Two Wheel Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, I'm Cody Mitchell." He stated, extending his hand.

"Hi Cody, I'm Kaitlyn...Kaitlyn McConnell." I asserted, clasping his warm hand.

"Yes, I know." Cody remarked, still clasping my hand. "I've seen your picture in one of the local business magazines. You're the vice-president of the Regency Investment Group."

"I'm surprised you recognized me." I said. "I'm sure I was dressed more appropriately."

"Yeah. I think you were wearing a tan business suit and standing next to your father when it was taken." He affirmed. "It was a great picture, I remember that much."

I felt myself blushing, unable to say anything. Rick returned with our drinks, which broke up the awkward moment.

"Would you care to join us at our table?" Cody inquired. "We promise not to bite."

I couldn't very well say no even if I wanted to, which I didn't. Sitting down at the table, Cody introduced me to his wife, Kelly. She was about five foot, eight, maybe a shade taller with beautiful, shoulder-length brown hair highlighted with blonde streaks. Her dark tan and bright emerald green eyes complimented her beauty. She was wearing a white leather, fringed vest, completely opened down the front. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and looked quite firm. She had an exquisite figure with a very slender waist.

"Love your outfit." Kelly remarked. "It's quite an attention-getter."

"Thanks. I like yours better." I replied. "The white leather really emphasizes your tan."

"Do you lay out much?" Kelly inquired. "You look like you do."

"Lately I have been." I answered. "Other than riding, I haven't been doing much of anything else."

"Surely your work keeps you busy." Cody assumed. "Especially for someone in your position."

"I resigned from the Regency Investment Group a couple of months ago." I disclosed. "My father and I didn't see eye-to-eye on certain things so I left."

"So you're not working?" Cody questioned, his voice sounding a little excited.

"No. I'm not planning on searching for another job until late fall." I responded. "I'm taking time to enjoy myself."

"Are you going out to Sturgis for the big rally?" Kelly asked. "It's just two weeks away."

"Oh...no." I replied. "That's way too far for me to ride. My butt would be paralyzed before I got there."

"We're going but we're trailering out." Kelly stated, excitedly. "It'll be our first time."

"We've got a motorhome to tow with so we'll have a place to stay once we get there." Cody stated. "You can't get a hotel room less than seventy miles from the rally."

"That's what I hear." I said. "Something like five-hundred thousand bikers attend the rally every year."

"They're saying it might go to six-hundred thousand bikers this year." Kelly asserted. "Of course a lot of them will be riding double so there won't be that many motorcycles."

The DJ started playing some slow dance music, which seemed to go over well. Kelly got up to dance with some guy in his early twenties while I danced with Cody. He held me close, pulling me into him. I could feel his hard cock through his denim bluejeans. I deliberately ground against him while we danced, just to tease him a little. Cody's right hand slid slowly downward until it was lightly resting on my butt.

"If you're going to keep your hand there, you might want to rub it a little." I whispered in his ear.

"I'd like to do more than just rub it." Cody murmured, squeezing my butt.

"I'm sure your wife would have something to say about that." I muttered, nipping Cody's earlobe with my teeth.

Returning to our table, after dancing through several songs, the two of us watched Kelly, still out on the dance floor.

"Kelly's a very beautiful woman." I commented. "The guys can't seem to get enough of her."

"I don't mind them looking or even copping a feel or two but that's about it." Cody commented. "I couldn't risk losing her to another guy if I let her fuck someone."

"Does she wanna fuck another guy?" I asked.

"Kinda." Cody muttered. "What she'd really like to experience is sex with another woman. Her fantasy is to be seduced."

"While you watch, I'll bet." I said assumingly.

"That depends on the situation." Cody responded. "I'd leave that up to her."

"What about a threesome?" I questioned. "Would she go for that? I mean you, her and another woman."

"We've talked about it." Cody replied. "To tell you the truth, it's about all I can do to satisfy Kelly, let alone her and another female."

"Wow! Handsome and honest!" I exclaimed, kissing Cody on the cheek. "That's a rarity!"

"We've got a good, strong marriage." He affirmed, smiling. "I'd hate to lose Kelly to another guy."

"Well, fucking another guy doesn't necessarily mean you'd lose her." I insisted. "Fucking is one thing, love's another."

"Interesting you'd say that." Cody commented. "Kelly's said the same thing a time or two."

Kelly finally returned to our table, taking the seat next to me instead of her husband. She looked worn out from all the dancing.

