Two Wheel Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You. Definitely you." He murmured. "And for doing such a fantastic job, I'm gonna let you ride my cock."

"What!" I exclaimed, taken aback by his remark. "You mean you haven't had enough?"

"Fuck no!" Warren exclaimed. "I never get enough!"

We watched Warren and Debbie fuck like crazed animals until they both got off and collapsed in each other's arms. Admittedly, it was better than any porn movie I'd ever seen. Neither of them seemed to mind us watching them. If anything, I think Debbie rather liked being watched. It seemed to really turn her on.

Once Warren's cock responded to my gentle stroking, I lubricated him with my saliva. He held his cock tightly in his hand while I climbed on top of him. Straddling him, I eased myself down on his dick, working my pussy up and down until I engulfed him. Putting my hands on his chest for support, I leaned down and kissed him, sliding my tongue between his lips.

"Fuck me slow and easy." He commanded. "I wanna enjoy this for as long as I can."

"Fuck that!" I thought. "I'm gonna screw your ass good and hard so I can get some fuckin' sleep."

Grinding my hips, I tightened my pussy muscles as much as I could. I started slow, taking short strokes up and down on his cock. Gradually I increased the tempo until I was slamming my ass down on him. Warren grasped my butt, trying to slow me down but I kept fucking harder and faster. I could sense I had him near another climax. For me, that meant I could finally get some much needed rest.

I barely caught sight of Debbie climbing onto the bed with us. She shoved her middle finger into Warren's mouth, demanding he lick it. He seemed as much surprised as I was. His tongue licked and lubricated her finger until she pulled it from his mouth. Just as I was sliding down on Warren's cock, grinding my hips seductively, I felt Debbie swirl the digit around my asshole. Just as I started to protest, she jammed her finger all the way up my ass. I bucked against it, trying to break free but Debbie wasn't going to let that happen.

Debbie fingered my ass, making my hips thrust wildly. Warren was fucking his cock into me, pounding so hard, his balls were slapping against the back of Debbie's hand. When I came, I nearly passed out. Warren's cock spewed his cum, emptying the last of his fluids. Debbie stroked her finger in and out of me, gradually slowing her pace until she finally withdrew it. I collapsed on Warren, gasping so hard for breath my lungs hurt.

I was too weak to roll off of Warren on my own. Debbie had to pull me off, rolling me onto my back. I barely remember her leaning down and kissing me before I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

It was sometime mid-morning when Debbie woke me up. She was dressed and so were the guys.

"Warren and Travis are gonna give me a ride home." She murmured in my ear. "Give me a call later this afternoon. OK?"

I barely nodded my head before falling back to sleep. My body ached all over, seemingly every muscle in my body had been worked to its limit. But I wasn't complaining!

To be continued...