Two Women and the Glory Holes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjwolf
pjwolf
86 Followers

Sitting up, I could see Holly's legs loosely wrapped around Rachel's neck. Rachel gently pushed them aside, chuckling as they bounced onto the mattress. "Wow Rach, you really devoured her!" I stammered in near disbelief.

Rachel smiled and licked her lips. Her face was slick from Holly's nectar. She crawled on hands and knees toward me while Holly lay dazed and panting, staring at the ceiling. When she reached me, Rachel kissed me with such passion. I moaned into her mouth upon tasting Holly on her lips and tongue.

"You better catch your breath quickly Holly...your initiation is almost complete!" Rachel ordered.

"OHHH...after that, I will do anything for you Rachel," she panted.

Rachel reached for the strap-on and moved back down to Holly's glistening and still engorged pussy. Holly watched her as she held the rubber cock up. "This is a special design Holly. See this smaller, curved dildo?" Holly nodded. "This one goes into you. It is designed to touch your g-spot while this little knob has fun with your clit...all while you are fucking me with this cock." Rachel slipped the small dildo into Holly as her pussy twitched and she let out a gasp. I secured the straps and Rachel then teased her by running her hand up and down the shaft while making sure that the dildo inside her moved around, causing Holly to softly moan.

"Now Holly, before you fuck me with this beautiful cock, I want you to get me good and wet," Rachel seductively whispered as she moved up the bed and squatted over Holly's face. I sat back against the headboard and kicked my panties off. My fingers began to caress deep within the folds of my pussy and I felt myself flow warmly over them. Rachel's head rolled back as she ground her muff onto Holly's hungry mouth; her hands were squeezing her breasts and rolling the nipples between her fingers. Holly's fingers dug into Rachel's hips as she pulled them down.

"Mmmmmm," Holly moaned. I could see the rubber cock bouncing off Holly's navel as her hips began to move in rhythm with the tongue fucking she was giving Rachel.

"Ohhhh...Jen...c'mere!" Rachel beckoned. I pulled my hand from my throbbing pussy and moved knelt in front of her. She kissed me and we wrapped our arms around each other, pulling our swollen tits together. Feeling her nipples boring into mine was sheer ecstasy. "Spread your legs Jenny..." she whispered in my ear. "...move toward me, over her face." I did as she asked.

"OHHHH..." Holly gasped as she looked up to see our two dripping pussies above her. I lowered myself and continued to hold onto Rachel as Holly frantically alternated her licking and sucking between us. Rachel and I gyrated our hips as our groins pressed together.

Rachel smiled and kissed me again before rising away from Holly's lips. She pulled me forward a bit so that I was centered over Holly's mouth, which I continued to ride. Rachel then moved down to the rubber cock. She straddled it at first, gliding her slit along its shaft. I could tell when the cock rubbed along her clit by the volume and intensity of her moans.

Then she grasped the cock by its base and made it point toward the ceiling. Rachel squatted over the tip and pressed it against her rim. I watched as she slowly sank onto it until it had completely disappeared inside her. She closed her eyes and just sat there for a moment smiling. Then she began to move her hips around. I could tell that this was affecting Holly because she momentarily stopped savoring me in order to moan, sending vibrations deep into my core.

"Jen...this...is incredible!" Rachel struggled to say. She began to rise up on the cock and then back down, slowly at first then picking up in tempo. Holly began to suck on my throbbing clit as I struggled not to fall forward. I could tell that Rachel was having a similar problem as she continued to impale herself on the cock. We looked into each other's eyes and then leaned in until we could lock arms around the other's shoulders for support.

I could feel my orgasms building like a tidal wave...small ripples at first and then it began to overtake me as I uncontrollably mashed my groin onto Holly's face while Rachel bounced wildly on the cock. "Ohhhhh...Jen...I am at the edge...hold me!" Rachel screamed.

Holly was again convulsing beneath us as her hips bucked and her legs flailed about. I felt as if electricity was tingling throughout my entire body....my fingers and feet were going numb and my head felt as if it were no longer connected to my body. Rachel's nails dug into my back and I felt her bite into my shoulder as her body vibrated out of control. We all screamed and shook before Rachel and I could no longer remain supported by our legs. Still holding to each other's shoulders, Rachel and rolled off Holly and crashed onto the bed beside her.

