Two Weres, a Vamp & a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your favorite?" I asked hoping he'd guide me to a good choice for both of us.

"Hmm. Usually I like a good action flick, but I think we could compromise on a comedy?"

"Well, how about a comedic action flick?"

After letting me pick from his favorites, Kama settled next to me on the sofa. It didn't take long for me to snuggle into him. He smelled so good. I wanted to bury my nose into his neck and just breathe him in. His legs were so strong and I could not seem to stop stroking his right thigh.

Finally, I turned my head to look at him. Kama was staring at me. I'm not sure which of us moved first, but our mouths met and a tangle of arms and legs ensued. His shirt came unbuttoned and my sweater hit the floor. I just wanted to feel his skin on mine. His mouth plundered mine. Tongues were stroking and rubbing. Ear sucking and neck licking followed.

I'm not sure how I did it but I wound up straddling him when the need to catch my breath came. I sat on his lap panting. My pussy was dripping wet. My skirt was bunched up on my waist. My panties were still on, but my bra was pushed down so that my breasts were bared.

"This is the part where one of us stops this," I whispered as I rubbed my body on his. My nipples pebbled. I was so turned on. I had never gone past this point before. I didn't know what's was next.

Groaning, Kama lifted his hands from my waist and rubbed my back. "Baby, I can't just have this be a one time thing. Are you willing to be with me?"

"Oh," I said as I sat stunned by his profession. "Um. I was kinda hoping for that. Based on this build up, I think we're going to want more than one night."

I was so excited my hips were rocking my pussy into his erection. I was breathing fast rubbing my nipples across his muscled chest. Wanting to see him naked, I rose up on my knees to remove his shirt completely.

Kama took that opportunity to suckle my nipples. I can't think straight when he does that. It feels so good. Why did I never let anyone do that before? I could hear myself moan. Once I clumsily got his shirt off, I kissed him. My toes curled. He tasted so darn good!

I wanted to be naked in his bed. "Bed?"

"Yes," he said right before he stood holding me up by my bottom. I squeaked and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. No man had ever carried me before. I buried my nose in his neck and licked.

I heard him growl and smiled to myself. I didn't notice where we went but I was relieved to feel a bed at my back. I cradled Kama between my legs as he rubbed himself against my wetness.

He pulled up onto his hands and looked at me. His deep eyes were filled with lust. I wanted to see all of him. I'd only ever seen Kim completely naked, but that didn't count.

As if reading my mind, Kama lifted himself off of me and stripped. He kicked off his shoes and bent over to take off his socks. While he did that, I took off my soaked thong, bra, and skirt. When I looked up, he had his pants and underwear off.

My breath caught. He was huge to my innocent eyes. His cock was thick and long. I wasn't familiar with men but he had no hair on his body that I could see. He had tribal looking tattoos on most of his chest and stomach. The ones on his stomach went low and wound around his is cock.

I heard a keening sound and realized it was me. I was staring at the fluid that was forming on the tip of his head. I was starting to wonder how he was going to fit inside me.

I was getting nervous. But that fluid glistened in the dim light. I reached out to touch him. I had seen Kim masturbate once to use as I guide. I grasped the base of Kama's cock. Using my other hand, I allowed my fingers to explore the head. The liquid was slick and slightly fragrant.

I leaned in and kissed where the fluid had gathered. I licked my lips. He tasted salty and very male. I heard Kama groan. I looked up and he was staring at my mouth. I asked, "Was that okay?"

"Yeah," was all he said as he kneeled on the floor. I didn't understand why he went down on his knees, until he started kissing my legs.

I was so curious to see what would happen. I watched him kiss my knees. Then he kissed the inside of my thighs. He used his strength to pull me to the edge of the bed. He was able to see my pussy clearly.

"Oh, honey," he ground out. He leaned forward and kissed my tummy.

"Kama?" I asked unsure of what he was planning.

"I just want a taste of you. You smell so good," he explained. "Why don't you lay back?"

I was unsure about what was really going to happen, but realized I trusted him with whatever he wanted to do. I lay back and was going to look around when he kissed my pussy lips.

It felt so good I widened my legs further. I could feel his breath. I was seeping my desire. He put his hands on my thighs and moved them up towards my core. Using his fingers he opened me completely.

