Two White Married Wives

Story Info
Two wives stray for black cock.
4.3k words
4.44
138.7k
135
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,297 Followers

Two white married wives, becomes black cock sluts...

Iain is my friend and Ann is his wife, Erica is my wife and my name is James. This is a fantasy story as if being told by my wife...enjoy

*****

My name is Erica; I have been married for years. I have been one hundred per cent faithful during that time. My husband James has wanted to experiment with our sex life, but that never went far, as I wasn't interested, but now I have cheated twice, this being the second time. I convinced myself that I was like everyone else; I had fantasies too, but just never lived them out until now.

A group of us ladies decided to go to a male strip club for one of my very close friend's birthday. I had never been to one, but have heard plenty of stories.

We all were having a good time, plenty of drinks to lose you inhibitions. All the male dancers were younger guys 25-30ish. Mainly white, but there was two extremely good looking black guys.

All the guys got totally naked during the routines, and allowed the ladies to fondle them, for money of course. I had heard stories about black men and their black cocks, but had never seen one in person. The two black guys were VERY well hung and attracted a lot of attention.

We all chipped in so Anne, whose birthday it was could have a lap dance with one of the black guys. After his routine on with her he came to our table, nude with a fairly hard dick. He presented himself to Laura another close friend; she was very shy at first but eventually she gave in and took hold of this beautiful black cock.

She stroked it in her tiny white hands as the dancer thrust and wriggled his hips at her, soon both hands were on his cock, one atop the other and there was still plenty sticking out above her hands.

To our surprise, she lowered her head and stuck her tongue out. Her tongue circled the head of this massive cock, and then put her lips to it. She continued to stroke and suck his cock. Laura offered to share the huge black wand with some of the others at the table.

The other two ladies besides Ann and I, wanted to grab this big black cock as well. Then all three of them were soon on their knees in front of this guy. His dick was swinging backwards and forwards, hitting their hungry lips and the groping hands.

Finally this guy blasted his wad and there was cum flying everywhere, hitting the three in the face, in their hair, in their open mouths and on their clothes. I didn't know about the others but my knickers were soaked with my own juices. The three took off to the restroom laughing and giggling like school girls. When they returned we decided it was time to leave and all vowed to keep this to ourselves.

My best friend Ann, whom we go out with on a regular basis, didn't get to partake in the cock sucking but talked about it the next day. I asked her how she felt about it and she said, her panties were soaked as well. I asked her if she would have touched the dancer if she had the opportunity, she replied back, "Would You have?"

I confessed it was a fantasy of mine to suck off a black guy. She said, "That's strange, I have the same fantasy, ever since I was in high school, I have wanted to touch a black cock."

Neither of us had ever cheated on our husbands, but now had this burning desire to live out our joint fantasy. I told Stacy that I knew this young black guy, who brings deliveries at the restaurant where I worked as a waitress, which I sign for. On more than one occasion he has eyed me over, or tried to peek down my blouse. I admitted that I had teased him a time a time or two, because I know he's looking. I have had to go the ladies room a few times after he has left to finger myself to orgasm.

"I am pretty sure, he would be only too happy to help us out...what about it?"

"I don't know...this is a big step... would you be comfortable sucking this guy off in front of me?"

"We'll never know unless we try...maybe we both chicken out...maybe we both get too enjoy our fantasy."

"Just sucking...no fucking right?"

"Well I'm not sure how far I'd be willing to go!" I giggled. "Feeling a big black cock inside me might be fun...but I do know I would like to try."

"Me too...let's go for it!" Ann said nervously.

So the next delivery day at work I slipped Jerald a note to call me on my cell phone, with a little wink and a nudge with my hip. As I was driving home that same day my phone rang, I pressed the hands free button on the steering wheel, despite not seeing a number I didn't recognize.

It was Jerald..." Hello, is this Erica?" I answered that it was me and wondered if he would be interested in seeing me and a friend in private. "Private eh!...what for?" he asked with a knowing sound in his voice.

I told him he would not be disappointed ...and perhaps he could see what he been trying to see at my work. "Two sexy ladies...I don't know if I can handle two of you at once." Jerald said.

"Can I bring a friend?" he asked.

Not something I had thought of "I'd need to clear it with my friend Ann" I stammered, but at the same time wondering whether or not I should just surprise her. "Is you friend good looking...black like you?" I asked.

