Two Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kneko
kneko
41 Followers

“So, technically, I’m dead. They even killed off my original identity.”

“Who was that?”

He chuckled. “I dunno, it’s kind of fun having you not know my name.”

We were lying on my bed, side by side, our hands intertwined. “Yeah, well, last time I looked, usually when a person sleeps with another for three months straight, they know each other’s names.”

“Yeah, I know,” his voice softened and he turned his head to kiss my shoulder. “They’re making me move to New York.”

“Why?”

“Witness Protection Program, two of the Hessia gang escaped.”

“What are you going to do there?”

“They’re taking me off the police force, a good thing since I was getting tired of it. I’m going to be a psychologist for teens. Should be easy compared to what I usually do.”

I snorted. “I had to go to a psychologist after the accident, and believe me, I did not make her life any easier. Though, when she found out some of the things the others called me and that it was true, she set out to brainwash me.”

“Really? What’d she do?”

“Well, she told me that I was doing the devil’s work, then she tried to convince me that I’m really straight and that my hormones were just acting up.”

“Did any of it work?”

“Nope, then she tried telling me that I’m possessed and told my parents to get a priest. They realized what she was up to, and took away my weekend fun with her.”

“What’d you do to her?”

I sat up, balancing my upper body on my elbows to look down at him, “And why would I have done anything to her?”

“Just answer the question.”

“Okay, I looked up porn sites on the web and memorized the graphics. It was fun reciting them to her.”

He laughed and flipped me, tickling me. I desperately tried to ward off his attention, then welcomed it when he kissed me and I could feel him becoming hard.

When we quieted down, he stayed perched on my chest, our noses touching. “Come with me,” he murmured.

I didn’t hesitate. “No, my life is here.”

He nodded, “Thought you’d say that. Just, your options are open. I’m gonna leave you my address there.”

“And what if when I come there, you’re already involved?” I brought up a hand to stroke his head, feeling his baby soft hair.

“That’s not going to happen for a while, just so you know. If I am, we’ll see what happens.”

I looked away. “Tell me your name.”

“Only if you come.”

“I’ve done that already.”

He chuckled. “When you show up there, I’ll tell you my name.”

“What makes you think it’s a when?”

“Don’t know, a feeling, I suppose.”

“Good luck.”

“Backatcha, babe.”

~*~*~

“I’m leaving, Maria.”

“Why are you leaving?”

“Because I wanna see New York.”

“What’s there to see?”

“Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, museums, plenty of places.”

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Fine, go, but be careful.”

“I always am,” I whisper and kiss her cheek.

~*~*~

I knocked on the door, and smiled when he opened the door. “Hey, you.”

“Hey,” he said softly, leaning against the side of the doorway, then straightening. “Come in.”

“Wow, you almost seem nervous,” I said.

“Not possible, at all.” He stopped in front of me. “What do you think?”

“You’re blocking my view.”

“Oh, sorry,” he stepped aside, and I smiled.

“It’s cozy, makes me think of sitting by the fireplace with chocolate in my hands.”

The whole place was done over with muted browns, the walls covered by rugs, the furniture looked soft and inviting. Only, there was no fireplace.

“Yeah, if only that were possible. I’m only beginning to learn that a good psychologists’ weekly paycheck is much larger than that of a cop’s and that I could actually afford things. So far, I’m saving. I refuse to touch that money.”

I laughed. “Like a pauper winning a lottery, huh?”

“Probably.” He looked sheepish, uncomfortable.

I let my bags drop to the floor and walked over to him. “You involved?” he shook his head no. I got to him and pressed myself against him. “Your name?” he shook his head.

I smirked and dragged him down for a kiss that had both of us revealing pent up emotions and me stumbling. We fell onto the floor and I paused for a moment to thank his decorating skills and putting such a thick carpet on the floor.

I ripped open his shirt, desperate for him, and leaned down to bit a nipple. He groaned and wiggled underneath me. I continued playing with his nipples as I move down his stomach, pausing at his navel. I loved his navel, it was innie, unlike mine. I stroked it, marveling at the sweat that had already appeared on his skin and he pushed at my head, trying to make it go lower. I resisted for a moment, then moved on.

I took him out of his jeans, stroking him, sucking him. He wasn’t large, just average, but he knew how to use it and best of all, he knew how to use it on me. I knew I needed to use more than my saliva as lubricant, especially for how long I’d gone without, but I wasn’t really thinking when I straddled him.

“Fuck!” I cursed when he entered me, and pain shot throughout my system. Immediately my body tensed and screamed at me to get out of there.

He shushed me, caressed me, “It’s okay, baby, you just went to fast, relax, love, you can do this.”

It took a lot of effort to relax, even more to not just pull him into me, but to rock above him, letting my muscles loosen and for him to enter me millimeter by millimeter. When I finally sat on him, he hit my prostate and I groaned. “Damn.”

“Yeah, damn.” He flipped us over and began moving in and out of me slowly even when I beat his chest.

“Hurry up, damn you,” I whispered harshly as the need to orgasm grew slowly and remained out of reach.

“Why?”

Eventually he complied, when both our bodies were soaked with sweat and he had to keep himself from crushing me by balancing his body balanced on his hands, and his butt began to move faster between my legs.

We through our heads back, and I arched my back until I could feel his chest.

“Hunter,” he whispered just before I let go.

I came screaming that name.

~*~*~

My cell phone rang and I grumbled as I was forced to stand up and get my bag. “Yeah?” I asked, wincing as the effort scratched my throat.

“Baby? You alright? You sound hoarse.”

“Yeah, just, busy night last night.”

“Oh, goodness. Where are you?”

“At a friend’s apartment.”

“At a boyfriend’s apartment or a one night stand?”

I paused for dramatic effect. “Boyfriend’s apartment.”

She squealed and I can hear her screaming into the background, “Maria, your brother’s got himself a boyfriend.”

And then Maria screamed back, “And for not telling me, I’m not talking to him.”

I laughed when Mama said, “Well, boy, you should have told her. When’d you get this boyfriend?”

“Three years ago.”

“What?”

“I’ll explain later, Mama. How are things at home?”

“Oh, no, boy, don’t you dare. You tell me all about him.”

“What’s there to tell?” I asked, then continued when I felt hands wrap around me from behind, “He’s amazing, in bed and everywhere else, I love him.”

I could feel his smile against my throat when I held the phone away from my ear as my Mama screamed again.

And then, “Give the phone to him, I want to talk to him!”

“Here,” I gave it over immediately.

Hunter sent me a mock glare and put the phone to his ear, “Yes, ma’am?”

After that, I could only hear his answers, “Yes, I’m taking very good care of him, ma’am … Yes, we’ve eaten, ma’am … No, I will not stop calling you ma’am … I wanna meet you before I call you Mama … Yes, I cook … His favorites? All right.”

I watched him rifle in a cabinet by the bed and take out a notepad and a pen. “Shoot,” he said, and then began writing down something. I crept up behind him to see my favorite foods going on there.

Chuckling, I turned back to the bed and lay down as my two worlds collided.

kneko
kneko
41 Followers
12