against me, until unexpectedly she tensed up and let out a wild shriek. As she came for the second time, her entire body convulsed and she collapsed on top of me. Still pulsing with heat, I flipped her over on to her stomach and started ramming her as hard as I could. I yanked her hip bones back and pushed my cock as deep inside her as it would go. She reached beneath us and found my sac, squeezing it as I thrust inside her.

"Yes! Fuck me with that fat cock. Split your baby sister in half. You like that? You like fucking your 'real' sister. God, this is so fucking nasty." Hearing that pushed me to the next level. I pulled my cock out of her and pushed it against her anus.

"You want this? You like getting pounded by your big brother? Big brother's going to fuck you in the ass." I pushed forward steadily, and she screamed my name.

"Oh my god. It's too big. It won't fit." I just kept pushing until I was all the way in. Slowly, I withdrew and pushed it back in. Shea grunted and tucked her hand underneath herself to cup her mound. She furiously fingered herself while I pumped in and out of her ass. "I feel so full. Your cock feels enormous." I picked up the pace, reaming out her ass deeper with every stroke. "Oh my god, I'm going to come..." she screamed. Her body abruptly tensed, and her asshole clamped down on my pole so hard it was almost painful. I could feel her muscles contract as she rode out her orgasm, wailing as loud as she could, which pushed me over the edge. "Fuck yeah. Shoot that load up my ass!!" she shouted. I grunted and pounded into her, emptying shot after shot into my baby sister's bowels until I finally collapsed on to her back. We lay there for a moment, both trying to catch our breath, when Shea asked, "Fuck. How hot was that?"

"It was fucking awesome!!" said Megan from the hallway. Shocked, we both turned to see Megan and Ashley standing there watching us with wide eyes. "How long have you two been there?" I asked, embarrassed.

"I forgot my purse," Ashley squeaked, "We were here the whole time."

--to be continued

jkdeke
jkdeke
66 Followers