Two Weeks' Vacation

Story Info
Happily married couple turns up the heat for their 20 year anniversary.
4k words
39.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying my wife and I have a terrific relationship and after being married a number of years we have always kept the spice alive in our marriage bed. We combine to have 5 children and anybody with kids knows how busy they make us. Ours are spread out in age and half way across the country so they take more time and effort than usual. Despite having to both work outside of the home we manage to steal time away for just us. These times are few and as such hurried. Because of that I try to jam in so much activity in our weekends away they can become tedious and exhausting never really serving the purpose to let go and unwind.

Don't get me wrong we have fun it just turns out the fun comes at a price the next week usually exhausted at work not much gets done around the house and we get so cranky we forget that we just went out for fun. And so the cycle continues. Our trips are varied and often center around a single activity a good meal and luxury hotel room. We always have great sex but when we are away from the pressures of keeping up the household our sex goes off the charts. The wife really doesn't multi task well and unless all bullet points are checked off she is easily distracted by to do lists. And as you can imagine I treasure these times away as it is the only time she's not on the clock and we can get right on down to business. We have done shows, concerts, museums, cabins in the woods etc... we have had fun with others together and separately had 3 some foursomes and sex with strangers in hotels like I said she is amazing.

With the legalization of pot late in our marriage getting her high and fucking her is something that doesnt compare to any experience i have ever had she is an absolute sex pot. She is 5'4" tall with 36c tits neatly trimmed bush with a delicious little tuft of auburn hair at the entrance of her pussy that is the wettest pussy I have ever had.

After our son moved out when he finished college and the little ones weren't so little it dawned on me we had never taken a proper vacation where we had time to recover before we went back to work. With our 20 year anniversary fast approaching I went to work to make it the best vacation ever. One for naughty adventure I tried at our 5 year by booking at a top less resort in Cancun to no avail and at our 13th anniversary I took her back to her hometown with every intention of letting her slut around her old stomping grounds and though she was poised to do so the trip just didn't work out in terms of connecting with anyone she wanted to fuck.

First things first I needed to coordinate time off with both of us long term at our jobs there was plenty time off just needed to figure out the best time to travel and in order to make it naughty the best place to go. I being a total perv with huge voyeuristic tendencies always wanted to watch her fuck someone with a huge cock. And though I could get her to admit she wanted to I could never get her to do it up to this point.

Now mind you i am no slouch i have a 6" cut cock which is fairly average but above average thickness that most women enjoy all the veins and ridges in it. We would have tireless conversations about it early on with the what's your number talk it would often end in arguments and blow ups but eventually she told me about Carlos who had a big dick but she admitted at the time she didn't really know him and wasn't sex positive and didn't even realize a big dick was a good thing in fact she said it hurt and she just wanted it over with.

We introduced big toys and it was hot to see her pussy stretched but it didn't satisfy my inert desire to watch her get plowed by a huge real life cock. Doing a stranger just was not her in make up we did meet one couple on the internet and they actually became friends that we could fuck this was the exception not the rule. I considered an escort but with it being illegal I thought that might be too risky.

Then it came to me we would go to Nevada and I would hire an escort. She's from Nevada after all the guys are tested and clean and it's not illegal it would put all her fears to rest and meet all my needs as well I could shop like produce and pick out the one that would be just right. We could go stay at one of the casino's driving would be nice and we could stop wherever we wanted along the way because fuck it we have two weeks vacation. Summer is too hot and winter would be too cold. Spring it is, we would go during our actual 20 year anniversary mid April weather would be great and we always go away for anniversary so she would have no suspicion of anything crazy.

Started making plans at the beginning of the year and I figured it was bullet proof. Somehow she must have got wind of it she was always suspicious and probably checked my browser history because out of the blue she started dropping small hints about how gross escorts are and the people who go to them that dick and pussy should never be bought. Anyway never one to back down I decided we were going on as planned and I wouldn't let on that I knew she knew. This of course increased the frequency of her little hints as she grew nervous as the time approached. Not wanting to force her I abandoned the idea of an escort and decided we would just go anyway and have fun like we always do.

