Two Wrongs DO Make a Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly shuffled forward, closing the gap between them until they were within kissing range. After a brief kiss, Kelly moved back and urged Ariel to get in the middle of the bed with her head resting comfortably on a fluffy pink pillow. From her position, Ariel could no longer look down at Kelly's body; she would have to wait for a while until her next opportunity to ogle her presented itself which, no doubt, it would.

With Ariel on her back Kelly considered lying above her, but she wanted to take things nice and slow, for once in her life Kelly was actually an active participant and not just a fuck puppet in the background. She ran her right palm over Ariel's thin stomach; she was still wearing that rather unflattering t-shirt that was a few sizes too big, but she found the hemline and slowly lifted the t-shirt up, she raised it up as far as her breasts but didn't uncover them just yet, instead she leant down and kissed her shapely torso.

Ariel wanted to giggle when she felt Kelly's soft lips on her stomach, even more so when she felt her warm tongue in her navel, this all felt so new and exciting. If someone had told her that being kissed on your stomach could make you feel horny she would've laughed so hard! All she could see was the top of Kelly's head while she kissed her down there; she felt the lips move to her lower stomach, just above the waistband of her shorts! Breathing heavily now, Ariel was expecting her shorts to be pulled down, revealing her barely used pussy! No one had ever 'gone down' on her before; when she'd had sex with her boyfriend he never got his face that close and the thought of being closely observed down there was equally as terrifying as it was thrilling. However, Kelly had other ideas; she kissed and licked her way from the waistband of her shorts up towards her breasts. When she got to where the t-shirt had been bunched up around Ariel's breasts, Kelly slipped her hand inside and smiled when she realized that Ariel wasn't wearing a bra!

Ariel had been enjoying Kelly's kisses, it was so gloriously erotic to have someone treat her so delicately, and every kiss and caress was sent a tingle through her body. When she felt Kelly's hand slip beneath her t-shirt she thought she was prepared for what was going to happen.

"Mmmmmm," Ariel couldn't help it, her breast was being touched by a beautiful girl, a girl she loved, and the feeling of her hand on her breast was so amazing that she just had to vocalize her pleasure. Instantly embarrassed, Ariel looked down at Kelly, hoping she hadn't heard the soft moan that escaped her.

Looking up at Ariel, Kelly could see she was embarrassed, colour had rushed to her cheeks and she even looked a little worried.

"It's ok," said Kelly in a soft tone. "Don't worry; you should hear me when I get going!" Ariel smiled and instantly felt relieved, she could moan as much as she liked, it was all ok...

Kelly put her right leg over Ariel's body and lowered her rear onto her pelvis; most of her weight was on her knees so Ariel wasn't squashed beneath her. As she looked down at her sweet lover, Kelly decided to have a little fun. Ariel couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful girl who straddled her, and she stared even more intently when Kelly began untying the cord that held her bathrobe together.

Kelly made a show of removing her robe; she ran her finger down the exposed skin in between her breasts, down further to her stomach and finally to the cord itself. She slid the cord apart and opened the robe a little further, Ariel watched as more skin became visible, she was still on her back with her head on the pillow so she couldn't see anything below Kelly's stomach. Finally, with a shake of her shoulders, the robe fell away; she gathered it up and tossed it across the room. Ariel took a deep breath as Kelly revealed herself, her flat stomach and gorgeous breasts, Kelly didn't give her too much time to stare, instead she fell forward and planted a wet kiss on Ariel's quivering lips. As she descended onto her new lover's body, Kelly slipped her hands beneath the t-shirt again, this time she held and massaged both of the little mounds of flesh. Ariel wanted to scream with pleasure but only managed a few muffled sighs beneath Kelly's firm lips and invading tongue.

Kelly's naked body, slim and sexy, pressed down on Ariel, she wasn't a heavy person but she had enough weight to make Ariel feel pinned down. In a way; the closeness of their bodies made her feel secure. When she'd had sex with her ex boyfriend, Ariel had found herself in this position, his body pushing down on her petite frame while fondling her tits, she had felt trapped and, at times, worried. There was no way she'd be able to gather the strength need to push him away, some women may like that kind of domination but Ariel hated to be trapped my another person. This was different though; she completely trusted Kelly and knew that she would never hurt her, underneath her naked body she felt comfortable, safe and even loved.

Kelly lifted herself away from Ariel's sweet lips, which no longer quivered, and returned to her sitting position. Reaching down, Kelly pulled Ariel up by her shoulders until her back was no longer touching the soft bed. She took hold of the baggy t-shirt by the hem and slowly raised it up. Ariel's heart throbbed again as Kelly lifted her t-shirt up, she was about to be topless in front of another woman! Somehow, the thought of actually being naked with Kelly hadn't occurred to her and now that realization swept through her. Despite her obvious nerves she raised her arms above her head and allowed her t-shirt to be pulled up, over her breasts and then 'oh god', she thought to herself, 'my shirt's gone! She can see my breasts!' Instinctively, Ariel lowered her arms and crossed them across her chest, her cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"Hey," Kelly said softly. "What's wrong?"

