Txt or Dare: 1x01

Story Info
Sexting with someone who can really touch you.
789 words
2.91
24.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Truth or dare?*

The text came from my most recent ex out of the blue. I didn't reply. It hadn't been a plesant break up, but it had been nearly a year ago. Though from extenuating circumstances, we were still living in the same house.

*Truth or dare?*

*What do you want?*

*To play*

*What wrong with you're current bf?*

*I'm horny.*

*And what does this have to do with me?*

*He won't touch me like you used to. His religion. Truth or dare?*

*And what says you're not going to blackmail me with this?*

*I promise*

*Don't trust you*

*Bring your camera along. Record the whole thing. Take pictures.*

Little did she know from the first text I'd started the recording, with a large clock on my computer desktop so I could be certain the time was obvious too. It was nearly midnight and I knew I didn't have work or plans in the morning. *What's the catch?*

*No catch*

*There's always a catch.*

*No catch. Truth or dare?*

*And what's in it for me?*

*My body.*

*What makes you think I want that?*

*Don't you?*

*No*

*Liar. Truth or dare?*

Unfortunately she was right. *Truth*

*What are you wearing right now?*

*What do you want me to be wearing?*

*Nothing. That's what I'm wearing.*

*Liar. You don't like wearing nothing.*

*Fine.* I could almost hear her sigh. *Bra and pants and thong. What are you wearing?*

*Knit pants and underwear.*

*No shirt?*

*No shirt*

*Why not?*

*Warm in my room*

*ok. Dare*

*What?*

*Your turn. You ask Truth or dare, I say Dare*

*I didn't say I was going to play*

*Liar. You want to. Dare*

*I dare you to take off all your clothes, leave them upstairs, and go down into the basement.*

*I'm already in the basement.*

*Then come upstairs, strip, and go back down. And knock on my bedroom door each time you pass it.*

*what if I get caught?*

*Then you shouldn't tempt me.* My parents were sleeping in the room and the end of the hall, opposite the stairs, my room was closest to the stairs, and her room was in between.

She didn't send a text for several minutes, and then I heard footsteps on the stairs, followed by a knock on my door, and then her own door opening, closing, and at last opening again. By now, I was standing by my door waiting for it. After she knocked on my door, I waited until her steps were descending the stairs again, and I peaked out. Her naked backside was disappearing around the corner toward the basement. I returned to my desk chair and waited.

*Okay.*

*Okay what?*

*I'm naked.*

*And all your clothes are upstairs?*

*Yes.*

*Prove it.*

*Come down here.*

*Where's your laptop?*

*Down here.*

*Turn it off and put it on the kitchen counter.*

*Why?*

*Do you want me to do this or not?*

*Alright.* A few minutes passed and she sent it again. *Alright.*

*Do you have a blindfold?*

*In my room.*

*Get it and put it on.*

*But don't you have one?*

*Yes.*

*Can you bring it down?*

I ran downstairs to the kitchen quietly, and put in on her laptop. Then, instead of climbing up to my bedroom again, I hid where she couldn't see me but I could see her with my camera. *I'll put it on top of your laptop. Go get it.*

*Alright.* She came upstairs again, and this time I recorded all her movements. She then went downstairs to the basement again. *When are you coming?*

*Put the blindfold on and I'll come down.*

*Ok.*

I waited a few moments and the descended the stairs quietly, not making a sound. The lights were off, and I flicked them on.

"Is that you?" she called out cautiously.

I didn't answer at first, and she covered herself with her hands nervously. "Uncover yourself."

She flinched, relieved it was me but nervous about what I wanted from her. She climbed carefully off the couch, not used to being effectivly blind, and laid on the floor. Arching her back upward and spreading her legs outward, she begged my touch. "Please? Please touch me..."

I knelt carefully berween her legs and drew a line from the base of her neck, between her breasts, to her outer lips, and she shivered in anticipation. A shallow moan escaped from her throat, and I smiled. I lifted my finger from her smooth, pale skin, and she whimpered.

"Please, keep going. I'll do anything. I'll do anything you want me to do. Just make me orgasm. Please." Her hands fluttered agitated at her sides, wanting to touch herself, and even more wanting to be touched by my own. "Please...."