That opened things up as to where to go in Nevada since we weren't looking for legal prostitution I figured we'd go to Vegas we got married there and hadn't been back in 20 years so that was the new plan. I decided not to book anything in case we needed to punt and obviously she was going to continue to poke around and snoop. I also decided to throw her off and head north up to Seattle for a day and then over to Boise for a day and then head south. The time arrived and we loaded up to head out and as we drove north she was clearly stumped and that made me start to think she did want to go to Nevada and was excited about my plans but never likes to admit it. So all along she was wanting to go but won't come out and say it so I changed directions for nothing.

Remember when I said we might punt well my creative juices started flowing and I decided it might be back on for some naughty rendezvous. Like I said we often talked about past experiences I really enjoy the visual and once she decides to talk about it and sees my reaction she likes it too she's just always nervous about my reaction.

So a few years back she was all set to do her ex boyfriend Levi but when we got to town he wasn't there. And though she really wanted to she kinda felt like she dodged a bullet. I asked her many times if she ever felt like there was one that got away she always insisted she didn't. She would joke that whoever she wanted to fuck she did and I took it at that as she did get around a bit. But there was one guy she would always casually throw in conversations at first little things like he was older cool guy that we called uncle. Then it was well yeah I made out with him but that's all. Then later it was we almost fucked but I got sick and we just fell asleep. So I asked what happened with him she said nothing really we woke up and he was fingering me but the mood was gone.

A while back we were on one of our quick getaways and he came up again. This time she was drunk and high and we had been fucking like champs we played promise you won't get mad. Where one asks the other promise you won't get mad? they promise and then proceeds to tell some previously unknown truth. So she says promise you won't get mad I oblige and she says you know Reyes had a huge cock I never really saw it just felt it but my best friend fucked him and said it was huge. I say so what are you saying and she says well now that I am in my prime and I know what to do with a big cock I would totally love to fuck him. It's not that I don't want a big cock I'm just really happy with you and I'm not into strangers but Reyes is no stranger.

It was at that moment I knew she wanted it she would never admit it sober but what you say when you're drunk is usually from the heart. I didn't really have any plan at that time so i tucked that little tidbit away for another day and we carried on as usual.

So let's get back to our trip we are headed north and I see the disappointment in her as she obviously was revved up about what she thought was gonna go down. Out of the blue Reyes pops in my head he's in Reno I don't know how to reach him I had checked over the years on all the social media outlets for everyone she ever told me she fucked most came back with nothing. There was a Jd Wolfe character she would shudder if anyone knew him and knew she fucked him total douche. And then there was Tyler and Levi clearly she didn't have a type. Small town girl hooking up all over the board amazed she settled down with me.

After a night in Seattle we would get up and be Reno bound. This might get interesting after all. I use all my resources I can think of searching every possible way to find him all to no avail. After a long day of driving we check into the nicest hotel in Reno we only travel in style and settle in for the night. Since we have two weeks and plenty of money saved we aren't rushed to sight see or gamble or anything. I book the room for 3 nights and decide to play it by ear. The first day we do all the regular touristy things we are having a blast and turn in early no partying just hanging out having fun no expectations no pressure no where to be and loving being right where I am. The second day we won a little money and we started to let loose a little and party and drink a little more we spent most of the day buying souvenirs and just hanging we drop everything off at the room and head back down to the floor.

She pulls out a smoke at the table and I lean over to light it and she looks me deeply in the eyes and says I know why we are here. I say you do? She grins widely and says absolutely you handsome devil. So after a moment of silence I say so? She replies I called him he's in town but he's in a relationship that's not quite as open as ours. To which I reply too bad well its the thought that counts and I wanted you to have your cake and eat it too.