I jumped a little as I felt his tongue lick at the base of my slit. He lapped the entrance of my womanhood. After several licks I wanted more. I began to squirm. He moved his hands to my hips. His tongue slid upward toward my clit.

It was almost like I was observing and participating. I acknowledged my keening and moaning. However, I felt the overwhelming pleasure as Kama sucked my clit into his mouth.

I moved my hands from gripping the bed covers to caress my breasts. Kama must have seen me move. I heard him say, "That's it baby. Squeeze your tits. Pinch those nipples."

His voice was very throaty. I was beyond excited. I didn't know what I wanted him to do but I knew I desperately wanted him to give me an orgasm. I felt his tongue go deep. He followed that with a large finger. It hurt.

"Damn, baby! You're so tight" Kama practically growled as I rapped my heels on his back. I didn't know it but he was trying to prepare my body for his cock. I started to get afraid that he'd hurt me more. Panic quickly overrode any pleasure I had been having.

"Kama, that hurts," I was able to choke out. His hand was so strong on my hip. I started to squirm away from him. "I think I made a mistake."

I managed to get both feet on the bed and had backed myself against the headboard. I was frightened. He was so big and strong. I looked around to see if there was a way out, but I was stuck if he wanted to keep me there. Tears began to fill my eyes.

I looked back towards Kama. He looked like I had kicked him in the balls.

He stood and put his hands on his hips. I could see that his cock had shrunk some. "I'm sorry I frightened you. I would never intentionally hurt you."

"I don't think I can do this," was all I could say.

"Please let me hold you for the night. Nothing you are not ready for will happen with me."

"Sleep only?"

"Yes, Ipolani."

He spoke with such tenderness that my fear was receding. He walked over to a bamboo dresser and pulled out silk pajamas. He put on the bottoms and tossed me the top.

"Why don't you take the bathroom first? I have a spare toothbrush in the medicine chest," Kama offered.

I practically ran to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I leaned on the counter and tried to figure out what scared me so badly. I took some deep breaths and calmed down. I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom and wash my face. I opened the medicine chest and found the spare toothbrush.

I finished in the bathroom and was coming into the bedroom when I saw Kama picking up my thong and smelling it. He jumped and put them on the nightstand.

He had cleared the bed and turned down the blankets while I was in the bathroom. I didn't want to take his side of the bed so I got in and scooted to the middle.

I heard him turn on the sink and realized that my body was betraying me. My nipples were hard, my feminine folds were wet, and I was bathed in his scent. All I could think of was trying again. The thought of being embarrassed again was not welcome. Before I could think about it though, Kama came out of the bathroom.

He smiled at me. I blushed again. Kama looked really sexy as he strode to the bed. His muscles rippled. His silk bottoms showed his man parts off and even his defined legs. Watching him made my mouth dry and my pussy get even slicker with my juices. He paused at the bed and took a deep breath through his nose.

I saw his erection begin to rise again before he sat. He lay flat on his back. I moved close to his prone form resting my head on his shoulder. I put my left arm on his stomach and felt his abdominal muscles first clench then relax.

I relaxed and let the sleep overtake me.

****

Dinner done, Kane and I walked back to the condo. We were hand in hand.

The pad of his thumb caressed my palm and made me as hard as stone. We were on our best behavior conversing and not engaging in PDA.

When we got to the lobby of my condo building, I couldn't wait anymore. I hit the up button for the elevator then wrapped my arms around my Hawaiian lover. Kane growled low in his throat. I kissed him softly on his pouty lips. He sucked my lower lip into his hot mouth.

When the doors to the elevator opened, we broke apart panting. Quickly I moved us to my floor. As a new building, the elevator rocketed up to my floor. We ran to my door. With my preternatural speed, I had the door opened before Kane caught up.

We went straight to my room. Once I closed the door, Kane turned into my body smashing me into the wall. I could feel his erection against my stomach. Growling I pushed him back to my bed ripping his shirt over his head.

Kane took the hint and started to strip. I considered watching the show, but considered my desire too keen to wait. I removed my trousers and yanked my sweater off. My dick was poking out of my silk boxers.

Before I could take them down, Kane was on his knees. His mouth enveloped the head of my cock. He looked up at me with his sexy brown eyes.

"You are so bad." I gasped.

