Two Words

Story Info
An innocuous trigger for infidelity.
6.8k words
2.97
159.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,440 Followers

Why did I agree to accompany the young salesman to his hotel room? Over the previous four years, in many hotels I had received countless similar propositions but every time had left rejected suitors behind, including several both better looking and more persuasive than Richard, my companion for the night. Was it because Richard seemed relatively inexperienced compared to the majority, was it because I had perhaps grown sexually frustrated at home or was it simply because when my husband had spoken the two words, 'I'm easy', I decided that I would also be easy but in my own way.

I've been married for eight years. John my husband and I were working for the same firm when we met but as there was a strict no fraternisation between staff rule contact had been limited to casual conversations. But then we bumped into each other in a nightclub when we were both in an inebriated condition, at the end of which I finished up on my back on the rear seat of his car. From then on we were an item but for a time we had to keep this fact very discrete. Maybe due to this restriction we got married very quickly, at which point the firm came up trumps by both laying on and paying for the reception.

John was in many ways the dream man, tall dark handsome and very intelligent. Also at the start he was a tiger in bed, making up in boundless enthusiasm for what he possibly lacked in skill. I must admit that that I had been a bit wild, especially at university, so I was not lacking in experience but I always suspected that my hubby had enjoyed less exposure to the opposite sex. I had been with better hung men and although this was one respect in which John was less than perfect, he still had more than enough to work with.

I think that the boss Tom developed a soft spot for the pair of us although he never said anything overtly. John and I both progressed until after four years we were both head of our own departments. Although this resulted in a handsome combined salary there was a downside in that we both now needed to travel to liaise with different clients. I tended to average at least two three day trips every month with John doing about the same and as these away times seldom seemed to overlap we often spent over a third of every month apart. Even though this routine began to leave me feeling sexually deprived, despite the constant opportunity, I never dreamed of cheating because I loved my husband too much.

Even at home things started to deteriorate. We had built up a wide social circle and the reciprocal round of entertainment ate into our already limited together time. John had become a golf fanatic and played every Sunday. I didn't mind that but he invariably stayed too many hours in the club house afterwards, to eventually stagger home good for nothing except sleep. Add in extra hours put in at work and we were making love no more than once a week and even then I felt that John was only doing his duty because he seemed to get very little pleasure out of it.

The Ideal Homes Exhibition at Earls Court was coming up and the firm always had a major presence. This year it was my job to go down several days in advance to get everything set up with the rest of the sales employees following at the end of the week. There was a general meeting of all staff to discus aims and objectives at the end of which, when the others had left, Tom looked at John and offered, "You can go down with your wife if you like. Do you want to or would you prefer to travel down with the others?"

I immediately saw that Tom was throwing us a gratuitous perk because with John and I spitting the work, it would leave time for sightseeing, not to mention the chance to take in some West End shows. It could easily be made into a very pleasant romantic holiday in which to re-establish contact between us. I had to suppress a smile at the thought of my husband leaping at the chance. Instead, to my amazement, he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'm easy, whatever you think."

I saw the puzzlement on the boss's face as he asked, "What have you got on to keep you up here?"

"I was planning to tie up the Bowyer contract early."

"But there's no urgency on that," Tom protested, "I fact it's one of the few contracts where being a bit late doesn't matter. "

"I know that but I wanted to clear the decks ready for that Hatton project next month," John explained sufficiently to end the exchange.

I was seething because I knew that was a very threadbare excuse and I was sure that Tom was equally aware of that fact. Despite this I said nothing to John after the meeting and we carried on with a semblance of normality until I travelled down to London alone on the Sunday night. It was the following night that I found myself following Richard to his room. It is only fair to point out that I had enjoyed other mini encounters over the years. I had found that dancing the slow ones in a close embrace and even a bit of kissing helped rapport and created an ambiance for the evening but I always slept alone. Now I was about to break my rule.