"Let me just say...neither of you will be disappointed." He laughed.

"Ok then it's a deal".

We setup a date when my husband James and Ann's husband Iain were to be out of town on a golf trip two weeks from then. On the pre-arranged day Ann came over early, we were both nervous as could be. I had not told her that Jerald was bringing a friend. We had talk about what to wear like we were sex crazed teenagers again.

Ann and I have been close for a long time and can talk about anything. She told me she thought a dress was too formal for home, I agreed. She said she was going to wear shorts and a scoop neck top. She has nice tits and that would show her cleavage off very nicely. I told her I would wear shorts as well, but a shear see through blouse and black trimmed lacy bra.

When Ann arrived we had a glass of wine and waited. I told her I was very nervous, she said she was as well. As we sat next to each other on the couch, holding hands and sipping rather eagerly on the large glasses of wine. She pulled me close, and she whispered into my ear, "I have another fantasy I want to share with you!" She then kissed me deeply, our lips were trembling, first reaction was my spine began tingling, as she sucked on my upper lip and used her tongue to lick sensitively all around my mouth and that's when my clit began to throb.

Our lips parted and she placed her hand between my thighs, rubbing against my pussy, next her hand wandered upward and she cupped my breasts, we kissed again she was moaning, "I love you Erica...I have loved you for some time."

I'm not sure why as I had never had these kind of thoughts or feelings, but suddenly my nervousness was gone and felt more at ease. We both put our wine down and resumed our exploring of each other. I reached over and placed my hand on her large breasts, and then I put my hand between her legs, wiggling my way under her shorts I reached her pussy. She spread her legs to invite my advance, my middle finger parted her pussy lips and I felt her moistness.

Just then the door bell rang, we both nearly jumped out of the sofa. We got up straightened myself out and head to the door, as Ann did the same.

Our guests had arrived, Jerald introduced his friend as Leroy, and he was tall, not as dark as Jerald, but clean cut and athletically toned. I bought them in and introduced them to Ann. whose mouth was wide open, "You...You naughty little bitch Erica. Why didn't you tell me about Leroy"

"I wanted to surprise you!"

The two guys sat on the couch, one on either side of Ann. I offered up drinks and when to the kitchen to get them. I sat next to Jerald.

"So what do you ladies have in mind?" he asked. I proceeded to tell Jerald about our trip to the strip club and told him we were interested in a private show. They both laughed and grinned at each other.

"Private show eh?...are you two ladies going to participate?" Jerald said.

"Well yes..." I said rather nervously.

"Well if we are going to get naked...then it's only fair that you are as well...right?"

"Well...we hadn't really eh... hadn't thought about it that way" my voice was quivering.

"No I had not planned on...like that...we were hoping to fondle you and orally pleasure you." Ann said.

"Well... Leroy and I need some visual stimulation...right Leroy?" Jerald said nodding his head.

"Yes...I need to see some nice white ass and pussy...to get my cock into action mode." Replied Leroy.


We all seemed to grab our drinks and take a gulp simultaneously as the room went quiet. I then stood up and began to unbutton my blouse. "I did promise you a look at what you have been trying to see at work...right Jerald." I said.

"Yes...you did." He replied.

After my blouse was off, I unbuttoned my shorts and wiggled out of them. Standing in my best bra and thong knickers I stood before Jerald.

I twirled around," Well what do you think?...like what you see?"

"Looks good so far!...Jesus be damned you are one hot lady...I knew under that work getup was a body I could like...let's see the rest!" Jerald said.

"Not so fast I said!" feeling more confident for some reason. "This is going to be a tit for tat show ...I show you some then you show me some...fair enough?".

So Jerald jumped up got real close to me and removed his shirt and pants, leaving him with just some silky boxers on barely concealing the large bulge that was prominent in them.

He pulled me close to him and we embraced...he tilted his head and kissed me. His tongue penetrated my lips and our tongues swirled inside my mouth. His hands found their way down my back side and he squeezed my ass, he thrust his body against mine and I could feel his hard dick against me.

We broke apart and I quickly pulled his boxers to his ankles, my face was then inches from his long ebony rod. It was fully erect looking to be a good twelve inches long, and very thick as well.