She says let's take a walk... I follow her outside and she proceeds to tell me she let him know in no uncertain terms she was in town and wants to finish what they started many years ago. She said I told him I know we are both way different people than we were then but i couldn't help but think you were the one i let get away.and that if he was interested she was down... he told her about the relationship and she politely bowed out to which he replied if you got a place I will be there.

So she says to me honey I love you and I thank you so much for always putting me first I want to do this but I can't with you there he and I have a history. It's not like meeting someone together for the sake of fucking them are you cool with that? I say yeah that's why we are here right? Once he's here you got 2 hrs and then I'm coming back to the room. She nods in agreement and heart flutters a bit at the idea. She quickly calls him and he says he can be there in a hr she let's me know she's gonna get primped up for his arrival kisses me on the cheek and says I'll let you know when he's here.

I kiss her deeply as my cock grows hard outside the casino she heads off to the room and I go back to the tables to play cards. The whole time I am playing I'm losing money like crazy cause all I can think of is her getting off on a thick fat Mexican cock. An hour goes by and I don't hear from her I start to wonder if she forgot to text me and so I decide the 2 hr clock starts now. What the fuck am I gonna do for 2 hrs.

I mean we have fucked separately before but always someone we both knew and always driven by me. I put out the opportunity but she's driving this ship not sure if I made a mistake or not. At the one hour and a half mark I get a text that says he was stuck in traffic he's in the lobby now gotta go bye babe I love you.

Just then I look up and he walks by towards the elevator now mind you I have never seen him but it was one of those things you just know. And I knew it was him. If I wanted to stop this all I had to do was follow him and put an end to it. Instead my cock swelled in my pants to great proportions so much so I thought I would break through my jeans and a flood of visual imagery went through me head. Now I really have to find something to occupy my mind.

He arrives on the 28th floor where we are staying and approaches the door with one heavy sigh he knocks on the door she approaches and pulls down her skirt her stomach is in knots she checks her make up and pulls the door open. He exclaims damnnnnn girl and she chuckles and says hi to you to... he leans in they give the polite hug and he comes into the sitting room. She pours them both a drink and they look at each other for what seems like forever she turns away and starts to giggle. He places his hand on her knee and she says well I can't believe we are about to...do...as she begins he leans in and kisses her she embraces it he quickly finds his hands all over her body...he inches his hand up from her knee inside her skirt and finds her dripping wet and easily pushes two fingers in to which she whimpers as they are fully embraced he picks her up and puts her on the bed and immediately dives his head between her milky thighs he begins to enthusiastically eat her pussy... she grabs at him trying to pull him up and he won't stop she wants his cock. After all it had been 25 years she had been waiting. She is desperately holding out she doesn't want to cum from head she wants his huge dick to make her cream.

She finally gets him up and undoes his belt as she pulls down his pants and boxers his cock springs out and upward as she gets a close look at it for the first time it is quite large perhaps larger than she remembered it is magnificently uncut she had never closely observed an uncut cock, sure she had been fucked by one having almost exclusively Hispanic lovers but she had never seen one back then she was a wam bam thank you mam kinda girl.

She placed her hand around it and realized she couldn't grip it all, it was nearly the size of a coke can around she grabbed tightly and pulled the skin back to reveal the deepest darkest of purple heads she had ever seen it was glistening with precum and it pulsed in her hand to his heart beat. As she pulled on the foreskin down around the shaft she eagerly took it into her mouth it was rather large and she gave the best head she had ever given as to show him what he missed out on.

After a few minutes her jaw began to give out and she pulled him on the bed next to her. They passionately made out with cries of we should have done this long ago...between the scents and sounds only a good fucking can fill a room with... she forced him on his back and began to mount him it was just too much and she couldn't find a rhythm that kept it from going to deep he rolled her off and feverishly fingered her hoping to get more juices flowing. He worked his way on top of her licking her tits and kissing her all over her body... she pulled his hands from her pussy and positioned him on top of her as they resumed kissing he wiggled around till his cock rested at the entrance of her cunt.