"N...Nothing, it's just...y'know, I'm not used to getting my tits out in front of girls, I mean...in front of women, feels a bit weird," Ariel babbled, talking so fast that Kelly had to replay the sentence in her head to make sense of it.

"Shhhhh, honey it's ok to be nervous," Kelly spoke in her soft voice again. She put her hands on Ariel's cheeks and looked into her eyes. "Listen, we love each other, don't we?" Ariel nodded, "and we both want to make love, to show how much we mean to each other," another nod, "I want you for more than tonight, I want to be with you from this moment on...is that what you want as well?"

"Yes! Of course, that's exactly what I want!" Ariel beamed her amazing smile and, briefly forgetting her topless-ness she uncrossed her arms and threw them around Kelly. "I've wanted to hear that for so long! I won't be embarrassed anymore; I'm going to be the perfect girlfriend!" For the first time that evening it was Ariel who instigated their kiss. Now it was settled, they were partners and lovers and now they could 'seal the deal.'

Kelly put her hands on Ariel's shoulders and guided her back down to the pillow; she was smiling in that special way that made Kelly want to melt in her arms. With her finger tip she traced a line down Ariel's body; from her throat to the soft skin between her breast and down to the waist band of those little sexy shorts. Before venturing further south, Kelly wanted to concentrate on her new girlfriend's beautiful chest; she had to shuffle down Ariel's body to be able to bend down to taste those sweet nipples. She positioned herself over Ariel's thigh and lowered herself until she felt the soft and firm skin between her legs, her moist pussy touched down on Ariel's thigh, instantly sending a thrill right through Kelly's body, she contemplated rubbing herself along Ariel's leg to get herself off but, she decided, that would be selfish (the kind of thing Jennifer would do.) Instead, she simply rested herself on Ariel's thigh and bowed her head towards the topless girl beneath her.

"Ohhhhh, wow, jeeeez," that was Ariel's reaction when Kelly closed her lips over her erect and extremely sensitive nipple. Never in her life had she had her tits sucked and now she knew what she'd been missing!

"Mmmmmm, that's so good, I love it!" Ariel was managing whole sentences now and her encouragement made Kelly smile as she worked on her cute breasts. She opened her mouth and covered as much of the breast as she could and gently flicked her tongue over the erect nipple. She knew from experience that having someone go over the top with the sucking and licking at 90 miles an hour was neither erotic nor sexy! It's a delicate place and should be treated properly, each time her hot tongue circled around the erect bud; she felt Ariel's body quiver and shake, usually with some muffle moans and sighs. While she expertly stimulated Ariel's breast, Kelly's left hand found its way to the other sexy mound of flesh, taking the nipple between her thumb and forefinger she delicately stroked it, and then she swapped sides and gave Ariel's other breast the same treatment as she had given its twin.

Ariel's lips were open and her mouth was dry, she'd closed her eyes when she felt Kelly's lips on her breast, she tried to stifle her natural reactions but didn't have much success, every lick, every kiss, every touch and every sweet caress brought the young woman to a level of arousal that, until now, she didn't know existed! Her body twitched by itself, her sighs of contentment were also involuntary; she was just a passenger now, her body knew what to do, as did Kelly, all she needed to do was lay back and enjoy herself!

Ariel's breathing became more ragged when Kelly slid further down the bed, her pussy grazed against her skinny leg until it reached her knee. Kelly released her grip on Ariel's breasts and kissed her way down her body, her soft, wet lips travelled down the girl's body, over her stomach and down further until the rough material of Ariel's little shorts halted her progress. This time, that barrier would not stop Kelly's exploration, she hopped off of Ariel's knee and hooked her fingers into the waistband and gently began to pull them down. Ariel was wearing panties under the shorts but Kelly pulled at them too.

Ariel's heart pounded as she felt the last pieces of her clothing being removed, Kelly pulled at them so slowly and gently, as if she were opening a special gift which contained something fragile inside and removing the packaging too quickly might damage the contents.

Kelly had her lips close to the waistband, she'd pull at it to reveal a new piece of flesh and dutifully kiss and taste Ariel's sweet skin. Until, at last, the top of Ariel's slit was revealed. Kelly's heart leapt as more and more of her sweet vagina was uncovered, she'd made Ariel wait long enough so she firmly pulled the shorts, and panties, down over her cute rear and past her thighs and knees until, at last, Ariel was laid bare before her. Kelly's arousal and adrenaline did not allow her to waste time admiring the young woman before her; instead she ducked between her former best friend/new girlfriend's legs and brought her lips down to that sweet, hairless and inviting cunt.

As her shorts were being removed, Ariel was in a state of panic and excitement, embarrassment and exhilaration, lust and love, a whole host of emotions flooded into her until her mind became numb, the only thing she could focus on was the feeling of soft lips moving further and further down her body, then a brief pause before Kelly tugged them off entirely and tossed them aside. She suddenly opened her eyes and looked down at herself, naked! She was about to open her mouth and say something, anything, but the feeling of slightly damp hair on her thighs and the sight of the top of Kelly's head moving towards her private area and finally the feeling of warm breath on her sensitive lips robbed her of words. A moment later she found her voice as a warm tongue entered the folds of her pussy.

