Two Wheel Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the bedroom, we found Kelly coming out of the master bathroom. She'd cleaned herself up but she still looked worn out.

"I wondered where you two ran off to." She commented.

"I was just about to rape your husband." I kidded. "With your help."

"I doubt if you'd need my help." Kelly asserted, staring at Cody's hard cock. "You seem to be able to handle just about any situation that arises.

"Cody, why don't you climb on the bed and stretch out on your back." I suggested, using a commanding tone. "Your wife is going to suck your cock and get it well lubricated for me."

With Cody lying on his back, I grabbed Kelly by the back her head, forcing her lips down onto her husband's hard cock. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly, almost too rapidly. I heard him moan, a warning sign he was close to cumming.

"That's enough!" I shouted. "I don't want Cody cumming in your mouth!"

"Hold his cock while I get on top of him." I ordered. "I want you to guide it into me."

Straddling Cody, I eased myself down on his rigid shaft. Kelly held his cock at its base, guiding the head between the folds of my pussy. As soon as I slid myself down fully on it, she released her grasp. She started to climb off the bed but I grabbed her arm before she got away.

"Not so fast!" I exclaimed. "You're gonna be part of this!"

Holding Kelly in my arms, we kissed while I lifted, then lowered myself on Cody's cock. Within moments, we got a rhythm going. Kelly fondled my breasts, tweaking my sensitive nipples until they hardened under her touch. Her moist lips replaced her fingertips, suckling each nipple. I was close to cumming but I wanted to prolong the experience for as long as possible.

Cody was jackhammering his cock into me like a madman. I could feel it throbbing inside me, teasing my body towards a horrendous orgasm.

"Stop! Stop!" I cried out.

"Fuck you!" Kelly screamed in my ear. "You're at our mercy now!

Her hand worked its way between my pussy and her husband's groin. She started fingering my clit, teasing the sensitive bud. I tried to hold my orgasm back, wanting it to build but I was too weak. My orgasm exploded causing my body to lift upward, almost coming off Cody's cock. Kelly's hand on my shoulder, forced me back down, plunging her husband's cock deeper than ever. Moments later, a second orgasm took away my remaining strength. I felt myself about to collapse on top of Cody.

Kelly held me upright until her husband pumped his hot, thick load into my pussy. It seemed like he was never going to stop spewing his loads into me. Gush after gush shot into me. Finally, Kelly released her hold on my shoulders, allowing me to fall forward on top of Cody. The three of us lie in a pile of heated, sweaty bodies, completely spent. Unable to move, we drifted off to sleep for several hours.

It was still dark when I awoke. I was still lying on top of Cody with Kelly lying across our legs. A cool breeze wafted in through the open terrace doors, reviving my energy. I moved my legs cautiously to avoid waking the sleeping couple.

"I'm awake." Cody whispered, giving me a big smile. "I've been awake for almost an hour."

"Why didn't you wake me?" I questioned.

"Are you kidding?" He responded. "With your gorgeous body lying on top of me, I wasn't about to."

"So, how was it?" I asked. "Did my seduction of your wife meet with your approval."

"Oh yeah!" Cody exclaimed. "You really had us both going for awhile."

"I think Kelly got her fantasy fulfilled. That's the important thing." I murmured. "And I got a good fuckin' too."

"Thanks. I was afraid I couldn't get you off." Cody confessed. "Sometimes I wonder if Kelly's faking it."

"Well, if she is, I'm sure it's because she loves you." I stated. "Not because she's trying to trick you."

To be continued...