Two Weres, a Vamp & a Woman

Story Info
Hawaiian Weres loving their vampire and woman.
8.7k words
4.54
16.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noni2674
noni2674
11 Followers

"You suck as a best friend!" Kim shouted at me. He was so pissed. I had gone and started dating someone and now I must be punished. I didn't understand. He'd dated for the entire 9 years we knew each other.

"I look out for you, and this is how you repay me!?"

He was actually kind of cute when he was mad. His fangs descended and he began to lisp. It only happened when he was desperate to feed or was really pissed off.

"Thith isth sucth an outhrage!"

He just glared when I started laughing. I couldn't help it. It was mean, but it's like watching that guy run into the end of the pommel horse at the Olympics on the sports spoof shows. It was like he knew it was coming, but was so excited he forgot to jump. He speared himself and bounced off of the end. You knew he was embarrassed or hurt, but you just had to laugh.

"I'm sorry, Kim," I said trying to be contrite once I got my laughter under control.

"Ith okay, Nathathlee." He butchered my name, Natalie.

Did he need to feed or was he still angry with me?

"Kim, go eat before someone looses an eye on one of those things." I demanded knowing it would lighten his mood somewhat.

He just glared at me. Knowing I wasn't debating about my choice of boyfriend seemed to take all the fight out of him. Giving me one of his "we'll talk more later" looks Kim left.

Kimberly Radcliff was the son of an important wealthy family. They didn't know he was a vampire. His sire said no one could know. Kim had to tell me. We've been roommates for 5 years. He was turned about 3 weeks into our stint as roommates.

He used every excuse possible not to go home to the mainland. He was running out of excuses. He wanted me to go home with him posing as his girlfriend. Kim was desperate.

He was fun for a vampire. Taller than my five foot nine inches, Kim had amazing blue eyes when he was full. He was handsome with one of those brawny muscular figures. His blonde hair was over-long and gave him a surfer dude look.

Kim was also gay. He had no desire to manage the family fortunes. He wanted to be a librarian. He needed to tell his family about being gay. He'd been hiding it since before we met. I loved him. I used to pine for him.

Unrequited love sucks. But knowing he'd probably want to kiss your boyfriend made it a little easier.

We lived in a really cool condo his parents rented for us. We were still college age. Kim was 23 and had changed his major about that many times. I graduated last semester with a degree in social work.

I was biding my time on the island until his family finally made him graduate. Social work paid squat usually. I made a decent wage because I got a job upon graduation at the Shriner's Hospital for Children. I could not afford Honolulu without Kim's offer of free rent.

I was just plain Natalie Johnson from the Bronx. I'd met Kim while a scholarship student at our mutually hated prep school. I had always planned on going to NYU, but that best friend of mine had other opinions. He used my admissions request info for NYU and a couple of other colleges to apply for the University of Hawaii. I had planned on being a social worker and when I learned what Kim did I was intrigued. Study and have fun at the same time?

Maybe it was Kim's happy personality that helped me relax. Maybe it was the view from our condo. Maybe it was actually having fun at school, but I loved being a Warrior. I could not picture going back to the mainland.

I had bloomed from geek girl to hottie almost overnight. I had almost as many offers for dates as Kim if you only considered the ones from men. Wanting Kim since prep school had turned into a bursting need for sex. I abstained because no one made me feel special.

Now that I had found Kamalani Falemalu I was ready. He was a Native Hawaiian. His Polynesian blood made him dark in coloring. I had wavy red hair and blue eyes compared with his sun streaked brown hair and dark brown eyes. My alabaster skin seemed so pale next to his warm toned skin. He was well into six foot tall, and when he stood next to me I actually felt dainty. He'd been on the Warrior O-line before becoming a pediatric neurologist.

I met him at work. He smelled so sexy. I could only place the scent as warm mossy outdoors mixed with something tangy. When I was near him, I had to resist stroking him down his arm or back or chest. I just felt compelled to touch him. He went by Dr. F with the kids. To me he was just Kama.

When we met he knew I was a mainlander and was very nice. I don't think he realized I had gone to school here at first. Most mainlanders have a hard time understanding and pronouncing the simplest of names. Every vowel is spoken. Once you had that it got easier.

We were strangers until we both reached for the last whole grain bagel. I offered to split it if he'd have coffee with me. I'm not sure what came over me, but he made me tingle. No one since freshman year at prep school had made me feel tightness between my legs. I saw his nostrils flare and thought I'd humiliated myself.

