Two Young Broken Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers

Late in the afternoon Spud was finally able to make it to see his love. He liked the sound of that. His love.

Nancy was sitting there when he sneaked into the room. He was able to get around the foot of the bed before Sweet Pea saw him. In a flash she was up and out of the bed knocking everything out of the way in her rush to hold him. She only had one IV in her arm and managed to pull the entire thing out in her rush.

Spud held her tight and soothed her saying over and over "It's finished, it's finished...."

Part 6

The wedding was held as planned. The only change was the honeymoon was spent at home. It took months for Sweet Pea to allow Spud out of her sight and then only for a moment.

Their first child was born ten months after the wedding. He was named after Sweet Pea's father. Samuel grew to be a strong, smart and handsome red headed young man. There were six more before they stopped producing; though they never gave up trying for just one more. They all grew in the images of their parents, their hair was blond, brunette, and black as well as that bright red. Their children married a mix of spouses and their hair came out in all colors and textures. All totaled there were seven children, sixty two grand children and twenty four great grand children before they passed away in their late nineties. The total was over one hundred and fifty and counting.

Rose and Sweet Pea's brother Robert were married and had one child with the flaming red hair; the rest were all blond.

The house where Chris held Sweet Pea hostage was struck by lightning after sitting empty for years. It burned to the ground. The four hundred acres the house sat on were gifted to both couples and split. They built houses near each other so all three, make that four...we have to include Robert., could live as best friends forever.

PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers