Two Weres, a Vamp & a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noni2674
noni2674
11 Followers

His strong bare neck rested on powerful shoulders. His tribal tattoo covered them with back ink. His well defined back helped him when he had extensive surgeries to complete. I brushed my hands across his back and down his twitching sides. He was ticklish there. When I got to his trim waist I noticed he had swimmers legs below that sexy bottom.

I moved down the bed to explore there next. He had more black tattoos circling his legs below the knee. I later learned this marked him as future alpha to his people. The lean muscular calves worked up to strong thighs. His muscles rippled under my touch. His legs were mostly hairless.

I finally made it to the best bottom I had ever wanted to grab. He had strong muscular clefts on the sides and a dimple on each cheek where his back and thigh muscles meshed. I could not resist a peck on each.

I could feel my dew dripping down my thigh. I wondered if Kama knew what he did to me.

Before I could ask he was rolling over. His cock was so large and it bounced with every breath off of his lower abdominals. Remembering his taste from last night, I wrapped my hand on the base of his cock. There was a large swollen area just there that I stroked. Wondering if his flavor was the same, I leaned down and lapped the swollen purplish head.

He tasted the same. I heard him groan growl as I enveloped his mass into my mouth. I swirled my tongue all over but seemed to get the best response from licking the veins on the underside. I was filled up in my mouth and knew I could not take it all in.

I decided to lap my way down to that big area I had been caressing with my hand. Just as I reached my destination, Kama grabbed my shoulders. "Stop, please. Stop," he was gasping and panting.

I leaned back and rested on my heels. I was sure I messed up. Kama leaned up and took my chin and kissed my socks off. When he pulled back he said, "You awe me. I don't want to hurt you. If you kept going, I was going to loose it."

I'm not sure why but that really freed up my inhibitions. I suddenly wanted his hands all over me. I pulled the silk pajama top over my head and said, "I guess it's only fair you get a turn."

"That's only fair," Kama said with eyes full of lust and a sexy eat you up grin.

I lay down and tried to relax. I was aroused but scared as well.

Sensing my fear Kama began by kissing me. He was so broad and magnificent that I felt so overwhelmed. He moved kissing a blazing trail over my cheek to my ear. He began murmuring love words as he kissed, "So beautiful... amazing... strong... caring... sexy... mine."

I began to let go and just absorb the sensations wracking my body with such pleasure. He licked and nibbled my ear and my neck. Without thinking my hips began the rocking of love making.

"You're so hot... Burn for me..."

Kama kissed my collar bone and moved his hands to cup my D cup breasts. As he stroked my nipples with his thumbs, my breath caught in my throat. I arched my back pushing my breasts into his hands. He kissed my breastbone then licked one nipple then the other.

I arched even higher when he sucked the bud into his mouth. I could feel pleasure deep in my core. I couldn't seem to breathe as I gasped air into my lungs. He pulled my bright pink bud deeper into his mouth.

My hands wrapped themselves through his hair. I heard my self moaning words that didn't make sense. I wanted to cum. As he moved to the other breast he moved a hand across my stomach.

"Taste so good... sweet... precious..."

Only wanting my pleasure, Kama stroked my bare lower lips. His mouth traveled down my stomach. He made me smolder with a passion I had never felt. I spread my legs for him. He lifted his head and kissed me so thoroughly I couldn't think of nothing but his mouth and hands on me.

He took his glorious body to give me such a powerful need. I begged him, "I need... please... oh...Kama... please."

He moved between my legs and stroked my flushed lower lips with an amazingly long tongue. Unlike last night, I was so hot that my fears had disappeared. He lapped my core and moaned. His amazing tongue fluttered over my clit again and again. I shattered and soared on the apex of my release.

Kama rose over my sweat glistening body to kiss me deeply. I could taste my release on his mouth. He began rocking his cock between my folds. My legs quickly wrapped around his hips. The ridge of his head massaged my button. I soon found myself flying upon the crest of another orgasm.

He penetrated during my release tearing my maidenhead. The pain was diminished and I could only feel the fullness of him inside me. I stiffened. Kama sensed my pain and began to kiss my neck and ears. He whispered soft encouraging words, "It's over now... so brave... tight... strong..."

Soon my body seemed to crave him. My hips started to roll. He began to slowly pull out and penetrate deeper. I had read that most women do not feel pleasure from the inside. I must have been made differently because every move swamped my senses with more and more bliss. I started to rock to meet his every thrust.

I could hear these deep animal groans. They were coming from me! He sped up, but I could tell he was not fully inside me yet, "more... please, more..."

Kama reared back and plunged hard and deep. I felt a pop and his pubic bone crashed into me. His body became slick with perspiration as caressed his back and shoulders. His hips pounded and rolled into me. My clit felt swollen and I felt his heated body press over and over into me. Soon I was cresting over the summit of another orgasm.

Kama pounded into me once, twice more. I felt his orgasm as he reached his release. He collapsed over me, and we were both breathing heavily. Rather than continue to crush me, Kama pulled us around so that I was lying on his chest. Sleep overcame me as I snuggled under his chin.

noni2674
noni2674
11 Followers