Ty-Ulir

Story Info
Sci-Fi with extraterrestrial on human.
1.4k words
4
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beam struck our starship with force as we had attempted to leave this hostile atmosphere, and a hole bore through our floor gave entrance to oddly small and thin opponents, covered in a perfect armor that gave no weakness or hint of location of eyes, mouths, or anything aside from head, torso, and limbs. Many ran throughout the ship, each finding a victim and taking us with them, I was defenseless against it, as my rifle was knocked from my hands and my hand cannon was in my attacker's. It grabbed me and carried me off to an individual bunker. I tried to fight, but every attempt was futile, as the attacker had not budged nor flinched.

I looked and saw that each person from my ship had an attacker about them, carrying each to an individual bunker. Wonder took me at this strange ritual, but moreso did anger and despair. The angular door slid open and I was thrown across the wide room. The thing entered, turned, and closed and locked the door. Nobody else was in this room, but I could not look down either of the four corridors. The attacker's armor fell off of it, and I sprang upwards at the sight, but so did mine.

With wonder I stared, and noted that this creature wasn't something I had expected to see, not one bit, not that anything was in mind. This was a Ty-Ulir, or Sun-Bleached. The flesh of it was white as snow, as was its hair, and its eyes were completely black. The suit it wore was tight to its skin, and the long-sleeved top was white as its skin, the bottom as black as its eyes. It had the body of a female, but it wasn't. These things didn't have genders, though they reproduced sexually. They are hermaphrodites, and seek any bit of pleasure they can. Ty-Ulir exist solely off of carnal lusts, relentless to the wants or needs of anything else, not even of its own race.

They were thought to be extinct for a while, as they were silent in this sector. None of us had known that they inhabited this planet. It was thin, and short, standing maybe so that its head could reach my neck. It pulled the tie from its hair, allowing it all to fall about its head, reaching to just above the breasts. I could not move, and it walked towards me, elegantly, classily, confidently. Once it reached me, it shoved me, and I fell onto soft material, on my back. It leaped and landed at my feet, somehow some scarlet substance was around and in its mouth, perfectly coating the skin, and it watched me.

"Welcome, you. Now that I have you to myself for some time, we'll make it wonderful," it said in a soft, distant voice. The Ty-Ulir took two short steps forward and continued to watch as I blushed in humiliation. I thought I saw a slight grin press its thin lips. "Please, call me Ythlora."

Before she finished, the lights began to strobe, and the second she finished, some intense industrial music filled the room. It slowly squatted until its crotch was inches above mine. Understanding this sign, blood rushed to my reproductive organ, and it looked at it, and seemed pleased. I wanted to be angry about the ship, and fight back, but not only have I wondered at the sensation since my youth, ecstasy seemed to run through my veins. Its pants became clear, and melted into a highly effective lubricant, as did the shirt it wore.

The very first sight of Ty-Ulir vagina excited me, and I grew harder. It set a hand there, and its fingers, cold, long, and thin, melted away my pants and undergarments, exposing the prize it lusted for. I was especially large this time, and more sensitive than usual. Lubricant dripped from its body onto mine, and slowly it dropped until the head of my shaft very gently kissed her vulva, and I could feel the heat most intensely. It was as if a torch had been held just above me and all of it came from its desire. It wanted to preserve the moment, but was not as patient as it would have liked. It dropped completely onto me, my entire member stuffed inside of that tunnel, and my god was it worth the ship.

This texture was incredible, it was warm, pulsing, soft, so soft, and so easy to slide into, but strong in gripping onto me.

"Fuck," was the only word able to come from me, and so it did. It reciprocated slowly, and, with its legs in front of its waist, leaned down so that its body was parallel to mine, and, holding my head, kissed me passionately. I wrapped my hands about its thin back and kissed back. There was something oddly exciting and enticing about an alien stranger's mouth on mine; an attractive one at any rate. Sweat built between us, pheromones strong and effective. Every second was heaven for me, my stress melting away inside of this perfect being. Its body rocked onto mine and gradually increased in speed. Soon I could not help myself, but came hard and strong, and without warning, inside of it. My member pulsed once and immediately shot loads of biotic expellant within her, and dopamine flooded my brain and body at such a high rate I forgot where I was and felt that I was hovering above some island, complete with anything I could ever want surrounded by the beautiful, warm ocean of Earth.

Slowly oxytocin took its place, and I was near to inviting it to stay with us when it displayed in its own way that it was its turn. A white, long, smooth shaft protruded slowly from a hole atop the vagina. It felt intense pleasure as well, but had an objective to complete. Looking below my softening member, it saw no vagina, but instead an anus. It had looked surprised, but then remembered that I was of a vastly different species. Improvising, it threw a hand on my head and forced its shaft into my mouth and down my throat. I didn't gag, but neither I did not find great pleasure in it. It continued to reciprocate in my mouth, and despite not initially enjoying it, the passion began to enlighten me, and I began to grow hard again. With some time after, it shot a massive load into my mouth and throat, but forced my mouth closed with its penis still in it so that I had to swallow it. It was sweet, and thick, and continuously refilled my mouth for nearly ten seconds before finally stopping.

I swallowed it and was intensely hard; the passion, the pulsing of a member before and during ejaculation, and the ejaculate itself were beautiful, as I had discovered. Feeling satisfied myself, I was perplexed to see the creature, who appeared strongly pleased, but not yet exhausted, move back down. It put a hand under each of my calves and lifted me from the soft material. Before I could protest, it slowly inserted the tip into my anus, and I could feel it stretch slightly. Although I had not shaved it there, it was bare, and the shaft seemed to lubricate itself. It entered me, stretching my anus and filling my rectum.

Oddly, again, I found myself enjoying this, another thing I normally was not into. It reciprocated again inside of me, beginning slowly but building speed, stimulating my prostate, some how giving me a lot of pleasure. It continued to fornicate until finally it unleashed another massive load, pumping a rich load of protein into me, continuously ejaculating for this time nearly twenty seconds. There was so much I had feared it would all burst from me.

From this, I came again, although my load was embarrassingly weak in comparison, yet still it awoke a habit in me, like this being, to climax twice. It hadn't even removed it from me, but instead fell atop me, its breasts pressing against my chest and its head on my neck. We were both so comfortable there, I thought then that I would stay there with it, or at least take it with me. I didn't have a wife, and I could simply quit or station here. Too much oxytocin affected too greatly my thinking, and, not realizing that it was the thing's trap for a lifelong mate to fill the room physically and the victim emotionally with plenty of gaseous hormones, such as ecstasy and oxytocin, I remained comfortable. Forgetting all of my troubles and worries, I fell asleep with Ythlora, to myself repeating the name.