My eyes met Rachel's eyes, as we lay motionless, still clinging to each other - each with one leg resting across Holly's body. I could feel my leg rise and fall as it lay on her chest and she continued to pant. My heart had been pounding, but was now slowing as Holly began to stir. I moved my leg off her and she raised herself onto her elbows to look at us. Wiping her glistening face with the sheet Holly asked with a smile, "So, did I pass? Am I in?"

Rachel and I rolled onto our backs and just laughed.

"What do you think Jen? Is she in?" Rachel joked. "She was certainly IN me..."

I laughed and nodded. "Okay Rach, so what is this so-called plan you have in mind?"

Rachel sat up and with an intense look in her eye answered, "First, let's get cleaned up and head downstairs for some coffee. We need to get a few things for this plan to work. I am going to meet with my lawyer. Jenny, we will need your digital camcorder. Holly, we will talk about your role while we have our coffee."

We cleaned up, dressed and headed downstairs. My mind raced to imagine what Rachel had in mind. Whatever it was, something told me that tomorrow would be an 'interesting' day.

****

I returned to Rachel's house at three o'clock the next afternoon, camcorder in hand.

"Good Jenny, this will work just fine!" Rachel quipped as she took the camera from me. She positioned it on a shelf in the kitchen, aimed at the kitchen table. She carefully arranged some dishtowels in order to hide the camera. "There, you cannot even see the lens from here!"

The scent of coffee filled the room. "Charlie should be here soon. I will invite him in here for some coffee. I suspect that he will see it as his opportunity to slip me the drug. The camera will catch him in the act." Rachel explained. "I will somehow distract him and then switch mugs with him. Then he will drug himself. That is when the fun really begins!"

I wondered how many laws we were going to break by the time this was over.

Holly appeared in the doorway. "Hey Jenny! Okay Rachel, everything is set upstairs."

"Excellent! Thanks Holly. You should go up and hide until the time comes." Rachel cryptically replied.

"Jen, could you hide in the pantry closet? You should be able to watch him through the louvered slats. I want to be sure that he does indeed slip the drug into the coffee and also want to make sure that he drinks from the right cup. I will assume that he will slip it into the cup at my place, if he doesn't you should text me."

"Okay Rach," I said hesitantly, "aren't you being a little paranoid?"

"I just do not want ANYTHING to go wrong. This is my only shot Jenny."

I shrugged my shoulders and slipped into the closet, closing the door in front of me. She was right, I could see quite well through the slats.

It was not long before the doorbell rang. I heard Rachel answer the door, and then Charlie's voice. I could hear them conversing, but could not make out what was being said. Then their voices grew louder as they approached the kitchen.

"Have a seat Charlie, I will get a couple of mugs." Rachel said calmly. I was amazed at how calm, cool and collected she seemed to be. My heart was pounding so hard that I was sure they would be able to hear it, yet she was in total control.

Rachel set the mugs down on the table and poured the coffee. "Excuse me a second Charlie, I think the sugar bowl in the dining room." Rachel stated casually as she walked out of the kitchen.

Charlie suddenly reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small bottle. He opened it, took out a pill and dropped it into Rachel's mug before pocketing the bottle once again. Rachel returned with the sugar bowl and placed it on the table. She reached into the drawer for a couple of spoons. As she handed one to Charlie, the spoon slipped from her fingers and fell to the floor under the table. Charlie bent down to retrieve it. Before he had time to reappear from under the table, Rachel had switched mugs. Damn, she was good.

Rachel casually sat down, stirred some sugar into her mug, and then lifted it to her lips for a sip. I could see Charlie intently watching as she drank. He seemed content that his plan was going to work. He then took a sip of his own coffee.

"I was pleasantly surprised that you agreed to meet with me like this Rachel. I hate having all of this animosity and think that we can handle the divorce like adults...that way, everyone can walk away amicably." Charlie smoothly began.

"I could not agree more Charlie. Why make the lawyers richer, right?" Rachel remarked before taking another sip. "I mean...ohh..." Rachel lifted her hand to her forehead and shook her head as if something was physically wrong. "You okay Rachel?" Charlie asked while continuing to drink his coffee.

"I dunno...suddenly feel a little light-headed." Rachel replied.

"You have probably been overdoing it as usual Rachel...I will tell you what, let's just take care of this quickly and I will leave you be, so you can get a little rest." Charlie reached into his briefcase and pulled out some papers.

