Two Wheel Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking our kiss, Marie hugged me to her breasts like a long, lost friend. I could feel her heart beating against my bare breasts. A few long moments passed before the three of us composed ourselves and straightened or attire. I knew I'd probably have bruises on my breasts the following morning but I didn't really care.

Returning to the main room, I joined Debbie behind the bar while Marie and Susan headed for the exit. They both turned and gave me a friendly wave before stepping outside.

"Thought for a minute you might have gotten lost." Debbie remarked. "That is until I heard all the moaning and screaming coming from the ladies room."

"You could hear us?" I exclaimed.

"Hell! We had to turn the music up just to drown you guys out." Rick commented, walking up to the bar.

Debbie handed me a cold beer, which I really didn't want but I knew my breath probably smelled awful. I took a big gulp, sloshing the beer around in my mouth before swallowing it.

I was beginning to feel the effects of all the alcohol I'd drank and was wondering how I was going to make it home safely without having an accident or getting picked up. There was a pot of freshly brewed coffee behind the bar so I started drinking it instead of alcohol.

"Kaitlyn, you got a minute?" Rick asked. "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

"Yeah, sure." I replied, stepping out from behind the bar to follow him.

Rick led me across the main room to a table near the open overhead doors. Sitting at the table were two guys, one of whom I remembered dancing with earlier.

"Kaitlyn, this is Warren and Travis Cunningham. They rode in from St. Louis yesterday morning." Rick stated, introducing them. "Guys, this is Kaitlyn McConnell, Ravagers' newest member."

It was quite evident the two men were brothers. They appeared to be in the mid-thirties. Both were quite good-looking. Standing to shake my hand, I could see they were at least six foot tall with very athletic builds. Clean shaven and dressed in typical riding gear, they presented a very neat appearance.

"Won't you sit down Kaitlyn?" Warren Cunningham asked. "We'd like to buy you a drink."

"Thanks but I've had way too much to drink already." I answered, taking a seat next to his brother.

"I'll bum a cigarette off of you though." I asserted, noticing a pack in his vest pocket.

"Warren and Travis just opened a new Harley-Davidson dealership in St. Louis." Rick proclaimed. "They're looking for someone to shoot a video and some promotional photos in their store.

"We'd like that person to be you." Travis spoke up, ogling my breasts, barely encased in the soft pink bra. "Warren and I are quite captivated by your fantastic looks, not to mention your incredible figure."

"Well...thank you both but I seriously doubt I'd be interested." I affirmed, taking a drag off the cigarette.

"We wouldn't expect you to do it for nothing." Warren countered. "We're willing to pay you...say two grand plus expenses for your time."

"Let's make it twenty-five hundred." Travis stated, seeing I was still disinterested in their proposition. "That's not bad for three to four days of your time."

"I make twice that every week." I declared.

"You do!" All three men exclaimed in unison.

"What the hell kind of job pays that well?" Travis questioned.

I was hesitant to answer, not knowing how Rick and Debbie would take it. I felt they might not want someone like me in their close-knit group.

"I'm...I'm the vice-president of the Regency Investment Group." I stammered.

"Geez! A fuckin' corporate executive!" Rick exclaimed, quite stunned to learn my occupation.

"What's that?" Debbie asked, joining the group.

"Kaitlyn's the vice-president of the Regency Investment Group." Rick responded in a raised tone of voice. "Did you know that?"

"No, I didn't." Debbie replied, taking the news in stride. "Are you surprised that some of us women can hold down upper management jobs?"

"Let's get off the subject of my occupation and talk about these videos and promotional photographs you wanna shoot." I suggested, hoping to change the subject.

Warren took the question, giving me an overview of their plans.

"We thought about someone...like you...someone really hot walking around the showroom floor, sitting on several bikes and talking about them. Of course, we'd want to make sure the prices were stated along with financing and payment terms."

"We thought about doing something similar with the service, accessory and clothing departments." Travis chimed in. "We're planning on doing an extensive advertising campaign with the hopes of capturing a major portion of the Harley-Davidson business for eastern Missouri."

"Let me guess." I said, interrupting Travis' salespitch. "I assume that what you're really wanting is someone to prance around your showroom, scantily clad, hopping on and off motorcycles like a bunny rabbit, quoting payments."

"Well...kinda." Warren stammered, staring at my bra-covered breasts.

