Two Wrongs DO Make a Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anything you like?" Bianca asked.

"Absolutely," said Kelly. She looked at the naked body of the 19 year old beauty, her eyes moving up and down, following the sweet curves of her delicate form. Everything about her body was equally small and sexy, like her small breasts that sat proudly on her petite frame and the sweeping curve of her legs and hips, her body looked like it had been built for pleasure. Inevitably, Kelly's eyes were drawn to the area between Bianca's sexy legs, and her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the hairless lips. Amy was also enjoying the show, she released Kelly's breasts and watched the two blondes embrace, their naked bodies pressed against each other as they kissed. Amy took this opportunity to undress herself; she wasn't as much of a show off as her little sister and preferred to quickly remove her clothes rather than seductively strip.

While Kelly was enjoying the taste of Bianca's lips as well as the feel of her naked body pressed against her own, she suddenly felt another pair of bare breasts push against her back. Then she felt a pair of hands running down her sides and over her buttocks, then her buttocks were being pulled apart and a finger pressed against her anus. Powerless to break the kiss she shared with Bianca, Kelly had no choice but to let the foxy rock chick do as she pleased. However the finger soon departed and she felt Amy move away.

"Take her to the bedroom, babe," instructed Amy. "I'll be with you in a minute, I need to fetch something." Bianca did as she was asked and led Kelly by the hand towards the bedroom she shared with her sister. Once inside, Bianca crawled onto the big double bed, giving Kelly a good look at her arse and pussy, then she laid back on the silky sheets and looked up at Kelly.

"Don't be shy," said Bianca, patting the bed and smiling. Kelly didn't need to be asked twice and she followed the young blonde, crawling after her along the gold sheets. Bianca turned to her side and leant on her elbow. "Now, lay down on your back with your head on the pillow."

"Ok," said Kelly uncertainly, she hadn't expected their love making would be quite so structured.

"It's ok," said Bianca. "Like we said before, you don't have to do a thing, let me and my sister, take care of you." Kelly laid on her back like she'd been told and rested her head back upon the soft pillow. While Kelly got comfy, Bianca reached into a drawer beside the bed and withdrew a small and silky piece of material; it looked like a red cravat except for the patches of Velcro on each end. She rolled back to Kelly's side and leant over her, dangling the little strip of silk in front of her.

"What's this for?" Kelly asked.

"It's for you," said Bianca with a sly smile. She rolled on top of Kelly, straddling her, and lowered it horizontally over her eyes. "Lift your head so I can fasten it on."

"A blindfold!?" Kelly asked uncomfortably.

"Yes a blindfold, and these," Bianca slid her hand under Kelly's pillow and retrieved a pair of furry handcuffs. "I'm going to put the blindfold on first, then roll onto your stomach so I can put your hands behind your back," she spoke softly and stroked Kelly's cheek.

"Seriously?" Kelly asked, shocked at the young woman's request. "You want to tie my hands behind my back and blindfold me?"

"It'll be fun," urged Bianca. "You trust us don't you?"

"I...I do trust you," stammered Kelly, "I've just never, y'know, never even thought about doing it."

"Look, we're not gonna hurt you or do anything that will upset you," said Bianca earnestly. "I mean, c'mon, the idea of being tied up and blindfolded in the nude at the mercy of two sexy sisters must appeal to your 'inner slut' right?" Kelly blushed and despite the crude way Bianca spoke, she couldn't help giggling.

"Well I never thought of it like that," said Kelly. "I guess it could be fun to try something different."

"Good!" Bianca beamed a seductive smile and clapped her hands together. "Right, lift up your head baby." Kelly complied and a moment later she was blinded. Bianca climbed off of her and knelt at her side.

"Now roll onto your stomach and put your hands behind your back," Bianca instructed. Kelly obeyed and soon felt the soft fur around her wrists followed by the click of the clasp on the handcuffs. "Now, lie on your back again, the bed's soft so your arms shouldn't hurt or anything." Kelly rolled back to where she started with her head on the soft pillow, bound and blind she was indeed, as Bianca had put it, at the mercy of the sisters. An overwhelming sense of powerlessness washed over her, she felt vulnerable and a little scared. Of course she knew the sisters wouldn't harm her, nevertheless she still held a fearful gaze behind the silky barrier. Her apprehension was lifted when she felt Bianca's lips on her own, the young woman's tongue slipped into her mouth and suddenly Kelly was turned on and ready for whatever the coming experiences would be.