"What've you two been talking about?" She asked coyly, taking a sip of her drink. "Bet it wasn't about motorcycles."

"I was telling Kaitlyn about you wanting to have a sexual experience with another woman." Cody confessed. "And another man."

"I wasn't really serious about that....I mean either one." Kelly stammered, almost choking on her drink. "It was just idle talk, that's all."

I could tell she was lying and quite embarrassed about her fantasy being revealed to a total stranger. To me it wasn't a big deal but to Kelly is was a major embarrassment. We got off the subject, changing our conversation to discussing the Sturgis motorcycle rally.

It was well after midnight when the three of us decided to call it a night. Cody and Kelly walked me over to my bike to get a better look at it. I felt it was just a delaying tactic. I sensed Cody wanted to ask me about the three of us getting together. We finally exchanged cell phone numbers, promising to keep in touch with each other. Kelly mentioned they lived in Carmel, which wasn't but a few miles from my apartment.

Astride my Fat Boy, I leaned over and kissed Cody on the cheek. When Kelly leaned in to kiss me, I put my hands to her bare waist, pulling her in to me. I kissed her full on the lips, prolonging the moment. Our kiss practically took her breath away.

"Kaitlyn...would you like to..." Kelly stammered. "Would you like to follow us home?"

"Sure. But why don't you ride with me...just in case I get lost." I suggested, giving Cody a wink.

I didn't have to ask twice. Kelly eagerly swung her leg over the seat, putting her feet on the rear footpegs.

Easing the Screamin' Eagle down the ramp, I rode around to the side of the brick building. Cody was sitting astride his Road King, getting ready to fire it up. As the three of us rode off towards the Mitchell's home in Carmel, I wondered how I would play out the seduction, fulfilling my passenger's fantasy.

Cody and Kelly Mitchell lived in Hunter's Trace, an upscale neighborhood on the north side of Carmel. Homes in the area were priced at a million dollars plus. The Mitchell's home was a multi-level brick structure that had to be one of the higher-end homes in the area.

Cody motioned for me to pull my motorcycle into the garage and park it next to his. The ride from Clarksville hadn't taken long nor had Kelly and I gotten chilled by the late night air. Still, I couldn't help but notice her nipples had grown hard and erect, when her vest gapped open. I was tempted to slide a hand beneath her vest and cup one of Kelly's beautiful breasts but I decided against it at the last moment.

"How about some coffee?" Cody suggested. "It won't take long to brew a fresh pot."

"Sounds great." I responded as the three of us entered the house. "It'll knock off the chill."

From the kitchen, Kelly led me into the sprawling livingroom, while her husband fixed the coffee. I paid her several, sincere compliments on their beautiful home.

"Cody and his family built all these homes." Kelly affirmed. "They've been in the construction business for three generations."

"Oh, yeah. Mitchell Builders. I've heard of them." I asserted. "They built a few homes out on Geist Reservoir several years ago."

"I worked on those homes." Cody proclaimed, joining us. "It's really beautiful out there."

"Yeah, it sure is." I muttered, remembering the home Gary and I once shared.

"You mentioned earlier that you weren't working anywhere." Cody commented. "Are you planning on staying in the investment banking field when you do go back?"

"If I do, it'll be a firm of my own." I quickly replied. "I'm not answering to anyone else ever again."

The three of us adjourned to the kitchen for coffee. As we stood around talking, I noticed Kelly's vest would gap open, exposing her right nipple, every time she lifted the cup to her mouth. When she caught me looking, she attempted to fasten one of the snaps with her free hand.

"Let me get that for you." I offered, setting my coffee cup down.

Instead of working the snap, I slipped both my hands beneath her vest, lifting them slowly upwards until they cupped both of Kelly's breasts. She let out a soft moan, one that only she and I could hear.

"Your breasts are magnificent." I whispered in her ear. "Much firmer than I dreamed they'd be."

Kelly tried to say something but the words caught in her throat. I pressed my lips softly to hers, prolonging the sensual kiss for almost a minute. I could feel the tension in her body slowly fade. Sliding my hands up over her breasts, I let them glide gently up to her shoulders. I slipped the vest back, sliding it down her arms. She made a feeble attempt to cover her bared breasts but I grasped her wrists, forcing her hands behind her back. "It would be a shame to cover such beauty." I muttered.

I glanced quickly over at Cody to see what his reaction was. He was holding his coffee with two hands, trying to steady the cup. The bulge in his bluejeans spoke all the words I needed to know.