He grinned up at me as he removed my boxers. Cupping my sacks, he lapped up and down my length. As he moved, I could see his tongue flatten and lengthen.

My legs started to get wobbly.

"Get on the bed you cocksucker!"

He moved to the side of the bed and pulled back the covers. I moved toward him and pushed him back on the bed. Climbing on top of his well muscled form as he lay down, I kissed his nipples. His cock had stiffened enough to lay flat on his taut stomach.

I put my knees out side his hips and nuzzled his throat. I licked his throbbing pulse and tasted his salty skin. I kissed up to his ear. I licked it then sucked his earlobe. Kane was rubbing my back with one hand. The other hand made it between our bodies. He was stroking my chest and stomach.

I leaned up and grabbed his hands pinning them above his head. He bucked and reversed our positions. He moved my hands and pinned them with one hand above my head. My legs were still spread outside our bodies.

"Stay put honey," Kane urged. He leaned over and picked up my lube from my night stand. I knew I was going to enjoy this.

I whimpered as he applied the lube to my puckered hole. He caressed my bud then inserted a finger. He withdrew and added another finger. Kane stroked that special place where my gland swelled.

"Kane. Please." I begged.

"I am going to fuck your brains out," Kane growled.

His cock was by far the largest I had ever had. He then stroked the lube onto his thick cock. He was about to impale me and I couldn't wait.

He took his time getting me ready, but now I wanted him inside me.

"Fuck me now," I ordered.

With out speaking Kane stuffed his engorged member deep. He took my legs and placed them over his shoulders. He was so deep and thick I thought he may split me in half.

He was plowing into me as I drove into his hips. Pleasure washed over me in waves.

We groaned and grunted together. As Kane climbed towards his peak he started growling. I loved it when he did that.

I felt my fangs as they descended and my vision become crisp. I could see his pulse pounding as sweat dripped down his neck. I saw Kane's shoulder length chocolate hair swaying in motion. His muscled stomach rippled. His tribal tattoo glistened on his chest. He was panting as his canine teeth erupted.

I felt my orgasm begin to build in my sack and my balls tighten. Suddenly, Kane stopped moving. He pulled out of me and said, "Turn over."

Kane seemed wild tonight and I was thrilled to be taken roughly. I rolled over flat on the bed then lifted up on all fours.

Without preamble Kane pushed quickly into my bowels. I felt his swollen gland pop into me as well. It rubbed my prostate so nicely. Kane was growling like I had never heard before. His hands dug into my hips as he pumped his cock deep.

I found myself overwhelmed with sensation. His knot had me pulsing with pleasure. Moaning, I pushed my ass into his thrusts. Kane's hands released my hips and caressed my back.

He then moved them around to my stomach. I rose onto my knees to kiss him. He shoved his tongue deep into my mouth. There was softness and passion to the kiss.

As he pulsed deep inside me I felt my balls tighten painfully.

"I going to cum soon," I panted.

Kane's teeth were huge and his face distended to grow a black haired muzzle. Once his shift was done he gripped my neck and pierced my skin. It was a wild mix of pleasure and pain that caused me to explode on my stomach. Kane pumped a few more times while he gripped my shoulder in his mouth. He poured his seed deep into my bowels.

We rolled onto our sides still joined. We'd have to wait until Kane had calmed enough to separate and clean up. We were both damp but I loved it as a sign of our passion for one another.

Kane pulled the covers over us and snuggled as close. I herd him chuff and relax into exhausted slumber. I was soon to follow after a quick glance to verify that my drapes were closed.

****

I woke to find my body wrapped around Kama. My leg was over his thigh. My head was on his pectoral. My arm was splayed over his sexy stomach. I could tell the sun was up and I had to go to the bathroom.

"Morning sleepy head," Kama murmured in his throaty voice.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Should I come back?"

"I'd love that."

He raised his hand so I could climb off of the bed. As I moved, I noticed his erection. Blushing, again, I took care of my needs and brushed away my morning breath. I looked at my reflection and decided that I really should have confessed my virginity.

I came out of the bathroom as Kama returned with a tray of coffee and pastries. We sat on the bed and had a light breakfast.

"We should talk," I began hesitantly looking down at his feet.

"What's wrong?" Kama was immediately concerned.

"I freaked out last night because I'm a virgin."

I couldn't look at him, but he didn't say anything. I somehow got the courage to peak. He looked stunned and rather pleased with himself.