In one motioned he kissed her and thrust simultaneously and he was buried in her the whole 8 inches to his balls. She cried out in pain pleasure and he began to ease up and she yelled fuck me don't stop, don't ever stop after a few minutes less she creamed all over his cock.

She pushed at his shoulders for him to dismount and she curled up in a ball and began to laugh almost uncontrollably as she often does when she cums hard. They lie on the bed and start to talk. All the usual chit chat and normal catching up.

She tells him about me and how wonderful life is.He tells her baby girl I always knew you would do good for yourself. She teases and says you don't have to say that you already know I'm gonna fuck you. He laughs and says no for real I knew you would make it. She smokes a cigarette as they have another drink and she glances at the clock realizing she has about an hour left and she hasn't told him I was there. She approaches him and says well I came now it's time for you big boy and drops to her knees and starts sucking his cock.

It immediately springs back to life and she goes hard on it working it till she can't work it anymore she decides to mount him again as she wants to look in his eyes while she fucks him. She slowly impales herself on his rod now that she has came all her insides are pulled up and out of the way and she easily takes him till her clit rests at his pubic bone and she works him while he fingers her clit she was hoping to make him cum and instead she quivers under another whole body orgasm she jumps off and starts laughing and he says what's up she replies nothing I just want to make you cum but I can't take your dick for very long before you rock my world they both have a laugh and cuddle a little while everyone comes back down from the euphoria.

More small talk and she checks the clock again realizing they have fifteen minutes left and she still hasn't told him about out me being in the hotel. She starts to make out and is aggressively all over him. He's digging it but suspicious he's says what gives?

She replies my husband is walking through that door in a few minutes and I better have your cum in me for him to lick so fuck me baby. He's says oh damn girl it's like that we'll I always cum best in doggy style where I can stroke that shit long... before he's done she's on all fours on the bed facing the door he quickly gets behind her and mounts easily as her pussy is well used and lubed by now.he starts to deep stroke it and she is thrashing wildly about the bed as he is hitting places she didn't know existed... there's a noise at the door just as she looks up...

I walk through the door she locks eyes with me and mouths I love you towards me he pumps two more times and screams out I'm cumming as he dumps a huge load of semen in her freshly fucked pussy... he jumps off the bed and heads straight to the restroom.as he walks by I see the biggest dick I have ever seen not on a porn movie and the thought of what it did to my wife for the last 2 hrs made me nearly cum in my pants. I grabbed a beer and sat at the table.

He came out the bathroom and she placed a robe on and smoked a cigarette. After quick exchange of pleasantries I walked him down to the lobby and said thanks for helping us out fulfilling her fantasy and hoped he had a good time he assured me he did and he was out the door. I reentered the elevator and was struck with a pang of jealousy and lust all at once the ride to the 28th floor seemed forever.

As I went into the room she was laid out on the bed she said thank you I fucking love you now come get your reward eat my pussy you dirty fucking bastard... I obliged immediately and enjoyed the taste of her juices mixed with what seemed like a gallon of his cum... immediately my dick started leaking she told me to bring my dick to her so she could suck it so i got on my knees and straddled over her chest with my dick inches from her mouth and she started to retell all that happened and my dick spurted rope after rope of hot cum all over her face without her ever putting it in her mouth.

We fell fast asleep the next morning we woke and as I began to say something she put her finger to my mouth and said don't speak... thank you it was the best anniversary yet never talk about it again... I smiled and knew she finally had what she always wanted a big cock experience.. we checked out and drove off into the proverbial sunset we headed towards California nine days to go how in the hell were we gonna top this...?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

He Longed to Share His Wife Ch. 01 He wanted to share his wife but she was reluctant until...in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
You Want Me To Do What? Husband wants reluctant wife to try swinging.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Turning the Tables A sex-starved husband flips the script on his wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories