Two Wrongs DO Make a Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since waking up she had felt on top of the world! The three of them hadn't been intimate again aside from a few kisses and hugs, in fact, if anyone had visited the house they would never have known about the passion and lust that had surrounded them the previous night. Despite all that passion, Kelly had a strange feeling that something just didn't feel right. Amy had donated her outfit to Kelly; after all it was she and Bianca who had destroyed the pretty silver dress! Kelly had asked for underwear but, amidst girlish giggles, the sisters declined and suggested that it would be fun to go 'commando' beneath the tiny skirt. Maybe it was paranoia, but she couldn't help thinking that they were mocking her! In the taxi she had briefly enjoyed the attention she got while wearing the outfit and had casually touched herself, but the feeling had fizzled away.

Now, in the shower, that feeling was back again. She hesitated to admit it to herself for a while but, eventually, she realized what it was. The way Kelly felt now was exactly the same way she had felt after she came home from the restaurant, when she and Jennifer had 'made love' in public. It was also the same way she had felt after Jennifer had burst through her hymen with a dildo, not too different from the one Amy had used the previous night. In fact, this was the same way she had felt after almost all her sexual encounters with Jennifer: used.

After Kelly finished with the shower she dried herself off on a soft towel and slid into her comfortable white robe, she always loved to wear this robe after a shower; the soft fabric against her equally soft skin was heavenly. She was just about to head downstairs when she heard the front door open.

"Kelly! I'm going to see my mum for a bit," Ariel shouted.

"Oh, ok...see you la..." the door swung shut before Kelly finished her sentence. Bemused, Kelly came downstairs and went to the kitchen to find something to eat; wondering what could be the matter with Ariel.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

After a few hours, Ariel returned to the house. She had been crying but the tear marks were hard to make out after scrubbing her face with warm water and soap while she had been at her mother's house. She could tell the shower was switched on, she could hear the water flowing out of the shower head from the bottom of the stairs. Before leaving the house, Ariel had quickly pulled a pair of jeans over her shorts; her lack of self confidence didn't allow her to leave the house with bare legs. Now that she was at home she pulled the jeans off again and tossed them into a clothes basket, her small shorts were wrinkled but she smoothed the material out as best she could and headed into the living room.

Kelly had heard the door open and close from the bathroom, she had realized that, this morning, she had forgotten to wash her hair, and she had used that as an excuse to jump in the shower again. When she heard Ariel return she turned the water off and, again, dried herself before wearing her dressing gown and exiting the bathroom.

Downstairs, she found Ariel in the living room again. She was on the sofa with her legs crossed; the shorts were showing off a pleasant amount of her slim legs.

"Hi," said Kelly, cautiously.

"Hey," Ariel replied, offering a forced smile.

"Is everything ok? You seemed in a hurry to get going after I came back," Kelly asked as she sat on the chair opposite to the sofa. She crossed her own legs, aware that she too was showing off a lot her own shapely legs. When standing the robe reached just over her thighs, it wasn't much longer that than the little mini skirt she'd arrived home in, it was only her and Ariel in the house though, so she didn't worry about being revealing.

"Yeah I'm fine," Ariel lied again. "I just needed to see my parents; that's all."

"Ok, if you're sure," said Kelly, unconvinced.

"So what happened to your dress?" Ariel asked.

"It got torn off," Kelly replied, "by Amy and Bianca!"

"You mean...you had sex with them?" Ariel asked, amazed. "Both of them? At the same time?"

"Yeah, it was pretty wild," Kelly confirmed. At Ariel's request, Kelly went on to tell her what had happened, how she had wanted to get revenge on Jennifer at first but later decided she didn't want to come between the two loving sisters, then how she had been surprised at their amazing confession followed by the sex. She didn't go into detail with the actual sex; partly because she was embarrassed by it and partly because Ariel really didn't seem interested in the gory details.

"Wow," was all Ariel managed. She appeared to be thinking about it a while and then, to Kelly's amazement, a single tear ran down her cheek. Quickly, Ariel rubbed at her face with the palm of her hand but she knew it was too late, Kelly had seen it.

"What is it? What's wrong? Please tell me Ariel, maybe I can help," Kelly pleaded.

"No, no, it's nothing," she stammered while wiping another tear from her eye and quickly turning away. "Just in a...a funny mood that's all, you know what I'm like, sometimes anything can set me off." Thinking quickly, she stood up and headed towards the stairs, intending to go to her bedroom.