"Well, say something!"

"Wow doesn't seem to cover it."

"Why wow?"

"This is an honor among my people. To be chosen as a woman's first is an amazing gift. I suspected you were pure last night, but I could not be sure."

"Oh God! I think I might just die of embarrassment now."

"No. Don't do that," Kama said as he placed his index finger under my chin. Raising my face to his, I could see his eyes were filled with passion and lust. Ever so slowly he leaned in for an amazing kiss. He took my coffee and put it on the tray.

I went back to feeling awkward as he moved the tray to a dresser. He came back to the bed settled down.

"Why don't we just cuddle for a while?" Kama asked.

It sounded reasonable and I really didn't want to leave. So I settled on my side facing him. Soon I had my arm draped over him again. His stomach was so firm and his skin so soft that I could not resist caressing it.

I then moved up to the tattoo on his chest. It twisted and turned. I found my self tracing it. Kama had his eyes closed but I knew he was awake. Taking a chance I moved to kiss him. His soft lips were warm and gentle as he kissed me back.

I took my tongue and explored his mouth's shape. I was licking his bottom lip then his top lip. He tasted of coffee and sexy man. He had this warm spicy smell and I wanted more of it. I moved next to his neck and inhaled his scent. Curious, I extended my tongue for a taste of him there.

I couldn't get enough of him. I licked a path to his ear lobe. I nipped then sucked it into my waiting mouth. I was so overwhelmed by sensations. His lean body, his scent, his taste and the way he was holding onto me were all so arousing. I could feel my body responding. My silk clad nipples pebbled on his chest and my sex began to weep.

Kama took a deep breath. Surprised, I looked into his eyes. They were heavy lidded and passion filled. I could see some of the wildness in them, but nothing like the raw lust from last night remained.

"Where do you want this to go?" he asked me.

"Well, I wanted to have sex with you. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I just want to see where it leads us," I tried to explain.

I wanted him for months. I could not explain that of everyone I knew, he was the only one who did not only think of himself. He had shown me what men should be toward the woman they love. I'm not sure any other man would have stopped last night and just slept next to me.

Kama rolled over to face me fully. I leaned in to kiss him. He was so soft and hard all at once. My pulse skyrocketed as he opened his mouth to my inquisitive tongue. I wanted to explore his body. I wasn't sure were to start.

I opened my eyes to see Kama staring at me. I blushed under his scrutiny.

"It's okay you can touch where ever you want. I'll enjoy whatever you do," he encouraged. I was shocked. It was almost as if he could read my desires.

He helped me sit while he lay back. His eyes were half closed, but I knew he was watching me. I started with his broad shoulders. Rubbing the muscles first then bending on my knees to taste him. I felt the urge to bite but somehow kept my teeth contained.

I moved and explored the planes of his strong chest. Discovering one chocolate nipple and sucking it caused Kama's hands to get entwined in my hair. I was glad to see that he was as affected as I was. I moved over his heart and kissed. He sucked in air and held my head there for the briefest moment.

I moved over and kissed his black nipple. It had to have hurt like the devil when the tattoo was inked. I followed the hard planes of his stomach with my fingers and tongue. Far too soon I was at the waistband of his pajamas. I was turned on by seeing the damp spot covering the head of his pulsing erection.

Finally satisfied that he was as beautiful as I remembered, I decided that an orgasm was definitely in order. He'd been so patient and loving even when I was scared spit less. I had never performed oral sex but wanted to try it.

"Can you take these off?" I asked as I caressed the waistband.

His hands shook as he undid the tie. I leaned back as he lifted his well rounded bottom and removed the sinfully sexy pajama bottoms. When he laid back his eyes we opened with an expression of passion and concern.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" I asked worried I was messing up again.

"Nothing's wrong love. I just don't want to scare you again. It's taking a great deal of will-power to allow you this time to explore keeping my hands to myself."

"If it's too much we can stop," I offered hoping he'd decline.

"No. I want you to be familiar with my body. It will help in the long run."

"Would it help if I asked you to roll over?"

Without a word Kama rolled to allow me to see his sculpted back. He folded his arms and rested his head in them. At first I just looked my fill. His thick wavy hair was cut in a style appropriate for the hospital. I would learn it was shorn far shorter than any other man in his pack.