Two's Company, But Three's Allowed

Story Info
Wife gets to know her husband's friend.
1.8k words
4.18
260.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaReine
LaReine
3 Followers

I smiled dreamily as I felt your hands pulling my panties down my legs. I opened my eyes, but remained in darkness. It was late and you had apparently drawn the curtains to ensure total darkness. I sit up but you gently push me back down towards the bed. I lift my arms and let you remove my negligee. You completely remove my panties, and I spread my legs a little. Your hands go under to cup my buttocks and you lift me a little as you bury your face between my thighs. "Mmmmmmmm, this is different, but it'll be fun trying to find you in the dark," I say.

Your only response is a little laugh that I feel as a fast burst of air through your nose. I moan as your tongue caresses my sensitive lips. I gasp as you begin to flick my clit first up and down then back and forth. As you massage my buttocks with your hands, I take my nipples into mine and begin to squeeze them. I then run my hands down my stomach to your head to run my fingers in your hair. After the first stroke, I realize that your hair feels different. Before commenting on your haircut I let my fingers graze the tops of your ears.

I try not to change the pattern of my moaning as I realize with fear that the man who's between my legs isn't you. I continue to stroke the man's hair as I subtly widen my legs and draw them back. Without any warning I slam both feet into the man's shoulders with as much force as possible and leap off the bed. "Ouch! Rob...I think she's leaving!" a male voice says. I stop in mid-flight at the sound of your name. Suddenly the lamp by the bed comes on. I look incredulously at you sitting naked on the bed just where you're supposed to be. You're not alone, though, as in the middle sits a man I'd never seen before. "Good God, she has some strong legs!" he says, rubbing his right chest and shoulder in obvious discomfort.

Trembling, I can hardly stammer out, "Rob, what's going on?"

"I'm sorry, baby; I should have thought of a better way to introduce you to him, I guess," you say with a nervous smile. As you rise up off the bed, I step away again.

"Hold on...introduce us? It looks like you wanted to do more than just introduce us!" I say in an angry tone.

"Well, I just thought that you'd like being the center of attention of two men. My buddy from back home, Tony here, saw your picture and was more than game for this," you begin to explain.

"So without asking me you decide to let him treat me like some piece of meat," I say even more loudly than before.

"Well...." you hesitate, "I didn't think..."

"That's right! You didn't think!" I yell and begin to walk angrily toward you. "I can't believe you'd just pass me off as some concubine for your friends! Well let me tell you something, Mister!" I keep my face scrunched in anger as I reach you. I make a move to hit you, but stop short as you flinch. I instead push you back onto the bed and crawl on top of you. I give you a passionate kiss. "You have definitely kept your promise," I say with a smile. I look up at your friend. "He told me when I married him that he'd make my life into a perpetual fantasy!" I get off you as you laugh and begin to crawl over to him. "What did you say your name was again?"

"Tony...."he says, still obviously flabbergasted by the sudden turn of events. I begin to massage the shoulder that I'd kicked and then bend my head down to flick my tongue over his nipples.

"Nice to meet you, Tony. Now, maybe we can get back to wear we left off?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"Gladly. Lie your ass back down there!" He roughly grabs my hips and I fall back onto the bed. Rolling my head to the side I motion for you to come closer. I lick my lips as you put your dick near my face. Taking you into my mouth I moan appreciatively as Tony resumes licking me. I suck you for several minutes wanting you to come into my mouth. I whimper as you withdraw and come behind me lifting me so that I can lean against your chest.

You take one of my breasts in each hand and whisper into my ear, "Do you like this, Joy?"

"Oh yes..."I moan. I look down at Tony between my thighs. "Mmmmmm, he's doing a very good job." I put one hand on his head and the other over yours covering my breast. "Do you like watching him eat me?" I ask you.

"Oh yeah. I want you to come so many times you lose count. I want to watch you tremble from pleasure," you whisper. Your words take me to a higher level of arousal. I begin to sigh with passion and push my hips farther into your friend's face.

He pauses for a moment to look up at us. "You were right. She tastes incredible!" He hides his face in my thighs again as my lower lip begins to quiver. You begin to pull and pinch my nipples as you lick and suck my ear.

"Come on, baby...let it go," you whisper seductively as you feel me tense.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream and arch my back. I slide down your chest and over your leg in utter exhaustion.