"I'd love to eat you, with you," Kama said. I wasn't sure who was more embarrassed.

We split the bagel over coffee. Next thing you know we kept running into each other. I had worked there for five months before we met. Now it seemed like he was every patient's doctor. He was also a constant lunch companion and an occasional breakfast buddy.

Of course, we did seem to be having lots of kids with head injuries and other neurological nightmares. I comforted parents and guided through what it would be like to take home their child.

As a doctor, he put situations and illnesses to the parents with as much compassion as he could. However he never sugarcoated expectations or recovery. It helped me convince the parents to use my services when they understood their child's needs.

Tonight was our first real date. Kama wanted to teach me to surf. I had always wanted to learn but couldn't afford lessons. He thought tonight we could go to the beach and swim. That way he'd be able to see if I could handle the ocean.

I'd never seriously dated anyone before. I remember one boyfriend getting really upset with not getting past first base. He'd called me frigid. I knew I wasn't because I used to masturbate as a freshman in high school like a fiend every time I was around Kim.

Some boyfriends couldn't or wouldn't handle my gay best friend and roommate. That also put a damper on dating.

I really hoped Kama would be one of those tolerant kinds of man. After seeing him with his gay brother one afternoon, I didn't think I'd have to worry. Kim would just have to deal. He was acting like a jealous ass. He hadn't even met Kama yet.

I looked at my watch and noticed I had just spent half and hour fuming. I hate being late. Now I was going to have to hurry. I was going to take a bath, but now I'd have to settle for a quick shower.

I grabbed my razor and Kim's forgotten shaving mirror. I trimmed myself clean as usual. As a redhead, I was tired of the matching color question. I just refused to have hair in my pubic area. I had looked into electrolysis, but it doesn't work well on fair haired people.

I usually waxed, but I was between appointments. I wanted to wear my new bikini under my sundress. I gathered my beach towel and blanket. Next in my big hobo purse I added anything I might need if I got lucky including a box of condoms.

The doorbell rang. I went to open it and was shocked to see Kim there with a dozen roses. He apologized and admitted his jealousy. He'd been afraid that this Dr. F was going to keep me from spending time with him.

"You don't get to be the only one who dates. Did you think I was a nun? Well I'm not and I'm old enough to know when I need to get laid!" I yelled as he walked by me into the condo.

I practically jumped into the air when I turned to close the door and Kama was standing there. He was blushing. What did I just say? Oh no! I couldn't hide so I did the next best thing.

"Hi," I said lamely.

Kama stood there staring at me then over to Kim. He grabbed my arm and put himself between me and Kim.

"Keep away from her fiend," Kama said.

"Hey dog let her go!" Kim shouted.

I was pissed. What was going on? How did they know each other?

"Shut up, Kim! What's going on?" I shout screamed.

"Close the door sweetheart," Kim was smiling. He and Kama walked towards each other and hugged like old friends.

"Did I just escape from the psych ward? How do you know each other?" I asked as I closed the door in the face of Mrs. Jankowski from across the hall.

"Kaneho'omalu," They both replied. I stood there shocked.

"Your brother?" I asked Kama.

"Yes," they both replied.

"Stop that!" I exclaimed more annoyed with Kim than ever. "This just proves my point. You date. Why can't I?"

"He dumped me," Kim said and burst into bloody tears. "He said he had enough problems with the pack just being gay. How's he supposed to date a vampire too?"

"That jerk! How dare he dump you? Uh. Um. Wait. You said pack. What the heck is pack?" I asked.

"We are the descendants of Kaupe a Hawaiian god. It is said he called victims and ate them. He mated with a human woman and their offspring is what make up our family," Kama tried to explain.

Kim stopped crying. I was just confused as the Kaupe I remembered was malevolent and a dog man god mix.

"You're some sort of evil dog man?" I asked because I was starting to freak out a little.

"We are part human and part god. That god can take the form of a dog. In his half state he looks like a large man with a dog head. His hands are huge and his nails can be very dangerous. Grandfather would only perform his task of death dealer to those who ran from their destiny. He's not evil, but people see him that way because he ends life," Kama was trying to explain. We hadn't even gone on a first date this was too much. I realized I was hyperventilating but could not seem to calm down.