"What is that?" Rachel asked with a somewhat dazed look in her face.

I suddenly had a bad feeling in my gut. I saw Charlie put the drug in her mug and I saw Rachel switch mugs. Why is she acting like she is on something? Had he switched mugs without me noticing?

"These are settlement papers that my lawyer drew up. I decided that I would give you everything that you asked for." Damn...I could tell that Charlie was lying through his teeth.

"Really?" Rachel smiled. "That is such a relief...maybe we can remain friends after all!" She picked up the papers and said innocently, "I should probably read them first..."

"Uh...you could..." Charlie said hesitantly, "But they have the exact same language as the settlement papers your attorney originally drew up, just the dates have been changed."

"Oh...alright." Rachel got up from her chair with the papers in her hand. "I'll just get my pen then." She turned and staggered toward the counter.

"I have a pen right here!" Charlie held up a pen.

"Thanks, but I have a favorite pen that I always use when signing anything important." Rachel opened a drawer beneath the counter and reached in. I wondered what she was up to now, but could not see as her back blocked my (and Charlie's) view of the counter.

Rachel seemed even more unsteady on her feet when she returned to the table with her pen. She turned to the last page and signed it, then handed the page to Charlie. He quickly signed it, immediately closed the packet, and quickly slipped it back into his briefcase.

"Well Rachel, I guess that does it. I will get these to my lawyer and he will handle the rest." Charlie sounded like he was crowing his victory. He started to rise from his chair when he just sank back down on it. I could see him move his head from side to side. Rachel's dopey look quickly disappeared, replaced by an evil grin. The fire in her eyes had returned.

"Oh my." I said under my breath. "She did it."

Rachel leaned over to Charlie and seductively said: "I am feeling better now...in fact I feel like celebrating. How about we go upstairs and consummate the official end of our marriage...for old time's sake?" She said this while running her fingers through his hair.

"Are you serious?" Charlie seemed more than surprised.

"Hey, you came here offering more than I expected...I might as well give you more than YOU expected to get from me." She leaned down close to his ear and whispered, "I know that you still want me..." Rachel pulled his face to her chest. I could not believe what I was witnessing.

"You're sure about this?" Charlie skeptically asked.

Rachel grabbed his right hand and placed it on chest. "My nipples never lie." She was right; her nipples were so erect that they were nearly poking though her sweater!"

She then sat on his lap and whispered loudly: "Go on upstairs, take off your clothes and slip into bed. I want to slip into something more comfortable, then I will join you."

"Okay," Charlie tentatively began, "but you should know that there are certain things we cannot do right now...I kind of had a little accident that caused some burns on my penis."

Rachel did a good job faking her surprise. "Ohhh, I am sorry to hear that Charlie. I promise to be gentle then."

Charlie smiled and staggered toward the staircase. Rachel waited until he was out of sight, then she motioned for me to come out of hiding.

"What the HELL are you doing Rach?" I asked in disbelief. "We have him on camera trying to drug you. Geeze, you even had ME convinced that he had succeeded despite our efforts. I thought he switched the mugs back. I assume that you switched the papers with his when you went to the counter, so he would sign the ones your lawyer had drawn up. You got what you wanted. What are you up to now?"

Rachel reached into his briefcase and retrieved the settlement papers. She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary when she cheerfully responded: "I had to make him believe that his plan was working so that he would let his guard down. You are right Jen. I switched the papers. He was so sure of himself that he did not even look at them before signing. Now it is time to seal the deal with a bit of insurance." Rachel's eyes twinkled as she spoke.

"Rach...what are you planning?.... and why is Holly hiding upstairs?" I asked hesitantly.

She kissed my cheek and piped, "All in good time Jenny! Grab the camcorder and hide in the bathroom...use the hall door. I will leave the door to the bedroom open so that you can watch the fun. Wait for your cue, then come join the party!" She teasingly groped my groin and headed upstairs.

I shook my head and muttered, "well, I guess this is better than her moping around the house all day mourning her failed marriage!" Lifting the towels off the camcorder, I stopped its recording and snuck upstairs to my assigned position.

Once inside the bathroom, I quietly moved toward the bedroom door. Rachel had left it open enough for me to peer into the room, giving me full view of the bed. I could not see Rachel, but I could see Charlie. I laughed to myself as I watched him, lying naked on the bed, unaware of what was in store for him. Hell, even I had no idea what Rachel's plans were, but I did know that she was now capable of just about anything.