"Oh, please let me get inside you. I gotta get inside her, Rob," your friend says breathlessly. I look up at you to see if this wasn't part of the deal. You half smile and I realize that I hadn't paid much attention to your friend's penis. I glance down at it, "Straight, not quite as large as yours, but still enough to satisfy me," I thought. I spread my legs wider, looking up at you to make sure you're still smiling. "Come here," Tony says. I sit up and gasp as he lifts me onto his lap. He hesitates for a moment to see if I'm still okay. I look into his dark eyes and smile my consent. He reaches down between us and pushes his penis forward. I lift my hips a little and take his head into me. "Ohhhhhh, man is she tight. How do you stay so tight?" he asks in admiration. I giggle a little and begin to squeeze his head. "Oh FUCK, if you keep that up I'm gonna cum!" I glide down his dick until our hips are touching. I stop and squeeze him more. "Rob, you didn't warn me. Hold it, baby. STOP!" Tony grabs my waist to make sure I don't move. I glance back at you and wink. You wink back and move towards us.

You begin sucking my neck and shoulders. I lean my head back and moan. Tony uses my momentary distraction to begin moving me up and down on his dick. "Just like that, okay?" he says. I look back at him and smile, taking over. I keep the rhythm he wants, but add some squeezes intermittently. "Shit, Rob, it would be criminal for you to keep this pussy to yourself," Tony says licking his lips and looking down at his dick thrusting in and out of me. You laugh. I begin to rotate my hips a little to try and get him as deep as possible inside me. Each time I get him all the way in, I squeeze as hard as I can. "Fuck, she's milking me. I'm gonna come," he says, closing his eyes.

"Stop, baby," you whisper in my ear. I stop my movements and glance back at you. You wink at me and begin lifting me a little. "Lick my hand," you command and I do so.

"What's up?" says Tony, evidently wanting me to keep humping him.

"If you liked that...you're gonna love this!" you say as you rub your hand over your dick to moisten it. You lift me a little higher and begin to move your hips under mine.

"Oh God, Rob. NO! I can't take that," I say, my eyes widening. I begin to squirm and you grab my breasts and begin to squeeze my nipples.

"Suck 'em hard," you say to Tony. Tony quickly takes one of my nipples into his mouth and does his best impersonation of a vacuum cleaner. I throw my head back onto your shoulder and cry out with pleasure. "Her nipples are sensitive, so keep at it," you say huskily. "Okay, baby, you trust me?" you ask me. I begin to nod slowly. I feel the head of your dick push in between my cheeks, against the rim. I tense again. "Shhhhhhh," you say, reaching down in-between Tony and me to rub my clit. I groan and begin to toss my head from side to side, overcome with pleasure. The moment you feel me relax, you push inside my ass.

I scream. "Ugghh, I can feel you, too, Rob," Tony says opening his eyes wide. I begin to shudder and cry.

"Oh God, baby, did I hurt you too bad?" you say, concerned, ceasing your movements.

"Just wait a minute," I say gulping hard. Taking a deep breath, I push outward and try to relax. I then try to take both of you deeper inside me. You hiss sharply and Tony grits his teeth. My heart begins to pound as Tony begins shifting his hips up towards mine. "Oh my God!" I screech. "Fuck me, baby!" You take the go ahead and begin to push opposite Tony's movements. You never stop furiously rubbing my clit and Rob chews first one, then my other nipple. I continue crying, "Oh God, this feels too good!" I begin to shudder. You take turns plunging inside me, feeling each other through my internal barrier. I start moving back and forth, panting loudly as my orgasm approaches. I squeeze both of you.

"I'm gonna come," Tony says and grabs the back of my head. I hear you grunting behind me and know that you're close to. Suddenly, I scream and start convulsing out of control. I feel myself being filled in both holes. I rise up after I think both of you have finished and collapse back into your arms. I can feel the evidence of both of your orgasms oozing out of me. "No offense, Rob man, but your wife is one wild fuck!" Tony says, wiping an arm across his forehead.

"Hey! Watch it now," you say, with mock disapproval. I look up towards you and capture your lips with mine. "My breasts, my clit, my pussy and my ass are all sore," I say slowly. "But I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life!"

"You act like this is over," you say with a wicked grin.

"God save me," I say as you and Tony push me back down onto the bed...

LaReine
LaReine
3 Followers