Bianca felt empowered, the gorgeous blonde was defenceless and she could do anything she wanted. She ran her right hand over Kelly's slim body, touching, stroking and groping wherever she liked. Each time she touched a part of her body Bianca reminded herself that even if Kelly didn't want to be touched, she was the one in total control. Bianca had told the truth when she promised not to do anything the older girl wouldn't like, that was a promise she would never break, but just knowing that she could gave her a real feeling of dominance which added an extra layer of perverse excitement for her.

While she waited for her sister to arrive, Bianca toyed with Kelly. She touched, kissed and licked random parts of her body, enjoying each shiver and moan the beautiful woman let slip. Kelly never knew which part of her body would receive the next piece of stimulation; would it be her breast, nipple, thigh, lips or even her pussy next? Each time she was surprised and thrilled, never disappointed by Bianca's touch. They weren't getting into any serious lovemaking yet but the playful foreplay was adequate entertainment while they awaited Amy's return.

Kelly heard the bedroom door open followed by girlish giggles from both sisters, as she lay naked and bound Kelly couldn't help feeling self conscious and for a moment she worried the girls may be laughing at her. Bianca had stopped kissing various parts of her body, now her small hand rested on Kelly's taught stomach as Amy entered the room and made her way to the bed.

"Well look at you two," said Amy, looking first at her naked sister and then Kelly. "Two naked blonde girls on my bed, what on earth shall I do?"

"I can think of a few things, and a few of them are illegal," laughed Bianca. "You can start by giving your little sister a birthday kiss!" Kelly felt the bed sink down next to her as Amy climbed on followed by the smooching sound of the sisters kissing. Suddenly, Kelly felt a mouth close over her own, the lips were slightly bigger than before which told her that it was Amy who kissed her.

"You're so sexy," Amy whispered between kisses. Her left hand stroked Kelly's hair and ran up and down her cheek.

"Hey Amy," said Bianca, "you ought to try one of these, they're great!" Again they both laughed, Kelly had no idea what Bianca was referring to as Amy's mouth moved away from her own, and then she felt both sisters shuffle down the bed, one on each side of her body. Kelly waited, then she realized what Bianca had meant, both sisters closed their lips around each of Kelly's nipples with Bianca on the right, and Amy on the left. The feeling of one mouth on her breast was sweet enough, but having both of them sucked at the same time was nothing short of scintillating! Kelly moaned, shivered and moved her head from side to side. Normally at this point Kelly would immediately bring her hand between her legs and massage her intimate area; instead she rubbed her thighs together attempting to rub the lips of her pussy together.

Kelly hadn't felt this sexually charged for a long time and the sexy siblings were only just getting started. Amy removed her mouth from Kelly's breast and moved further down the bed, she gently parted the blonde's shapely legs and position herself between them. While Bianca continued the assault on the erect nipples, Amy started kissing her way from Kelly's stomach down to the top of her juicy pussy; however she didn't intend to lick down there. Amy ran her fingers up and down the moist slit at first, and then she gently eased one finger, then two, inside Kelly's body. Before long Amy's hand was sopping wet, and then, as she smiled at Bianca, she placed the tip of her strap on dildo at the entrance of Kelly's slightly widened hole.

Bianca had giggled a few minutes ago when Amy first entered the bedroom wearing the strap-on, even more so as her sister posed and stroked the 7 inch penis. This was the main reason they decided to blindfold Kelly, they wanted her to be surprised when the faux-cock filled her up. Neither sister had any desire to hurt her and if Kelly protested they would certainly stop immediately, this wasn't the first time the two women had 'shared' a woman though and in the past they found that if their 'guest' saw the dildo first they tended to be put off by it, reluctant to be screwed with anything resembling a man's equipment. In their opinion, this was something that needed to be tried at least once and not just dismissed, and some women would dismiss it, fearing they would be being unfaithful to their choice of sexuality.

Kelly wasn't certain what was pushing against her pussy at first, the last thing she expected tonight was penetration after all, only when the head of the cylinder shaped object eased into her did she realize what was happening.

"W...what...?" Kelly stammered, her sentence was cut short and her question was unasked as Amy, the beautiful redheaded sister, thrust her hips forward, burying the thick cock inside the blonde's body, about 4 inches of the shaft penetrated her pussy.