I had gradually come to accept that my marriage was on the slide, either because my husband no longer fancied me or because he had found one or more others that he fancied more. His turning down the chance to spend a week alone with me in the capital seemed the final confirmation. However, even though I had resigned myself to the fact that John was cheating on me, when I went down to the bar to relax on that Monday night, I had no conscious plans to pay him back in his own coin.

I am 5' 6" tall with medium length, wavy, mid blonde hair. I have pretty decent legs and tits but, like most women I think my bum is too big. In the early years John used to think the opposite, insisting that it was my best feature, saying how much he loved the thrusting roundness especially in high heels. From the attention that dance partners give to my bottom and the lustful glances of many men, I don't think he's alone in that opinion.

Richard was about 5' 10 tall with a chunky build, thick, brown curly hair and a pleasing face. What attracted my attention was that although he looked to have a lot to offer he didn't have the stamp of a player. He and I were both sitting alone at adjacent tables, sipping our respective drinks. It must have been nearly twenty minutes before he spoke and then only because he caught my gaze upon him. That fact alone confirmed my opinion that he wasn't active in the hotel scene.

Although I now had suspicions, I had long thought the same of my husband. He was as straight as a die and I used to believe that he was incapable of lying and that was one of the main things that made me love him so much. Unfortunately as an experienced observer of lonely people in weekday hotels, I could see how constant exposure to temptation could have eroded that element of his character. There were always fun loving young women who calculated that more mature men on expense accounts offered more prospect of a good time than poverty stricken fellow students. Then there were the attractive hookers touting for trade, not to mention the wives with husbands lurking nearby. Voyeuristic partners who got some sort of thrill watching their wives dirty dancing and being groped by other men, and even sneaking up to hotel rooms for a carnal interlude.

Richard and I conducted a remote conversation for a few sentences until he spontaneously got up and moved to my table, politely hesitating for permission before sitting down opposite me. A few sentences later I returned the favour by moving to the chair next to his when a sudden surge in volume from the adjacent ball room made it too hard to hear. A short while later, after sitting with heads huddled together; we gave up the fight and joined the dancers next door. Fortuitously, the moment we arrived, the band switched to a long sequence of much quieter slow tempo tunes. I melted into his arms and immediately felt that I belonged. It was obvious from the first moment that he was already highly aroused from the hardness pressing against my thigh but it wasn't until I felt my own corresponding wetness that I first realised that I intended to fuck him.

We shared two full sets of three tunes each. During that time there was no actual kissing or unnecessary touching, but I think that from very early on we shared an unspoken acknowledgement of how the evening would end. When the band went back to disco beat we left but instead of going back into the bar, Richard headed for the stairs, with me following a discreet few paces behind. Walking down the long corridor leading to his room, I was filled with anticipation and intense excitement, knowing that I was about to have sex with another man for the first time in nearly ten years. I kept the hair on my pussy closely trimmed, preferring a sparser look to a thick bush but for the past two years it was hardly worth the effort, now I was very glad I'd taken the trouble.

The moment that the door closed behind us we were in a passionate embrace, complete with open mouthed kissing but both of us knowing that this was not what we were there for and started ripping off each others clothes, although to be accurate it was more a case of him unwrapping me than me than me undressing him. As soon as I was nearly naked he released me and I took a step backwards, only to impact the edge of the bed with the backs of my legs and fall backwards onto the covers. In a flash Richard's head was between my thighs, seeming to have made my remaining panties disappear as if by magic. However, what magic there was in that room that night resided in his tongue because I had never felt anything quite like it. I think that I had my first orgasm within a minute but it is hard to remember because so many were to follow.

I used to think that John was particularly good at this and he actually declared many times that with me it was his favourite sexual activity. Sadly, prior to this night it was a full two years since he had last eaten me. I think it was that which marked the start of our sexual decline. Now I was ending a two year drought with the joy of a master class in cuninglingus from Richard. As the night progressed and he proved to be an expert lover in almost every aspect of sexual activity, I began to doubt my early belief that he would prove a relative novice at the lovemaking game. It was impossible for him to have become so practiced without a great deal of experience at the seduction game.