"The network television stations will never air it; neither will the public broadcasting stations." I affirmed. "There's too much public outcry for decency on television, especially during day and primetime hours. Your commercials would probably be highly scrutinized, cut to ribbons...or worse, flat out refused airtime."

"Well shit!" Travis exclaimed, sounding very dismayed. "What the hell are we gonna do now?"

"Go forward with your plans, just change them a little." I suggested. "Forget the scantily-clad babe altogether and be truthful with your pricing and financing arrangements."

"Some ditzy cunt in a skimpy bikini isn't going to appeal to a female motorcycle buyer." I continued. "And a guy's gonna be more interested in how much bike he can get for his dollar, whether he's gonna pay cash or buy on credit."

Looking at the Cunningham brothers I sensed they were still not grasping my ideas. Or maybe they didn't want to grasp my ideas. I wasn't sure what they were thinking.

"So, what you're saying is the guys need a more sophisticated approach to their advertising campaign." Debbie stated, breaking the silence at the table.

"Precisely!" I exclaimed, grasping her upper arm. "Appeal to both the male and female buyers and at the same time, have the local cable companies competing for your business."

"If we go with your ideas, would you reconsider our offer?" Travis inquired. "We can't double our offer but we could up the ante to say...three grand."

"Three grand and anything I want from your dealership at your cost." I demanded. "And that includes motorcycles too. And, most importantly, I decide on what I'm going to wear or not wear, no questions asked."

"Done!" Warren exclaimed with a big smile, extending his hand across the table for me to grasp.

"Done!" I reiterated, shaking his, then Travis' hand.

"Not that that's settled, what say we ride out for a bite to eat?" Travis proposed. "I'm sure there's plenty of restaurants open twenty-four hours."

The alcohol from earlier in the evening had worn off enough to give me the confidence to be able to ride my bike. Debbie agreed to join us but Rick decided to stay at the club since there were quite a few members still hanging around. Deb rode on the back of my bike, following Warren and Travis on their bikes.

"You know these guys are gonna wanna fuck us." Debbie proclaimed, leaning close to my ear.

"I'm sure they are." I responded. "I'd be disappointed if they didn't."

"They're both married." She added. "I hope you realize that."

"You're forgetting." I laughed. "We are too!"

After grabbing a late night breakfast at one of the family style restaurants on the northeast side of Indy, the four of us gathered around our motorcycles in the nearly deserted parking lot. The air was chilly, causing Debbie's nipples to grow hard, appearing to almost pop through her white tank-top.

"Travis and I are staying at the Holiday Inn just off the bypass." Warren stated. "We've got a great room with two queen-size beds if you ladies would care to join us."

Debbie and I looked at each other even though we'd already made up our minds about joining the guys if they asked us. Still, it was fun to watch them skim a little waiting for us to answer.

"I guess it'd be alright." I muttered, doing my best to keep from laughing. "Seeing there are two beds."

We made the fifteen minute ride to the guy's hotel, shivering as the late night air felt downright cold. Both Debbie and I had goosebumps by the time we parked my bike next to theirs in a well-lit area near the lobby entrance.

"You girls look cold." Warren observed, grinning from ear to ear. "We'll have to warm you two up."

"I'm climbing into a warm bed and covering up!" Debbie exclaimed, shaking and shivering.

"I'll warm your ass up!" Warren exclaimed. "And everything else while I'm at it!"

"I'm jumping into the shower and getting the water as hot as I can stand it." I stated, rubbing my bare arms.

"Would you like a little company?" Travis jested, putting his arm around my waist. "I'd be more than happy to wash your back."

"I'm counting on it." I replied, kissing him on the cheek.

Once inside the guy's hotel room, I made a dash for the bathroom. Travis was right behind me, practically tearing off his clothes. We could hear Warren and Debbie playing slap and tickle in the other room, wrestling on top of one of the beds.

After tossing my red leather vest on the countertop, I worked the front clasp on my bra. Travis was kneeling beside me, working the fasteners on my red leather chaps. Tossing the chaps on top of my vest and bra, Travis put his hands to my breasts, kneading and massaging them until my nipples reacted to his touch. His lips moved from one nipple to the other, gently tugging on them, flicking his tongue across the sensitive buds.

"Let's get naked and into the shower." I muttered, pressing Travis' face hard to my breasts.