"Ohhh...fuck! Oh my GOD!!" Kelly cried out. "Mmmmm." Her words lost their form and meaning, instead they became long and drawn out groans of pleasurable fucking. Amy slowly withdrew the shaft, bringing all but an inch of it out before once again thrusting forward, this time it slide in further than before and just as she had done a moment ago, Kelly cried out.

Both sisters were aware of how risky this was, they had no way of knowing if Kelly would even enjoy this type of sex, they didn't even know if Kelly's hymen and been broken yet! For this reason both Amy and Bianca were relieved that no blood appeared when the dildo was pulled out of her body for a second time. Of course, what they didn't know that it was actually this type of sex that had broken Kelly's hymen several months ago, when their other sister, Jennifer, had convinced her to accept a thick dildo inside herself.

After pulling out the second time, Amy didn't immediately push the cock inside Kelly's pussy like she did before.

"Is this ok? Are you enjoying it? We will stop if you don't like it," it was Bianca who spoke. She cringed as she waited for the blonde's reply, hoping they would receive a positive response.

"It's ok," Kelly replied as she struggled to get her breath back. "I...I wasn't expecting it, no way, I had no idea," she admitted.

"Good," said Amy. Both sisters glanced at each other, they were relived that Kelly actually liked it and they smiled at each other. Before another word was uttered by any of the three girls, Amy thrust the dildo, harder than ever, deep inside Kelly's throbbing pussy. Now there was no stopping her as she gleefully fucked the sexy blonde while her gorgeous sister watched.

Kelly almost screamed when Amy drove the full length of the cock inside her, she then withdrew it all the way out before driving it home again. 7 inches of fake cock, in and out, in and out. Every thrust was met with a screech from the blindfolded beauty. Bianca watched the dildo slide in and out of Kelly's pussy, she was totally mesmerised by the sight of it pounding into her sweet body! Leaning in close, her head resting on Kelly's lower stomach only inches away from the penetration, she just watched and watched.

"Wanna taste her sis? See if she's as sweet as she looks?" Amy asked.

"Sure, gimme," Bianca replied. She didn't move, just opened her mouth. Amy withdrew the cock from Kelly's pussy and guided it gently into her sister's mouth. Bianca closed her lips around the shaft as it entered her, tasting Kelly's body on her sister's strap on. Just thinking about it made her giggle inside, after all, she thought, it's hard to get much more illicit than this!

"Mmmmm, Kelly! You taste lovely," said Bianca after she let the shaft move away from her lips. "Every part of you is tasty, if I was a cannibal I would eat you up!"

"Have you had enough of 'Mr Cock' for now? Or do you want some more," Amy asked.

"I'd like to be able to see first," said Kelly, breathless after the assault on her pussy.

"Hmmm, ok," said Bianca. "I think that sounds fair." Bianca carefully tore the Velcro of the blindfold apart and lifted it from Kelly's face. After being in darkness for a while, Kelly squinted at the light. Squeezing her eyes closed again she meant to put her hands on her face but, of course, they were still bound behind her.

"Do you think I could have my hands back now? Pretty please" Kelly asked, doing her best schoolgirl voice, as if she was asking a maths teacher if she could use a calculator for a particularly difficult equation.

"Hmmm," Bianca, again, mused aloud. "Not just yet, soon though, I promise. For now I think I'll lie on my back and let Amy fuck me, while she's busy with that I want your pussy on my face. After all, I'm the birthday girl right?"

With that, Bianca laid back and opened her legs, inviting Amy to fuck her little hole. Obeying, as usual, Kelly managed to sit up and put her leg over the tiny blonde's sexy body, she shuffled forward on her knees until Bianca's beautiful face was directly between her thighs and her ravaged, dripping wet pussy hovered over her lips. Amy was in position; she spread Bianca's legs as wide as she could to accommodate the thick cock.

"You ready baby?" Amy asked as she wiggled the head of the cock into her sweet little pussy. Unlike with Kelly, Amy hadn't already penetrated Bianca with her fingers to open up her pussy ready for the long shaft. However, as the sisters had discovered a while ago, Bianca enjoyed much harder orgasms when pain was mixed with pleasure.

