Two Words

Story Info
Words can never truly describe passion.
918 words
3.22
6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have often thought that love is like a fire. It rages and burns indiscriminately, spreading and consuming, greedily sucking in all oxygen leaving one gasping desperately.

And that's how I felt for her. It's not quite describable, yet I know how it feels. I feel it within me, a torrent flooding through me, moving wildly in all directions and filling me with something I simply cannot comprehend.

Looking over at her, sitting in the seat next to me, her adorable little sundress covering her pale and smooth thighs, her hands tucked in her lap neatly, patiently awaiting our destination. As my eyes traveled up, her head turns and her eyes met mine. And there it was, that smile, that simple beam of light that burned more powerfully than the sun. It shocked me into existence every time she blessed me with it. Having that blessing cast towards me made me feel a god amongst mortals. I felt my chest fill with a joy that could not possibly exist, that felt so dangerously perfect I didn't want to believe it existed.

But it did. And all for me, for she was mine just as I was hers.

The roads are often a lonely and desolate place, the moon shining on asphalt with not a soul in sight, but she was all I needed in this world. She was my world.

I decided to pull over, catching a quizzical look from her. I said nothing as my hand reached up and caressed her face, she responded by nuzzling against it placing her own hand over mine, as if she wanted it to remain there for as long as possible. I leaned over, my eyes not leaving hers until our lips met. Her lips parted and our tongues clashed in the middle. A wild and unchoreographed waltz between lovers. I reached over and opened her door, as I mustered all my strength to break apart. We both exited the car, our eyes never leaving as I made my way over to her. We met eagerly, pressing against each other as we kissed passionately, the warm night air caressing us both as we held each other.

I picked her up, heading towards the hood of the car, her eyes gazing into mine, betraying a dark and consuming lust as I set her on the hood. She rolled her hips against me, pulling me closer with her feet.

I lifted her gently and pulled her dress above her waist. She smiled and whispered "That's cold", returning her mouth to mine. Her hand slid between us and I felt my zipper being tugged down and my button undone. Her hand slipped into my boxers, sliding down the length of my member, caressing me gently but firmly. She pulled my waistband down, exposing me to the warm breeze and guiding the head of my swollen cock towards her eager hole.

She pressed her hips down as she felt them meet, but I pulled back, eliciting a small bite on my lip as she realized I intended to torture her. And torture her I did, only ever allowing the head to press against her, slightly thrusting just enough to push a small fraction of the tip in before retreating. I let this go on for a minute or two, laughing as she became more frustrated.

My heart still threatened to split my chest open as we shared this moment. And at that moment is when I pushed into her, both our mouths agape, gasping for air as though we were short of breath. I began rolling my hips back and forth, holding her face in my hand as we gazed into each other, not consciously seeing, but feeling our passion, our inanely consuming love for each other expressed in a way that cannot be described but felt.

And that is how time passed, our bodies sending our heat to one another, moaning and groaning against each other's lips. Her fluids flowing onto myself and down her legs as I slipped in and out of her, my length only appearing momentarily before being thrust back into her, filling her tight hole roughly as she pulled me into her with her heels digging into my ass.

The night was only interrupted by the sound of passionate lovers. Her voice beginning to rise higher and slightly louder as I could feel her tighten around me. The increasing tightness began to reach deep within me, as I felt myself contracting, desperately increasing my tempo and force of each thrust. She pulled apart from me and looked at me, and her eyes momentarily screamed out to me just before they slammed shut and I felt a flood of her juices cover me, her sex massaging me desperately as I reached my boiling point. With a savage cry I felt myself release into her with a final and vicious thrust. Spurt after spurt I filled her, both of our juices escaping from her as she milked my cock for every drop. What felt as though a lifetime had passing finally faded to an end. Both of us opened our eyes, and for a moment we were gone. The world disappeared and we were in a reality that only existed for us, where we wanted for nothing but each other.

I rested my head against her shoulder and neck, and her cheek pressed against my head, her hands slowly and gently rubbed across my back. I hoped this moment would never end.