"No, no Ariel, that won't work this time. You've been funny with me since yesterday, when I was getting ready to go to the club for Bianca's birthday drink," said Kelly. Her words had come out a little more harshly then she intended.

"You...you just make me so...so upset sometimes!" Ariel's reply was every bit as harshly as Kelly. "Why do you do it? Why are you determined to be with people that treat you badly?! You stayed with Jennifer for so long, even though you knew you were being used for sex, like some sort of blow up doll! Then, as soon as you're freed from her you immediately rush out to find someone else for sex rather than looking for someone who might actually love you! Why? I don't understand you anymore." Ariel was shaking as she forced her words out, words that she'd kept to herself for a long, long time. The part about going out to find sex was new, but up to that point she had recited these words to herself so many times!

"I...I don't know, Ariel why are you saying this? You're hurting me," Kelly was forcing her words out as well. She was stunned by her friend's emotional and heartfelt outburst, she had no idea that Ariel was even capable of this kind of tone!

"Because...I...I," Ariel struggled to force this sentence out.

"Why," Kelly insisted. "Why would you say it's me who is upsetting you? I've never done anything to upset you like this!"

"Because I," Ariel took a breath, "because I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!"

"I love you too Ariel," said Kelly, taken aback by loud proclamation of love. "That's why I wouldn't ever hurt you."

"No, you're not listening," Ariel persisted, staring at the floor, suddenly scared to look at her friend. "I REALLY love you, not just as a friend. I mean I want you, like a lover would want you." Ariel had held on to this secret for such a long time that, by letting it go, she felt as relieved as she might have felt if she'd spent several hours holding a 20 kilogram weight over her head and, at last, had been able to drop it.

"But, but you're not a...a," it was Kelly's turn to struggle. "Like me! You not into girls." She was clearly shocked by this revelation of her friend's sexuality, but hearing that Ariel actually had 'special' feelings for her was mind blowing.

"I know, I mean I didn't used to but after you moved in I started feeling...different, and I wasn't sure but soon I started to see women differently, especially you." Now that she had revealed her 'big secret' Ariel found herself talking much steadier.

"But," Kelly still struggled to comprehend that she was the object of her best friend's desires, "but why didn't you tell me when you first realized? Why wait until now?"

"I wanted to, I mean, I was going to but...but Jennifer spoiled it, she spoiled everything and she did it on purpose." Ariel was on a roll now and the secrets kept coming, "let me tell you everything. Sit with me?" Ariel sat back down on the sofa and Kelly joined her.

"So, what happened?" Kelly asked.

"Well, Jennifer told you that we hadn't seen or spoke to each other since school, right?" Ariel asked. Kelly nodded to say yes. "Well, that was a lie, we had been in contact for a while after school, and we talked on the internet and sometimes on the phone. It was Jennifer I first told about my...my sexuality, and I told her about you, and how I felt about you."

"She never mentioned that to me," Kelly assured her.

"I know," Ariel continued. "I eventually decided to tell you, but I was still with my boyfriend at the time and Jennifer said that I should split up with him first, so I would have a 'clear conscience' when I told you about it. So, that day, I came up with a plan and later on I told it to Jennifer, I would arrange to meet him the following day and end our relationship. Then, when I got home, I'd take a deep breath and tell you everything. Jennifer got me to tell her what time I'd be going out and how long it'd be before I came home. She said she wanted to know so she'd know what times to 'think of me' as she put it." Ariel looked down and called herself 'stupid' under her breath.

"Anyway," said Ariel, "You know the rest, while I was splitting up with my boyfriend, Jennifer came to pay you a visit and that was that. You can imagine my surprise when I came home and discovered what had happened."

"I had no idea," said Kelly, thinking back to that day, "how awful it must have been for you, and...oh of course! That's how she knew my name! She called me by my name before I'd even told it to her. I thought I'd told her and forgotten but now it makes sense, but why? Why did she do it to you if you were friends?"

"She did it to punish me for...well," she looked up at Kelly, "do you remember, when we were at school and that guy...that guy tried to rape me?"

"Of course I remember," said Kelly. "I could never forget something like that, if it wasn't for that teacher..." Ariel had only been 14 years old; the man had pretended to be a supply teacher and had lured her into an empty classroom. Luckily a teacher happened to walk by and heard her screams just in time; he burst into the classroom before the rapist could do anything. With the teachers witness statement the rapist was easily convicted.