"Okay. I'm going to pass out now," and I did as I said.

****

Great! Dog Wonder gets my girl to pass out. I'm so going to kick his ass. Once he puts her down that is.

"Kim, I'm sorry you guys got caught in pack politics. Kane was going to come see you to try to work things out. I gave my blessing and Dad agreed with me. He should be here any second." Kama was explaining as he carried Nat to the sofa. He stopped talking just as the door rang.

I opened the door and saw Kaneho'omalu. I looked over at Kama and he was putting Natalie's head in his lap. When I looked back at Kane, he was right in front of me. Before I knew what he planned, he had his mouth on mine.

I could never resist him. I parted my lips and our tongues dueled. He rubbed my incisors. Then he sucked my tongue into his mouth. He tasted so sweet and hot. My erection met his. We are about the same height at 6'2" making it easy to be cock to cock. Before I knew what I was doing my arms were around Kane. My hand wound in his silky locks. I could feel his muscles ripple and he growled.

As soon as I heard that sound, I snapped out of my lust. My eyes had turned black. I was embarrassed to be giving this kind of show to Kama. When I glanced over at him, he was looking down studying Nat.

"You bastard! You think you can come back into my life after you dumped me?" angry I yelled as I moved toward to kitchenette to get some blood out of the refrigerator. My sire had humans that gave blood so that he would not have to hunt. He allowed me a small supply to keep my hunger at bay. "A hungry vampire is a dangerous vampire," he'd always say. I was just too upset and wanted to keep my fangs to myself for now.

Kane tried to explain, but he wasn't going to get in no matter how much I loved him. He rejected me. What did he just say? "What!?"

"I love you, and I'm sorry I hurt you" Kane said calmly.

Woah! I want to have him in my bed now. I was itching to have my cock balls deep in his ass. Okay, so I forgave him the moment he kissed me. I'm weak where my hunk-a-hunk-a Hawaiian love is concerned.

"Can we go some where?" He asked and I was all for it when I heard Kama and Nat talk about eating.

****

When I woke, I was sitting on my sofa. My head was on Kama's muscular lap. Kim and Kaneho'omalu were arguing. I had met Kane when Kim started dating him.

I felt Kama stroking my arm. I was wet. My body was responding even when I was unconscious. I wanted him more in that moment than I had ever wanted Kim. His spicy scent was surrounding me.

"Kama," I moaned. "Are we still going out?"

"Only if you want to go. We could go out to dinner instead?" Kama said softly.

I wanted to sit on his lap and never move if he would just touch me some more. The background noise stopped.

"Dinner sounds great." I said.

"Where are we going?" Kim asked as he sat on the now vacated sofa seat as I sat up.

"Yeah, bro. Where we going?" Kane joked.

"You are going away," Kama practically growled at Kane. "We are going where ever it is that Natalie wants to go."

"That's Nazareth. It's a little Israeli restaurant half a block away." Kim boasted.

"Kim, go away." I was fed up. My first date in months was becoming an overcrowded affair.

"Fine. See you later." Kim stalked off with Kane slamming the door as they left.

"I'm sorry. This is all too much. My best friend is seeing your brother, you are a dog man thing, and I need some normal time," I tried to explain turning toward him. I was missing his touch already.

He looked me in the eyes. I was mesmerized. He's so beautiful. He reached up and put his hand under my chin lifting it a little. I licked my lips. Slowly he drew closer and kissed me. His lips were so soft and gentle. He kissed me with these small sweet kisses.

He pulled away. My eyes were shut. I could not remember closing them. They fluttered open. I could feel my arousal. I wanted more. I wanted him. He moved me in a way that no other had before.

"Wha? Er? Um?" I couldn't speak

Kama sat taking deep breaths. He closed his eyes. His lashes were long and beautiful. I felt myself taking some deep breaths too.

When his eyes opened, they looked black. They were almost completely dilated.

"We should go now," Kama said. His voice was lower and sounded gravelly.

I squeezed my legs together. My arousal was making me want to do things I had only read about in books. Realizing that if we were just going to dinner I'd need different clothing. I said, "I need to change. I'll be right back."

"Okay. Where's the bathroom?" Kama asked.

I pointed to Kim's room and went to my bedroom.

Changing I noticed my bottoms were soaked. I decided to wear black panties and skirt. Once I changed my bottoms, I put on my favorite matching bra and a soft blue sweater that matched my eyes.

