Two White Married Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was then very surprised to hear Ann say," I want a picture of me being fucked."

"No Problem," Jerald said. He lay on the couch his huge cock sticking up like a flagpole, then Ann placed her legs astride him facing forwards, her back was to his chest. Leroy then guided his cock into her pussy as he entered her from behind. As I watched I could see, you could get a good look at his cock entering her pussy. He slowly stroked in and out, as I took a few pictures. He brought his hands up and started to fondle her tits. She twisted her head back to kiss him her hands holding herself steady against the couch. I took more pictures of her being fucked, fondled and kissed.

Jerald was picking up the pace; meanwhile Leroy had got behind me and started grabbing at my tits and ass, as I tried to take more pictures until I couldn't ignore his actions. I watched as Jerald and Ann went at it, she was coming and Jerald soon followed, he was dumping his big load into her pussy this time. He pulled out as he finished Cumming, and all I could she was his cum inside and dribbling out of her pussy.

Leroy then positioned me on the coffee table and entered me from behind. Ann snapped a few pictures of Leroy doggy fucking me.

I came again quickly as Leroy thrust his cock deep into me, hard and fast, no pretence just pure animalistic fucking. I was already wondering what the pictures would come out like. I could feel Leroy tensing up and felt his warm thick juicy load filling my gaping pussy; he pulled his cock out about half way through Cumming and shot the rest of his load on my ass.

The two guys left shortly after that. But Ann and I sat on the couch as cum oozed and ran out of our well used cunts. I asked Ann to stay the night with me, and as her husband and mine were away for that night anyway she said "Yes that was fine"..."Anyway I want to eat that pussy out and clean up all that tasty cum!"

After we had each obliged each other's pussy by cleaning each other up, we went upstairs and showered together, washed any cum that was left from out of our hair and pussies. In bed together snuggled naked as the day we were born, we loaded the photos onto my laptop and looked at the pictures, we laughed and enjoyed the memory we had created.

"I want more of black cock!" said Ann, as we laid there playing with each other's pussies, In mine and James's matrimonial bed, we lay together kissing and caressing each other, until we fingered each other to orgasm, then we feel asleep in each other's arms. That was until morning when Ann woke me by lapping at my sticky hot pussy and paid particular attention to my well aroused clit. I came into her mouth gasping and moaning like a two bit whore. I obviously had to return the favour as we two tarts groaned out Leroy and Jerald's names as we came.

THE END!

12