I kissed Kelly on the ear, nibbling lightly on her earlobe. Her breathing was labored, lifting her breasts upward with each breath. My lips traveled down the side of her face, placing soft kisses on her delicate skin. Trailing my lips over her neck, I sucked hard enough to blemish her skin. Kelly squirmed, struggling to get her wrist free of my grasp. I wasn't about to let this beautiful woman, who I had in control, get free.

Placing my lips over Kelly's, I pressed hard enough to force her head back. Our lips meshed sensually, trying to chew on each other's lips. When Kelly pulled back to gasp for air, I forced my tongue into her mouth as far as I could. Her moan was smothered by my mouth but still very audible.

I caught sight of Cody rubbing his right hand over the front of his jeans. His eyes were wide open, staring at us.

"Quit playing with yourself and come over here!" I commanded in a raised voice. "And make it damn quick!"

Cody approached me cautiously, not knowing what I was going to do.

"Kiss me on the lips...then I want you to strip me." I ordered. "Take off everything except my high-heels."

Cody's kiss seemed a little tense. Maybe it was out of fear or just the sexual excitement at seeing a woman seduce his lovely wife. He quickly removed my chaps and black bikini, tossing them on the counter. He stood a few feet from me, waiting for my next command.

"Now take off your clothes! All of them!" I ordered. "Drop every stitch on the floor."

While Cody quickly undressed, I turned my attentions back to Kelly. She acted a little frightened, probably apprehensive at what I was going to do to her and her husband.

"Kaitlyn...stop! Please!" Kelly begged. "Don't hurt us!"

"I wouldn't dream of hurting either one of you." I murmured with an evil grin. "I'm just going to rape you...you first and then your husband."

"Rape!" Kelly choked. "Oh my God!"

Looking towards Cody, he stood before us naked with a magnificent hard-on. My mouth drooled at seeing his wonderful cock, ready to fuck either one of us.

"Let's get this bitch up to the bedroom!" I exclaimed, turning Kelly around so I could get a firmer hold on her wrist.

Cody led the way upstairs to the second level master bedroom. A king-size bed was situated against one wall, directly across from the glass terrace doors. Two casual chairs along with a full compliment of bedroom furniture complimented the décor.

"Turn off all the lights except the ones on the nightstands." I commanded, glaring at Cody. "Then drag one of those chairs over to the side of the bed."

Kelly's husband did as he was directed, not asking any questions. I could see he was somewhat nervous, no doubt, worrying what he and Kelly had gotten themselves into. As for me, I was enjoying it so much, my pussy was already wet.

"Good job Cody!" I jested. "Now, come over hear and take your wife's clothes off...and be damn quick about it!"

"Cody...don't!" Kelly cried out. "Don't let her do this to me!

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted, tightening my grip on her wrists.

Cody tugged his wife's leather slacks down and off her legs, removing her boots along with them. Next, he reached up to hook his fingers in her white bikini panties.

"Don't fucking touch her panties!" I barked. "I'll take them off when I'm damn good and ready!"

"Pull the comforter off the bed and toss it on the floor!" I ordered. "Then go sit in the chair next to the bed! And I better not catch you playing with yourself either!"

Cody nervously complied with my command, not realizing it was all part of my game plan to seduce his gorgeous wife.

I shoved Kelly onto the bed, face down. Before climbing on the bed with her, I walked over to Cody and kissed him hard on the mouth, slithering my tongue across his lips.

"Sit back and enjoy the show." I whispered in his ear. "I'm going to fulfill your wife's fantasy."

I gave him a wink as I clambered onto the bed with Kelly. Cody flashed me a big smile, trying his best to keep a straight face.

I rolled Kelly over onto her back. She was quivering, frightened at what I was going to do to her.

"Please...don't." She pleaded. "Don't hurt me."

"Fuck you!" I exclaimed. "Shut up and take it like a real woman!"

I heard Cody snicker behind me, hoping Kelly hadn't heard it and blown the whole thing. I kissed the woman softly on the lips, trying to get her to respond to me. She was too scared, too rigid to let herself succumb to my manipulations. I slithered my tongue over her lips, hoping she'd part them but she wouldn't.

I shoved my left hand into her panties, down over her moist slit. The crotch of her panties was soaking wet with her juices. When she moaned aloud, I slammed my tongue deep into her mouth.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!" Kelly moaned in a muffled effort.