"Well, it turns out that he was Jennifer's boyfriend," Ariel grimly revealed. "She blamed me for everything, said it must have been me who came on to him! I had no idea it was her boyfriend until she told me, she waited all this time to...break my heart. She told me everything while you were in the bathroom later that day."

"So that's why you could never stay in the same room as her," said Kelly. Everything was making sense now; no doubt this was the cause of Ariel's depression and self confidence problems! "Still, you should have said something! I can't imagine what you went through, but you really should've told me."

"I was scared," said Ariel, lowering her eyes to the floor.

"Scared? Scared of Jennifer?"

"No, I was scared that if I told you everything, absolutely everything, you might not believe me or...or you might reject me and stay with her." That was it, everything. Ariel had held on to these secrets for so long and now she didn't have to, now it was time to face the music, she would either be rejected or accepted. Truthfully, she had no idea which way it would go.

"I would never have rejected you," Kelly said it firmly so there were no mistakes. "Never. And I'm not going to reject you now." Kelly moved up and sat next to Ariel who still couldn't look away from the floor. She put a finger beneath Ariel's chin and gently raised it until they were face to face.

"Never," Kelly repeated as they looked into each other's eyes. Ariel's heart pounded inside her chest because, finally, it was going to happen! She had imagined this moment thousands of times and now her fantasy was being realized. Kelly didn't make her wait any longer; she leaned towards her best friend and kissed her sweet lips. Kelly's heart was pounding as much as Ariel's, last night she had watched Bianca and Amy kiss and felt envious of them, two sisters falling in love after years of being close to each other. This, Kelly thought, was the equivalent to their incestuous affair and, with this in mind, she pulled Ariel closer.

Their kissing embrace was full of emotion and passion, and tears flowed from both girls as they held each other. Kelly realized that it was this kind of moment that she had waited for, she had waited for month after month for Jennifer to hold her with this kind of love and affection rather than just raw lust but, obviously, it never happened. Of course it hadn't escaped the attention of either of them that Kelly had nothing on beneath her bathrobe and Ariel was showing off a fair amount of her legs. For now though, the girls just enjoyed the closeness that they were sharing, their gentle embrace and soft kissing was more than enough to keep them occupied.

They parted after a few minutes, although their lips no longer kissed they remained close, and Kelly gently stroked Ariel's face with the palm of her hand.

"I sure wasn't expecting this half an hour ago," said Kelly with a smile.

"Neither was I, but I hoped," Ariel admitted. She smiled at Kelly as another tear rolled down her cheek, this time Kelly wiped it away.

"I love you," Kelly whispered. These three little words caused Ariel to inhale sharply, even after months of fantasies and daydreams about hearing Kelly say these words to her, she was still unprepared for the wave that hit her when she did.

"I love you too," Ariel responded after getting her breath back.

They kissed and cried, embraced and stroked, never frantic and never rushed, they made the moment last as long as possible.

"Ariel I want to..." Kelly's voice trailed off, suddenly she felt embarrassed.

"What?" Ariel asked.

"I...I mean, will you let me make love to you?" Kelly felt foolish but it seemed right to ask rather than demand.

"Oh," Ariel's heart skipped several beats and she was suddenly excited and extremely nervous, she'd never actually made love to a woman before, just fantasized a lot. "I want to; it's just that I don't want to disappoint you."

"Oh Ariel, you couldn't disappoint me, even if you tried. Have you been with a girl before?" Kelly asked.

"No," said Ariel. "I only ever thought of being with you, I found other girls attractive and had a few fantasies but, I thought that being with another girl would be like giving up on you!" Kelly's heart fluttered at Ariel's admission, it was thrilling to hear she was desired in such a powerful way by someone so close to her.

"Did you fantasize about me much?" Kelly asked playfully.

"Lots," Ariel admitted. "I fantasized about this mostly, being close together and kissing."

"Did you ever...y'know...get yourself off when you thought about me?" Kelly couldn't resist asking.

"Of course, you're hot!" Ariel replied with a big smile. Her smile changed her whole face; it made her even more beautiful than before and lit up her eyes.