"Well, well..." Rachel's voice called into the room. "Looks like you took my advice and made yourself at home Charlie." She walked over to the bed, wearing a black and red teddy made of silk and lace. "Ohhh!" She gasped. "Whatever happened to your beautiful cock?"

Charlie sheepishly slurred, "It was stupid, really. I was in the shower and had soap in my eyes when I reached for what I thought was some body wash. I began to pour it when I realized that it was a cleaning chemical. I jumped back, but not quickly enough for it to miss my penis."

"I am sorry to hear that Charlie...sex must be out for you then. I mean, it must be painful and all." Rachel feigned her sympathetically.

"The cleaner missed on spot...right here. Your remember how sensitive that spot is."

Rachel giggled, "I remember...I could make you cum by just sucking on that little bit of skin! Mmmmm." I could see Rachel lean over him and then heard a soft suckling sound, followed by a low groan from Charlie. Then he whimpered as if in a little pain.

"Uhhhh...that feels so good Rachel. It is just when I start to get hard the skin stretches and the burned areas hurt. I can live with it though...just keep sucking me there," Charlie begged.

"Mmmm Charlie...you certainly did get hard fast...I love sucking you there, but it is too soon for you to cum," Rachel teased.

She then straddled his stomach and leaned her chest toward his face. "Did you miss these?" She asked while lightly brushing his lips with the lace framing her cleavage. I could see him eagerly nod as he craned his neck in an attempt to kiss or lick her tits, but Rachel pulled back so that they were just out of his reach. She was going to tease him until he was in sheer agony, I could tell.

I could see Rachel's face in the mirror above the headboard. She looked seductive and determined. She ordered him to slide down so that his head was lying on the mattress. Rachel then moved to the foot of the bed and began to slowly move up his body like a panther on the prowl. When I heard Charlie moan, I knew that she must have teased that one spot on his cock. I watched as Rachel raised herself up, standing on her knees -- her spread crotch above Charlie's face.

"Ohhh, Rachel...let me lick your pussy...it is so wet!" Charlie begged.

"Mmmmm...you like this pussy, don't you Charlie?" In the mirror's reflection, I could see Rachel's evil grin. "You like watching me finger my wet lips, don't you? How about when I push my finger deep inside?"

Charlie was whimpering. It appeared that he was trying to reach for his cock, however, Rachel had pinned his arms with her shins.

Rachel brought her fingers to her lips and licked them. She looked at me through the mirror and smiled. "Here Charlie, have a little taste..." Rachel dropped her hand to his lips and I could hear him sucking them loudly.

"C'mon Rachel...I know you...you love having oral sex. Let me give to YOU." Charlie pathetically begged.

Rachel moved away from him and began to remove her teddy. "You are right Charlie...I do love oral...and I intend to get some now! I have a little special surprise for you!" She looked in my direction and nodded. I guessed that was my "cue," so I walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed.

Charlie had a stunned look on his face. "Oh Charlie...no need to look so shocked! For years you begged me to invite Jenny to have a threesome with us...now you get your wish...sort of."

Rachel began to seductively remove the rest of my clothes while Charlie watched. We climbed onto the bed and I noticed his throbbing, yet discolored hard-on. The chemical burns had left most of his cock a mix of crimson and purple in color. The only part that appeared unscathed was the small bit of circumcised foreskin just below the underside of the head.

Rachel must have noticed my stare. "Let me show you something Jenny." She grasped his cock by the shaft, causing Charlie to wince. "This is his most sensitive spot!" She leaned down and sucked the loose skin into her mouth, causing Charlie to moan and throw his head back.

"Please...keep doing that!" Charlie begged.

"Here, you try Jenny!" Rachel invited.

I looked at her like she was crazy, then shrugged. The things I do for my best friend... While Rachel gripped his cock, I leaned down and the tip of my tongue began to lick the soft bit of skin. I could hear him gasping as his hips began to move, trying to push his cock closer to my mouth. I then sucked the skin into my mouth and began to caress it with my tongue.

"Ohhh...please...I gotta cummmm!" Charlie groaned.

His cock began to throb and pulse and I could tell that he was close. Rachel pulled me away from it and quickly clamped her fingers at the base of the head. Charlie screamed in agony while his cock slightly smasmed and then calmed, remaining harder than ever.

pjwolf
pjwolf
86 Followers