Two Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the duration of the exhibition followed the same pattern but with the second week much less busy than the first, so much so that I was able to sneak away on a couple of afternoons to enjoy an hour or so with Rick in a short stay hotel. John wanted his conjugal rights twice the first week, three times the second and I hoped that he was improving but as soon as we were back at home he reverted to the weekly pattern. Actually one of the times that John wanted me that second week was after I had already spent the afternoon in bed with Rick. That did make me feel like a slut but my initial worry that John would be able to tell were unfounded.

On that last afternoon with Rick he asked about my future travel plans. I told him that I was seeing a client in Edinburgh in two weeks time but he shook his head, however when I said I would be in Birmingham a fortnight later for thee days his face lit up with a big grin as he said that he could arrange his schedule to be there at the same time. In Edinburgh I had planned to behave myself and wait until Rick but on the first night, finding myself alone in an empty bar except for a middle aged businessman, I accepted his offer of a drink and soon after, almost as a formality, we were in bed together. There was only the one straightforward fuck and then he left. The following night, in the same bar and sitting in the same seat I met up with his clone and again did the dirty. Both men had decent sized cocks and were reasonably competent but they were empty experiences, even so I had to admit that I had picked up some kind of craving.

Meeting up with Rick was a bit of a mistake. I was unusually busy and spent the whole of the second evening being entertained by the client. To make matters worse, Rick had nothing to do and spent most of the three days just hanging about waiting for me. Even in bed it wasn't the same, mainly because the urgency had gone. Rick happily told me that he had gone back to Rita. He said, "I left because I couldn't believe her claim that fucking other men had no effect on her love for me but after being with you and still loving her, I began to understand."

When we parted we thanked each other for the memory but agreed not to see each other again. I think I was actually grieving for him until I hit the jackpot again two weeks later. His name was Jeff, again younger than me, brilliant sense of humour, long thin cock and boundless energy. He made it fun and although not having the same expertise as Rick, he certainly knew his way around a girl's body with the result that I was back in the land of orgasmic abundance. For some reason condoms weren't even mentioned. We were in my bed and he stayed the whole night with me but in the morning, before parting, he persuaded me to have a threesome with him and his colleague Tony that night.

Tony was average height and a really good looking guy but he seemed rather shy when we were first introduced, so I was amazed to discover that he had the largest cock I had ever encountered, in thickness more than length. I had always assumed that males with that kind of endowment were bound to be arrogant and very sure of them selves. Let me say now that having two rampant males all to yourself is something that every female should experience at least once in her life. Two mouths, two tongues, four hands and two cocks plus the fact that there are no lulls because when one takes a breather the other is raring to take over.

It's also a fact that no matter how friendly the guys are with each other there is an element of competition between them with both striving to give you the biggest orgasm, the most orgasms or keep you longest on that ecstatic sexual plateau. Usually with just one guy, the female tries to avoid making him cum too early because of the recovery time afterwards but with two that isn't a consideration for there is a always a spare to move straight into the breach. This has got to be the most sublime situation for the female, except possibly for the more loving kind of sex.

If somebody had been standing there with a stop watch, I believe it would have shown that I spent more than fifty percent of the time with a cock in my mouth. Tony introduced me to the special pleasure of feeling really stretched (although it was a bit painful at the start) and being pounded by one cock while having another down my throat gave a mind blowing surfeit of sensation. All that made me realise that I had missed out on quite a lot in life.

At one time both men were trying to persuade me to allow double penetration but I was resolute in my refusal because I felt it was a step too far. Later I regretted that. I had been nervous about treading onto new ground but part of me was curious to find out what it would feel like. I reasoned that I couldn't have found a better pair for a first time because both were very decent guys and I knew they would treat me gently. During the day I decided to take the plunge that night and spent the time from then on looking forward with extra anticipation to the evening.

I was to be disappointed. When I met up with Jeff in the restaurant, I started looking round for Tony only to be told that he had been instructed to return early. With my earlier enthusiasm now moderated, I was content to take a leisurely meal and then spend a short time in the bar. Following Jeff to his room again, remembering the interruption when I was with Rick, I had the foresight to switch my mobile off.