I put my hands on his broad shoulders while he tugged my white denim jeans down my legs. Kicking off my red high-heels allowed Travis to remove them completely. His fingers toyed with the elastic waistband on my pink panties, deliberately teasing me.

"Don't fuck around!" I exclaimed. "Take them off or rip them off!"

Being the gentleman that he was, Travis chose to slide them down my legs, lifting one foot at a time until he had them off. He tossed the lace panties with my other clothes then turned to look me over. He didn't say a word but the look on his face said everything I wanted to hear.

Stripping off his briefs, the two of us jumped into the shower. The hot water, near steaming temperature, instantly warmed my body. I finally quit shivering. Turning my attention to Travis, I took a washcloth and soaped it up. His cock was hard, protruding proudly from his groin. I gently washed his chest and shoulders before lowering my hands to his legs. Travis' stiff cock brushed against my face but I chose to attend to it last.

"Turn around!" I commanded.

Washing his back, I noticed the defined muscle tone.

"You work out?" I asked, whispering in his ear.

"Yeah. Whenever I get a chance." He replied. "It helps me forget about sex."

I thought his answer was a little strange but I didn't bother to ask him what he meant by it. I turned Travis around until he was once again facing me. His cock looked larger and harder. Staring him straight in the eye, my hands gently washed his dick.

"I see you got your memory back." I murmured, looking down at his cock.

"Actually, I got my memory back the minute I saw you at the club." Travis asserted, taking the washcloth from my hands. "Now it's my turn."

Soaping the washcloth again, he washed my breasts, tummy and arms. He was definitely enjoying himself, taking his time, washing me thoroughly. For both of us, showering together was a form of foreplay, a sensual massage with water and soap.

"OH FUCKKKK...YEAHHHH BABY!" Warren shouted out from the other room, breaking Travis' and my concentration.

"Looks like those two started without us." Travis jested, shutting off the shower. "I was kinda hoping to watch."

"Being with me, you'll forget all about watching." I assured him, reaching for the towels. "If anything, those two will be watching us."

Wrapping large bath towels around us, we waltzed out into the bedroom. Debbie was on all fours taking Warren's cock doggie-style. Her face was buried in a pillow in a feeble attempt to muffle her moans. Warren was gripping her waist, pulling her back on his hard cock, slamming the meat to her.

"She's a fuckin' sex machine!" Warren shouted, looking our way. "She's more than one man can handle!"

"Do your best big boy." I asserted. "Travis isn't gonna help you out any. Tonight, he's all mine."

Pulling the comforter back on the other bed, Travis and I slipped beneath the covers. Trying our best to ignore Warren and Debbie wasn't easy but we soon found ourselves engrossed with each other.

Travis was a fantastic kisser, something I love doing. Our lips meshed softly against each other's, our kisses more loving than passionate. My lover's hands gently explored my body, brushing lightly over my soft skin, pressing the right buttons. I slipped my tongue between Travis' lips, slithering it sensuously inside his mouth.

Travis soon became more aggressive, massaging and kneading my tender breasts, sucking hard on my enlarged nipples. He had me moaning, softly at first, then louder until I drowned out Debbie's cries of ecstasy. Sliding his mouth down over my tummy, Travis slipped a finger inside my wet pussy, stroking it slowly. Soon, another finger penetrated me. My hips pushed downward, trying to force him to finger me harder. Travis wasn't buying it. He wanted to work me up slowly until I begged him to fuck me.

Sliding lower until his face was between my legs, I felt his warm tongue slide up and down the folds of my pussy. I grabbed the back of his head with both hands, entwining my fingers in his hair. Travis slipped his tongue in and out of my pussy, tongue-fucking me until I screamed out. My first orgasm was so powerful I jumped from his grasp.

"OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD YESSSSSSS!" I screamed. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

It was the reaction Travis wanted. Making me cum and scream aloud excited him more than ever. Taking my sensitive clit between his lips, he flicked his tongue over it until I cried out, flailing my legs wildly in the air. My second orgasm was more intense than the first, sucking the air from my body.

I gasped, trying to catch my breath, rolling onto my side. My eyes were glassy but I managed to see Warren and Debbie watching us.

"Give it to her good!" Debbie demanded. "Fuck her hard!"

Travis rolled me back onto my back, lifting and spreading my legs far apart. Looking down between my heaving breasts, I barely caught a glimpse of his cock before he plunged it hard into my pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!" I screamed out as Travis' cock forced its way deeper and deeper inside me.

