Two Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers

Michelle was eager for Neil to wake up. Her appetite was sitting and she could already feel her nipples harden and her pussy was wet. Her hands had begun to wander around her body. Michelle was used to masturbating herself but she was normally alone when she did it. She was desperate though. She needed to deal with this throbbing between her legs. As soon as Michelle touched her clit she realised just why it was so urgent. Her clit was larger than it had ever felt. Michelle was wet and it wasn't long that she could feel the usual sensation of her orgasm. Michelle could make herself cum harder than if anyone else was involved. She felt guilty masturbating next to sleeping Neil. She knew from last night's exploits that he would certainly enjoy watching her masturbate. Maybe she could put on a show for him later. She imagined straddling Neil's head and putting on a completely private show. She imagined him licking his lips as her juices would drip down onto him. Michelle imagined him jerking his cock at the sight inches from his face.

The thought was almost too much for her she needed his cock inside her. She moved the sheet to see Neil was semi erect. Michelle got to her knees. She used her tongue to stroke across his balls. Her tongue smoothing out the creases feeling their warmth. His cock reacted to this gentle touch. Within moments his dick was rock hard. Neil was stirring but still asleep in a dream like state.

Michelle straddled Neil and guided his cock inside her wet folds. He felt so good inside her, she moved slowly up and down his hard shaft letting her muscles contract against it. Neil was now starting to become conscious and was murmuring. He was still dreaming but Michelle could only guess as to what he was dreaming but she could tell he was enjoying it due to the fact he started to move his hips wildly. Michelle wanted him to wake up and realise what she was doing to him but his eyelids remained firmly closed.

Michelle was bouncing around on his cock as her orgasm was building again. She used her hand to help her. Her fingers found her clit and soon were helping her cum all over his sweet cock. Was Neil going cum inside her? To Neil remained hard and alert his erection was going no where. Michelle dismounted and hoped that he wouldn't realise what she had just done t him. She now satisfied cuddled into Neil her hand rested holding his hard shaft covered in her juices.

Within moments of Michelle falling asleep Neil woke. He'd been having a dream about Michelle that she had been riding him. He woke with her hand firmly holding his hard shaft. It felt good as she had definitely a firm grip on him. Neil didn't want her to let go but he felt the need to masturbate. Neil slowly released her grip finger by finger. When he was free Neil gripped his dick in his rough hands as he had done countless times before. Michelle moaned in her sleep and lay out on her back. While still asleep her hand moved down her body. Neil watched as she started masturbating, he could hardly believe his luck.

Neil moved on top of Michelle. Neil leant down and started kissing her neck. He didn't need to use his hand to guide himself into her pussy. She was so wet that he slipped inside easily. Michelle looked so beautiful as he started fucking her. Her hair was tussled and he could smell her delightful juices rising from her tight pussy. Michelle's pussy was delightful it gripped his cock so firmly that Neil found it hard to not explode straight away on entering her.

Neil wondered what Michelle's reaction would be should she open her eyes. Would she fight him off or beg him to continue. Neil wanted Michelle to wake up now. He wanted her to be looking him in the eyes when he came. It looked like Neil would get his wish. She started moaning really loudly. Her back had begun to arch. Suddenly Michelle's eyes flew open, a mixture of confusion and excitement flashed across her face.

"You naughty girl you" Neil told Michelle "you're making me fuck you again. Turning me on with your sexy body. You know what you're doing!"

"Fuck me, give me your cum!" Michelle screamed at him.

She thrashed about on the bed bucking Neil around. Neil hadn't seen a woman this horny in a long while and he didn't want to let her down. He rotated his hips and let his shaft rub up her pubic bone. This drove Michelle wild. Soon she was swearing and grunting words that would make grown men blush. As Michelle got closer to orgasm her muscles clammed harder around his thick shaft; it wouldn't be long until he was spurting his spunk inside her.

As the first wave of orgasm hit her Neil withdrew his shaft. He quickly knelt up. As Neil touched his cock it seemed to explode. Neil sprayed his cum all over Michelle's stomach. He felt that he had defiled her somewhat; but to see his white cream covering parts of her sexy body made it even more exciting and forbidden.

Michelle's hands scooped up the spunk. One hand went to her mouth letting her taste his juice the other moved to her swollen nipples rubbing it gently into her skin. A mischievous smile crossed her soft lips.

"Kiss me" she said arms open wide. Neil didn't need a second invitation and lay down next to her cuddling into her. She reached across and their mouths met sharing the sweet taste of his juice.

As the warm sunlight started to enter Michelle's room via the crack in her curtains Neil and Michelle fell into a short sleep. Both were feeling content, happy and intent on slow exploration of each others bodies for the foreseeable future.

TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers
12