The moment that Richard eventually paused for breath I quickly squirmed around, almost getting my legs tangled in my eagerness to reciprocate. I used to love having a cock in my mouth, the taste, the texture, the throbbing excitement and the knowledge that I could have a male under absolute control awaiting the whim of my tongue. Semen was a different matter, sometimes it was delicious other times somewhat less so and it was one of the misfortunes of life that my husband fell into the latter category.

It was while I was happily sucking Richard that I suddenly realised that I was possibly as much to blame for our sexual decline as my husband. The fact was that I had not had my husbands cock in my mouth since he last licked me and I now had to wonder if I had withheld that favour as a petty revenge.

During a pause in the lovemaking, (at times it was that rather than plain fucking), I complemented my lover on his bedroom skills and remarked that he must have had sex with a great number of females. He grinned and shaking his head informed me that he had comparatively little numerical experience and had been taught everything he knew by one woman. I asked how could he have ever let her go, upon which his grin widened even further as he said, "I didn't let her go, at least not really, I married her three years ago."

I asked the obvious question, if he'd got a woman like that at home what the hell was he doing there with me? His face took on a more sombre look as he informed me, "I actually haven't got her at home because we separated two months ago."

I wished that I hadn't said anything because this threatened to spoil the mood for the rest of the evening, so I put on my sympathetic face and asked it he wanted to talk about it. "From when we got married and before it was marvellous. I had very little experience of girls but Rita had been with a lot of men and knew a lot about sex. I thought she would drop me like a hot brick but she liked me and said she would teach me everything that I needed to know. I've never enjoyed learning something so much in my life. She was very patient with me and we spent hours practicing, mainly the proper way to lick pussy and doing exercises so that I could do special things with my cock."

"So what went wrong?" I asked.

"Two months ago I arrived at a client to do a three day appraisal only to find that the official receiver had taken over that morning. The firm had gone bankrupt and nobody had thought to tell me. So I turned round and drove all the way home only to find Rita in bed with some guy I didn't know. Later I found out that she had been learning new tricks with different men every time I was away and she was not at all ashamed."

He gave a wry grin and continued, "I thought she had loved me so much but this proved it was all a big lie so packed up and left the same night but all the time Rita was following me round saying she couldn't understand why I was so upset. She said she had been fucking men since long before she was legal and got so she needed a wide variety of cocks. 'I only do it when you're away,' she told me, as if not sneaking around when I was at home excused everything else. 'But I still love you as much as ever" she cried after me as I went through the door but how could I possibly believe her?"

"So you've been playing around ever since?"

"I intended to but never managed it," he admitted, "Part of the reason was that I could never think of a good pick up line until it was too late but mainly I found it hard to cheat on Rita despite everything she's done. You were different, you looked like a nice person and I felt I could talk to you naturally without trying to be clever."

It was during this conversation that Richard admitted that, although that was what his wife called him, he actually preferred the name Rick. I gave him a nice kiss as thanks for the testimonial and that was enough to start us on the carnal stuff again. We carried on fucking for half the night and I think we were still going through the motions when I fell asleep. It was strange waking up in bed with another man after so long but also nice; my husband hasn't wanted sex in the morning for years. Because of that delay we had to rush to breakfast before heading off on our different days.

We met up at 3 p.m. and that became the pattern for the days that followed. Rick and I wandered aimlessly with no fixed agenda and soon started holding hands like lovers and stopping for spontaneous kisses. One day we visited a museum, another we looked round the tower of London and on another went for a walk in the park and in a small patch of woodland we managed a quickie, me with my back against a tree. When first booking in to my room I had discovered another treat from Tom in the form of two tickets to the top London show for the Wednesday evening. When handed the present I hadn't been particularly impressed but now I had my lover to accompany me. We had a fabulous time and finished it off in the most appropriate way.