"Well don't worry; I'll take good care of you," Kelly assured her. Again she planted her lips on Ariel's but this time their kiss was different. For the first time during their first 'lesbian encounter' Kelly slipped her tongue between Ariel's lips and into her mouth. Ariel accepted the probing tongue into her mouth, eager to taste the woman she had been fantasizing about for so long.

Even though both girls were about the same age, Ariel looked a few years younger than Kelly; her features were a little more youthful and she was shorter, as well as a little slimmer, than Kelly. Ariel ran her fingers through Kelly's damp hair and thought about all the things she'd be able to do now, she could touch her, hold her hand and kiss her lips, Ariel's heart raced as she thought of all the possibilities. She would even be able to see Kelly naked! Ariel had seen her naked before a couple of times; like when she spied on her having a shower once, but now Kelly's whole body was her playground! Ariel was getting more and more aroused, her most intimate area moistened and her nipples stood erect, she had longed for Kelly's touch for so long and soon, very soon, her wait would be over. As if she had read Ariel's mind, Kelly put her hand on her bare knee and gently stroked her soft skin.

Kelly leaned back and withdrew her tongue from her mouth and, without saying a word, she moved her head to the side and gently kissed Ariel's neck, making the sweet girl shiver and quietly moan under her breath. Ariel had never experienced this kind of tenderness before, like Kelly she had wanted to be touched and kissed in this way many times but often her needs came second to those of her partner, now she knew it had been worth the wait.

"Sure you want to do this? I won't be upset if you'd rather just talk or whatever you want," Kelly asked.

"I want you," said Ariel, "I don't want to stop now."

Smiling, Kelly took hold of Ariel's trembling hands and got to her feet, pulling Ariel up with her. They walked hand in hand up the stairs and into Kelly's bedroom, the reality of what they were about to do really hit Ariel as they approached the bed, this was it! She was really going to do this, to have sex with a woman, her best friend who she'd loved and lusted for, would this ruin their friendship? Or would this cement a new relationship? Were they an 'item' now, or was this just a one night stand or worse; was this going to be the biggest mistake she ever made? Or the most amazing thing she'd ever ...

"Ariel? Are you ok?" Kelly's voice snapped Ariel out of her trance.

"Oh, yeah I'm ok, sorry, my mind ran away with me for a moment," Ariel admitted, still a little shaky. Kelly took hold of Ariel's hands again and led her forward towards the bed. Now standing between Ariel and the bed, Kelly lifted her shaky hands to her lips and kissed along her knuckles and fingers.

"I'm going to take care of you, you don't have to worry about a thing, you can trust me, I love you," Kelly's assurances reminded her of last night, when Bianca had said the same kind of thing to her. Before she was blindfolded, handcuffed and screwed with a huge dildo. As she looked into Ariel's worried eyes and held her hands to her lips, Kelly felt somehow responsible for all of her pain. Of course there was no way she could've known what Jennifer had done, and while Jennifer happily fucked her in her bedroom, poor Ariel was on her bed with her hands over her ears and tears in her eyes. How on earth had she coped? To fall in love with someone and then have them taken away from you and to see them flaunted by some awful person, Kelly could see that torture in Ariel's eyes tonight. But this was a new chapter, a fresh start, and when Kelly told Ariel that she would look after her she hadn't meant just for tonight, she meant for every single minute of every day, starting now.

"Ok," said Ariel. "I trust you." Kelly released her hands and combed her fingers through Ariel's and pressed her lips against her forehead. Then, stepping back, Kelly sat down on the bed and rolled over to the other side, her robe fell open to reveal a large part of Kelly's left breast, she didn't bother to cover it up again, instead she winked at Ariel and patted the bed.

Ariel looked at the beautiful blonde for a moment, her damp hair was brushed back but a few strands hung over her face, she was lying on her left side and resting her weight on her elbow. She looked over the rest of her body for a moment, the smooth skin of her chest and...her breast! Her breast was out in full sight! Having been friends for so long she resisted the urge to point, laugh and tell her to cover up before she catches a cold. Instead she just examined the curve of her breast, her nipple was erect and having witnessed this, her own nipples were standing to attention! Kelly was smiling up at her and patting the bed, she looked so seductive that Ariel could've happily dropped her shorts and masturbated her way to orgasm. Slowly, tentatively, Ariel put her knee onto the bed and crawled onto the sheets, stretching her body out in much the same way as Kelly she laid on her right side and looked at her face, suddenly quite ashamed of ogling her best friend.

1...456789