"Kelly! Oh god......what are you?....Mmmmmm," Ariel got no answer or explanation. The tongue was on the move, it glided up the length of her sweet lips, not dipping inside just yet.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! OOOhhhhhhh, that's so......god it's..., Kelly I..." Ariel's voice trailed off, she stopped looking at Kelly's bobbing head and threw herself back, her head hitting the pillow with a moderate amount of force. Her body was taking over again; her back arched up and her hands rubbed her torso before grasping hold of her breasts, adding her own stimulation to the experience.

"OOOOHHhhhhh! FUCK!!!"

Kelly loved listening to her lover's wild shouts of pleasure; every sound she made drove her forward. While running her fingers down Ariel's slit, Kelly slightly spread the moist lips to reveal the beautiful pink flesh inside...

"OOOhhhhh Mmmmmm!"

Opening her up a little wider revealed the entrance to Ariel's sweet little body, it looked tight and Kelly didn't want to force her fingers inside straight away, this was lovemaking after all and the thought of actually hurting her was as painful to Kelly as it would be to Ariel. Kelly lined her fingertip up and gently pushed into the little hole...

"Jeeeezzzz, FUCK!!"

Her middle finger was inside the hole, up to her knuckle. Kelly withdrew it and lubricated her finger by putting it in her mouth, her first taste of Ariel's pussy, and not her last! This time her middle finger slid in more and, after a little pushing and pulling, Kelly got her whole finger in and was able to slowly finger fuck the little hole, as a bonus for her new lover, Kelly brushed her lips over Ariel's clitoris that was standing up straight and proud....

"OH GOD...Kelly, KEL..."

Kelly had pushed a second finger inside Ariel's body which cut off her voice for a moment, but, as Kelly gently inserted and withdrew, pushed and pulled...

"OH my GOD, I love...Kelly, MMMmmmmm."

From the amount of fluid that now coated Kelly's hand she realized that Ariel was close to her orgasm, her back arched more and she matched Kelly's thrusts by lifting her hips towards the invading digits. It was time to tip her over the edge, and Kelly knew exactly how to do it. She thrust her fingers as deep as they could go inside of Ariel's pussy, then, while still inside her, Kelly took Ariel's clitoris into her mouth, sucking and licking in much the same way as she treated her nipples. Thrashing her tongue over the little bud and opening her finger inside her body did exactly what Kelly intended. She shuddered as white hot spasms shot through her little body, Kelly didn't let up, as fluid gushed out of Ariel she still kept her lips on that most sensitive of areas...

"OOOhhhhh Kelly!!!! Mmmmmmm," Ariel cried out as the fiercest orgasm of her life tore through her body. Her pussy and especially her clitoris felt like they were burning hot! She shuddered and cried out more and more but her voice was fading, her mouth was open but no more sound came.

Kelly's free hand had found its way between her own legs, rubbing her increasingly moist lips faster and faster, her arousal grew with every sound and every movement Ariel made. Her tongue and right hand service her wonderful new lover while her left hand toyed with her own wetness, only women can multi task like this. Her fingers dipped inside herself; copying the rhythmic thrusting she used on Ariel. As her right hand tickled, teased and penetrated her young lover, so did her left hand on her own sensitive opening. Kelly opened her mouth but, like Ariel, the arousal and outright pleasure of the experience took her voice away. She felt her orgasm coming but this was different to the others, it was intense in a way she hadn't felt before, even in the restaurant with Jennifer and her exploits last night with the two sisters hadn't been this powerful! Maybe because this time she truly loved her partner, or more likely; she knew her partner truly loved her! She had given this wonderful experience to Ariel, she alone had made the girl she loved climax and, with the help of her own fingers inside herself, it had been enough to send her pleasure further than ever. Kelly's head lolled to the side and rested on Ariel's thigh, the fluid on her left hand and the fatigue in her body confirmed that she was spent, her whole body throbbed with energy and excitement, and at last she no longer felt like an inexperienced little girl, now she truly felt part of someone's life, she felt like she mattered to someone.

Ariel's muscles tensed and finally, with a huge sigh and massive sexual release, they relaxed which allowed yet more of her juices to spill out of her body. Kelly's own climax had subsided and now she kneeled on the bed and watched the last of the orgasmic energy filter out of her lover's body. Ariel opened her eyes and saw Kelly watching her; with that special smile she opened her arms towards her girlfriend. Kelly didn't need a second invitation; she fell into Ariel's outstretched arms and embraced her. There was no need for words now; their love for each other was beyond anything either of them had felt before. They hugged and kissed, neither of them wanted to let go, this moment in their lives needed to be cherished for as long as possible.

"I love you," Kelly whispered.

"I love you too," Ariel replied.

Neither of the girls could stop smiling, they rested, slept and lived, happily ever....

"Ready to go again? I'm still horny!"

The End.

 

 

 

(I hope you enjoyed the story, comments, feedback and votes are appreciated so please, if you liked it, be kind...)

 

P.J

1...456789