I met Kama by the door. He looked me up and down and smiled. He put his hand on the small of my back and took my keys to lock the door. In the elevator he began small talk. Taking my arm, we talked as we strolled. He was taller than Kim by a couple of inches. I felt so dainty and pretty as he led me. Next thing I knew, we were walking into Nazareth.

While we waited for Susan to seat us I said, "That was some kiss, I've wanted to do that for months."

Kama laughed, "I wish I had known. I would have done it earlier."

He was moving closer to me when Susan interrupted with giving us our seats.

The restaurant was painted in earth tones and made to look like a Mediterranean building. It was light and fun. The music was Israeli as well. Kane and Kim had a table. Kama nodded at them as we were guided to a table on the other side of the room.

The waitress came for our orders. I had my favorite chicken and rice with a salad. He had the same. We shared pita and hummus. Conversation seemed to come easily. We laughed a lot.

Kama spoke of his 3 brothers with love and affection. The love his family had was amazing.

I told him of my working class parents, their divorce, and prep school. He laughed at the right spots. I kept thinking to my self, "Can I really be considering jumping his bones tonight?"

Kama looked up suddenly and choked on his baklava. If anything he was blushing more than I ever had.

Concerned, I asked, "You okay?"

Kama took a big drink of water and nodded. Once it looked like he had control of his breathing again he took my hand. "Yeah," he croaked.

I had begun the evening in a state of semi-arousal. Now I was ready to jump in with both feet. Only once before had I done anything like this in coming to Hawaii.

"Do you think that Kane and Kim are at your place?" Kama asked. His voice lowered.

"They usually go out dancing. However, since this is a post break up reunion, they're probably there," I said realizing that he might not want to come over.

"How about we go watch a movie at my place?"

"That sounds good to me."

Kama paid our bill. Next thing I knew, he had guided me to the visitor section of parking for our building to his car. It was a royal blue Honda Element. A couple of surf boards were strapped to the top.

Kama got the door and waited for me to get settled. He leaned in and kissed me. I took in his smell and taste. Honey and man. Yummy!

I heard Kama groan. He moved back before the kiss could deepen. I'm glad he was as affected as I was.

He closed my door and walked around the side. I was all buckled in when he climbed in to his seat. He maneuvered us away from the city. I turned in my seat to watch him drive and talk.

"So how did your family react to Kim being a vamp?"

"My dad was upset at first, but when Kim told us his story it was easier to accept him as part of the pack. My 2 other brothers were a little less than kind. They are younger than both Kane and me. I enjoyed watching them working out their punishment. Dad had them build Kane a new home."

"Wow. That's pretty harsh. Kane probably wouldn't want to live in that house."

"Dad didn't tell them that it's really going to be their home. They'll just have to live with their own prejudice until they find their mates."

"Mates?"

"Wives. We don't necessarily mate for life like wolves. Usually we do, but some don't. My dad has had two wives. But that was after our mother passed away."

"Tell me why you call yourselves pack."

"We can change form. I'm able to be man, dog, and half-man half-dog. Some can't make these changes and it takes a lot of practice and patience to get it right. We stay close together to protect ourselves and to have a community of people."

"Wow. I think that we may not be ready for that yet. If we keep dating, I hope you'll feel comfortable enough to show me someday."

"I'd really like that," Kama replied and reached for my hand. Luckily he'd just made the last turn on the lane to his house.

His thumb caressed the palm of my hand. I was getting turned on again after calming down during the drive. Pulling into the garage area of his house, I realized I missed looking at it.

We walked into his recreation area. He had an air hockey table. Kama guided me upstairs to his kitchen. I was impressed. This looked like a gourmet's kitchen. I set my over-large handbag on the counter. He opened a cupboard and grabbed a packet of popcorn. Setting it in his stainless steel built-in microwave, he asked what I wanted to drink.

We settled into his media room with our popcorn and soda. I took off my sandals and relaxed on the settee portion of his extra large sectional sofa. It was a taupe color and made of that soft micro suede fabric. The room itself was huge. One set of opposite walls were painted in a deep chocolate brown. The others were a taupe color. There was a huge leather upholstered coffee table.

"What would you like to watch?" Kama asked throwing open a tall cabinet stuffed with DVD's. He had hundreds of movies. I wasn't sure I could choose.

noni2674
noni2674
11 Followers