Then from the couch I head Ann let out an exclamation, "Holy Shit...what the fuck ...Jesus what a cock...its enormous!"

Jerald unclasped my bra and exposed my tits, my nipples we already erect from the excitement. Next he pulled down my panties in one clean movement, exposing my clean shaven cunt.

Jerald had a very short crop of pubic hair but I could tell he had shaven his balls. As he stood up his hands rode the lines of my body, one hand finding its way to my pussy the other to my tits.

I reached down and began to stroke his cock, it was really heavy and I could fill the blood pumping and rushing through its tissues, growing longer, harder, and thicker with each stroke.

I knelt down in front of him as if he were some God, my lips found their way to the huge bulbous head of his throbbing cock.

I took him into my mouth, sucking as hard as I could. I could hear him say," Oooh that's right baby...suck it like that...suck it baby...oh yeah...use that tongue on me baby ...Don't forget to suck on my balls."

I obeyed his every command, I was like a bitch in heat, as I reached down and fingered myself at the same time, the heat and throbbing sensation in my pussy was making me already dripping wet.

From the corner of my eye I could see Leroy putting his arm around Ann, his hands were all over her tits and he was kissing her.

I could hear her say," What the fuck...I can't let her have all the fun." In what seemed like one quick motion her top was off and her shorts were on the ground besides my discarded clothing. She was tugging at Leroy's belt trying to pull his trousers down as fast as she could.

They were tearing at each other like being in some fight, Leroy finally stood up pulled off his trousers and underwear exposing his long black prick. His cock seemed just as long as Jerald's but not as thick. Ann was lying on the couch as Jarrod first pulled down her panties and unclasped her bra exposing her 38DD tits which flopped out of the confinements of her sexy bra.

"Fucking hell man!...fuck look at these fucking puppies...hey Jerald looks like I'm for a titty fuck!"

"Hell yes Leroy...go for it...you don't see fucking titties like those every day." Replied Jerald. So Leroy straddled Ann's torso on the couch and flopped his huge dick between her two mounds.

"Hold those titties together baby!...make me a tittie tunnel to fuck." he commanded.

His dick was long enough that when he penetrated her tits, his cock head easily got to her waiting mouth. She was doing her best to coat his shaft with her salvia so his cock would easily slide between her tits. She began spitting on his shaft as it emerged from between her tits.

Leroy's hand reached around behind himself, to find Ann's pussy eagerly awaiting his fingers.

Jerald and I retreated to the same couch. He spread his legs and I proceed to kneel between them taking his cock back into my mouth. His dick was fully erect now, longer and harder than anything I have ever seen, it was coal black and massive. I used my hand to stroke him and my mouth and tongue to devour his glistening cock. This shinny black cock, all covered in my saliva looked great between my white hands.

Meanwhile Leroy had slid back and was diving into Stacy's twat. So much for us just giving blow jobs to these to black studs!! Jerald then reached over as I was gobbling on his fuck meat and began squeezing Ann's tits.

"Man ...these two bitches are really nice...you two filthy sluts are totally hot." Jerald said. He then leaned over and started kissing Ann. I pulled back filled with jealousy and said,

"Hey what about me you fucker?"

"Ok...Ok babes...let's see if you're ready to ride the steel rail."

With that Jerald pulls me up onto the couch, Ann and I where now lying head to head. We leaned together and began to kiss each other. Two fantasies for the price of one I remember thinking at the time. Jerald was between my legs, his fingers were exploring my pussy, I was already wet and his in and out motion with his fingers sounded really sloppy and wet .

He then grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs apart. I could feel the head of his cock penetrate me just a few inches, it was awesome. He advanced a little at a time, going deeper with each stroke, until I was able to take his full length.

"Well...I am in there bitch balls deep...probably not like your old man eh?" I could only moan and gasp as he began fucking me.

With that he began to pick up the pace, sliding his cock all the way out and thrusting in until I could feel his balls slapping loudly against my ass, again and again as Jerald pounded my pussy. I was coming like never before, my juices were running down the crack in my ass on to the leather sofa.

By this time, Leroy was fucking Ann like there was no tomorrow. Her big tits bounced around wildly with each thrust of Leroy's cock. He then pulled out, turned her over and began to do her doggie style. She was coming as well as our two heads were now next to each other. "What ..A way... to get fucked!" she grunted between thrusts.