After the first night in Rick's room, on the Tuesday and Wednesday we switched to mine because my suite had the better king as opposed to queen size bed. However, for the Thursday I suggest that we switch back. You see, whenever I returned to my room after being out all day there was still the unmistakable aroma of sex lingering in the air and as I would be sharing that bed with my husband for the next fortnight that did not seem a good idea if I hoped to keep my illicit couplings secret. There was also the thought that if my husband happened to turn up early in the morning, it was better for him to find the room empty rather than me in bed with another man.

Rick and I were in the middle of having sex about 10p.m. on the Thursday evening when my mobile rang. I knew that it could only be John and was rather disconcerted because I had religiously rung him earlier in the evening every day, to guard against just this eventuality. We were in the cow girl position with Rick reaching up to tweak my nipples and I was reluctant to stop completely so I froze and hissed, "Stay perfectly still while I talk to my husband, don't even move a muscle."

When I put the phone to my ear, John was already talking. "I've finished the Bowyer thing today so if you like I can fly down and join you first thing tomorrow morning."

This was the last thing I wanted. Friday would be my last day with Rick and I had deliberately ensured that all my work was done so that we were free to enjoy a long idyllic day together. Thinking quickly I said, "It's a nice thought love but there isn't really much point. I've got a load of work on tomorrow and I've even got an appointment which will take up most of the evening and after all that all I will want to do is creep straight into bed. Even if you are down here, I doubt if I will have much opportunity to see you."

My husband accepted my excuse very easily, in fact his voice sounded almost relieved. We started a bit of general conversation about the exhibition but in the middle of this Rick did one of his practiced dick tricks that I mentioned earlier, sending a myriad of butterfly sensations radiating all over my bodyand causing me to give an involuntary gasp of pleasure. "What happened just then?" John wanted to know.

Again putting my wits to good use, I explained, "I was making myself more comfortable and almost dropped the phone." This prompted my husband to tell me that there was no point getting comfortable because he hadn't much more to say, so it was easy to bring the conversation to a close with the obligatory exchange of 'I love you."

The moment that I had pressed the off button, I admonished my lover, "You bastard, why did you want to do that?" but with the smile on my face undoubtedly lessening the force of the rebuke.

"I don't really know, it just happened but to be honest I felt a bit embarrassed lying here with my cock up inside you while you were talking to your husband."

I gave him a complicit grin and said, "I can understand that but wasn't it just a little bit naughty as well?" It was soon obvious that my seducer also appreciated the kinky element because the intervention added a lot of new intensity to our passion. Later thinking back over the evening, it struck me that for a very recent beginner at the cheating game, I had very quickly become an accomplished cuckoldress.

That Friday morning we actually had sex before going down for breakfast but retuned afterwards for another prolonged session. Hunger forced us to break for lunch and then we actually set out on a planned sightseeing trip but quickly abandoned that in favour of the preferable pleasures of the bedroom. We took dinner in the hotel restaurant followed by a couple of drinks in the bar and then went back to the temple of pleasure which Rick's bed had become. During that almost continuous final session, almost in a ritual way, we worked through all the different positions and activities we had done during our magical five days. A little after 4 o'clock in the morning, with energies seriously depleted, we kissed and said our final goodbyes before, playing safe, I left to spend the remainder of the night in my own bed.

John arrived the next morning with the rest of the firm's sales employees and we were immediately embroiled in dealing with the usual large first day exhibition crowds. In fact we were caught up in work so quickly that I was spared the ordeal of looking into my husband's trusting eyes for the first time following my infidelities. We finished very late and didn't even have time for a winding down drink, thankfully falling into bed together, totally exhausted. I was relieved because I'd been rather dreading having sex with my husband again. Sunday was almost the same but Monday was much quieter. We were able to enjoy a relaxed evening and in bed John started to show tentative amorous intent. It would have been fairly easy to put him off but I thought it best to get it over with. It wasn't bad, in fact it was quite pleasant to go back to slow and steady but I didn't manage an orgasm.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,440 Followers
12