With the absence of my other hoped for partner I was expecting less continuous action but it turned out not to be far short. The explanation was that Jeff had taken the precaution of dosing himself up with some little blue pills.

During a lull I told Jeff that had his pal been there I was going to let them both fuck me at the same time. This prompted him to ask if I wanted to do anal. This was something that I had never tried before, despite all my early experiences and even throughout my marriage. Why John had never wanted me that way was understandable because he was a bit straight laced in some respects but I was puzzled why it had not been included in Rick's extensive menu. After some initial difficulty I loved it, so much so that before the end of the night I asked Jeff to do me that way again.

I'm not sure if it was the threesome or Jeff's unremitting sexual assault on my body, but heading homewards on the train I was very aware of how tender I felt in my most intimate parts. I was very thankful that, on past form, my husband was unlikely to want his conjugal rights. I was also a little concerned because on checking my mobile that morning I had found it crammed with missed calls, recorded every ten minutes throughout the previous evening. I should have been more worried but I was still on such a high from the previous three days that it didn't seem such a big deal.

*

When I got home on the Friday evening, with an accusing look on his face, my husband demanded, "Why the hell couldn't reception find you in your room all last night and why was your mobile switched off between nine o'clock and the early hours of the morning?"

I had no even vaguely plausible excuse and I think I was fed up with the deceit, so looking him straight in the eye I said boldly," The answer to your first question is simply that I didn't spend the night in my own room and the reason that I switched the mobile off is that I was busy getting fucked and I didn't want to be interrupted."

"For four solid fucking hours?"

"That sounds about right," I confirmed.

I think that John had anticipated a long session of accusation and denial because my quick confession seemed to have left him at a loss for words. After a long pause of many moments, he limply asked, "Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew that my confession would have hurt him deeply and I didn't want to add to that hurt by pulling him to pieces to try and justify my behaviour.

"Have you been letting other men stick their cocks in your cunt ever since you started spending nights away from home?" he asked crudely.

"No, I only started recently."

"How many?"

"Apart from the first time, I've only cheated the last three times I've been away," I said, telling the truth but lying by omission.

"When was the first time?"

"It happened the first night of that week that I spent alone getting ready for the exhibition. It wouldn't have happened if you'd been with me as you should have been. It was actually a bit of an accident but after that I spent every night in his bed. He was giving me the best sex of my life and after that first taste I wanted a lot more. That week I gave him everything that I had hoped I would be giving you. We went sightseeing together, we took in a show together and every night we fucked like rabbits," I told him cruelly.

"Have you seen him since?" John asked quietly.

I nodded, "One of the three occasions that I told you about was with him. In case you're wondering I won't be seeing him again because he's gone back to his wife but I have been looking for a replacement."

"I don't understand why," my husband said miserably. "We used to be so happy and at one time I would have bet my life that you would never be unfaithful to me. I've stayed faithful to you so what has made you change so drastically?

"You did," I told him simply, "For the last two years you have neglected me dreadfully and when you turned down Tom's kind offer for us both to travel early for the exhibition it brought everything to a head. There was too little work for two so you must have realised that he was giving us chance for a little free holiday but there was obviously something that you wanted to do more. The only explanation I could think was that you were seeing someone else so I thought I was paying you back. Then when you said to Tom, 'I'm easy,' I decided that I could be 'easy' too."

Without answering and with an intense look on his face, John suddenly leapt to seize me roughly and kiss me fiercely before pushing me down on the settee and forcibly removing both my trousers and panties. I could have put up more of a struggle but I was too surprised to make much resistance. Then he just rammed himself inside me without any foreplay or gentleness. His cock looked swollen and angry and far stiffer than I ever remembered it. Fortunately in those brief seconds before penetration I had become quite wet. The sex was furious and brief but in that short time I came twice, I think triggered by the sheer ferocity, of a kind I had never experienced before with him. I had also never known him ejaculate so much and he seemed to spend longer pumping his semen into me than the duration of the actual fuck.