My hands reached upwards, grasping for his muscular arms but Travis was pounding his cock into me so hard I couldn't reach them. His balls were slapping against my ass with each long, deep stroke. Arching my back, I managed to kick my legs free of his grasp. I wrapped them around his waist, locking my ankles together.

Travis slipped his arms under my back and lifted me up. He was resting on his haunches with his cock impaling my pussy. I couldn't get off of his cock as he kept plunging into me with short, jabbing strokes. The friction against my swollen clit brought me to the ultimate orgasm. My fingernails clawed into Travis' shoulders, drawing blood. I felt Travis' cumming inside me, spewing his hot, thick cream in two huge loads.

"OHHHHHHH KATEEEEEEEEEE!" Travis moaned aloud as our bodies convulsed together.

Our bodies, consumed by pure passion, lost all their strength. I collapsed on top of Travis, tumbling us both to the floor. My legs remained locked around his waist, cramped in pain, unable to release him.

My blurred vision barely made out the blood oozing from Travis' shoulders. I wasn't sure what had happened, fearing the worse that I'd cracked his head open. His smile, soft and rewarding, told me he was alright.

"Give me a minute and we'll go at it again." He muttered with a grin.

"Let's get you cleaned up first." I suggested, unlocking my legs from around his waist.

"Need some help?" Debbie asked, coming over to help me.

"I can handle it." I answered, looking up at her. "They're just deep scratches, nothing serious."

Although Travis looked beat and not in the best of shape, he still managed to smile at me as I cleaned him up, lightly washing the dried blood off his scored flesh. After cleaning myself up the two of us rejoined Warren and Debbie.

"There's a few cold beers left if you want one." Warren stated.

"No thanks." I replied. "All I want is a cigarette and some sleep."

"Better make it a quick one." Warren cautioned. "And you can forget the sleep. I wanna a piece of your ass."

"Only if I get Debbie in trade!" Travis exclaimed, taking a beer from the small refrigerator.

Glancing at Debbie, I could sense she felt much like I did. Neither of us were really interested in switching partners but we didn't want to voice our objections about it either. As for myself, I'd had enough sex during the last twenty-four hours to last me for awhile.

"Come over here, Kaitlyn." Warren asserted, patting the mattress. "Let's really get to know each other."

Climbing onto the bed, I snuggled up close to him. Warren put his arm around me, watching me finish off the last of my cigarette. Debbie clambered onto the bed with Travis, giving him a kiss that looked more like she was trying to suck his face off.

"She's got incredible lips." Warren declared, sliding his hand up my bare back. "Great for sucking cock."

"And I don't?" I questioned with a grin.

"Well...let's find out, shall we?" Warren replied.

Grasping his hard cock near the base, I lowered my mouth to the head. My tongue lightly licked all around the mushroom-shaped head, applying heavy globs of saliva. Warren put his hand to the back of my head, trying to force my mouth downward. I wanted to tease him as much as possible before getting down to business. Sliding my tongue up and down his long, thick shaft, I smeared my saliva all over his cock until it glistened in my hand. Warren was moaning, totally enjoying everything I was doing to him.

I glanced over at Travis and Debbie. Debbie was lying on her back with her legs spread wide. Travis was licking her pussy like a kitten licking cream. Debbie's eyes were half-closed as if she were in a dream state.

Sliding my mouth down over Warren's cock, I gripped it tightly with my lips as I lifted my head upward. My tongue worked side to side on the underneath side of his cock on the down stroke.

"Ohhhh Fuckkkkk!" Warren moaned aloud. "You suck cock like a pro!"

My head bobbed up and down on his cock. Alternating between hard and fast, then slow and sensual, I had him nearing a climax within minutes. Warren's hard cock throbbed in my mouth, adding to my enjoyment. I deliberately kept him going, not wanting him to cum until I was ready.

Feeling his grip tighten in my hair, I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. His hips suddenly bucked upward, shooting the first of his hot loads down my throat. He moaned something incoherently, then exploded another thick load in my mouth. I almost gagged before I could get it swallowed, trying desperately to gasp for air. The last of his cum flowed slowly from his cock. I watched it flow from the tip then drip down on his shaft before licking it off. Warren was watching me with a coy grin on his face, utterly enjoying what I was doing.

"And the winner is?" I whispered, kissing him hard on the mouth.