Amy had been surprised at first when one night while having sex, Bianca had asked to be slapped across the face. After she saw how much her little sister enjoyed it, Amy began to enjoy doing things to make the young blonde cum harder and harder. Their sex wasn't always violent by any means, but the sisters enjoyed the extra dimension that came with it, Amy as the aggressor and Bianca as the 'victim.' Bianca even asked Amy to rape her, which was the reason they had bought the big strap-on in the first place, Bianca had also bought a tight dress, several sizes too small and very revealing. That night, Amy, while wearing the large dildo, had thrown Bianca around their living room before dragging her by the hair into the bedroom where she tore the clothes off her sister and drove the entire length of the dildo inside her, actually lifting her off her feet! Bianca had cum harder than she ever had done before, squirting her juices out of her pussy and writhing around in the throws of several high powered climaxes.

With their past encounters in mind, Amy didn't worry about the minimal amount of lubricant on the dildo as she positioned it between Bianca's sweet lips.

"Yes, yes I'm ready baby," said Bianca, her voice was full of arousal and anticipation. "Mmmmm Kelly, your pussy looks nice and tasty, give it to me. Fuck my face baby, cum in my mouth!" As requested, Kelly lowered her hips until she felt Bianca's face touch her pussy.

"Ahhhh, yeahhhh," it was Kelly's turn to be vocal. With more encouragement from Bianca she started to rock her hips back and forth, dragging her pussy over her face. Kelly was getting more and more excited, she could tell her juices were flowing again by the slick sound her pussy made as she ground it against the young blonde.

"Mmmmm, that's good," encouraged Bianca, her voice was somewhat muffled. "Very nice baby, very ni...OHHH GOD!!" Bianca screamed as every inch of that thick cock forced its way into her body, she felt Amy bang against her groin which confirmed that 7 inches of cock was now inside her!

"OHHHH!!! Amy! Amy!!" Kelly thought that Bianca seemed to be pleading with her sister to stop. If indeed that was the case, Amy showed that she had no intention of stopping! She pulled her hips away from her sister, pulling the entire shaft out, only to crash inside her again. She was slow at first but soon she was powering in and out of her little sister! "OHHHH GOD!! PLEASE AMY!! OHH YESSS MMMMM, I LOVE YOU AMY DON'T STOP......FUCK ME!!!" Kelly didn't stop grinding away, she was nearing her own climax and, despite Bianca's passionate screams, she continued licking, kissing and nibbling at Kelly's wet pussy. She breathed hard and shivers ran through her body as she leaked into Bianca's open mouth, soon she was crashing into an orgasm of her own!

After 10 minutes of hard and passionate sex, Kelly was lying atop Bianca, her arms were still locked behind her back but Amy soon removed the 'cuffs. Both blondes were breathless and spent from their huge orgasms, Amy had cum while she was screwing her sister and now, with the dildo discarded, she laid alongside the two women. They all swapped kisses and hugs, then, naked and entangled in each other's arms, they each lost their separate battles against fatigue and slept.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Kelly got a taxi home the following day, dressed in the same black top and mini skirt that Amy had worn the previous night. On the way home she thought about the events of last night, she didn't have any underwear so occasionally she slipped her hand up the skirt and stroked herself, she was pretty certain the driver couldn't see and, as he would be dropping her off at her doorstep, she didn't have to worry about being seen in the minimal outfit she wore. Her coat was on the seat beside her and as they turned onto her street she went through the pockets to retrieve her purse, she paid the driver and stepped out of the car. Kelly was pretty sure the driver was staring at her as she walked towards the front door and it wasn't until she pulled it open that he put the car in gear and drove away.

Ariel was sat on the sofa watching the TV; she was wearing a pair of shorts and a simple t-shirt and was hugging her bare knees to her chest when Kelly came through the door. Ariel's eyes widened at the sight of her best friend as she breezed through the door, the little skirt had ridden so far up that Ariel could almost see Kelly's pussy!

"What happened to your dress?!" Ariel asked.

"It got a little torn," Kelly giggled. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," Ariel lied. "How was your night? Have fun?"

"Yeah, lots," said Kelly, smiling wickedly.

"Oh, right, who was the lucky girl?" Ariel didn't really want to know but she asked anyway.

"I'll tell you about it in a bit, I need a shower," said Kelly, turning away and heading up the stairs before Ariel could say anything.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

In the small shower cubicle, with warm water streaming on to her body, Kelly leant against the wall and, despite how turned on she'd been that morning since waking up in-between the sisters and during the taxi ride home, she was no longer smiling.

1...456789