Two Women: Isabel's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathon had already removed jacket and tie and loosened his collar. For an expensive room, there was not a great deal of space: a large double bed, a television set, a desk with an upright chair, an armchair beside a standard lamp. There was also a minibar. Jonathon opened it and asked, "Drinks, anyone?" The two women both shook their heads.

"Well, then, why don't we get comfortable? Belle, have the armchair. Kay can sit on the bed beside me. We were just getting to know each other in the bar, weren't we?"

Nervously, Katherine perched beside him. He immediately put his hand on her knee and squeezed gently. "Weren't we, Kay?"

Katherine looked at Isabel. "He wanted to know what colour knickers I was wearing," she said.

"Well now you could show me. Couldn't you?" He began to lift the hem of her skirt. Momentarily, Katherine seemed about to push his hand away but instead she let herself fall back on the bed. "Why don't you look?" she said.

The knickers were black silk. As was the suspender belt, the straps stark against white thighs. Jonathon purred appreciatively. His hand caressed the inner thighs close to Katherine's groin but stopped there. He raised her to a sitting position and slowly undressed her until she wore only bra and knickers. "Kay," he said, "you are absolutely gorgeous." Then to Isabel as he stepped out of his own clothes, "Do you mind if we ..."

She smiled. "First come first served, is it? I'll join the queue."

Jonathon turned back to Katherine. "May I?"

Katherine took a deep breath. "If I bend over like this, will you spank me first?"

If Jonathon was surprised, he gave no indication. After carefully inspecting the proffered buttocks, which he stroked several times, he asked her to widen her stance slightly. Then he began to administer the spanking. It was, Isabel noted, exactly as her mother had told her Angus was accustomed to deliver. After twelve slaps, she stood and turned to face Jonathon. Her face was flushed and she was breathing rapidly. "That was good. I think I'm ready. And I can see you are."

Jonathon's penis was erect, receiving but not needing further encouragement from his hand.

Growing bolder by the moment, Katherine lay back on the bed. "Take my knickers off, please."

No sooner had Jonathon complied than she pressed his head into the exposed area, splaying her legs wide and raising her knees. Unsurprisingly, she orgasmed almost at once. Watching, Isabel remembered how her mother had responded to her own tongue.

She had wondered how she would feel as a voyeuse while her mother gave vent to her sexual desires but experience in Tim and Christine's circle in not dissimilar circumstances had prepared her. What she felt was certainly not revulsion or embarrassment; to an extent it was curiosity, but above all it was arousal. She stood, removed her dress, then sat again and slipped her hand inside the waistband of her knickers. Her fingers encountered a clitoris already engorged and slick.

On the bed, Jonathon had turned Katherine on to all fours and was preparing her with searching fingers. Then he took his penis in his hand and carefully unrolled a condom over its length before guiding it into her, slowly but without pausing until the whole length was buried. Muffled sounds of encouragement from a face resting on a pillow led him to begin a rhythmic pounding. For what seemed a long while the only sounds in the room were the slap of flesh on flesh and the occasional grunt from Jonathon as he drove himself to ever more forceful penetration.

As far as Isabel could tell, it was her mother who initiated the change of positions, turning on to her back for Jonathon to take her missionary fashion. Once again the metronomic pounding commenced, this time accompanied by little cries of pleasure from Katherine.

It was more than Isabel could bear to remain uninvolved. She crossed to the bed, one hand still inside her knickers, and began to lick her mother's nipples. At last, Katherine cried out, "I want to come. Make me come. Make me."

Isabel lifted her head. "Fuck her, Jonathon," she said. "Give it to her hard."

"Oh, yes," echoed Katherine, now in the throes and uncontrollable. "Fuck me. Give it to me hard."

It was Jonathon who came first, a sudden driving spasm that caused him to collapse on top of Katherine. "Oh, please don't stop," she said. "I must have it."

Seeing a limp cock emerge from her mother's cunt, Isabel seized the spunk-filled condom, withdrew it and handed it to Jonathon for disposal while she bent her head to address Katherine's unfulfilled need. But Katherine had learnt from their previous exploits together. "That's good," she murmured, 'but now he can't do it any more let's take our time." With that, she pulled her daughter into the classic sixty-nine position, clawed the knickers down her thighs and thrust her mouth into contact with Isabel's cunt.

How long they continued, Isabel could not remember afterwards, but it was long enough for the sight of the two women enjoying each other to restore power to Jonathon's cock. Isabel's first awareness was when she felt his fingers on her cunt just above where her mother's tongue was lapping. Briefly looking round, she saw that Jonathon had another condom in place before she felt the hard length probe inside her.

The initial overwrought excitement over, the threesome tried all the variations. Katherine and Isabel both let themselves be taken to orgasm before Jonathon groaned, snatched off the condom and delivered a long spurt of cum on to Katherine's tits.

When all three had made some kind of recovery, Isabel said, "I'm done for. It's been great - both of you - but I can feel a headache coming on. I'll go to bed. But, Kay - would you like to stay for a while?"

Katherine smiled. "I think I'd like that. If Jonathon would."

To his credit, Jonathon said he was prepared to try.

**********************

Back in her room, Isabel picked up the phone and dialled. It was answered on the first ring.

"Hi," she said. "It worked. You wouldn't believe how well it worked."

"And she didn't guess?"

"Well, she did say she didn't believe in the South Africa bit but once Tim had got her knickers off she wasn't asking questions."

"Come on then," said Christine. "Since you've borrowed my man for the night - and given him the pleasure of screwing mother and daughter in the same bed - I'm entitled to a blow by by blow account."

"Well," said Isabel, "this is how it started ..."

12