My tongue worked against hers, getting it to react to my thrusts. I had her purring like a kitten while her hips bucked wildly against my hand in her panties. I thought of Cody, sitting in the chair next to the bed. I hoped he had a good view of what was going on.

Kelly was breathing heavily, her firm breasts heaving upwards with every gasps. Removing my lips from hers, I kissed downward over her neck till my mouth was at her breasts. I nibble lightly on each one, gently suckling on each hardened nipple.

"OHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD!" Kelly screamed out. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Kelly's first orgasm wasn't as I had planned. I wanted her first orgasm to happen while I had my tongue buried deep in her hot little snatch. Still, it was a mind-blowing orgasm for the woman. Her body thrashed wildly, her legs flailing in the air.

Before her orgasm completely subsided, I scooted lower on the bed, firmly grasping her ankles. Kelly's panties were saturated with her cum. Her eyes were eerily wide open as if in a trance, staring up at the vaulted ceiling. Easing Kelly's legs down to the bed, I leaned over her to see if she was alright. She appeared to look right through me. I leaned closer, giving her a soft but passionate kiss. He lips responded immediately to mine, her arms reaching up to my shoulders.

"You alright?" I whispered, brushing the hair from her face.

"Yeah." Kelly muttered, still breathing a little hard.

"Good!" I exclaimed. "Now I can get back to work!

Still positioned between the woman's spread legs, I reached down and ripped her panties off. Looking over at her husband, I tossed them at his face but they landed on top of his hard cock, like a flag. Cody didn't make a move to remove them, obviously enjoying having his wife's panties on his hard cock.

I started kissing Kelly's pubic mound, slowly working my way down over her inner thighs. She tensed suddenly, her hands grabbing at the bed sheets. I spread the woman's legs wider, slithering my tongue over her sensitive flesh. I could smell the intoxicating fragrance emanating from her wanton pussy. I kissed all around Kelly's flowering pussy, deliberately keeping my lips from touching the folds.

Kelly's hands clenched the sheets tightly, pulling them hard towards her. I knew her next orgasm was going to be more incredible than her first one. I licked all around her pussy, purposely prolonging the inevitable sexual bliss.

"Please Kate...make me cum!" She pleaded between gasps.

I wanted to see what Cody's reactions were but I didn't want to take time to look. I glided my tongue lightly over the folds of Kelly's pussy. She tensed, then bucked and whimpered, clearly wanting me to get her over the top. I didn't want her to cum too soon, instead pleasuring myself my building her orgasm slowly. Snaking my tongue inside her pussy, I lapped at her juices. Her butt lifted off the bed, forcing her pussy into my face.

I withdrew my tongue from her pussy. Kelly slowly lowered her ass back down on the bed. She was breathing heavily, gasping hard for each breath. Blowing my warm breath over the flesh around her clit, I saw it protrude from its sheath, begging for me to nibble on it. Grasping the swollen bud with my lips, I flicked my tongue over it.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Kelly screamed out. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kelly's orgasm was greater than I had expected. She arched her body off the bed until only her shoulders and feet were touching the sheets. She suspended herself, quivering and shaking uncontrollably as the sexual splendor coursed through her body. I was totally amazed at the sexual gratification I'd given her. Cody must have been equally amazed. His cock seemed to have grown in size from watching the orgasm wrack his wife's body.

The orgasm slowly faded, allowing Kelly's body to relax. She collapsed on the bed, her legs wrapped tightly around my head. Looking up, I could see tears of happiness streaming down her beautiful face. I brushed my hands slowly over her tummy, easing the tensions in her body.

When her legs released their grasp on me, I climbed up over her spent form. Kelly lay motionless, like she might have passed out. Her breathing finally returned to normal, then her emerald green eyes slowly opened. She gave me a smile, then reached up to pull my lips to hers.

"That was so beautiful." Kelly whispered.

I kissed her lightly on the lips.

While Kelly lay on the bed, recuperating from her orgasms, Cody and I grabbed a quick cigarette. His cock was still hard, protruding from his athletic body.

"Your cock always stay that hard for so long?" I questioned, glancing down at his magnificent shaft.

"No, not really." Cody replied, taking a drag off his cigarette. "It seems to have a mind of its own."

"Well, let's see if I can put its mind to rest." I quipped, putting out my cigarette in the ashtray.

"You want me to make love to you?" Cody questioned, acting surprised..

"No. I just wanna fuck you" I answered, laughing. "I raped your wife, now I'm gonna rape you."