"This big... dick's... tearing... my insides... out." she gasped as Leroy continued fucking her hard.

The action then stopped as each guy withdrew their cocks. They had not cum yet though. "Want to switch?" Jerald asked Leroy.

"Sure man!... I want to fuck both their slutty pussies before I shoot my load into their mouths!"

Jerald then sat on the couch and pulled Ann over, "Come on bitch...I want to take you for a test drive."

Ann straddled Jerald's lap and he guided his cock into her cunt. Since Jerald was thicker, it took a few strokes to get his cock all the way into her cunt.

Her tits were in Jerald's face, he took immediate advantage sucking on and twisting at her nipples. He pinched them hard a couple of times, it certainly seemed like he was a little rougher with her than myself. He even slapped her ass a few times as he also seemed to be using his hands to slam her pussy hard down on his dick. I was enjoying the show but wanted more myself.

I sat next to Leroy, and began to stroke his dick. It was still pretty wet from all of Ann's cum but I didn't mind. Leroy was quite strong; he picked me up turning me around and pointed my head toward his cock... I was upside down, so that my pussy was in his face, my legs over his shoulders and my face engulfing his black dick. As he licked my pussy, I sucked on his cock. Yet another first time experience, I had nowhere to go bar slide my mouth up and down on his slick coated shaft. Saliva bubbling, and dribbling down onto his shaved balls.

I could feel Leroy tensing up, I broke briefly and mumbled," You ready to cum stud?"

"OH Yes baby...Oh yes!" he exclaimed.

"Stand up and let me kneel so I can enjoy your load," I said.

With that Leroy stood up, I quickly got down in front of him.

I could tell that Jared was almost at the same point, as he was groaning and gritting his teeth as he pounded away at Ann's cunt. When they saw me kneeling in front of Leroy, they did the same. Now both Ann and I were kneeling in front of our two studs. They each began to stroke their dicks, as we waited with our mouths open, tongue stuck out and holding our tits up ready to catch any stray shots, like two whores we were.

First Leroy started to cum, I pulled the head of his dick into my mouth, my mouth got all hot and warm with his cum, I swallowed some but there was too much. Jarrod pull back as he continued to stoke his member, cum was hitting my face, as well as dripping onto my tits.

Jerald was drenching Ann with his cum, some of it even hit me, and her mouth was full to overflowing with his white love juice. Her face was covered with a thick film of cum from his black dick. "Come on' you filthy bitch swallow some more," Jerald moaned.

With that Ann took his pulsating cock into her mouth again and took more of his hot cum into her mouth.

When they were both finished, we all started to laugh, both the guys had come and Ann and I were loving it. I took my fingers and scooped some cum off of Ann's face; I held it up and watched as it dangled from my fingers before I let it drop off into my mouth and then licked my fingers. The cum was warm and tasted different than that of my husband James.

Ann and I excused ourselves to clean up, the guys took a seat. In the bath room we truly looked like two little whores. We cleaned up and then returned, still naked but at least clean. Ann sat between Jerald and Leroy; I offered to get some fresh drinks. I went into the kitchen brought back some beers and some wine for Ann and I. When I got back I was surprise to see Ann was already going down on Jerald again. She had her head in his lap and her ass was pointed to Jarrod. He was fingering her pussy from behind.

"Good to see the guys are ready again,' I said.

On the drink tray I had also placed a small digital camera and my husband's tape measure. I grabbed the camera and took a picture, much to Ann's surprise. She was shocked! "Don't worry honey these are just for us," I said.

"I want to take some measurements," I said. With that I had Jerald stand up,

Ann took the measuring tape and stretched it out, Jerald measured twelve and a half inches. I took another picture, of Ann grinning as she was kneeling in front of James holding the tape out.

I gave Ann the camera and I measured Leroy at eleven inches, Ann took my picture doing exactly the same as her but with my tongue stuck out towards his cock.

"Ok" said Jerald "It's our turn." He took the tape off Anne and measured her chest, indeed she was a thirty eight inch bust. I took the picture of him measuring them and sucking on a nipple. I then gave Ann the camera and lifted my arms and let Jarrod put the tape around me, a perfect thirty six inches. Anne took a picture of Leroy holding my boobs whilst I measured myself.

easyballs
easyballs
1,297 Followers
12