We lay still joined catching our breath but the silence was broken by John saying slowly and quietly, "I haven't cheated because frankly I don't think I was capable. For the last couple of years I've had a struggle managing it even once a week with you and even then I had to make it quick because I was scared of going limp half way. The only consolation was that you didn't seem to any appetite for sex either. You see I was always to desperately tired at night without any energy to make love. There was always something to do, places to go or people to entertain so I finished up feeling permanently exhausted. Even the bloody golf became another chore that I couldn't get out of and the only time in the week when I could relax a bit was when drinking in the club house. Even then I overdid it, had too much and suffered for it afterwards."

John paused and then continued slowly, "I would have loved to go down to London with you but I daren't. A couple of years ago I started having erection problems, I think I needed inspiration but you always lay there waiting for me to do it. I was scared that if we were together for several days in a romantic context, you would be bound to realise my problem. I do get erections but not at the right time"

This little speech touched my conscience. I was thinking of something apologetic to say but I didn't get the chance because my husband suddenly jumped to his feet and started pacing back and forwards in front of me. He had somehow managed to shed his trousers completely, so he was naked from the waist down and his cock was as stiff and angry at it had been at the start. His semen was leaking out of me in some quantity and making quite a mess on the leather settee so also I stood intending to go to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" he asked sharply.

I told him just to clean up but he ordered me to stay where I was, adding that he liked watching his cum oozing out of me and then he asked sharply, "Did you let them all fuck you bareback?"

"Only some," I replied honestly.

"What about the first guy, the one that seduced you?"

I nodded. "I told you it started as an accident, it wasn't planned on either side so neither of us had a condom and by the time we discovered that it was too late to stop. Then after we had done it without protection all that first night there didn't seem much point in starting after that."

"I suppose that he had a huge cock," John said bitterly, "If he was as good at sex as you say he must have had."

Shaking my head I said, "He may have been a little bit longer than you and slightly thicker but it wasn't that. Rick's had learned a lot of stuff from his very experienced wife and on top of that he never seemed to stop, I think he had a way of conserving his energy. That may have been due to a diet he followed, I know it affected his cum, both the taste and the quantity." I paused to say, "I'm not sure I should be telling you all this."

In answer my husband lunged forward to grab my wrist and dragged me to my feet, declaring authoritatively, "I'm going to fuck you again but this time in bed with you properly naked."

So saying he did but this time it was no quick fuck. He threw me almost violently all over the bed, arbitrarily switching from position to position, always seeming to be striving for greater penetration and power. By now, following so soon after my Thursday night marathon, I was definitely feeling the wear and tear but perversely the increasing soreness and bruised feeling only added to my pleasure."

Finally it was over and he just flopped down on top of me. John laid breathing heavily for several minutes and then said in a kind of confidential tone, "I was convinced that I was starting to go impotent and was trying to hide it from you. When Tom offered that little holiday I had to turn it down. With several days together in a romantic situation you were bound to realise my problem and I was scared you would leave me."

I reached out to touch him. "Darling I wouldn't leave you even if you did go impotent; I love you far too much for that. I love you as much now as I ever did. I think I was just fulfilling a need."

"How can you say that after those other men?"

"That was just sex and it had nothing to do with love," I told him sincerely.

"But where does it leave us?"

"That rather depends on you but if you want us to stay together, we are going to cut down on our lifestyle for a start, all the going out and socialising and we're both going to stop putting in so many hours at work," I said firmly, "And I promise you sweetheart, I'm never going to cheat on you again."

John raised himself on one elbow and looked at me with almost a happy expression on his face. You might want to hold up on that last bit," he said. "I've never felt so aroused in my life, in fact I might want to go again in a minute and I think this is the kind of inspiration I need. On top of that, ever since Earls Court you've looked incredibly desirable with a kind of radiant glow and I don't want you to lose that."

12